PDA

View Full Version : Chad Pennington

The Shadow
03-11-2008, 08:04 PM
...would be an ideal choice to bring in behind Aaron Rodgers.
Still remember the game in which he demonstrated how a cerebral qb - even without a cannon arm - could be devestatingly effective.
What would the Jets ask?

KYPack
03-11-2008, 08:30 PM
I think he'll be cut after June 1.

hoosier
03-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Still remember the game in which he demonstrated how a cerebral qb - even without a cannon arm - could be devestatingly effective.
What would the Jets ask?

You're the master of understatement. If Pennington threw a football against a glass window the ball would bounce back. How he survived in the swirling winds of the Meadowlands is a mystery.

AtlPackFan
03-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Wouldn't he look for an opportunity where he could compete for a job to start. I don't think he is going to agree to hold a clipboard.

My thought is the Packers will bring in someone who is OK with backing up Rodgers (Nall may be the man) then draft someone in 4th or below who they think has raw skills they can develop over time.

IMHO, I don't think they are going to bring someone in to compete with Rodgers. I believe they are going to give him the chance to succeed without him having to look over his shoulder if he has a bad game or two.

MJZiggy
03-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Paul Thompson.

HarveyWallbangers
03-11-2008, 09:08 PM
What would the Jets ask?

Pennington is below average as a starter. He'd make a good backup though. He demonstrated that a QB without a strong arm--even if he's cerebral--is a major liability to a team.

The Shadow
03-11-2008, 09:35 PM
I think he'd make a perfect safety net.

twoseven
03-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Quinn Gray or June 1st fallout, otherwise it's the draft and cross your fingers on AR's health.

Chubbyhubby
03-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Quinn Gray or June 1st fallout, otherwise it's the draft and cross your fingers on AR's health.

ARod's health is the key here. He was our backup and got injured during practice twice in the last two years. My thought we should find a veteran QB through Free agency or trade to backup Rodgers. Given Rodgers prone to injuries, should be a good backup and or spot starter. When it comes to the draft. With TT at the helm its a cr**pshoot. My guess is that they will address the QB situation between rounds 5-7. If Rodgers gets hurt and we don't get a adquate backup we are screwed.

The Leaper
03-12-2008, 08:25 AM
I like Pennington as a reserve. He has the ability to come in and keep the team competitive for a few games if Rodgers gets hurt.

The Leaper
03-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Pennington is below average as a starter. He'd make a good backup though. He demonstrated that a QB without a strong arm--even if he's cerebral--is a major liability to a team.

Major liability? Where the hell have you been?

He took over a 1-4 team and led them to a 9-7 record in his first season of action in 2002. Is that your example of a major liability?

He took the Jets to a 10-6 record in 2004 and 2006. Is that your example of a major liability?

The guy has thrown for 85 TDs and 55 INTs...a reasonable ratio. His career QB rating is in the upper 80s...again, very reasonable. Is this your example of a major liability?

Yeah, he was hurt quite a bit...Pennington is not a durable QB, and that is why the Jets have soured on him. It isn't because Pennington is a major liability on the field. The guy can win...if he's healthy.

As such, he makes for a PERFECT reserve QB...and that is probably the only gig he will get considering his injury history.

HarveyWallbangers
03-12-2008, 09:39 AM

I agreed he'd make a good backup. However, his weak arm was a major liability to the Jets. There were routes they couldn't run with him as a QB. You can point out those two years, but he's something like 24-27 as a starter in the NFL. At this point, he's below average as a starter--and that has all to do with his arm strength. It's even weaker now than earlier in his career with all of his injuries. My point was a counterpoint Shadows's post making Pennington out to be "devastatingly effective." A weak armed QB can succeed, but a weak-armed QB is a major liability to an offense. Otherwise, if it wasn't so important, teams would look for "cerebral" QBs and ignore their arm strength.

The Leaper
03-12-2008, 10:07 AM
My point was a counterpoint Shadows's post making Pennington out to be "devastatingly effective."

OK, I will concede that Shadow's viewpoint is also crazy. Pennington is neither devastatingly effective nor a major liability. Sure, his arm strength is mediocre at best...and it IS a liability. I wouldn't consider it major though if his arm is accurate and he possesses the ability to make quick decisions to counteract his lack of arm strength...and Pennington has those other traits. I don't remember Joe Montana throwing through brick walls, and he was successful. Yeah, it limits the playbook...so does having an impotent interior OL. Did that stop us last year?

