PDA

View Full Version : PACKER FAN FEST TICKETS FOR SALE!

gbpackfan
02-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Hey Packerrats, I got six Packer fan fest tickets for sale. I was going to use them but my brother got deployed back to Iraq early and my plans for that weekend fell apart. Send me an IM if you want some and we can discuss price. You can get up to six. Thanks.

GrnBay007
02-17-2008, 02:46 PM
I'd love to buy them...would need at least 3 tickets. ND posted he had some recently too. But dang.....with all the snow we are getting I don't know if I can trust that we'd make it there. :(

Maybe I'll check back with you closer to the date.

b bulldog
02-17-2008, 06:48 PM
I hope your brother stays safe and thank him for me for doing such a great job over there. Now that things are going better, the media seems less fixated on the iraq war. :oops:

gbpackfan
02-17-2008, 07:34 PM
I hope your brother stays safe and thank him for me for doing such a great job over there. Now that things are going better, the media seems less fixated on the iraq war. :oops:

Thanks for that. I'll pass it along. It may be getting "better," but the stories my brother told are UNBELIEVABLE! I can't wait for us to get the hell out of there!!!

b bulldog
02-17-2008, 08:07 PM
I'm afraid that we will never be out of there completely but I hope we can keep our troops out of harms reach as much as possible.