PDA

View Full Version : What Packer games y'all going to?

Joemailman
05-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Sat., Aug. 12 at San Diego Chargers 9 p.m. State
Sat., Aug. 19 Atlanta Falcons (Gold Pkg.)
(Midwest Shrine Game) 7 p.m. State
Mon., Aug. 28 at Cincinnati Bengals 7 p.m. ESPN
Fri., Sep. 1 Tennessee Titans
(Bishop's Charities Game) 3 p.m. State

2006 Regular Season Schedule
Date Opponent Time TV
Sun., Sept. 10 Chicago Bears 3:15 p.m. FOX
Sun., Sept. 17 New Orleans Saints (Gold Pkg.) 12 noon FOX
Sun., Sept. 24 @ Detroit Lions 12 noon FOX
Mon., Oct. 2 @ Philadelphia Eagles 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Sun., Oct. 8 St. Louis Rams 12 noon FOX
Sun., Oct. 15 Open Date
Sun., Oct. 22 @ Miami Dolphins 12 noon FOX
Sun., Oct. 29 Arizona Cardinals 12 noon FOX
Sun., Nov. 5 @ Buffalo Bills 12 noon FOX
Sun., Nov. 12 @ Minnesota Vikings *12 noon FOX
Sun., Nov. 19 New England Patriots (Gold Pkg.) *12 noon CBS
Mon., Nov. 27 @ Seattle Seahawks 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Sun., Dec. 3 New York Jets *12 noon CBS
Sun., Dec. 10 @ San Francisco 49ers *3:05 p.m. FOX
Sun., Dec. 17 Detroit Lions *12 noon FOX
Thurs., Dec. 21 Minnesota Vikings 7:00 p.m. NFLN
Sun., Dec. 31 @ Chicago Bears *12 noon FOX

I have the Gold Package so I have the Sept. 17 game vs. New Orleans (Reggie Bush, Mike McKenzie) and the November 19 game vs. New England. Hopefully the Packers can get back the homefield advantage that has deserted us in recent years.

Rastak
05-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Minnesota vs GB in Minne......just got my Viking season tickets this year.....

I know......BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't worry, I'll be real quiet when the pack is on offense.... :wink:

K-town
05-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Hopefully one home game (probably the Gold package New Orleans game) and the game in Chicago on New Years Eve - my buddy Pete says he's 99% sure he can get tickets.
Soliciting opinions - stay in Chicago to celebrate New Years in style (and spend butt-loads o' cash), or return home, where the drinks are cheaper, and listen to bad 1980s hair bands?

HarveyWallbangers
05-25-2006, 08:23 PM

Rastak
05-25-2006, 08:26 PM

That should be fun.....do you stay in GB or drive back after the game?

I'd love to see a game at Lambeau truth be told....Vikes Pack would be the best obviously.

MJZiggy
05-25-2006, 08:26 PM
FC, road trip to Philly? Or did someone tell me (in another place and time) not to go there?

HarveyWallbangers
05-25-2006, 08:34 PM
That should be fun.....do you stay in GB or drive back after the game?

I'd love to see a game at Lambeau truth be told....Vikes Pack would be the best obviously.

We usually go up Saturday and come back Monday.

I've kept track of the games at Lambeau. Here they are:
:D

W NYJ 34-21: Pack beat the Jets in a meaningless preseason game. Thus, starting the streak. Hey, it counts, right?

W TB 21-20: Pack come back from a 4th quarter deficit to beat the Bucs on a perfect fall day. Big play: Allen Rossum return.
W CHI 17- 7: Pack beat the Bears on a nice, chilly November afternoon.
W MIN 24-13: Pack beat the Vikings in frigid weather (19 degrees). The Spergeon Wynn game.

W ATL 37-34: Pack beat the Falcons in OT in a great duel between Favre and Vick in the hottest game ever at Lambeau (93 degrees).
W MIA 24-10: Pack beat the Dolphins rather handily on a rainy, chilly Monday night.
W MIN 26-22: Pack beat the Vikings on a bitterly cold Sunday night (11 degrees).

W SF 20-10: Pack beat the Niners on a nice November afternoon.
W CHI 34-21: Pack beat the Bears on a decent December afternoon.

W STL 45-17: Pack crush the Rams on a wet Monday night.
W DET 16-13: Pack come back from a 10 point deficit in horrendous conditions (cold with 40 MPH winds).

L PIT 10-20: Typical Packer game for this season. Played pretty well, but had critical mistakes.

I'm now 10-1 in Lambeau, 0-3 in Minnesota, and 2-1 elsewhere.

Mazzin
05-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Damned Harv DON"T go the the MINNE games PLEASE haha :shock:

packinpatland
05-25-2006, 08:39 PM
I'll be at the Nov. 19 Packer vs Patriot game.
Was at Gillett stadium a few years ago when the Packers showed the Patriots a thing or two. Hope we can do the same at Lambeau.

gbpackfan
05-25-2006, 08:56 PM
I'll be at every home game. Season tickets BABY!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

GBRulz
05-25-2006, 09:11 PM
So nice to see a season ticket holder that actually goes to the games and not just brokers out their tickets :mrgreen:

Anyhow, so far I'm going to the Bears and Vikings game,both at Lambeau of course. Plus, whatever game I'm chosen for in the Brown County ticket lottery (won't know until late June)

Rastak, I'm not being facetious here, but is there any kind of a wait for season tickets for MN?

Rastak
05-25-2006, 09:25 PM
So nice to see a season ticket holder that actually goes to the games and not just brokers out their tickets :mrgreen:

Anyhow, so far I'm going to the Bears and Vikings game,both at Lambeau of course. Plus, whatever game I'm chosen for in the Brown County ticket lottery (won't know until late June)

Rastak, I'm not being facetious here, but is there any kind of a wait for season tickets for MN?

Very short. I signed up in November of last year and got my tickets now so it's VERY short compared to GB. I'd come up with some sort of comparison but jpopp would call me lame. It stands at 1500 right now per some article I read.

The good news, Viking wise, is that they do sell out and have for years now. I remember when I was a kid in the 70's I'd have to listen to a game or two on the radio because they weren't sold out.

GBRulz
05-25-2006, 09:58 PM
in about 10 years, one might move up 1500 spots on the GB waiting list!!

Rastak, you really need to attend a game at Lambeau. heck, we'd even let you tailgate with us. Your jersey would be a great accelerant to get the grill going :mrgreen:

HarveyWallbangers
05-25-2006, 10:51 PM
The good news, Viking wise, is that they do sell out and have for years now. I remember when I was a kid in the 70's I'd have to listen to a game or two on the radio because they weren't sold out.

Yeah, since Randy Moss came into the league in 1998. He did wonders for the franchise. They have diehard fans here (when it comes to the Vikings), so I can blame them for not wanting to go to Metrodome in droves. It really is a lame venue.

HarveyWallbangers
05-25-2006, 10:52 PM
in about 10 years, one might move up 1500 spots on the GB waiting list!!

Rastak, you really need to attend a game at Lambeau. heck, we'd even let you tailgate with us. Your jersey would be a great accelerant to get the grill going :mrgreen:

More importantly, are you going to let me tailgate with you?

GBRulz
05-25-2006, 11:12 PM
damn straight, harv!

HarveyWallbangers
05-25-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm holding you to it.

You'll have to show us the best establishments around town on Saturday night. Mark it down now.

Guiness
05-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Sun., Nov. 5 @ Buffalo Bills 12 noon FOX

Should be making that one.

chain_gang
05-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Some people I know have some tickets for the Final game of the season against the Bears, Hopefully I can make that one, That's the way I want to go into the new year Favre beating the crap out of the Bears one final time.

gbpackfan
05-26-2006, 04:42 AM

Michele,

I would NEVER sell my tickets to a broker! I love them and am VERY protective of them. Is that sad? Maybe.

FavreChild
05-26-2006, 08:48 AM
FC, road trip to Philly?

Or Buffalo?

