PDA

View Full Version : AND IT SHALL BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red
02-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Free agency has officially began

let the the cluster f*ck begin

packers11
02-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Will I get signed today? :wink:

Joemailman
02-28-2008, 11:05 PM

Don't tell Bretsky. he might bring the sig back. :lol:

red
02-28-2008, 11:06 PM
well i'm bored. i'm going to bed

Bretsky
02-28-2008, 11:09 PM

Don't tell Bretsky. he might bring the sig back. :lol:

The Signature has been retired
It's free agency; time to rest and relax til the draft

packers11
02-28-2008, 11:10 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Patriots agreed to terms with WR Kelley Washington.

As free agency began Friday at 12:00 AM ET, the Patriots had no deal in place with Randy Moss, according to ESPN's John Clayton.

ESPN's John Clayton reports the Saints have contacted the Giants about Jeremy Shockey.

The Chiefs could reportedly meet with free agent C Jeff Faine and K Josh Brown by as soon as Friday.

cheesner
02-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Dammit TT you are destroying the Packers!

WAKE UP AND SIGN A FA!'

33 minutes in and nothing. What the hell is he waiting for?

:wink:

Joemailman
02-28-2008, 11:37 PM

WAKE UP AND SIGN A FA!'

:wink:You need this emoticon: :wait:

Bretsky
02-29-2008, 01:16 AM

WAKE UP AND SIGN A FA!'

:wink:

The Draft :lol:

GoPackGo
02-29-2008, 09:26 AM
I just signed a 20-year contract with the packerrats message board.

It's 2008 and I have to be looking out for my future, the medical benefits and 401K are amazing. I'm moving to Vegas to start a new life.
The message board and the contract hasn't changed me people, I'm still the same GoPackGo. holla at me when you see me schmobing through your firewall.

http://www.esa.int/images/Image164t-400.jpg

Scott Campbell
02-29-2008, 09:27 AM

Ok, now that's funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott Campbell
02-29-2008, 09:28 AM

It's 2008 and I have to be looking out for my future, the medical benefits and 401K are amazing. I'm moving to Vegas to start a new life.
The message board and the contract hasn't changed me people, I'm still the same GoPackGo. holla at me when you see me schmobing through your firewall.

Christ - we overpaid.

Bretsky
02-29-2008, 09:29 AM

Ok, now that's funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe that should be my sig this offseason :idea:

Scott Campbell
02-29-2008, 09:30 AM

What kind of cap hit do we absorb if your cut prior to camp opening?

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Well if we don't sign any free agents, we have a lot of promising young guys who could use extensions. Also, players like Kampman and Pickett could use an extension.

Scott Campbell
02-29-2008, 09:35 AM

I think your signing is clearly based on Mad's ego and desire to make this forum his own. And this a not so subtle hint to B - retire now.

HarveyWallbangers
02-29-2008, 09:38 AM

Please do so, and get rid of that stupid Giants sig.

Zool
02-29-2008, 09:55 AM
get rid of that stupid Giants sig.

Amen.

Deputy Nutz
02-29-2008, 10:17 AM

Please do so, and get rid of that stupid Giants sig.

I didn't realize he had that for a sig until now. Bretsky should be ashamed that his signature is that gay. I now think Bretsky is a homosexual until the signature is removed.

MadtownPacker
02-29-2008, 12:43 PM
I think your signing is clearly based on Mad's ego and desire to make this forum his own. And this a not so subtle hint to B - retire now.We are always looking for "PackerRats people" and GoPackGo is the kind of young talented poster a successful forum needs to build for the future. In fact his agent Drew told me so.

GoPackGo
02-29-2008, 01:10 PM
I think your signing is clearly based on Mad's ego and desire to make this forum his own. And this a not so subtle hint to B - retire now.We are always looking for "PackerRats people" and GoPackGo is the kind of young talented poster a successful forum needs to build for the future. In fact his agent Drew told me so.

word :five:

Deputy Nutz
02-29-2008, 01:38 PM

Not to mention he brings a nice rack to the table every time he posts.

Patler
02-29-2008, 02:04 PM

Signing all this young talent makes it perfectly clear you are trying to run me and the other old guys away. I think you are trying to force us to retire! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott Campbell
02-29-2008, 04:53 PM

Signing all this young talent makes it perfectly clear you are trying to run me and the other old guys away. I think you are trying to force us to retire! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew this would happen when Harlan brought this bum in.

Bretsky
02-29-2008, 04:55 PM

We're stashing you on the DL all year to see if any of these young guys are actually worth beans :lol:

Fosco33
02-29-2008, 05:11 PM

Is that you Jeebus? 8-)

GoPackGo
02-29-2008, 05:15 PM

Is that you Jeebus? 8-)

:wow:

GoPackGo
02-29-2008, 05:19 PM

Is that you Jeebus? 8-)

Fosco check your PM's