PDA

View Full Version : Sick Observations

jack's smirking revenge
05-26-2006, 11:16 AM
95% percent of the dudes where I work don't wash their hands after they've done their business in the men's room. Just plain SICK.

tyler

MadtownPacker
05-26-2006, 11:59 AM
95% percent of the dudes where I work don't wash their hands after they've done their business in the men's room. Just plain SICK.

Did you notice if they zip up their pants? :razz:

Really though, I wash my hands then open all the doors back to my desk with a paper towel in my hand.

jack's smirking revenge
05-26-2006, 12:03 PM
I don't check for pants zips. I let the legal secreatries do that. ;-)

Most dudes go straight from the urinal or the pot straight to the door, not even grabbing a paper towel or such. Glad to year that you make the effort Mad.

tyler

MadtownPacker
05-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Im kinda a germ freak about stuff. I dont rub my eyes or put pens in my mouth. I never get sick. I dont believe in using all this antibacterial stuff much cuz then your immune system will be weak. Just good old greens is more then enough medicine.

MJZiggy
05-26-2006, 12:50 PM

Most dudes go straight from the urinal or the pot straight to the door, not even grabbing a paper towel or such. Glad to year that you make the effort Mad.

tyler

That's disgusting. What kind of mothers don't nag their children about that from the time they're potty trained? Geez, I don't care whose kid is in my house, if I hear the toilet flush, I damn well better hear the water running and the soap dispenser being used or you're going right back in there young man--and don't touch anything along the way!

Deputy Nutz
05-26-2006, 02:04 PM
I like to stink palm the door knobs, shake hands with people with ass juice all over them. Sometimes I will get a some nice snot in my hand and give some one a hearty pat on the back.

jack's smirking revenge
05-26-2006, 02:13 PM
I like to stink palm the door knobs, shake hands with people with ass juice all over them. Sometimes I will get a some nice snot in my hand and give some one a hearty pat on the back.

Exactly what I would expect from someone who calls himself "Nutz". :D At least we know what we're gonna get from you...or, well, we at least should put tissue and saliva samples in a petri dish to figure out what we DID get.

tyler

pacfan
05-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Maybe the guys learned to not pee on their hands.... :lol:

esoxx
05-26-2006, 04:30 PM
I always wash my hands (yes, using soap too) and then use a paper towel to grasp the door handle on the way out, chucking it as I open the door. I'm not sure the point in washing your hands and then grasping a urine/fecal stained door handle, so I always follow my own routine described above.

hurleyfan
05-26-2006, 04:39 PM
WTF??
Look at all the responses to who does and doesn't wash their hands after leaking or crapping, and one response to my post about Rosenhaus & T.O. on espn!

Maybe I should've posted that under an actual football thread??

esoxx
05-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm so sick of hearing of TO's and Rosenpuke's tired act that leaking and crapping is much more interesting to me.

hurleyfan
05-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Me too essox..
I just find it funny what gets responses!

Mazzin
05-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Hurley who was it that responded?

Charles Woodson
05-26-2006, 08:41 PM

tyler

i know you guys work longer then i go to school, but thats why u just hold. :razz:

hurleyfan
05-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Hurley who was it that responded?
Thanks Mazz!

Jimx29
05-27-2006, 04:05 PM
I like to stink palm the door knobs, shake hands with people with ass juice all over them. Sometimes I will get a some nice snot in my hand and give some one a hearty pat on the back.I do something similar. It's called "snarffing"
You get your hand all juiced up with nut sweat and then shake hands with whoever :D

#############

After 47 years, i've gotten so I never piss all over my hands.
I'm very proud of myself.

My body also has this amazing built in mechanism that allows me to touch ordinary everyday germs like dirty bathroom doorhandles, shake other peoples hands, use other peoples keyboards and the such, and it fights off those germs I receive from such contact and I hardly ever get sick.
On the other hand, I have a friend who constantly washes everything in site.....uses purell, antibacterial everything.....paper towel on the door handle....the whole nine yards, and he (and his poor kids) have sniffles ALL THE TIME......his body is so pussified it can't even live outside his germ free house :mrgreen:

retailguy
05-27-2006, 08:40 PM

tyler

Your analysis ignores the percentage that understand the bathroom is dirtier than their hands.....

I don't see the point in "washing" when the last time the bathroom was cleaned Ronald Reagan was still President.

You also ignore the people who don't wash and use an anti-bacterial cleaner when they get back to their office. (ME, ME, MEEEEE....)

Hell, I can't believe I responded to this.... :wink:

Deputy Nutz
05-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Come on retail, your better than that.

GrnBay007
05-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Gawd, I HATE public restrooms!!!!! It NEVER fails your kid has to go to the bathroom as soon as you get to a store. ugh. Obviously we had public restroom skills 101 class beat to death!! The worst..........when your son feels he's too old to go in the women's restroom with you and you have to let him go by himself. :cry: ie Lambeau stadium 2004. Damn, I stood outside the exit and kept an eye on my watch. Guys coming out probably thought I was nutts.

MJZiggy
05-27-2006, 09:15 PM
No, I find myself standing outside restroom doors a LOT. Airport anyone? We had to have that conversation about no one comes within 3 feet of you EVER! Do not speak to anyone and if you're not out in 3 minutes, I'm coming in there!! I'd have been happier if he'd had to go on the plane.