Should be home to make this one:

Thurs., Dec. 21 Minnesota Vikings 7:00 p.m. NFLN

MJZiggy
05-26-2006, 08:54 AM
How much further north is Buffalo? I was thinking Philly'd be cool because it's early season so warmer (though a night game) and a little closer. I just thought I remembered something about the fans being rather unwelcoming... :neutral:

Badgepack
05-26-2006, 08:56 AM
I wish,

Last time I went to Packer game was in Dallas about 1994

Last home game was at County Stadium in early 90,s

Tarlam!
05-26-2006, 09:16 AM
I would go anywhere, if somebody could organize a ticket! I don't wanna hold hope that I might get to see a home game. But I would take a week off, fly into an away game city. It would cost me a couple a G, but, anyone wanna go to a game with ol' Tarlam! ??

The Leaper
05-26-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm considering the final game of the season...New Year's Eve in Chicago. Favre last game? Potential showdown for the division? New Year's Eve in freaking CHICAGO?

Sign me up...even if I have to put up with dumbass Bear fans.

Tarlam!
05-26-2006, 09:30 AM

It would be TOO COOL if we could find a game where all Rats could attend. There are too many of us for Lambeau, but what about Minne?

MadtownPacker
05-26-2006, 11:53 AM

It would be TOO COOL if we could find a game where all Rats could attend. There are too many of us for Lambeau, but what about Minne?
We might try to organize a get together, but just for pre and post activities

A large group seating is possible but then everyone has to commit. If we just select a game it can be whoever shows up.

Im going to the @SF game for sure and trying to go to a Lambeau game too. If you are in SF in December let me know Aussie.

jack's smirking revenge
05-26-2006, 12:10 PM
I'd make the trip to Lambeau if something were planned. It's far less of a travel endeavor than Tar has to deal with. I don't have a line on tickets, but it'd be cool to hang with the crew pre- or post-game.

tyler

Tarlam!
05-26-2006, 12:13 PM
I just deleted my original post, cause i misread Mads post.

I am up for SF in DEC. I am up for any type of get together. I already know I can crash in Harv's garage for a queens game! No, Har, I did not forget!

Bretsky won't invite me 'round, cause he knows I'll steal his Mrs. Harv has far more self-confidence!!!! :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
05-26-2006, 12:32 PM
I just deleted my original post, cause i misread Mads post.

I am up for SF in DEC. I am up for any type of get together. I already know I can crash in Harv's garage for a queens game! No, Har, I did not forget!

Bretsky won't invite me 'round, cause he knows I'll steal his Mrs. Harv has far more self-confidence!!!! :mrgreen:

Im still trying to score tickets. I can get some but I want them no further back then 20 rows from the field and between the 30s. Had a great hook up but he sold his season ticket rights.

Bretsky is just worried you will see that his wife makes him cook and clean while she watches Opera Whiney. He doesnt want everyone on the forum to know. Oops!

mmmdk
05-26-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm going to the Rams game on the 8th of october - all the way from Denmark, Europe. I got a ticket plus a nice stay in Green Bay (plus one night in Chicago). It would be fun to meet with some of you before the game/at a bar/or at GB Hall of fame. I'll arrive on the 6th of october. I'm sure I'll meet Packer fans anyways! :smile:

Tarlam!
05-26-2006, 12:49 PM
I'm going to the Rams game on the 8th of october - all the way from Denmark, Europe. I got a ticket plus a nice stay in Green Bay (plus one night in Chicago). It would be fun to meet with some of you before the game/at a bar/or at GB Hall of fame. I'll arrive on the 6th of october. I'm sure I'll meet Packer fans anyways! :smile:

I am so fuckin jealeous Michael!

Badgepack
05-26-2006, 12:49 PM
To make a prediction of what game you plan on going to, without knowing if the game will be played , is a waste of time. There could be a strike and all the games could be canceled. This isn't negativety, it's common sense. :D

mmmdk
05-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi Tarlam, I actually do know how you feel. All these years/seasons I've wanted to go and now I'm going to Lambeau in 2006!!! I had a dream last year (after the Atlanta game I believe) and I dreamt that I was going to Lambeau...Both Favre & Rodgers were at QB :shock: Well, Favre is back and he's unbreakable so it probably means that Packers will pound the Rams :smile:

Tarlam!
05-26-2006, 01:02 PM
...Both Favre & Rodgers were at QB :shock: Well, Favre is back and he's unbreakable so it probably means that Packers will pound the Rams :smile:

Look, I agree, you win. Now just STOP writing about it!!!!!

