PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks

DonHutson
03-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Apparently the cyber vultures are circling the JS Online Forum, so as that place gasps and shudders its way into oblivion I will be transitioning my way to these fancy new digs. I'm glad nobody already snagged my name.

This site sure looks a lot more professional than the last time I checked it out. Hats off to those of you worked on it. I recognize a lot of names and I'm looking forward to joining in.

GrnBay007
03-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Welcome to PackerRats DonHutson. I remember you from JSO....a valued poster. I think you will like it here. These guys all go crazy for the draft...if you're in to that. :D

packinpatland
03-14-2008, 07:04 PM
"These guys all go crazy "..........no need to say more.

Welcome DonHudson. We've got some great people here that keep this place looking 'so professional'............they are tireless, or should I say, relentless, in their pursuit of perfection. :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
03-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Let me be the first guy to welcome you. Welcome!

Chubbyhubby
03-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Welcome DonHutson. I come in here daily. This is a great site. Hope you stay and post a lot.

oregonpackfan
03-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Welcome Don Hutson. What a great username!

Much of the credit for this forum goes to Madtown, our resident "Yoda." :)

packinpatland
03-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Did you read what OPF called you????

MadtownPacker
03-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Much of the credit for this forum goes to Madtown, our resident "Yoda." :)Wrong, ALL the credit goes to those who post here and make the place what it is.

Welcome to the forum DonHuston. I have to warn you though, there is thread out there where someone posted that jerry rice was the greatest WR ever. The dude took a real beating over that one. :lol:

MJZiggy
03-14-2008, 08:00 PM
MJ! MJ!! MJ!!!!

You are having a long offseason, aren't you...!? "When 900 years old you reach, look this good you will not."

Welcome DonHutson...so I get the impression you like the draft?

packinpatland
03-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Come on Mad........Jerry was a GOAT. John Madden said so.

Joemailman
03-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Welcome Don. Did they mention that the new guy has to buy donuts?

packinpatland
03-14-2008, 08:05 PM
MJ! MJ!! MJ!!!!

You are having a long offseason, aren't you...!? "When 900 years old you reach, look this good you will not."

No kidding......... :oops: I went back and read it again......I swear I didn't see Mad's name there the first time. I just saw 'yoda'.......and thought for sure OPF was referring to your size and expertise.

Tony Oday
03-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Welcome! We like rats...err..new posters ;)

MJZiggy
03-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Welcome Don. Did they mention that the new guy has to buy donuts?

I thought it was the beer at the Posters Weekend...!

Jimx29
03-14-2008, 09:08 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/jkby12.gif

http://i32.tinypic.com/31441fn.gif

twoseven
03-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Hey man, 'bout time. I jumped over here from JSO as soon as they posted about sports bubbler,. It's quite a change being able to talk about things and not have a handful of malcontents telling you to shut up or that you are a loser if your convo isn't up to their liking. I think you'll like it here, so many more areas to discuss things besides just the football, and the football talk is top of the line. I'd say welcome, but I'm hardly grizzled enough.

Don't tell anyone here that you think Wynn is a woman because of his cramping problem, there are some tough ladies here that don't stand for much, they'll kick your ass.

MJZiggy
03-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh take a Midol and get over yourself!! :lol: :lol:

KYPack
03-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Welcome aboard, Pal.

Don Hutson was my dad's favorite player.

See my other thread for my Don Hutson tribute.

(PPL take a lap around the field for that "Hudson")

oregonpackfan
03-14-2008, 09:39 PM
MJ! MJ!! MJ!!!!

No kidding......... :oops: I went back and read it again......I swear I didn't see Mad's name there the first time. I just saw 'yoda'.......and thought for sure OPF was referring to your size and expertise.

PIP,

My father taught me never to make a comment about a woman's weight or her age! It ends up being a lose-lose situation for the guy.

No I was calling Madtown our "Yoda" not MJZiggy.

red
03-14-2008, 09:40 PM
how do we know he's not a mole sent here by all the delinquents at JSO to ruin this site?

packinpatland
03-14-2008, 10:30 PM
MJ! MJ!! MJ!!!!

PIP,

My father taught me never to make a comment about a woman's weight or her age! It ends up being a lose-lose situation for the guy.

No I was calling Madtown our "Yoda" not MJZiggy.

