PDA

View Full Version : Awwwe

GrnBay007
03-01-2008, 02:18 AM
My baby girl went to her first formal dance tonight. :cry:

She had a wonderful time .......and it only cost mom about $300 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well worth it. :D

LL2
03-01-2008, 07:07 AM
.......and it only cost mom about $300 :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's all it cost? I hear some girls spend $150 just to get their hair done. I bet the boy spent twice that...did he pick her up in a Hummer limo?

oregonpackfan
03-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Send us a picture!

Scott Campbell
03-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Ok, I'm sure everybody looked beautiful, and had a great time. Nice.

But 007, you know I have 2 girls, and this kind of boy/girl talk is especially upsetting to me. Remember that all of us PackerRats perverts (like me, Nutz, Skin, Mad, B, etc., etc., etc., and god forbid, Harlan) were once upon a time the same little bastards that were eyeballing your sweet little girl last night.

I only hope that I am ready when my time comes. I've got my speech for little Prince Charming all ready - "that's my daughter, and I'm not afraid of going back to jail".

Harlan Huckleby
03-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Is she going to keep the baby?

Scott Campbell
03-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Is she going to keep the baby?

ROFL

MJZiggy
03-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Ok, I'm sure everybody looked beautiful, and had a great time. Nice.

But 007, you know I have 2 girls, and this kind of boy/girl talk is especially upsetting to me. Remember that all of us PackerRats perverts (like me, Nutz, Skin, Mad, B, etc., etc., etc., and god forbid, Harlan) were once upon a time the same little bastards that were eyeballing your sweet little girl last night.

I only hope that I am ready when my time comes. I've got my speech for little Prince Charming all ready - "that's my daughter, and I'm not afraid of going back to jail".

What was that song Mad posted a couple weeks ago about this very topic?

Ahhhh, yes. Here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjO9kX4npVY

Give it a look, Scott. Could be well worth your time. :lol:

Scott Campbell
03-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Wow - I missed that Zig. Good stuff.

You know, I'm typically strongly against gun violence - but I could make an exception.

GrnBay007
03-01-2008, 12:04 PM

That's all it cost? I hear some girls spend $150 just to get their hair done. I bet the boy spent twice that...did he pick her up in a Hummer limo?

That was enough for this age....lol They did something new this year and I was not real thrilled with it at first. They had a formal dance for the 8th graders....so we are not talking prom here....where the really big bucks get spent. I think they were trying to make it an end of the year...going into HS thing but ended up having it too early IMO. Plus, I think that is really young to be starting with the formals. Apparently everything went really well though....and when she got home I got to hear all the details.....about 2 hours worth. :D

GrnBay007
03-01-2008, 12:10 PM

LOL @ SC! You have a point.

There was no date....she's too young. :D
She went with 3 of her friends. I took them to a nice restaurant before the dance and her Dad picked them up afterward. The only upsetting part of the night was that she told me she slow danced with a boy that is a Bear fan. :?

LL2
03-01-2008, 12:27 PM
The only upsetting part of the night was that she told me she slow danced with a boy that is a Bear fan. :?

I wouldn't be too happy with that! :smack:

I unfortunately live in Chicagoland so it's a big fear of mine. There is a couple that has a daughter that is 1 month younger than my son (they are two yrs old) and they have been acting like a cute little couple since they were born. I told the little girl's parents that if she marries my son she will have our last name and by marriage WILL be a Packer fan!

Scott Campbell
03-01-2008, 01:20 PM
The only upsetting part of the night was that she told me she slow danced with a boy that is a Bear fan. :?

Geez, that's enough to make you miss school segregation. Is she ok?

GrnBay007
03-01-2008, 01:25 PM

Geez, that's enough to make you miss school segregation. Is she ok?

LOL yeah, but unfortunately I think she likes him.

They have lockers next to one another and all year long have been doing the Packer/Bear battling. I'm hoping she's not using this as a flirting tactic....that would just be wrong!! :D

Little Whiskey
03-03-2008, 07:12 PM
What was that song Mad posted a couple weeks ago about this very topic?

Ahhhh, yes. Here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjO9kX4npVY

I don't care too much for this song.......i've only got two boys :D

Charles Woodson
03-03-2008, 07:18 PM

That was enough for this age....lol They did something new this year and I was not real thrilled with it at first. They had a formal dance for the 8th graders....so we are not talking prom here....where the really big bucks get spent. I think they were trying to make it an end of the year...going into HS thing but ended up having it too early IMO. Plus, I think that is really young to be starting with the formals. Apparently everything went really well though....and when she got home I got to hear all the details.....about 2 hours worth. :D

ha, well my school had an 8th grade dance 2 years ago, when i was in 8th grade, but yea i'd get ready for the whole dating thing, i had a date and we rented a limo for it...

MadtownPacker
03-03-2008, 07:18 PM
They have lockers next to one another and all year long have been doing the Packer/Bear battling. I'm hoping she's not using this as a flirting tactic....that would just be wrong!! :DSounds like she take after Momma. :lol:

Partial
03-03-2008, 08:01 PM

ha, well my school had an 8th grade dance 2 years ago, when i was in 8th grade, but yea i'd get ready for the whole dating thing, i had a date and we rented a limo for it...

Are you serious? How unnecessary is that? What a waste of money. You're 12-13 for god sakes.

BallHawk
03-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Partial, both CW and I have been on this forum for two years and you continue to think we're the same age now as we were when we signed up. :lol:

But, yeah, I agree, a limo is extravagant.

Charles Woodson
03-03-2008, 08:44 PM

Are you serious? How unnecessary is that? What a waste of money. You're 12-13 for god sakes.

Alright, your point? if you split it with 15 people it came out to about 60 per person. It was great i had fun... And thanks BH, partial im fucking 16 for damns sake.

MJZiggy
03-03-2008, 08:48 PM
You're growing up on me too fast...

Scott Campbell
03-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Partial, both CW and I have been on this forum for two years and you continue to think we're the same age now as we were when we signed up. :lol:

Oddly, you seem to have aged more than CW.

GrnBay007
03-03-2008, 11:27 PM

:lol:

GrnBay007
03-03-2008, 11:28 PM
They have lockers next to one another and all year long have been doing the Packer/Bear battling. I'm hoping she's not using this as a flirting tactic....that would just be wrong!! :DSounds like she take after Momma. :lol:

Me and yo Momma

8-) :P

Partial
03-04-2008, 06:57 AM

Alright, your point? if you split it with 15 people it came out to about 60 per person. It was great i had fun... And thanks BH, partial im fucking 16 for damns sake.

Well that you didn't mention. That's cool, then. A limo isn't bad split 15-16 ways. It's when you're paying for it to take a date on to the 8th grade dance that is a bit much. I thought those people that did it for Prom were suckers.

Charles Woodson
03-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Well that you didn't mention. That's cool, then. A limo isn't bad split 15-16 ways. It's when you're paying for it to take a date on to the 8th grade dance that is a bit much. I thought those people that did it for Prom were suckers.

oh hell na,

For this years homecoming since i couldn't drive yet, some rich kid rented a limo (and paid for it) and invited me and some people..

BallHawk
03-04-2008, 06:40 PM

Well, I have a good 30 year advantage on him. :wink:

Just kidding.....or am I? :?:

GrnBay007
03-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Poor little thing. She had to hear the news that Favre retired today at school from the Bear fan boy from the dance.

MJZiggy
03-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Brutal.