In terms of being a reserve QB, arm strength and durability aren't as important of factors as experience and leadership. The guy won't be expected to carry the team and make a ton of plays...he's there to keep the team competitive for a few games here and there if necessary. Our playbook isn't exactly full of deep plays anyway.

As such, Pennington seems to be a very good option as a #2 QB...even if he isn't a good choice as a #1 QB. Since we are discussing CP as a reserve, we should judge his abilities in that manner as well.

Deputy Nutz
03-12-2008, 10:35 AM
How many threads can we have about the back up position at QB? Bottom line if the Packers sign Gray, or even take a back up QB in the first three picks of the draft and Aaron Rodgers still gets hurt this team is pretty much sunk. Most teams that lose their starting QB are finished for the year.

Gray came in for Jacksonville and kept them competitive for 4 games, and Tod Collins took the 'Skins to the playoffs, but those situations are not the norm. If the Packers were a 10-6 team with Aaron Rodgers, and he got hurt with a significant portion of the season left the Packers would probably be a 6-10 team with almost any other option at back up QB.

run pMc
03-12-2008, 10:38 AM
If he was willing be a backup I'd be happy to see him sign. I agree he has below-average arm strength, but he is accurate and usually very smart with the ball. M3's WCO is a lot of slants and short routes anyway.

KYPack
03-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Pennington is way down there on arm strength, 'tis true. There is also a couple factors in play with him:
1. The Jets still make noises that he is the starter.
2. Pennington still sees himself as an NFL starter. We would have to be his last hope to get a league deal and stay on a roster.

That said, I'd love to get him, noodle arm and all. He is a leader, he's got that "We are Marshall" zeal working for him. He would be great for Rodgers, he knows a lot and is the kind of guy that would help.

The arm is a factor, but M3's offense is perfect for him. Those crosses, slants, and sluggos are right up his alley. A good guy in the locker room, he would fit right in.

I still think he gets cut, but M3 and TT will want to get somebody in here well before June 1.

Merlin
03-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Chad Pennington is a backup, period. I don't want him here because Rodgers is already on the "glass jaw" bubble and we don't need a backup who is known to have one. The love affair with Quinn Gray has to stop. He is inaccurate and at his age there is a reason he isn't a starter in the NFL.

We need to either go after someone to compete for the starting role or bring in a viable veteran with a few gallons left in the tank that isn't an injury problem. Drafting a QB is worthless because there is no veteran for them to learn from. I suspect we will take a QB in a later round but I don't expect that pick to be on the team, maybe practice squad.

The smartest thing Thompson could do is take a QB with one of our top 60 picks and let them compete to light a fire under Rodgers' ass. If you want to know how good your QB is, let him know he is replaceable. Of course, I won't be holding my breath for that too happen.

Deputy Nutz
03-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Chad Pennington is a backup, period. I don't want him here because Rodgers is already on the "glass jaw" bubble and we don't need a backup who is known to have one. The love affair with Quinn Gray has to stop. He is inaccurate and at his age there is a reason he isn't a starter in the NFL.

We need to either go after someone to compete for the starting role or bring in a viable veteran with a few gallons left in the tank that isn't an injury problem. Drafting a QB is worthless because there is no veteran for them to learn from. I suspect we will take a QB in a later round but I don't expect that pick to be on the team, maybe practice squad.

The smartest thing Thompson could do is take a QB with one of our top 60 picks and let them compete to light a fire under Rodgers' ass. If you want to know how good your QB is, let him know he is replaceable. Of course, I won't be holding my breath for that too happen.

I didn't know Rodgers needed a fire lit anywhere, care to shed some light?

Zool
03-12-2008, 11:02 AM

Cmon Nutz. The guy has been in the league 3 years and he hasn't started a single game. He clearly doesn't have what it takes to be a good pro QB.

Deputy Nutz
03-12-2008, 11:13 AM

Cmon Nutz. The guy has been in the league 3 years and he hasn't started a single game. He clearly doesn't have what it takes to be a good pro QB.

That might be a better statement than, "Light a fire under his ass". What the hell does that mean? I guess if he was a slacker, and had a poor work ethic reported I would understand the comment, but everyone has nothing but praise for the kid.

