PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre Retires.. Live Press Confrence

Chubbyhubby
03-04-2008, 10:49 AM
There will be a live press cofrence at 3:00 pm CST on ESPN NEWS

cpk1994
03-04-2008, 10:54 AM
There will be a live press cofrence at 3:00 pm CST on ESPN NEWSI would assume aslo streamed live at Packers.com and probably covered on NFL Netwrok, and most Wisconsin stations.

GBRulz
03-04-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm sure packers.com will be swamped, you guys might also want to try wfrv.com it's the local CBS station in GB. Prolly a lot less traffic.

Chubbyhubby
03-04-2008, 10:59 AM
There will be a live press cofrence at 3:00 pm CST on ESPN NEWSI would assume aslo streamed live at Packers.com and probably covered on NFL Netwrok, and most Wisconsin stations.

I'd Assume that as well. Most likely every newspaper in Wisconsin will have Brett Favre Retires... headline on the first page.

cpk1994
03-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Interesting note, Packers.com list M3 and TT as the only ones scheduled for the press conference.

packinpatland
03-04-2008, 11:06 AM
They're going to carry it on the NFL channel. I
would imagine that ESPN will have it too. They said that MM and TT will be on, didn't mention Brett.

GrnBay007
03-04-2008, 11:19 AM
damn...wish I was home. Just snuck into a lounge at work and saw about 5 min. of ESPN. They said something would be on at 1pm Eastern time. Anyone know what that is that is coming on at that time? I missed it.

Chubbyhubby
03-04-2008, 11:20 AM
On the NFL Network they are airing the first years of Favre with Mike Homgren as coach.

GBRulz
03-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Man, I hate being away from home right now. I miss the local GB chatter and also the NFL network. The room in my hotel has Charter Cable.

The GBPG is putting out a special edition paper about Favre, later today. I HAVE to have a copy of that!!

Harlan Huckleby
03-04-2008, 11:23 AM
damn...wish I was home. Just snuck into a lounge at work and saw about 5 min. of ESPN.

This is like 9-11 when everybody wanted to leave work and watch the planes smashing into the pentagon and god-knows-what next.

GrnBay007
03-04-2008, 11:24 AM
damn...wish I was home. Just snuck into a lounge at work and saw about 5 min. of ESPN.

This is like 9-11 when everybody wanted to leave work and watch the planes smashing into the pentagon and god-knows-what next.

Yeah, I did leave work early that day....and I'm going to today too, fuck it! :(

cpk1994
03-04-2008, 11:25 AM
ESPN is going to air a special on Brett Favre at 12:00 CST.

GBRulz
03-04-2008, 11:27 AM

It's funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing. I am cancelling my appointments today and just sitting in my hotel room glued to the TV and laptop.

cpk1994
03-04-2008, 11:39 AM
I'm sure packers.com will be swamped, you guys might also want to try wfrv.com it's the local CBS station in GB. Prolly a lot less traffic.You can also try weau.com, wqow.com out of Eau Claire, and wkbt.com out of La Crosse. THey are all carrying it.

AtlPackFan
03-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Interesting note, Packers.com list M3 and TT as the only ones scheduled for the press conference.

From Packers.com: "Details of Brett Favre's availability to discuss his decision are still to be determined, and will be announced once set. "

PackerBlues
03-04-2008, 11:58 AM
I used to have a good friend that I loved to talk Packer news with. We have not talked in a long time, and it is times like this that I really miss talking to him.

Thank god I can come here to Packerrats, especially in such trying times.

:cry:

I wish Rogers the best, I am sure that he is ready, and I am looking forward to watching him play. That being said, I will miss everything that Brett brought to the Packers. He was a down to earth kind of guy, yet he was also a legend. I will miss watching him play.

oregonpackfan
03-04-2008, 12:20 PM

It's funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing. I am cancelling my appointments today and just sitting in my hotel room glued to the TV and laptop.

Sorry I am not there to give you a consoling hug, GBR! :(