CaptainKickass
05-26-2006, 01:41 PM
I'll be attending theis game:

Yes - I'll be in Green and Gold. I can't tell you how high and mighty the Chicken-Hawks fans feel after last season and nothing would make me feel better than watching them loose to the Packon their home turf - again - it would be the 4th time in a row I believe....come to think of it, has Holmgren beaten the Pack since he left?

I was at the new years game at Lambeau last year and nearly met up with GBMichelle and her crew but she was too chicken to call my cell and ask to speak to "Captain Kickass" :D

HarveyWallbangers
05-26-2006, 03:11 PM
I would go anywhere, if somebody could organize a ticket! I don't wanna hold hope that I might get to see a home game. But I would take a week off, fly into an away game city. It would cost me a couple a G, but, anyone wanna go to a game with ol' Tarlam! ??

Next year. I always get two tickets, so I'll keep one open for you next year.

Charles Woodson
05-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Sun., Oct. 22 @ Miami Dolphins 12 noon FOX

Cant wait, first packers game im ever gone too, course its probly cause i live in miami. but still, itll be a great game.

CaptainKickass
05-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Tarlam -

www.packerfantours.com

I used them for the Pack/Hawks game on new years. They took care of the whole package - Game day Tickets (upgraded to the 40 YL about 18 rows up) Roundtrip Airfare, hotel (2 nights), tailgate party before the game w/booze & beer, shuttle to and from the game, and a couple of free drinks at the hotel lounge and some low end souveniers.

Geez - almost forgot - free admission to the packer hall of fame too! Book it NOW for the cheapest airfare. I booked mine in June of last year.

They also organize AWAY games so you can at least party with other Cheddar Heads :D

Total Cost per person after tax = $1500.00

Seeing the Pack at Lambeau = "Priceless"

hurleyfan
05-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Crap, I am so jealous of you folks that a REALLY going to a game.. I've been to one in my life, and I can die a happy man knowing I made at least one!

Tarlam!
05-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Thanks CKA. I'd still love to meet some Rats over there.

oregonpackfan
05-27-2006, 11:50 PM
I will be going to the Packers-Sea Urchins game up in Seattle on November 27th and being a vocal Northwest Packers fan.

Several years ago, the Packers played in Seattle and there were literally more Packers than Sea Urchins fans in the stadium. Holmgren voiced his disgust with that fact after the game.

I look forward to the Packers beating Seattle two years in a row.

GBRulz
05-28-2006, 08:50 AM
I'll be attending theis game:

Yes - I'll be in Green and Gold. I can't tell you how high and mighty the Chicken-Hawks fans feel after last season and nothing would make me feel better than watching them loose to the Packon their home turf - again - it would be the 4th time in a row I believe....come to think of it, has Holmgren beaten the Pack since he left?

I was at the new years game at Lambeau last year and nearly met up with GBMichelle and her crew but she was too chicken to call my cell and ask to speak to "Captain Kickass" :D

Hey Hey Captain! So great to see you over here !

BTW, I thought you were supposed to call ME?!? :mrgreen:

I'm considering going to Seattle for the game as my nephew lives out in Seattle, but that was before I checked on airfare to fly out there. Geez, like $550, that's crazy.

Iron Mike
05-28-2006, 12:13 PM
To make a prediction of what game you plan on going to, without knowing if the game will be played , is a waste of time. There could be a strike and all the games could be canceled. This isn't negativety, it's common sense. :D

Have you been talking with SOV or something???? :roll:

Tarlam!
05-28-2006, 12:16 PM

No, we all have. It's so depressing.´

http://home.arcor.de/parapatits/marvin.jpg

Iron Mike
05-28-2006, 12:19 PM

No, we all have. It's so depressing.´

http://home.arcor.de/parapatits/marvin.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You owe me a new keyboard!!