PDA

View Full Version : Darwin is losing the struggle

Zool
02-27-2008, 01:08 PM
http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/13492812.html

Updated Wednesday ---- February 20, 2008 --- 11:40am

Court upholds man's conviction for having sex with dead deer

WAUSAU, Wis. (AP) -- A state appeals court has upheld a Superior's man conviction for having sex with a dead deer.

The 3rd District Court of Appeals has rejected Bryan Hathaway's argument that the charge should be dismissed because the law against committing an act of sexual gratification with animals does not apply to those who are dead.

Hathaway pleaded no contest to the charge a year ago and was sentenced to probation that required him to be evaluated as a sex offender.

The 21-year-old Hathaway told investigators that he saw a dead deer in a ditch near Superior in fall 2006 and could not stop himself from having sex with it after he dragged it into the woods.

AP

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Posted Sunday --- January 6, 2008 --- 12:05am

Man convicted of assaulting dead deer gets more jail time

SUPERIOR, Wis. (AP) -- A Superior man convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer will spend another nine months in jail.

21 year-old Bryan James Hathaway had his probation revoked last month for using alcohol and marijuana, lying to his probation agent, and having unapproved contact with a minor child and sexual relations with another adult.

Douglas County Circuit Court Judge Michael Lucci sentenced Hathaway to 9 more months in jail during a re-confinement hearing yesterday.

Hathaway is appealing his conviction on the deer charge.

He was previously convicted of killing a horse with the intention of having sex with it.

AP

Freak Out
02-27-2008, 01:31 PM
...and I thought Alaskans were some sick fucks. You Wisconsin boys take the cake.

twoseven
02-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Que up the Dueling Banjos.

Sure do got a pretty mouth.

Freak Out
02-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Who caught him having sex with the dead deer? Can you imagine coming across that activity with the family? Sheesh...

red
02-27-2008, 01:39 PM
wow

he sees a dead deer in the ditch, and just can't control himself

unreal

Patler
02-27-2008, 02:17 PM
The article doesn't tell us if it was a doe or a buck.
Curious minds want to know! :lol:

swede
02-27-2008, 02:54 PM
It was a buck, Patler. Apparently his name is Darwin.

oregonpackfan
02-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Did the article mention anything about his parents being first cousins? :shock:

Tyrone Bigguns
02-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Honestly, while not approving of his sexual fantasies, i gotta think he has a point.

The deer is dead. You think it minds being sexually abused more than being cut up and eaten?

BallHawk
02-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Yes we can......bang some deer.

BallHawk
02-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Honestly, while not approving of his sexual fantasies, i gotta think he has a point.

The deer is dead. You think it minds being sexually abused more than being cut up and eaten?

Dude should be able to bang the deer anyway. If it is legal to put a bullet through the deer's head than why not make it legal to bang the deer? I'm sure the deer would prefer that than to be shot. :roll:

Freak Out
02-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Yes we can......bang some deer.

isn't that an old T-Tex song?

MadtownPacker
02-27-2008, 09:03 PM
The fact the deer was dead or or even if it wasnt a deer means nothing. The uncontrollable way he dragged that damn thing off into the woods to get it on is what bothers me. Time bomb waiting to go off and I can tell you right now they should just take this dude to a hole a shoot him in the head. He is of no use to society anymore.

Kiwon
02-27-2008, 09:21 PM
The article doesn't tell us if it was a doe or a buck.
Curious minds want to know! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

MJZiggy
02-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Actually, if you think about it, if the dude sticks with dead deer, Darwin wins, cause he ain't getting that deer pregnant, thus reducing his capacity to reproduce.

RashanGary
02-27-2008, 09:34 PM
How did he get caught?

HarveyWallbangers
02-27-2008, 10:05 PM
You guys act like you've never dragged a deer into the woods and had sex with it.

HarveyWallbangers
02-27-2008, 10:06 PM
The fact the deer was dead or or even if it wasnt a deer means nothing. The uncontrollable way he dragged that damn thing off into the woods to get it on is what bothers me. Time bomb waiting to go off and I can tell you right now they should just take this dude to a hole a shoot him in the head. He is of no use to society anymore.

This thought came to my mind also. Deer can be approximately the weight of a human, so what the hell was he doing... practicing for the real thing. Seriously, this guy should be put away for a long time.

Freak Out
02-27-2008, 11:06 PM
You guys act like you've never dragged a deer into the woods and had sex with it.

I fucking split a side when I saw this.

Seriously though....this guy has a rap sheet that screams for shock therapy and sedation. Where is nurse Ratched?

Harlan Huckleby
02-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Actually, if you think about it, if the dude sticks with dead deer, Darwin wins, cause he ain't getting that deer pregnant, thus reducing his capacity to reproduce.

there's a moral issue: every sperm is sacred, and he's just wasting his seed.

Tarlam!
02-28-2008, 04:25 AM

I fucking split a side when I saw this.

Yeah, rack me up has having beer snorting outta my nostrils when I saw it! Too funny, Harv!!

Patler
02-28-2008, 05:33 AM

But what if he turns his attentions to live deer? Have you seen the Packalope??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deputy Nutz
02-28-2008, 07:12 AM

I have to agree, no good could possilby come with this fella walking in the forrest of society. First it is dead deer, then maybe your live Golden Retriever. Then you and your kids. If he doesn't have the common sense to resist dragging a dead animal into the woods to have sexual relations with it then he can't possibly resist the same urges when he sees a human that arrouses his attention.

Zool
02-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Good lord people, read the second part. He was also convicted of killing a horse to fuck it. I might be mistaken, but this guy has at least 2 brain wire crossed and no amount of electro shock therapy is going to help. He's only going to get worse. In the wild, he would be killed off by the pack.

Tyrone Bigguns
02-28-2008, 11:39 AM
Good lord people, read the second part. He was also convicted of killing a horse to fuck it. I might be mistaken, but this guy has at least 2 brain wire crossed and no amount of electro shock therapy is going to help. He's only going to get worse. In the wild, he would be killed off by the pack.

And then the pack would fuck his dead body. :twisted:

GrnBay007
03-01-2008, 01:06 PM
I was talking to a co-worker friend of mine about this that has worked with sex offenders for almost 20 years. He said they've only come across two cases where they found information concerning sex with an animal. One was a dead animal and the other story he told made me chuckle a bit. Was sex with a live horse and in this case the guy's wife participated in the act. Talk about kinky, huh? :wink:

He did say that his only seeing two cases in 20 years doesn't mean a lot as they weren't using all the testing methods back then that they are now, like polygraphs and penile plethymography

Scott Campbell
03-01-2008, 01:14 PM
I was talking to a co-worker friend of mine about this .................

The PTA, church, your boss, sex with dead animals............all the usual water cooler topics.

:D

GrnBay007
03-01-2008, 01:21 PM
I was talking to a co-worker friend of mine about this .................

The PTA, church, your boss, sex with dead animals............all the usual water cooler topics.

:D

:lol: :lol:

True...most would be shocked at the content of many of our conversations. Kinda stinks when you can't come home and discuss your work day with your family because it's far too disgusting. :wink:

Iron Mike
03-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Kinda stinks when you can't come home and discuss your work day with your family because it's far too disgusting. :wink:

Amen to that, sista!!!

Iron Mike
03-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Kinda stinks when you can't come home and discuss your work day with your family because it's far too disgusting. :wink:

Amen to that, sista!!!

I'm sure the Rat Pack likes to hear about my job, tho.

PM me for pictures of the three she-males we autopsied last year.

Iron Mike
03-01-2008, 06:35 PM
He did say that his only seeing two cases in 20 years doesn't mean a lot as they weren't using all the testing methods back then that they are now, like polygraphs and penile plethymography

Forgive me Lord, I HAD to go look this up:

http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/plethysmograph.html

the_idle_threat
03-02-2008, 03:10 AM

Jeez, that sure sounds like a reliable testing technique.*

*not

CyclonePackFan
03-02-2008, 03:28 AM
I'm convinced Charles isn't losing quite yet. Just gotta link back to something I posted on V-day.

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=11272

As long as those from IC aren't reproducing....I think Darwin is taking care of business.... :twisted:

GBRulz
03-02-2008, 10:31 AM

Actually, you just saved many others here from doing the work themselves :lol: