PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 06:47 PM
I thought Brett said in a couple weeks he'd decide if he was going to be back or not? March will be here real soon, hopefully we here something before UFA begins. I don't understand why he needs top go through this every year. TMJ is stating that Brett said that TT hasn't gotten in touch with him yet and he is disappointed about that. I hope this isn't true because that would be childish.

Freak Out
02-19-2008, 07:17 PM
He'll give the team plenty of warning if he isn't coming back. Right now you have to consider him under contract and the starting QB.
No worries.

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 07:20 PM
TMJ is reporting that Brett is a tad miffed that TT hasn't called him yet.
If this is really true, Brett either loves attention or is very insecure.

Freak Out
02-19-2008, 07:41 PM
If this is really true, Brett either loves attention or is very insecure.

WTF is TMJ? SOS? RAF?
Is this a source we can trust? I agree with you that #4 should not worry about what TT is doing..he knows the team that is in place.

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 07:42 PM
WTMJ is the flagship radio station of the Green Bay Packers

GBRulz
02-19-2008, 07:44 PM
It's nothing more than a blog from a WTMJ sports reporter. I really wouldn't read too much into it.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/bloggers/lanceallan/15753737.html

MadtownPacker
02-19-2008, 07:46 PM
If this is really true, Brett either loves attention or is very insecure.I know you want to find a way to lash out at the GREEN BAY PACKERS quarterback after all the beatings your idol brady has taking since he blew the big one but I dont think TT would tell his mother what he is thinking, much less some e-rag.

Good try though BULLdog!

Freak Out
02-19-2008, 07:46 PM
WTMJ is the flagship radio station of the Green Bay Packers

http://www.620wtmj.com/

Damn...still talking about the Bikini Girls.

Freak Out
02-19-2008, 07:48 PM
It's nothing more than a blog from a WTMJ sports reporter. I really wouldn't read too much into it.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/bloggers/lanceallan/15753737.html

What a fucking drama queen this reporter is. Sheesh.

packers11
02-19-2008, 07:51 PM
If this is really true, Brett either loves attention or is very insecure.I know you want to find a way to lash out at the GREEN BAY PACKERS quarterback after all the beatings your idol brady has taking since he blew the big one but I dont think TT would tell his mother what he is thinking, much less some e-rag.

Good try though BULLdog!

:bclap:

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Actually I'm not lashing out at anyone, I'm just posting what was said on a sports talk show at 6pm on WTMJ, sorry to disappoint you but I hope that Brett does come back but all must admit that this at gets pretty old.

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 08:30 PM
Brady definitely didn't blow that game, no matter what you say but I think it was another QB that blew a game against the Giants when he threw one of his 2 pics in OT :oops:

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 08:33 PM
GB, THANKS for posting that. iF THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE BASING THIS ON, I don't see where they could come up with this after reading this blog.

MadtownPacker
02-19-2008, 08:44 PM
BRADY BLEW THE GAME, if the Pats D would have stopped the Giants, brady was going to probably be the MVP. I think it was another QB that blew a game against the Giants when he threw one of his 2 pics in OT :oops:Your right, Favre's 2nd INT was costly. Just like when the patriots couldn't get in FG range with 35 secs & 3 timeouts because moss was outrunning brady's arm. That's right, your BBF (butt-buddy-forever) Joe Cool did not finish the SB cool like you claim. He had 4 shots to get close enough. Did he even complete one?

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 08:50 PM
BBF, mad, did your teenager hijack your computer :oops: You can do better than that :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
02-19-2008, 08:53 PM
If Tom led his team to as many points as the Packers scored against the Giants, the Pats would be Super Bowl champions. To bad he's the world's greatest game manager.

packers11
In Mad's defense... Bulldog you are on brady's nuts 24/7... Have you ever thought about joining a pats forum also??? :lol:

b bulldog
Good one, if Brett threw as many pics as Brady, the Packers may have made it to the SB

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 08:54 PM
hARV, YOU'VE REPLACED gb AS THE BIGGEST APOLOGIST IN HERE. aT LEAST SHE ADMITS TO HER crush ect on him but you.....

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 08:55 PM
I love Brady and why do so many in here get bothered by that? I dislike the Pats as a team but like their QB.

MJZiggy
02-19-2008, 08:56 PM
I love Brady and why do so many in here get bothered by that

BECAUSE WE'RE A PACKER FORUM!!!!

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Trust me, I am a bigger GB fan than almost all in here.

RashanGary
02-19-2008, 09:04 PM
For some reason I don't mind hearing about Montana's or Unitas's greatness. They made spectacular plays on a regular basis. I don't mind Mannings greatness, he makes WOW throws all of the time, but Brady just seems like the most over rated QB of the QB's considered great (esspecially when you start to factor in the cheating).