GBRulz
05-27-2006, 09:22 PM
I'd say 95% of women 70 and older don't believe in washing their hands after they use the bathroom either.

GrnBay007
05-27-2006, 09:27 PM
No, I find myself standing outside restroom doors a LOT. Airport anyone? We had to have that conversation about no one comes within 3 feet of you EVER! Do not speak to anyone and if you're not out in 3 minutes, I'm coming in there!! I'd have been happier if he'd had to go on the plane.

Sucks, doesn't it zig? when you have to let your son go to into the men's restroom alone, the last thing you are really thinking about is whether he's washing his hands........those nice little sanitary wipes will do just fine until you can get him to real soap.........AS LONG AS HE MAKES IT OUT OF THERE SAFE!! Really sad we live in a world we have to stress about this kind of stuff.

MJZiggy
05-27-2006, 09:36 PM
I really worry about him in there--fortunately he's going through that modesty thing right now so he's not showing anything to anybody. I hope it lasts until he learns to give a proper "hey, what are YOU looking at???" For now, though I don't have to wonder whether he's washed or not as he's not particularly good at the drying part...

Tyrone Bigguns
05-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Not washing your hands after a taking a dump is definitely unhygienic.

However, their is nothing unhygienic about urine. It is virtually sterile. Infact, if you ever have to have your urine examined, they caution about letting germs from your hands or penis contaminate the specimen. Urine is regarded as sterile enough, and antiseptic enough to be used in cleaning wounds (in the absence of more conventional agents).

Can't speak about women, but the penis is no germier than other parts of your body.

So, while the thought of it may gross you out, I GUARANTEE there are more baddies on your computer keyboard and desk.

esoxx
05-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Yah, urine doesn't scare me much...my defense work is predicated on the fecal stained door handle leading out of the restroom. I'd just as soon not grab a handful of crap on the way out. You others can get your crap on, I'll pass.

I guess the main point in all this is it's simple manners to wash after using the bathroom. It probably wouldn't kill me either to slouch at dinner with my elbows on the table, chewing with my mouth open, but I'd just as soon have a small semblance of decorum.

Deputy Nutz
05-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I know for certain that Murphy will insert the door knob of the men's room in his ass. He backs right into it. Sick fucker doesn't even wipe his ass first.

Patler
05-28-2006, 03:19 PM
I always wash my hands (yes, using soap too) and then use a paper towel to grasp the door handle on the way out, chucking it as I open the door. I'm not sure the point in washing your hands and then grasping a urine/fecal stained door handle, so I always follow my own routine described above.

I really hate to feed you paranoia, but:

When you go into a stall, do you grab the inside handle to latch the door, the same handle the guy before grabbed after he was done and before he washed his hands? Do you use those same hands to unhook your belt, drop your pants, lift your pants, tuck you shirt and hitch your belt? Do you ever touch those articles of clothing after you leave the restroom?

Deputy Nutz
05-28-2006, 04:09 PM
No we're talking about the stall latch, wow. Hell I wipe my ass with a piece of toliet paper, and then I wipe the paper right on the latch, you poor fuckers.

GrnBay007
05-28-2006, 04:24 PM
No we're talking about the stall latch, wow. Hell I wipe my ass with a piece of toliet paper, and then I wipe the paper right on the latch, you poor fuckers.

just wait till your kids are out of diapers and using public restrooms Nutz....

esoxx
05-28-2006, 04:27 PM

I really hate to feed you paranoia, but:

When you go into a stall, do you grab the inside handle to latch the door, the same handle the guy before grabbed after he was done and before he washed his hands? Do you use those same hands to unhook your belt, drop your pants, lift your pants, tuck you shirt and hitch your belt? Do you ever touch those articles of clothing after you leave the restr
oom?

I only use public restroom's for urination so not applicable.

Patler
05-28-2006, 05:50 PM

I'm impressed by your control! Must make for some long days at work!

Deputy Nutz
05-28-2006, 06:15 PM

just wait till your kids are out of diapers and using public restrooms Nutz....

You should see what I do to their diapers in public restrooms.

esoxx
05-28-2006, 07:37 PM

I work from my home. :smile:

Packers4Ever
05-28-2006, 07:49 PM

tyler

That's disgusting. What kind of mothers don't nag their children about that from the time they're potty trained? Geez, I don't care whose kid is in my house, if I hear the toilet flush, I damn well better hear the water running and the soap dispenser being used or you're going right back in there young man--and don't touch anything along the way!

YUK - I am ready to BARF, I'm sooo glad this post came up becuz I'd never heard the stats before and never knew that men were so sloppy! No wonder the price of paper toweling has taken such a jump! :razz:

Jude

Patler
05-28-2006, 08:23 PM

I work from my home. :smile:

Oops, my mistake! :oops:
I was thinking you were the one who started the thread with a description of your work place!

MJZiggy
05-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Here's the fantastically intelligent banter we had going on this time last year...

LL2
05-31-2007, 01:10 PM
I'd say 95% of women 70 and older don't believe in washing their hands after they use the bathroom either.

Oh come on...do we have to read about the bathroom habits of 70 year old women?

oregonpackfan
05-31-2007, 02:38 PM
This website is definitely in danger of going down the toilet! :)

MadtownPacker
05-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh I think it's safe to say it went down the crapper long ago. :lol:

BallHawk
05-31-2007, 03:17 PM
What are you talking about Mad, this place is the shit!

:D :wink: