PDA

View Full Version : Never Back Down

SkinBasket
02-21-2008, 06:37 PM
If anyone sees this movie and admits it, I'll make it my goal in life to kill them. If I fail, nutz will probably be right behind me with a tire iron.

Freak Out
02-21-2008, 06:44 PM
looks like a complete waste of time. Why would you kill someone over it? Defending the honor of the true MMA or something?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1023111/

Tyrone Bigguns
02-21-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm seeing it just to see you bring it.

MadtownPacker
02-21-2008, 07:23 PM
MMA fans are pussies who didnt fight enough when they where growing up.

red
02-21-2008, 07:52 PM
i saw a commercial for this a week or 2 ago. it by far looked like the worst movie ever

SkinBasket
02-21-2008, 08:25 PM

Your mom spanking you when you were 16 doesn't count as "fighting."

SkinBasket
02-21-2008, 08:27 PM
looks like a complete waste of time. Why would you kill someone over it? Defending the honor of the true MMA or something?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1023111/

Same reason i want to kill people who ran out and bought an i-phone. The reason escapes me at the moment, but I'm sure there's something to it.

MadtownPacker
02-21-2008, 08:40 PM

Please, you pile of leftover puke, a Mexican mama is just like a Black mama. They hit harder then any scrawny white boy could. Thats why the white kids always got their asses kicked. Only Aryan prototype mfers like Nutz hit hard. The rest of you are just scum the plagues didn't kill off back in Euroworld.

Joemailman
02-21-2008, 11:09 PM
The movie does seem to have one redeeming quality.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1720028/mediaindex

Deputy Nutz
02-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Now that I am a mixed martial artist, I am deeply disturbed by this movie.

SkinBasket
02-22-2008, 09:22 AM

You'll have trouble seeing her through all of the sweaty shirtless tough guys throwing punches like Rocky Balboa.

SkinBasket
02-22-2008, 09:24 AM

Please, you pile of leftover puke, a Mexican mama is just like a Black mama.

Are you telling us you're the product of a biracial lesbian family? That would explain a lot, actually.

the_idle_threat
02-23-2008, 08:40 PM

Perhaps I'll just look at these photos and skip the crappy movie.

And I'll skip watching "real" MMA too. If I'm ever in the mood to watch a couple of nearly-naked men roll around on the ground and struggle against each other in what looks like the missionary position, I'll ask Harlan for a movie recommendation.

MMA is not real fighting. In real fighting there are no rules.

SkinBasket
02-24-2008, 07:09 AM
MMA is not real fighting. In real fighting there are no rules.

You're right, MMA is a sport involving athletes, not a "no rules" parking lot spectacle involving two drunks rolling around in the missionary position until one pukes on the other or they both fall asleep.

Sounds like this movie might be right up your alley though. The sexy actors don't follow no rules so you'll be able to relate to them, never find themselves on the ground unless they're knocked out so it's easy to follow, and all wear pants so you can keep your manhood secure and you won't have to worry about finding out you're gay.

the_idle_threat
02-25-2008, 01:33 AM
Whoa, I touched a nerve there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not worried about the whole gay thing generally, but I'll admit I'm uncomfortable with you thinkin about my "alley." Nutz will be jealous.

SkinBasket
02-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Why is it that someone's not allowed to respond without the whole "Whoa dood! Touch a nerve?!" business?

You didn't touch any nerves, I was simply correcting your ignorant statement and commenting on your latent homosexual desires. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Zool
02-25-2008, 08:31 AM
Why is it that someone's not allowed to respond without the whole "Whoa dood! Touch a nerve?!" business?

You didn't touch any nerves, I was simply correcting your ignorant statement and commenting on your latent homosexual desires. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I think he wants to touch your nerve Skin. Its sorta like tapping your foot in the bathroom of the airport.

SkinBasket
02-25-2008, 08:40 AM
I think he wants to touch your nerve Skin. Its sorta like tapping your foot in the bathroom of the airport.

I'm going to be at the airport tomorrow, should I give it a try?

Zool
02-25-2008, 09:00 AM

I'm going to be at the airport tomorrow, should I give it a try?

Only after you add me on PSNetwork.

SkinBasket
02-25-2008, 10:14 AM
I thought I did. Who else goes by the name of zoolsmustache?