Plus it's premature. He won in three of his first 4 years. He hasn't won since and there is a good chance he'll never win again. Montana won over the course of a decade, not just 4 years when he had a D, great ST unit and cheating offense.

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Nick we can actually agree on something here, all of the talk of these QB's who are in their prime being this or that is premature. One thing I think that could be wrong is that Packers fans get annoyed by the Brady talk because almost all of the football people that talk about this have Brady ahead of Brett. This is just an opinion so I could be wrong.

b bulldog
02-19-2008, 09:08 PM
He put up the best season evr as a QB without cheating :lol: He lost the SB but he put the best season ever up.

RashanGary
02-19-2008, 09:18 PM
You're probably right about Packer fans thinking it BS that he's put in front of Favre by some media members, but time puts things in perspective and in a few years, I don't think Packer fans will be complaining becuase history will get it right.

If Brady never wins another championship in his last 12 years and only had winning success in the first 4, I don't think people will hail him as the Montana type winner. I think he'll be remembered as a part of the cheaters and a guy who only won in his first couple years when he wasn't counted on and had a great surrounding team.

Partial
02-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Favre won 1 super bowl with the #1 defense in the league.

Shut up Collins. Christ.

Bretsky
02-19-2008, 10:26 PM
I do not dislike New England but I'm still completely jealous of their fans and the team success; I'm sure those who dislike New England feel a much stronger jealousy as well

GrnBay007
02-19-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm still completely jealous of their fans

what an odd thing to say as a Packer fan. :?: We are Gold Baby!! :P

GrnBay007
02-19-2008, 10:42 PM
lol oops!! I think I accidently deleted something you wrote that I thought I was quoting. sowwwie!

Bretsky
02-19-2008, 10:46 PM
lol oops!! I think I accidently deleted something you wrote that I thought I was quoting. sowwwie!

That's ok; you are a blonde..right :lol:

What I said before........was.....we're jealous of their success. How sweet would it be if Green Bay enjoyed all the titles the Patriots have in the past decade :?:

GrnBay007
02-19-2008, 10:52 PM
How sweet would it be if Green Bay enjoyed all the titles the Patriots have in the past decade :?:

That's right. And what I tried to post was...I don't know about you :P but I will see that considering my age :twisted:

Wanna bet on it? lol

MadtownPacker
02-19-2008, 11:46 PM
BBF, mad, did your teenager hijack your computer :oops: You can do better than that :lol:I dont have a teenager but the teenage crush you have for brady did insprire my "BFF" ripoff.

I got an article here that will make you feel better.

http://www.teenscenemag.com/sections/reallife/sports/tombrady.php

GrnBay007
02-19-2008, 11:51 PM
wow, those two pictures shown in that article is the most emotion I've ever seen the "golden boy" display.

twoseven
02-20-2008, 04:05 AM
It is a little disapointing that coming off 8-8 he seemed to jump at a 2007 return and it was just inside February that word broke. Now coming off 13-3 with a team that will get some pre-season nods at NFC Championship participants for 2008, an offense full of targets and with a capable RB as opposed to a year ago, and his return is still up in the air. That is what makes me the most nervous. Of course I'm saying this and it's only 18 days later than last year's news. Still..

b bulldog
02-20-2008, 07:18 AM
great post partial and great post 27

Pacopete4
02-20-2008, 07:35 AM
again, im not sure why we do this every off season and by we i mean us, not him... who cares? the packers are not doing anything that affect their team right now anyways so why not take the time and make sure you have the right decision before making a mistake on coming back or not.

GBRulz
02-20-2008, 08:39 AM
hARV, YOU'VE REPLACED gb AS THE BIGGEST APOLOGIST IN HERE. aT LEAST SHE ADMITS TO HER crush ect on him but you.....

I resent that remark...although Harv did make me drive him past Brett's house when they were here for the poster's game! :lol:

BTW, bulldog, I love Brady as much as you...just for different reasons .... I think :wink:

MadtownPacker
02-20-2008, 08:47 AM
I resent that remark...although Harv did make me drive him past Brett's house when they were here for the poster's game! :lol: Maybe he just wanted to see what a house without wheels looks like.

BTW, bulldog, I love Brady as much as you...just for different reasons .... I think :wink:I dont know about that chica. Bulldog might put on a dress if tommy asked him to. I think he called him the "dreamiest" QB in the NFL. :lol:

GBRulz
02-20-2008, 09:26 AM
LOL Mad - you are def on a roll today!!

Partial
02-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Mad is dropping Zingers left and right lately.