PDA

View Full Version : Closure

b bulldog
03-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Brett Favre has retired and now it is time to move on. Personally, I would love to do so except for this sense of emptiness I'm feeling and the knot in my stomach. Brett was a player I loved when he was on and a player I dispised when he was off. He is the only football player playing that I would have my boys try to emulate. He is a "regular joe" and he has gone through a lot. He has grown up in front of us and we have all seen his ups and downs in regards to his life off and on the field. His in game antics are legendary as were the pranks he pulled on the great number of his teammates and coaches. Today at the press conference, Brett opened up and we saw why America loved him so much. Brett will be missed by the Packers, the fans , and the NFL in general. Brett, you were worth every penny, God Bless you and your family.

Freak Out
03-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Brett Favre has retired and now it is time to move on. Personally, I would love to do so except for this sense of emptiness I'm feeling and the knot in my stomach. Brett was a player I loved when he was on and a player I dispised when he was off. He is the only football player playing that I would have my boys try to emulate. He is a "regular joe" and he has gone through a lot. He has grown up in front of us and we have all seen his ups and downs in regards to his life off and on the field. His in game antics are legendary as were the pranks he pulled on the great number of his teammates and coaches. Today at the press conference, Brett opened up and we saw why America loved him so much. Brett will be missed by the Packers, the fans , and the NFL in general. Brett, you were worth every penny, God Bless you and your family.

Unfortunately the only thing the NFL will miss about him is all the $$$$ he generated for the league.

b bulldog
03-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Disagree, the league will miss his image

packinpatland
03-06-2008, 05:18 PM

Unfortunately the only thing the NFL will miss about him is all the $$$$ he generated for the league.

Oh My!!! don't tell that to Tyrone!

RashanGary
03-06-2008, 05:33 PM
That was as special moment. It's been fun watching him. As much as I'm ready for what's next, I do appreciate everything he did and thank him for the memories he gave us on the field.