Zool
02-25-2008, 10:17 AM
i wanted to put the word ride at the end, but it was too many characters.

MadtownPacker
02-25-2008, 12:08 PM
This movie cant be much more offensive to MMA then this thread turning into a video game nerd discussion can it?

the_idle_threat
02-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Double post! :jig:

the_idle_threat
02-25-2008, 07:15 PM

Who said you're not allowed to respond? :?: Obviously I was trolling and you took the bait.

You didn't touch any nerves, I was simply correcting your ignorant statement ...

What was ignorant about it?

FACT: An MMA match frequently looks like dudes trying to fuck each other.

http://mmafighting.smugmug.com/photos/218307207_QT2y2-M.jpg

http://mmafighting.smugmug.com/photos/218307284_rJHyf-M.jpg

http://mmafighting.smugmug.com/photos/218307365_XB5mP-M.jpg

From the MMA wiki page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/UffiziFlorenceWrestlers.jpg

"Pankration was an ancient form of unarmed hand to hand combat resembling modern MMA [and violent gay sex]."

FACT: MMA is commonly thought of as "fighting," and the competitors are frequently referred to as "fighters," but they're not really fighting. It's the new favorite "sport" for psuedo-tough guys, like, say, 5-foot-4 overcompensating types.

and commenting on your latent homosexual desires.

Don't get you hopes up, cupcake. :lol:

SkinBasket
02-26-2008, 08:17 AM
If you were just "trolling," why the need to defend your admittedly ill-informed position (your recent and extensive wikipedia research notwithstanding) so vociferously ?

And if you think those guys look like they're trying to "fuck each other" you're apparently as equally ignorant about sex as you are the sport. :lol: :lol: :lol: :(

Tyrone Bigguns
02-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Tyrone would like to remain blissfully unaware of deviant sex. Please, no more pics.

Harlan Huckleby
02-26-2008, 11:37 AM
And if you think those guys look like they're trying to "fuck each other" you're apparently as equally ignorant about sex as you are the sport. :lol: :lol: :lol: :(

looks like rough gay sex to me. In Brokeback Mountain they did it in a sleeping bag, so hard to learn much there.

so how do gay men have sex, SkinBasket? Are there butterfly kisses involved?

Zool
02-26-2008, 11:55 AM

looks like rough gay sex to me. In Brokeback Mountain they did it in a sleeping bag, so hard to learn much there.

so how do gay men have sex, SkinBasket? Are there butterfly kisses involved?

The teacher is asking the student?

Harlan Huckleby
02-26-2008, 11:58 AM
its the Socratic method. you know those old greeks.

the_idle_threat
02-26-2008, 10:45 PM
If you were just "trolling," why the need to defend your admittedly ill-informed position (your recent and extensive wikipedia research notwithstanding) so vociferously ?

Cuz that's what trolling is. Defending a viewpoint against all reason. Which makes you the troll here, actually, because all I said was MMA often looks like two guys trying to rape each other, and that it's not real fighting. Both of those statements are undeniably true, as shown in my post above. Your response is to ignore all evidence and continue stating that I'm ignorant. It's like talking to a flat-earther.

But at least a flat earther might try to give some evidence to show why I'm wrong.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/the_idle_threat/horizon.jpg

"See that? It's the horizon ... it's flat. Obviously the earth is flat." [/Kent Hovind]

You're not even making that much of an attempt. Surely you are correct and I'm ignorant, no? Because you say so? :D

Denial is the longest river in the world ... :P

Deputy Nutz
02-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Ok Fuckwad, what do you consider real fighting? Enlighten me.

the_idle_threat
02-26-2008, 11:36 PM
OK, you cum-drenched gutter whore, I'll enlighten you. But is the name-calling really necessary? :wink:

Real fighting is fighting for real stakes---life or death. When life is on the line, there are no rules---you are trying to injure ot kill your opponent. Real fighting is something people should rationally avoid.

Real fighting is not some bullshit entertainment spectacle (calling itself a "sport") for guys with too much time on their hands who seem to think they need to prove how tough they are.

Ergo, MMA is not real fighting.

