PDA

View Full Version : deleted

b bulldog
03-16-2008, 07:25 PM
sorry

RashanGary
03-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Minny had a nice team last year. I'm convinced their QB is shit and I don't think they'll find one any time soon. Their defense is aging faster than it's being replenished and they'll hit a cap wall before they become anything special.

I think the NFC North will belong to the Bears and Packers. Both teams are doing it the right way IMO. The Bears took a big step back, but I think they'll take two steps forward next year.

red
03-16-2008, 07:28 PM
he had a horrible year this year

i would rather they get him instead of another adrian peterson type of #1 pick

b bulldog
03-16-2008, 07:29 PM
tHE BEARS WILL NOT be in it imo. They have no offense although their D can be super when healthy. That D can be pretty darn good even without 4 or 5 starters.

b bulldog
03-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Some wonder how much he likes football.
Funny, most before Mario was drafted said I was crazy for thinking he could be better than Peppers but as of now, I'd take Mario but after next season???

Bretsky
03-16-2008, 07:45 PM
If you believe AP is a superstar (as I do now) then there has to be concern over the Vikings. If they get a QB they are dangerous. Thank goodness their QB is junk right now.

With the division as is 9-7 should win it and Green Bay should be expected to do so, even with Rodgers.

Joemailman
03-16-2008, 07:51 PM
tHE BEARS WILL NOT be in it imo. They have no offense although their D can be super when healthy. That D can be pretty darn good even without 4 or 5 starters.

The problem the Bears have is they have the type of defense that can get worn down if they have to spend too much time on the field. With their offense, they will have to spend too much time on the field.

b bulldog
03-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Agree, the same thing as what happened to the Dolphins D when they were younger and in their prime.