PDA

View Full Version : The Moment of Truth

justanotherpackfan
03-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Holy sh*t!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FzZWqYWhdQw

She whored herself out for money, and than lost it all.

Bretsky
03-05-2008, 09:22 PM
classic

married chick
who scams around on her hubby

and she loses it all

Harlan Huckleby
03-05-2008, 09:23 PM
lovely

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a little boring, but glad I stuck it out for the big payoff in the end

i think there is a special place in hell for the producers of this show. Hopefully those who watch will be spared.

justanotherpackfan
03-05-2008, 09:34 PM
lovely

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a little boring, but glad I stuck it out for the big payoff in the end

i think there is a special place in hell for the producers of this show. Hopefully those who watch will be spared.
TV shows don't ruin marriages, lies do. If people are going to be that fu*king stupid to go on the show when they know they have cheated or done something similar, they deserve it. What happened to her is called karma.

I have a very clean slate. I could go on that show and tear it up. It's just a matter of what you have done in the past. She must have been really arrogant and naive to go on when she knew they would destroy her because of horrible mistakes she's committed in the past.

Harlan Huckleby
03-05-2008, 10:45 PM
I have a very clean slate.

I don't believe it, you're hiding something.

It's you clean slaters that always turn out to be the pervs. What's your dark secret?

Tyrone Bigguns
03-06-2008, 01:01 AM
I believe he has a wide stance.

MadtownPacker
03-06-2008, 02:32 AM

It's you clean slaters that always turn out to be the pervs. What's your dark secret?He likes to workout so this one is easy.

JAPF - Have you ever taken steriods? :?:

This show is too cold. That dumb bitch just gave that guy's divorce lawyer everything he needs to make sure she doesnt get shit. :lol:

hurleyfan
03-06-2008, 08:07 AM
classic

married chick
who scams around on her hubby

and she loses it all

It's all B.S. Scripted and written, ratings hook don;t you think?

Could anyone be that stupid?

Zool
03-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Totally fake IMO. The guy just found out that his wife has been cheating and that she wants to be married to someone else. Then she walks out of the chair and right to him? And he embraces her? Even the most spineless of all whipped dudes would have walked off that stage.

Scott Campbell
03-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Totally fake IMO. The guy just found out that his wife has been cheating and that she wants to be married to someone else. Then she walks out of the chair and right to him? And he embraces her? Even the most spineless of all whipped dudes would have walked off that stage.

Plural marriage reduces reality tv induced stress.

MadtownPacker
03-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Totally fake IMO. The guy just found out that his wife has been cheating and that she wants to be married to someone else. Then she walks out of the chair and right to him? And he embraces her? Even the most spineless of all whipped dudes would have walked off that stage.Shut the hell up. That bitch had that chump in check. He knew what the answers where gonna be is what it is. You see fools hooked on some skank like that all the time.

Zool
03-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Totally fake IMO. The guy just found out that his wife has been cheating and that she wants to be married to someone else. Then she walks out of the chair and right to him? And he embraces her? Even the most spineless of all whipped dudes would have walked off that stage.Shut the hell up. That bitch had that chump in check. He knew what the answers where gonna be is what it is. You see fools hooked on some skank like that all the time.

Explain why reality TV shows have writers then.

justanotherpackfan
03-06-2008, 03:53 PM
When they ask him if he's unhappy at 4:30 he says sometimes....sometimes. WTF?

The classic moment is at 8:20 when the dad is nodding and saying true repeatedly. Than the lie detector says, "that answer is false".

I also don't understand why the husband walked over and comforted her. Doesn't make any sense.

justanotherpackfan
03-06-2008, 03:55 PM

It's you clean slaters that always turn out to be the pervs. What's your dark secret?He likes to workout so this one is easy.

Nope, no steroids, just ON 100% Egg Protein Powder.

MadtownPacker
03-06-2008, 07:41 PM

Nope, no steroids, just ON 100% Egg Protein Powder.[/quote]That answer is.....
TRUE. :lol:

Next question for 100Gs..

JAPF - Have you ever thought of using any illegal performance enhancers?

Harlan Huckleby
03-06-2008, 07:55 PM
JAPF - Have you ever admired other male bodies in the workout room?

red
03-06-2008, 08:05 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

too funny

take that tramp

justanotherpackfan
03-06-2008, 08:06 PM
TRUE. :lol:

Next question for 100Gs..

JAPF - Have you ever thought of using any illegal performance enhancers?
Never seriously considered it, but....I have thought about supplementing with the amino acid Glutamine and inhaling ammonia before bball games. Neither are banned substances. At least, I don't think ammonia is banned.. :?:

justanotherpackfan
03-06-2008, 08:08 PM
No, I train at home in my dark basement (not emo). To say I workout is an insult. I bust my a$$, the proper terminology is training.

justanotherpackfan
03-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Another funny moment is when her dad tells her to keep going instead of walking with $100,000. He said "all the rest have gotta be easy". Or not.

LL2
03-07-2008, 06:31 AM
I haven't watched that show, but always thought that you would have to be stupid to go on it. The same type of people that go on Jerry Springer. I think everyone would get caught in a lie at some point.

justanotherpackfan
03-07-2008, 07:47 PM
No, I train at home in my dark basement (not emo). To say I workout is an insult. I bust my a$$, the proper terminology is training.
BTW Harlan, I didn't mean to sound like an a-hole, just stating the truth.

Cheesehead Craig
03-07-2008, 09:41 PM
It's just a crap show, I got better things to do with my time.

Harlan Huckleby
03-07-2008, 10:26 PM
BTW Harlan, I didn't mean to sound like an a-hole, just stating the truth.

no, it was a good answer. You passed the lie detector.

Scott Campbell
03-08-2008, 07:58 AM
No, I train at home in my dark basement (not emo).

Harlan lost interest in this game pretty quick.