PDA

View Full Version : Favre's Place In History

HarveyWallbangers
03-06-2008, 04:20 PM
I think this is fair. If you want to throw Otto Graham in there, I'd be cool with that, but it's hard to judge guys like him. I think you could move #2-#4 around and have a valid argument.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_experts/post/Brett-Favre-s-place-on-the-list-of-all-time-grea;_ylt=ApaFdHRfS2j4iLws1XEz4RFDubYF?urn=nfl,701 77

b bulldog
03-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm fine with it also and I do think it is prudent not to list any players currently playing cause their career is not over and much can change. Montana is definitely the best and Elway would be my second choice.

Tyrone Bigguns
03-06-2008, 04:48 PM
That is true. Much can change. Like the confirmation of patriot cheating.

packinpatland
03-06-2008, 04:54 PM

If you're serious..........HOLY #@%$!!!! we agree! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iron Mike
03-06-2008, 10:38 PM

Don't forget the Broncos were cheating when Elway got his two rings.

Pacopete4
03-06-2008, 11:37 PM
ive felt for a few years now that the 2 best in history are favre/elway... a close 3rd going to marino.. but with favre and elway they were the most athletic gunsligers there were and might ever see

Pacopete4
03-06-2008, 11:37 PM
championships are won as a team, they are not the way to find out who the best QB was

Merlin
03-06-2008, 11:40 PM
This argument will go on until Manning & Brady retire. Favre will ultimately slip in the record books and be mentioned in the top 10 when all is said and done. Then the next group of super start QB's will come along and eradicate the records.

Just to have our Green Bay Packers QB mentioned with the all time greats is good enough for me. Let homers fight over who is #1, to Packer Fans, unless a miracle happens in our lifetimes, Brett Favre is #1.

Carolina_Packer
03-07-2008, 08:04 AM
One more guy got added to the team picture of all-time great QB's. He's top 10 for sure. Where he falls in that top 10 is up for debate. I don't think you can hold all those records and not be considered top 10 all-time.