PDA

View Full Version : Mike McCarthy to get married

motife
03-15-2008, 10:44 AM
I haven't seen this posted elsewhere. He's marrying the ex wife of a Packers board member.

According to the Green Bay Press-Gazette, McCarthy and Jessica Kress has applied for a marriage license in Arizona.

And here’s the twist. Kress was previously marries to William Kress, a member of the Packers’ Board of Directors.

Now, there's only Ted Thompson left in the single set.

MJZiggy
03-15-2008, 10:53 AM
At least she's "Packer People"...

cpk1994
03-15-2008, 11:24 AM
But wouldn't having a divorce on your record be considered a red flag for character issues?

GrnBay007
03-15-2008, 11:28 AM
But wouldn't having a divorce on your record be considered a red flag for character issues?

It's overlooked when you are keeping it in the Packer Family. :P :wink:

oregonpackfan
03-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Mike McCarthy is a very good coach and seems like a good man.

That said, why would any woman want to marry an NFL coach? They put in 80-90 work weeks during the season and still work full-time during the off-season. The wives of NFL coaches hardly see their husbands.

Are there any explanations from the female members of this forum on this issue? :?:

Rastak
03-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Yikes, the coach marries the ex wife of a member of the board?

Iron Mike
03-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Didn't I see that the marriage license was filed in Phoenix??

We need Tyrone Bigguns and GoPackGo to go crash the reception and file a "double secret" report!!!! 8-)

sepporepi
03-15-2008, 01:10 PM
That said, why would any woman want to marry an NFL coach? They put in 80-90 work weeks during the season and still work full-time during the off-season. The wives of NFL coaches hardly see their husbands.

$$$ :twisted:

And even better he has no time to spend it, so she might help him in that department :lol:

Bretsky
03-15-2008, 02:05 PM

Are there any explanations from the female members of this forum on this issue? :?:

A woman would want to marry a NFL coach so she can see her girlfriend all day while the coach is at the office. Nothing to hide cuz when the coach comes home they'll both be a waiting for him. All will be great in the coaches world :lol:

Joemailman
03-15-2008, 02:10 PM

$$$ :twisted:

And even better he has no time to spend it, so she might help him in that department :lol:

She probably lost her season tickets when she got divorced. Some people will do anything for Packer tickets.

GBRulz
03-15-2008, 04:24 PM

1. You get to meet the sexy players
2. Your husband is never around
3. Shop till you drop baby
4. Like Joe said.... no problem obtaining Packer season tickets!

GrnBay007
03-15-2008, 04:27 PM

Sounds like you were stalking the wrong guy in Green Bay GBR. :P

Harlan Huckleby
03-15-2008, 04:29 PM
At least she's "Packer People"...

Way to soldier on, Sugar. It wasn't meant to be - what more can you do than mail your panties to the man? Lot of fish in the sea.

Scott Campbell
03-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Yikes, the coach marries the ex wife of a member of the board?

That was my first thought. And my first word?

UNCOMFORTABLE

Tyrone Bigguns
03-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Didn't I see that the marriage license was filed in Phoenix??

We need Tyrone Bigguns and GoPackGo to go crash the reception and file a "double secret" report!!!! 8-)

Tyrone will casually saunter in, resplendent in a green and gold tux.

GBRulz
03-16-2008, 08:50 AM

Sounds like you were stalking the wrong guy in Green Bay GBR. :P

lol - just when I have to find a new guy to stalk, M3 goes off the market! :lol:

Well, there is always TT, but I've left him alone for you :wink:

RashanGary
03-16-2008, 09:50 AM
For all you potato heads out there who have never been layed, look to this for inspiration. You too can tap into a pair of panties if you sign a multi-million dollar contract ;)

MJZiggy
03-16-2008, 09:56 AM
Hmmm...JH, I don't know if you're aware of this, but she's not his first wife...he "tapped into those panties" (as you so, um, gracefully put it) long before he had any cash. I wonder if he got the certificate in Phoenix just so we wouldn't be having this conversation.