I'm not going to be able to 'bow out gracefully' on this one am I? :oops:

GrnBay007
03-14-2008, 10:30 PM
I'd say welcome, but I'm hardly grizzled enough.
NOOB :P :wink:

packinpatland
03-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Welcome aboard, Pal.

Don Hutson was my dad's favorite player.

See my other thread for my Don Hutson tribute.

(PPL take a lap around the field for that "Hudson")

I'll take two............

PaCkFan_n_MD
03-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Welcome DH! Am the worst poster here just to let know! :)

mission
03-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey Mister Don!

My grandfather used to mow your lawn as a youngster! His name is (was, actually.. RIP... he died happy... right after the super bowl!) Tom Gergish. All his autographs from ya in his huge packer memorabilia basement + garage said Tommy so even if he was bullshittin about the yardwork, you must have known him. :D I'm Mike's son ... curious if you remember the old man!

Thanks!

Bretsky
03-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Welcome Don,

Glad you found your way over here and I hope you enjoy it. Don't be shy about posting or starting new topics. We always have opinions :lol:

Tony Oday
03-15-2008, 01:04 AM
Welcome Don,

Glad you found your way over here and I hope you enjoy it. Don't be shy about posting or starting new topics. We always have opinions :lol:

us? Optinons? :D

twoseven
03-15-2008, 06:27 AM
I'd say welcome, but I'm hardly grizzled enough.
NOOB :P :wink:
I am not a noob, I'm a recent additon. 8-)

twoseven
03-15-2008, 06:53 AM
What I would like is a pill that I can give to a couple of angry women to make them have a catfight and then halfway through they start making out.

MJZiggy
03-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Talk to Bretsky. If it exists, I'm sure he knows about it...

Fritz
03-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey man, 'bout time. I jumped over here from JSO as soon as they posted about sports bubbler,. It's quite a change being able to talk about things and not have a handful of malcontents telling you to shut up or that you are a loser if your convo isn't up to their liking. I think you'll like it here, so many more areas to discuss things besides just the football, and the football talk is top of the line. I'd say welcome, but I'm hardly grizzled enough.

Don't tell anyone here that you think Wynn is a woman because of his cramping problem, there are some tough ladies here that don't stand for much, they'll kick your ass.

Shut up. Your conversation is not to my liking.

Just kidding. You are right. I came over a couple of years ago - the JSO site was awful, to me, even then. It's worse? Ouch.

Welcome, DonHutson. Cool name.

Bretsky
03-15-2008, 09:20 AM
What I would like is a pill that I can give to a couple of angry women to make them have a catfight and then halfway through they start making out.

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

GrnBay007
03-15-2008, 10:54 AM

I just knew this side of him would come out one day when he said he knew Bretsky when he first got here. HA...I was right! :P

DonHutson
03-15-2008, 11:59 AM
Hey Mister Don!

My grandfather used to mow your lawn as a youngster! I'm Mike's son ... curious if you remember the old man!

Thanks!

Um... yeah... in fact, if you want to keep up the tradition you're more than welcome to mow my lawn this summer. You can have all the autographs you want.

DonHutson
03-15-2008, 12:01 PM

Really? My wife is in full agreement with my Wynn diagnosis.

Tarlam!
03-15-2008, 06:34 PM
I remember you from JSO! Welcome.... I wonder what rat name you'll get...

MJZiggy
03-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Speaking of rat names....uh, Mad?

LL2
03-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Welcome Don. Most of us immigrated to PR from JSO. I was Lambeau Leapers over at JSO. I didn't feel like typing that long name so I just went with LL2. You'll like it here. You just have to watch out for a little blue dog named Harlan that will try to pee on your leg once in a while.

Harlan Huckleby
03-15-2008, 10:24 PM
I remember DonHutson from JSO, I nominated him for a Mr. Rodgers Congeniality Award.

I really liked DonHutson, wished he had come over here a long time ago. The new arrival who calls himself "DonHutson" is a different guy, he seems like kind of a prick.

LL2
03-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I remember DonHutson from JSO, I nominated him for a Mr. Rodgers Congeniality Award.

I really liked DonHutson, wished he had come over here a long time ago. The new arrival who calls himself "DonHutson" is a different guy, he seems like kind of a prick.

What did I tell ya...no more mr. feel good motivational guy Tony Robbins

KYPack
03-15-2008, 11:00 PM

Scumbag comment HH.

All the way.

GrnBay007
03-15-2008, 11:17 PM

Scumbag comment HH.

All the way.