Zool
03-12-2008, 11:19 AM

Cmon Nutz. The guy has been in the league 3 years and he hasn't started a single game. He clearly doesn't have what it takes to be a good pro QB.(sarcasm)

That might be a better statement than, "Light a fire under his ass". What the hell does that mean? I guess if he was a slacker, and had a poor work ethic reported I would understand the comment, but everyone has nothing but praise for the kid.

Sorry let me fix that.

rbaloha1
03-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Chad is a good fit due to his accuracy.

Plays MM's style of offense -- checkdowns and throwing routes MM prefers as outlined in a previous post.

Lets hope Chad becomes a Packer.

The Leaper
03-12-2008, 11:32 AM
I still think he gets cut, but M3 and TT will want to get somebody in here well before June 1.

I don't see why bringing in a veteran like CP would create a major concern if it happened June 15 rather than March 15. Pennington has been through the paces in the NFL...he's not going to be behind the 8 ball if he hits the roster in June.

If M3 and TT want to bring in an experienced vet as the #2 QB, I don't see how they will get someone like that before June 1. The guys left out there right now are all stiffs.

cpk1994
03-12-2008, 01:16 PM

That might be a better statement than, "Light a fire under his ass". What the hell does that mean? I guess if he was a slacker, and had a poor work ethic reported I would understand the comment, but everyone has nothing but praise for the kid.All you have to do is see who wrote that "light a fire under his ass comment" to see what kind of moronic statement it is. Merlin hates ARod and is hoping for an epic failure so he can come on here and do his "I told you so" crap.

Deputy Nutz
03-12-2008, 02:58 PM

That might be a better statement than, "Light a fire under his ass". What the hell does that mean? I guess if he was a slacker, and had a poor work ethic reported I would understand the comment, but everyone has nothing but praise for the kid.All you have to do is see who wrote that "light a fire under his ass comment" to see what kind of moronic statement it is. Merlin hates ARod and is hoping for an epic failure so he can come on here and do his "I told you so" crap.

This might very well be the case, but there is more to bash Rodgers with than his comment about Rodgers passivity or work ethic. A fire isn't going to keep him from not getting injured, in fact it will probably cause serious burns on his thighs and butocks which would then lead to a trip on IR. I don't want a player on this team that would resort to those actions to see time on the field.

KYPack
03-12-2008, 03:36 PM

I don't see why bringing in a veteran like CP would create a major concern if it happened June 15 rather than March 15. Pennington has been through the paces in the NFL...he's not going to be behind the 8 ball if he hits the roster in June.

If M3 and TT want to bring in an experienced vet as the #2 QB, I don't see how they will get someone like that before June 1. The guys left out there right now are all stiffs.

Yeah, I don't think it matters when we bring a Chad Pennington. My post reflected more how I think TT and M3 think. Those coach types want their players on board and working with the reciever group ASAP to develop timing.

I think it might be all moot if NY can work out CP's contract.

ARod is the first consideration here, so TT may just wait. Another guy who may need a gig come June 1 is Chris Simms. TB has carries 4 QB's for some time now. If Jake the Snake decides to come back, Simms might be available, too.

You need a vet who can be productive give Rodgers injury history. Whichever QB they pick up, he needs to be experienced.

Nall is not a consideration, in my opinion. He simple doesn't have it anymore and any other vet would be superior to him.

The Shadow
03-12-2008, 05:03 PM

I agreed he'd make a good backup. However, his weak arm was a major liability to the Jets. There were routes they couldn't run with him as a QB. You can point out those two years, but he's something like 24-27 as a starter in the NFL. At this point, he's below average as a starter--and that has all to do with his arm strength. It's even weaker now than earlier in his career with all of his injuries. My point was a counterpoint Shadows's post making Pennington out to be "devastatingly effective." A weak armed QB can succeed, but a weak-armed QB is a major liability to an offense. Otherwise, if it wasn't so important, teams would look for "cerebral" QBs and ignore their arm strength.

I refer to the game a few years back where he cleaned our clock.

The Shadow
03-12-2008, 05:45 PM
What would the Jets ask?

Starr?
Montana?
Tarkington?

Merlin
03-14-2008, 02:36 PM

Competition is good at every position. He has been spoon fed since he arrived in Green Bay and was handed the backup role with because of his draft status. You don't think that mentally that can change how he approaches things? After three years of knowing you have a job regardless of your performance or health, people get complacent. I don't argue his work ethic, I don't argue that he isn't try to improve. However, when you bring someone in to compete with him, you may just find out before the season starts what you really have in the kid. Will he rise to the occasion? Will he learn and excel? Or will he basically fold up? You don't know that, I don't know that, and the Packers don't know that. Competition for the position sure would change the dynamics of the past 3 years of his career. That is what is best for the Packers.

twoseven
03-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Weak armed QBs? Like Troy Aikman and Steve Young? I don't think anyone ever accused those guys of having a cannon, same for our new leader AR. A weak arm is a problem if your accuracy is for shit, not if you put the ball where it needs to be when it needs to be there. Besides, we're talking about a backup. I'd rather have a weak armed vet like CP than some wet behind the ears rookie that we have yet to even draft if AR goes down. Yeah, Ingle Martin, he was great.

Tyrone Bigguns
03-14-2008, 02:48 PM

Competition is good at every position. He has been spoon fed since he arrived in Green Bay and was handed the backup role with because of his draft status. You don't think that mentally that can change how he approaches things? After three years of knowing you have a job regardless of your performance or health, people get complacent. I don't argue his work ethic, I don't argue that he isn't try to improve. However, when you bring someone in to compete with him, you may just find out before the season starts what you really have in the kid. Will he rise to the occasion? Will he learn and excel? Or will he basically fold up? You don't know that, I don't know that, and the Packers don't know that. Competition for the position sure would change the dynamics of the past 3 years of his career. That is what is best for the Packers.

Right. Spoon fed. LOL

You think the coaches wouldn't be on his ass if he wasnt' doing the work? You think they wouldn't bring in another QB if he was resting? Stop it.

Your theory is complete bunk. It surely didn't hurt Hasselbeck, it didn't hurt brunell, or brooks, or detmer.

It didn't hurt danny white. It didn't hurt Jay Cutler. It didn't hurt Steve McNair. They all waited their turn. That was the way it was done when you didn't rush QBs to start right away because you had paid them a ton.

Merlin
03-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Your theory is complete bunk. It surely didn't hurt Hasselbeck, it didn't hurt brunell, or brooks, or detmer.

It didn't hurt danny white. It didn't hurt Jay Cutler. It didn't hurt Steve McNair. They all waited their turn. That was the way it was done when you didn't rush QBs to start right away because you had paid them a ton.

There's where your argument goes right down the toilet. Only a select few in that list did not have competition (Steve McNair comes to mind). Some of them were even the #3 QB when they came in (Hasselbeck, Brunell, Brooks). Danny White wasn't the instant backu p to Staubach either. He had competition as did Jay Cutler (or does not competing ith the starter not count?). Rodgers? #2 from day one even though Nall proved he was more then capable at the time, he was instantly relegated to #3 and also working with the scrubs in practice and preseason. Rodgers? #1 offense most of the time, mostly starters the rest of the time. Not spoon fed? The guy hasn't paid any dues, not a one. He was "given" the job, he did not earn it. There is the difference.

HarveyWallbangers
03-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Weak armed QBs? Like Troy Aikman and Steve Young?

Aikman and Young had much more arm strength than Pennington. Aikman was far from weak armed. Young's running ability and accuracy were uncanny. Those guys didn't throw like Favre and Elway, but Aikman had above average arm strength, and I'm guessing Young was around average. Pennington is well below average at this point in his career.

KYPack
03-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Weak armed QBs? Like Troy Aikman and Steve Young?

Aikman and Young had much more arm strength than Pennington. Aikman was far from weak armed. Young's running ability and accuracy were uncanny. Those guys didn't throw like Favre and Elway, but Aikman had above average arm strength, and I'm guessing Young was around average. Pennington is well below average at this point in his career.

I'd defintely echo Harve's remarks.

Both guys had a hose. The "young"Steve Young was a clinic on why a live arm is only a part of the Art of Quarterbacking. It's no simple equation to bring along the young QB. Generally, the kid QB's are better off on the pine with the ball cap & clip board year 1. Year, 2 game exposure. Then it varies by the guy. Yrs 4&5 the veil is lifted & they are ready to drive the machine. Some guys never figure it out and are called Cade McNown and a 1000 other bums.

I was very pleasantly by ARod's progress. He was a hopeless rookie. No pocket presence, and WAY behind on his reads. Year 2 he advanced. Year 3's progression is why I think Brett made his decision. ARod did a lot of good things down in Dallas. Made his reads, went thru the progressions, hit the checkdowns and made solid reads. The kid is as ready as he'll be. Now we get to go thru his growing pains as a full time starter.

twoseven
03-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Aikman and Young may have had stronger arms than CP, but they didn't throw darts but once in awhile, they rarely had to. They were too busy making the right reads and hitting guys in stride, not breaking their fingers and threading needles. They had incredible timing and touch on a majority of their passes. I watched their entire careers just like you guys did, I know what I saw. While Favre was rocketing balls allover hell in his early years, I often screamed at the TV, 'why can't you have more touch like Aikman and Young, give up some velocity in favor of some accuracy.'

I look forward to more touch and timing from Arod, Favre's lasers were not always fun to watch.

Tyrone Bigguns
03-14-2008, 07:22 PM

There's where your argument goes right down the toilet. Only a select few in that list did not have competition (Steve McNair comes to mind). Some of them were even the #3 QB when they came in (Hasselbeck, Brunell, Brooks). Danny White wasn't the instant backu p to Staubach either. He had competition as did Jay Cutler (or does not competing ith the starter not count?). Rodgers? #2 from day one even though Nall proved he was more then capable at the time, he was instantly relegated to #3 and also working with the scrubs in practice and preseason. Rodgers? #1 offense most of the time, mostly starters the rest of the time. Not spoon fed? The guy hasn't paid any dues, not a one. He was "given" the job, he did not earn it. There is the difference.

Regardless of whether they were #2 or #3 isn't relevant. No QB on the packer roster was going to supplant Favre. So, it isn't relevant. They improved and got better...and other teams wanted them.

Cutler: Everybody knew he was the heir apparent.

When you draft a QB in the first round it is mostly a given that they will be the guy.

Nall: Get over yourself. He has never done anything. If he was good somebody woulda noticed. He failed in buffalo. Your man crush on him is disgusting. Nall is going to be outta the league and you'll still be touting his horn that he coulda been a contenda.

The fact that they drafted Arod should tell you everything you need to know about Nall. He doesn't have it..unless you think you are smarter than most GMs, and coaches.

And for you to say that they handed Arod the position goes against everything that Sherman, etc. were about. They allowed Nall to compete and beat out Couch, akili smith, etc.

Let's go back, you fucking idiot. When Sherman let Favre skip mini camp. Nall was #1..oops, there goes your theory. And, what did Nall do? Well, with a 2 day lead on arod and the rooks he threw a couple of interceptions on the third day.

Oh, and what did Sherman say about Nall and where he stood?

"He and I visited prior to Aaron getting here, and I told him, 'You can't look over your shoulder and you just have to be who you are and play within yourself, and you've done a great job.' I thought he had a very good season for a backup last year. When he had to step in, he stepped in and did a good job. So I think that developed confidence in him where he can carry that into this season. And you have to be able to handle a bad day. Brett's had them; everybody's had them. So you have to be able to fight through that and be able to come back the next day, which he was able to do."

Although Rodgers will get every opportunity to show his stuff as a No. 1 draft pick, Nall showed no hesitation when asked if he thought he could beat out Rodgers and be the eventual successor to Favre.

"No doubt," he said. "I'm very confident in what I'm doing. I'm getting better every day and just going out there and eliminating mistakes. I started off the camp really well and I'm just looking forward to continuing to do that."

Or from www.footballguys.com

Craig Nall vs. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers - With an aging Brett Favre, a defense with lots of question marks, and a head coach in the final year of his contract, the Packers didn't draft Aaron Rodgers with their first round choice without believing he has the chance to be Favre's heir apparent. While his future in the organization seems clear, his role this season is most definitely not. Craig Nall sits at #2 at the start of camp, and Rodgers and he will compete for the job in an open competition. It seems almost silly to overanalyze the Green Bay backup situation, since Brett Favre is the closest thing to indestructible the QB position has ever come across; but whoever does win the job would have huge shoes to fill and shouldn't be considered a fantasy option until we see them in action for a game or two.

Or from the sporting news:

He typically likes to take a lot of practice snaps, and he might need more than usual to get himself ready, which isn't ideal when the club has to sort out a three-man competition among Aaron Rodgers, Craig Nall and J.T. O'Sullivan for the backup jobs.

