PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers Jerseys..

DannoMac21
03-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Anyone have one?

I've been looking online this past week, and they're sold out everywhere.

I work at the mall (Finish Line), and we don't carry them, but during my break I walked down to Champs and picked up a white EQT Rodgers jersey tonight. Awesome jersey.

Joemailman
03-08-2008, 11:41 PM
You can order a jersey online from Packer Pro Shop customized with Rodgers' name and number. Favre jerseys are on backorder until May 30.

Lurker64
03-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Are we buying Rodgers jerseys before we know he's going to be any good? Part of that makes me nervous, since jerseys aren't cheap.

I mean, I'm confident that Rodgers is going to be good, but saying that doesn't cost me anything. Buying his jersey costs me $75.

Were I in the market for a Packer jersey right now, I'd probably get somebody I already know is pretty good, like Barnett, Kampman, Driver, or Jennings.

Rastak
03-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Are we buying Rodgers jerseys before we know he's going to be any good? Part of that makes me nervous, since jerseys aren't cheap.

I mean, I'm confident that Rodgers is going to be good, but saying that doesn't cost me anything. Buying his jersey costs me $75.

Were I in the market for a Packer jersey right now, I'd probably get somebody I already know is pretty good, like Barnett, Kampman, Driver, or Jennings.

You sounded much more confident in the other thread.

:wink:

Scott Campbell
03-09-2008, 09:03 AM

I'd be more confident in a Rodgers jersey than a Jackson jersey - but not by much.

Carolina_Packer
03-09-2008, 09:16 AM
The only Rodgers jersey I care about will be playing on Sundays now, and I hope he stays healthy.

MJZiggy
03-09-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm torn between Jennings and Driver jerseys (old school vs. up and coming) but for now I'll stick with my #4. Eventually I'll be in the mood to change, but since he'll always be a Packer, I'll always be a fan.

3irty1
03-09-2008, 10:03 AM

I'd be more confident in a Rodgers jersey than a Jackson jersey - but not by much.

What are you talking about? I'M thinking about getting a Jackson jersey... He's been way more of a contributer to the Packers than Rodgers has :)

Tony Oday
03-09-2008, 11:05 AM
I can really never buy another offensive jersey...I have Gado, Green, Bennett and Favre. The season I bought the jersey they were gone the next season!

mission
03-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Rodgers is starting to really grow on me. I like his swagger ... that's infectious. I was an average QB at best but cocky (and still am) as hell and I feel like that raised the game of the guys around me. He's not gonna be Favre, who ever will be, but if he can stay healthy (and so far that's a big IF), then he's gonna help us win more games than we lose.

He's got that Northern california stoner boy vibe about him... likeable, confident, but down to earth all the same ... im curious to see how it unfolds.

mission
03-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Gado!

you must definitely smoke weed.

lil bit of advice from one tony to another: dont ever tell anyone that you own a gado jersey again. :lol:

Iron Mike
03-09-2008, 12:43 PM
It's time to go "old school" with the Route 66 jersey:

http://www.packertime.com/imgs/ptjs82a.jpg

Iron Mike
03-09-2008, 12:52 PM
How 'bout a Willie Wood jersey?

http://www.itsalreadysigned4u.com/shop/media/images/product_xlarge/ape-woodjer.jpg

Tony Oday
03-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Gado!

you must definitely smoke weed.

lil bit of advice from one tony to another: dont ever tell anyone that you own a gado jersey again. :lol:

No I just liked the kid, actually smart and could play football...then we got Morency! son of a! hehe

I do have my Hawk jersey and my two year old does too :)

BallHawk
03-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I can really never buy another offensive jersey...I have Gado, Green, Bennett and Favre. The season I bought the jersey they were gone the next season!

In that case, I suggest you promptly order a Noah Herron jersey.

Hell, maybe we could get some Rats on here to chip in a few bucks.

Little Whiskey
03-09-2008, 05:12 PM
think the pro shop will discount the favre jerseys like they did to the green and longwell jerseys after they left?

BF4MVP
03-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Nope..Longwell, etc, jerseys became obsolete when they left. That's why they sold them at a discount..Favre is a legend, his jersey didn't become obsolete when he retired, it became a throwback.

Joemailman
03-09-2008, 05:22 PM
think the pro shop will discount the favre jerseys like they did to the green and longwell jerseys after they left?

You can order a jersey online from Packer Pro Shop customized with Rodgers' name and number. Favre jerseys are on backorder until May 30.

Probably not since they're selling like crazy.