PDA

View Full Version : The price is right for Bigguns?

MadtownPacker
02-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Well it looks like I hurt Ziggy's feelings by telling her the truth. So now that she aint willing to work the streets for me I have to unload her. What kind of offer will you make me TB? Dont lowball because I already emailed 4&12 about it.

Harlan Huckleby
02-20-2008, 01:25 PM
nice work

Tyrone Bigguns
02-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Can you put a price on a quality woman like MJ?

I give you an old wang computer (dos runs perfectly)....5.25 floppy drive is invaluable, 2 lint rollers..one slightly used, and a sixer of USA beer.

If you press me hard enough, i'll throw in a Audobon 2006 calendar..most of the dates are still unused.

MadtownPacker
02-20-2008, 01:30 PM
How about your crack pipe? It will b like I own Elvis' guitar.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-20-2008, 01:37 PM
How about your crack pipe? It will b like I own Elvis' guitar.

Why don't you just ask if you can eff my mother? Not a chance.

That would be like me asking you for your hairnet.

Harlan Huckleby
02-20-2008, 01:39 PM

You are tied with Zool's el camino cannery remark for best post of the day.

MadtownPacker
02-20-2008, 01:43 PM

You are tied with Zool's el camino cannery remark for best post of the day.TB - Throw in a lighter and you can have the lil homo too. You can have him work for nickels and dime of that heater. He has alot of mileage but is well built.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-20-2008, 01:47 PM

You are tied with Zool's el camino cannery remark for best post of the day.TB - Throw in a lighter and you can have the lil homo too. You can have him work for nickels and dime of that heater. He has alot of mileage but is well built.

No thanks. The ladyboy market in az isn't strong.

Harlan Huckleby
02-20-2008, 06:56 PM
ziggy's back!

what's it like to have mad tell you the truth?

whups, gone again. Mad must have really done it this time. :evil:

Iron Mike
02-20-2008, 11:34 PM
ziggy's back!

Here it is:

http://www.popebrothersart.com/bly%20female%20back%20thumbnail.JPG

MJZiggy
02-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Bigguns, when a thread starts out with a declaration of my anger, it's likely best not to jump in it with such gusto.

Mad, way to make a private conversation public--not something I'd have done to you.

And Harlan, keep your cold, wet nose out of this.

MadtownPacker
02-21-2008, 03:18 AM
Bigguns, when a thread starts out with a declaration of my anger, it's likely best not to jump in it with such gusto.

Mad, way to make a private conversation public--not something I'd have done to you.

And Harlan, keep your cold, wet nose out of this.I didnt make anything public, just said I made you mad. Trying to put a guilt trip on me is not something I would do to you though.

Harlan lives for this kind of shit.

Harlan Huckleby
02-21-2008, 10:42 AM

"yes, dear."

People aren't going to walk on egg shells around here.

I'm glad that you are back. :hrt:

Mad made this thread to confess his sins and relieve guilt over his animal behavior.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-21-2008, 12:29 PM

And Harlan, keep your cold, wet nose out of this.

Baby,

I don't know what you are talking about. This thread was about biggun's and the price being right.

I didn't know anything about a fight...i thought Mad was joking since i've declared my undying love for you..and this was a play off that.

If you are unhappy with me, it would be better to PM me and talk. You are assuming quite a bit.

Your humble and loyal servant - Tyrone.

Zool
02-21-2008, 12:34 PM
http://www.maddspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/cat-slap.jpg

Zig vs Ty.

(shaking head at Ty)

Tyrone Bigguns
02-21-2008, 01:21 PM
The sad part is that I don't even know what she is talking about. I'm like a puppy that gets wacked by the cat just for being happy around her.

The good part is that she obviously cares about me. I'M IN BABY!!!

GoPackGo
02-21-2008, 01:47 PM
The sad part is that I don't even know what she is talking about. I'm like a puppy that gets wacked by the cat just for being happy around her.

MJZiggy=The Token Chick: Everyone on the board wants her. Not many know that she's a 42-year old divorcee who has a pussy-gut, three kids by three dads and smokes a carton of Basics a day, but even if they did, it wouldn't matter; after all, she's the only female on the board, and a lot of the guys who inhabit the boards are pretty hard-up.

MJZiggy
02-21-2008, 01:51 PM
What is a pussy-gut anyway?

Tyrone Bigguns
02-21-2008, 01:51 PM

MJZiggy=The Token Chick: Everyone on the board wants her. Not many know that she's a 42-year old divorcee who has a pussy-gut, three kids by three dads and smokes a carton of Basics a day, but even if they did, it wouldn't matter; after all, she's the only female on the board, and a lot of the guys who inhabit the boards are pretty hard-up.

MJ has two kids and doesn't smoke. The pussy gut..well, we dont' know about that.
:roll:

GoPackGo
02-21-2008, 02:00 PM

Its also known as a FUPA. FUPA stand for "fat upper pussy area"

Tyrone Bigguns
02-21-2008, 02:04 PM

Its also known as a FUPA. FUPA stand for "fat upper pussy area"

You don't have to edumacate tyrone.

Tyrone knows all the lingo. For example...a chick with a big forehead..."that's not a forehead, that's fivehead."