PDA

View Full Version : D Hall headed to the....

packers11
02-22-2008, 12:23 AM
G-men???

http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2008/02/giants_seek_trade_for_deangelo.html

Pacopete4
02-22-2008, 01:10 AM
you'd think the giants would've learned their lesson with locker room distractions with the outcome of this season.. guess not

BallHawk
02-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Can't blame them looking at their secondary.....

But then again, the Giants don't need elite secondary talent as long as the front seven can get pressure on the QB. However, if they rely too heavy on guys like Umenyiora to pull through for them, they could end up getting burned.

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Can't blame them looking at their secondary.....

But then again, the Giants don't need elite secondary talent as long as the front seven can get pressure on the QB. However, if they rely too heavy on guys like Umenyiora to pull through for them, they could end up getting burned.

Actually I think their secondary is somewhat underrated. They have two very good up in coming corners in Ross and Webster and if they re-sign Wilson, thats three very good starters. Not to bad if you ask me. Plus Madison provides good depth.

KYPack
02-22-2008, 01:11 PM
This is a funny situation. When it was suggested we trade our #1 for Hall, I thought "NFW".

Then when I read that the Giants might do it, I kinda thought that the move made sense. Hall is a good player, but a short guy. I just get the feeling he may not have a long career.

He came off as an asshole, but who knows how much Petrino pissed off that locker room?

packers11
02-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Now the Skins...???

www.rotoworld.com

In addition to the Giants, the Redskins are reportedly believed to be interested in trading for CB DeAngelo Hall.

The Redskins are in play for just about everyone, despite their cap situation. Hall seems likely to be dealt shortly after the trading period begins. :lol:

Source: ESPN.com