Deputy Nutz
02-27-2008, 12:01 AM
OK, you cum-drenched gutter whore, I'll enlighten you. But is the name-calling really necessary? :wink:

Real fighting is fighting for real stakes---life or death. When life is on the line, there are no rules---you are trying to injure ot kill your opponent. Real fighting is something people should rationally avoid.

Real fighting is not some bullshit entertainment spectacle (calling itself a "sport") for guys with too much time on their hands who seem to think they need to prove how tough they are.

Ergo, MMA is not real fighting.

Where can I see this fight to the death? So I suppose that you don't consider boxing fighting, gee I would hope not.

I will agree with you that most consider the sport of MMA a competition, but like my daddy always told me, "if someone punches you in the face, you're in a fight."

So what did you call the altercations in the parking lot? I tell you what I got into my share of fights back in the day, and the only word I had for them was "Fights". I don't remember literally trying to kill someone.

But anyways thanks for the laugh.

the_idle_threat
02-27-2008, 12:38 AM
You're welcome :P What can we do if not laugh?

You're right, btw---I have no higher opinion of boxing. But who cares what I think? Diversity makes the world go 'round.

SkinBasket
02-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Cuz that's what trolling is. Defending a viewpoint against all reason. Which makes you the troll here, actually, because all I said was MMA often looks like two guys trying to rape each other, and that it's not real fighting. Both of those statements are undeniably true, as shown in my post above. Your response is to ignore all evidence and continue stating that I'm ignorant. It's like talking to a flat-earther.

I guess we have different ideas of what trolling is then. In my flat world, your troll would only be successful if you had forced me to engage you in an emotionally driven response to your moronic claims. I simply called you a fool and a closet homo.

I'm also confused why you would expect me to offer "evidence" against your position when you've already admitted you will ignore "all reason."

I think the problem here is that your idea of trolling is just as confused and poorly executed as your position on MMA and that you've misinterpreted my responses as having some kind of emotional or intellectual investment in what you think.

I guess the only reasonable question I would still have is what do you consider "sport" since you've made it clear you don't believe MMA is a sport, but only a "bullshit entertainment spectacle" masquerading as sport?

MadtownPacker
02-27-2008, 11:25 AM
I dont consider MMA a sport. Just two dudes kicking the shit out of each other but yes skill is involved. Not sure if that makes it a sport. I think Idle just doesn't have a taste for bloody violence. I agree with him if that is what he is trying to say.

I wonder if Nutz and Skin get together and have grappling matches? I would PPV fees to see something that sweaty. I heard Skin has this mouth-to-balls move that will bring any man to his knees. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
02-27-2008, 12:03 PM
http://learning.mrbelshaw.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/gladiator_1.jpg

I'd say that Extreme Fighting (I refuse to call it MMA) is as much of a sport as the roman gladiators. The only difference is that the gladiators drew a mixed crowd, Extreme Fighting so far seems to appeal to males under 40.

MadtownPacker
02-27-2008, 12:09 PM
I'd say that Extreme Fighting (I refuse to call it MMA) is as much of a sport as the roman gladiators. The only difference is that the gladiators drew a mixed crowd, Extreme Fighting so far seems to appeal to males under 40.I wouldn't call the Roman Gladiators a sport either. It would have been bad then a mfer to go to that though. The dudes where killing each other, fucking not holding back. If MMA was like that I would watch it. But all it is is a really good fight.

Zool
02-27-2008, 12:21 PM
They should add lions into MMA.

I refuse to call anything extreme ever again. Has there been a catchphrase more overused than that one?

And if I hear that fucking Blur song one more time, I'm going to hunt them down.

SkinBasket
02-28-2008, 09:22 AM
I wonder if Nutz and Skin get together and have grappling matches? I would PPV fees to see something that sweaty.

How much you talking?

Partial
02-28-2008, 09:25 AM
http://learning.mrbelshaw.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/gladiator_1.jpg

I'd say that Extreme Fighting (I refuse to call it MMA) is as much of a sport as the roman gladiators. The only difference is that the gladiators drew a mixed crowd, Extreme Fighting so far seems to appeal to males under 40.

:lol:

Partial
02-28-2008, 09:26 AM
It's a sport.

K-town
02-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Now I have a very old Blu Steel song running around in my head.
Thanks alot, guys.