I think that was supposed to be some of that HH humor. Sometimes he hits it....sometimes he fails miserably.

Harlan Huckleby
03-15-2008, 11:24 PM

Scumbag comment HH.

All the way.

I may have a lame sense of humor, but you obviously have none at all.

Harlan Huckleby
03-15-2008, 11:27 PM

Scumbag comment HH.

All the way.

I think that was supposed to be some of that HH humor. Sometimes he hits it....sometimes he fails miserably.

Actually I bet some people thought it was funny.

And I wouldn't make apologies for Kentucky's calcified-brain nastiness.

BallHawk
03-15-2008, 11:33 PM
I chuckled.

Although, if somebody didn't understand HH's humor they could take the comment seriously.

Harlan Huckleby
03-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Now DonHutson's homecoming has been spoiled.

Zool
03-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Now DonHutson's homecoming has been spoiled.

And your Favre-like streak is intact.

KYPack
03-16-2008, 07:36 AM

Scumbag comment HH.

All the way.

Actually I bet some people thought it was funny.

And I wouldn't make apologies for Kentucky's calcified-brain nastiness.

Oh.

OK.

THAT was a joke.

If so, I'm sorry and all.

It was so funny I thought you were serious.

Next time, I'll keep my trap shut. Why don't you attach a label, like "real weak joke", so I'll know.

Somehow, I had a LJ flashback. You know, when there was a fake nasty HH around?

Scott Campbell
03-16-2008, 08:37 AM

Scumbag comment HH.

All the way.

......and the latter is often funnier.

:lol:

Scott Campbell
03-16-2008, 08:43 AM
And welcome Don!

I've read a bunch of Don's posts at JSO, and expect that he'll be exempt from noob status. Really good stuff.

Harlan Huckleby
03-16-2008, 11:35 AM
THAT was a joke.

If so, I'm sorry and all.

Actually, I'm more sorry than you, and therefore lay claim to the moral high ground.

I figured you knew it was a joke, and were lecturing me for my miserable sense of humor, as 007 likes to call it. I can't complain when people mistake my mock nastiness for real nastiness.

And when I suggested your brain is calcified, I meant this only in the sense that it is strong, resolute.

GrnBay007
03-16-2008, 11:53 AM
I didn't say you have a miserable sense of humor. I said sometimes you hit and sometimes you fail. I think you can be very funny. People that aren't used to you might not get it. Peace blue dog. :P

Harlan Huckleby
03-16-2008, 12:00 PM
i know what you said, shutup bitch.

GrnBay007
03-16-2008, 12:07 PM
i know what you said, shutup bitch.

:lol: ok, freak.

DonHutson
03-16-2008, 12:31 PM

Long time, no see HH. I'm glad to see the old avatar back. The one you had yesterday looked like John Elway with a bad piece.

Huck's a funny guy and I can dish it back, so it's all good.

twoseven
03-16-2008, 01:02 PM
The one you had yesterday looked like John Elway with a bad piece.
Tony Robbins at quarterback, now there's a thought. Imagine being in that huddle..

Scott Campbell
03-16-2008, 03:50 PM
.................and therefore lay claim to the moral high ground.

Yeah, we noticed.

Harlan Huckleby
03-16-2008, 11:10 PM

Yeah, we noticed.

who's we?

you seem intent on labeling me as a moral crusader.
did I make you feel bad about yourself recently? good.

mission
03-17-2008, 08:46 AM
Hey Mister Don!

My grandfather used to mow your lawn as a youngster! I'm Mike's son ... curious if you remember the old man!

Thanks!

Um... yeah... in fact, if you want to keep up the tradition you're more than welcome to mow my lawn this summer. You can have all the autographs you want.

No thanks I inherited all that junk. Don't even know what to do with it! :wink:

Scott Campbell
03-17-2008, 02:11 PM

Yeah, we noticed.

who's we?

you seem intent on labeling me as a moral crusader.
did I make you feel bad about yourself recently? good.

Man, I love Harlan's sense of humor.

Harlan Huckleby
03-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Man, I love Harlan's sense of humor.

this is war.

Scott Campbell
03-17-2008, 04:34 PM
3/17/2008 Scott Campbell said "It's true, I'm an assmuncher, assclown, Mayor McFuckstick, gravy sucking pig, turd burgler, hussy brat crotch critter. Client #10. So what, I pay more taxes than you."

Did I say all that? Kinda sounds like me though.