Dues: He sat behind Favre. That is paying your dues. What, does he need to be in a cage fight? Does he need to get kicked around.

The point that you cannot refute is that the coaching staff surely woulda replaced arod or got on him if he wasn't doing the work. If he wasn't doing well then they would have relegated him to third string.

You fail to realize that Arod has a new coach that has NO TIES TO HIM.

Go home and masturbate to your pictures of Craig Nall.

Merlin
03-17-2008, 11:57 AM

Regardless of whether they were #2 or #3 isn't relevant. No QB on the packer roster was going to supplant Favre. So, it isn't relevant. They improved and got better...and other teams wanted them.

Cutler: Everybody knew he was the heir apparent.

When you draft a QB in the first round it is mostly a given that they will be the guy.

Nall: Get over yourself. He has never done anything. If he was good somebody woulda noticed. He failed in buffalo. Your man crush on him is disgusting. Nall is going to be outta the league and you'll still be touting his horn that he coulda been a contenda.

The fact that they drafted Arod should tell you everything you need to know about Nall. He doesn't have it..unless you think you are smarter than most GMs, and coaches.

And for you to say that they handed Arod the position goes against everything that Sherman, etc. were about. They allowed Nall to compete and beat out Couch, akili smith, etc.

Let's go back, you fucking idiot. When Sherman let Favre skip mini camp. Nall was #1..oops, there goes your theory. And, what did Nall do? Well, with a 2 day lead on arod and the rooks he threw a couple of interceptions on the third day.

Oh, and what did Sherman say about Nall and where he stood?

"He and I visited prior to Aaron getting here, and I told him, 'You can't look over your shoulder and you just have to be who you are and play within yourself, and you've done a great job.' I thought he had a very good season for a backup last year. When he had to step in, he stepped in and did a good job. So I think that developed confidence in him where he can carry that into this season. And you have to be able to handle a bad day. Brett's had them; everybody's had them. So you have to be able to fight through that and be able to come back the next day, which he was able to do."

Although Rodgers will get every opportunity to show his stuff as a No. 1 draft pick, Nall showed no hesitation when asked if he thought he could beat out Rodgers and be the eventual successor to Favre.

"No doubt," he said. "I'm very confident in what I'm doing. I'm getting better every day and just going out there and eliminating mistakes. I started off the camp really well and I'm just looking forward to continuing to do that."

Or from www.footballguys.com

Craig Nall vs. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers - With an aging Brett Favre, a defense with lots of question marks, and a head coach in the final year of his contract, the Packers didn't draft Aaron Rodgers with their first round choice without believing he has the chance to be Favre's heir apparent. While his future in the organization seems clear, his role this season is most definitely not. Craig Nall sits at #2 at the start of camp, and Rodgers and he will compete for the job in an open competition. It seems almost silly to overanalyze the Green Bay backup situation, since Brett Favre is the closest thing to indestructible the QB position has ever come across; but whoever does win the job would have huge shoes to fill and shouldn't be considered a fantasy option until we see them in action for a game or two.

Or from the sporting news:

He typically likes to take a lot of practice snaps, and he might need more than usual to get himself ready, which isn't ideal when the club has to sort out a three-man competition among Aaron Rodgers, Craig Nall and J.T. O'Sullivan for the backup jobs.

Dues: He sat behind Favre. That is paying your dues. What, does he need to be in a cage fight? Does he need to get kicked around.

The point that you cannot refute is that the coaching staff surely woulda replaced arod or got on him if he wasn't doing the work. If he wasn't doing well then they would have relegated him to third string.

You fail to realize that Arod has a new coach that has NO TIES TO HIM.

Go home and masturbate to your pictures of Craig Nall.

Once again TB, the second you are proven a fool, you try and back track. Too bad so sad. You lost, get used to it.

Merlin
03-17-2008, 12:05 PM

I had to pick out this one because this just shows how morons argue. When your argument isn't valid, resort to name calling and pure BS. Mini-Camp? LMFGDAO. Rodgers wasn't even signed yet you friggin tool. But you keep on bringing in your "facts", even though they are all about someone who wasn't even on the friggin team yet. But you know it all "I make em up as I go".

The Shadow
03-18-2008, 04:07 PM
I would dearly love for the Packers to pick up Pennington.
He would be a great fit to back up Rodgers.