PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Lelie

Anti-Polar Bear
05-27-2006, 01:14 AM
I put Al Harris against him in Madden, against online opponents, and that guy with a chick name beats Harris many a-time. Thompson couldve gotten Lelie during the Walker trade but chose not to go for it. That is the equivalent of this scenario: a hot chick named Ashley wants to go out with you, but you, a single geek, turns her down on the basis that she's too hot for you.

Lelie was too hot for thompson? My theory and theories imply/implies such notion.

Jimx29
05-27-2006, 01:33 AM
You really need to get layed

By a chick

Anti-Polar Bear
05-27-2006, 01:43 AM
You really need to get layed

By a chick

Been there, done that. Don't want to brag about it but done it countless times. The main reason I dont want to brag about it is because one of my goal in life is to surpass Wilt Chambarlian's record of, say, 100,000 "layed"

By chicks.

So far, in my 23 years of existance, I think I only need 99,981 more "layed"

by chicks to go :roll:

Travbrew
05-27-2006, 07:02 AM
I put Al Harris against him in Madden, against online opponents, and that guy with a chick name beats Harris many a-time. Thompson couldve gotten Lelie during the Walker trade but chose not to go for it. That is the equivalent of this scenario: a hot chick named Ashley wants to go out with you, but you, a single geek, turns her down on the basis that she's too hot for you.

Lelie was too hot for thompson? My theory and theories imply/implies such notion.

All I can say is wow. So what you're saying is that TT should load up Madden and use that as a barometer as to who he should or shouldn't try to sign? Damn, on my saved franchise Furg is a monster. So I guess we can expect a huge breakout year for him, say, eventually? We have to, according to tank logic and the "all knowing, all seeing" madden nfl game.
Can anyone say "new material"? C'mon buddy, you're bright aren't you? Come up with something else to dazzle us.

Guiness
05-27-2006, 08:55 AM
Travbrew, I think the word you're looking for is 'omnipotent' :razz:

Saw an article saying Denver is going to keep him now because no one would even bite to a fourth rounder for him. Pretty far fall for a former first rounder who was a #2 receiver last year.

MadtownPacker
05-27-2006, 11:46 AM

If it comes to flat out speed lelie would win everytime but he is too damn skinny and would never get pass Harrisment in the first place.

I still wouldnt have minded seeing TT get him as part of the trade. But he didnt, oh well.

Maybe he will go postal on walker for taking his spot. Put a pipe to his cranium after practice. Not the hitting walker in the head would really cuz any further damage.

retailguy
05-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Lelie is WORTHLESS Tank. give it up. Anyone can pick a name player and say "they are great".

Frankly, I'd rather have Ferguson. And I think Ferguson stinks... So much potential, so little production. Baffling.

Harlan Huckleby
05-27-2006, 10:53 PM
I'm not worried (too much) about the wideouts. They will be ok. If Favre gets any protection, they can move the ball. I think the O-line is very iffy.

Travbrew
05-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Travbrew, I think the word you're looking for is 'omnipotent' :razz:

Or in tank's case you mean impotent!!!! Teehee, I couldn't resist. :mrgreen: