PDA

View Full Version : Left in the dark...

packers11
03-17-2008, 11:08 PM
I just got back from my twelve day vacation... I left the day of Favre's press conference... Can anyone inform me on what he said or if there is a link of the full press conference??? Did he give that 1% chance of coming back???

Also did the packers get any free agents???

I know Bubba went to the Jets and Tracey White stayed with the pack... Any other news???

HarveyWallbangers
03-17-2008, 11:14 PM
packers.com has his new conference. It's a good one. Little chance of him coming back.

Basically, no other FA news regarding Green Bay. Frank Walker signed with the Ravens.

oregonpackfan
03-18-2008, 12:10 AM
Where the heck were you that you didn't see Favre's press conference, Tibuktu, Antartica, South Chicago...?

packers11
03-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Where the heck were you that you didn't see Favre's press conference, Tibuktu, Antartica, South Chicago...?

Tortola... I was in the airport all day :( ... When I got to the place I was staying , ESPN was just showing mini clips of it...

MadtownPacker
03-18-2008, 02:51 AM
Frank Walker signed with the Ravens.Fuck, no chance of a superbowl now.

:lol:

GBRulz
03-18-2008, 07:40 AM
I can kind of side with you on this one. I've been in MN since early Feb for work. I'm used to having a snippet of Packers news on every local newscast. But here, it's all about how the Wild might make the playoffs. sigh. There is a really hot weatherman on the NBC station here though, lol.

I'll be home in a couple more days and the first thing I have to see is if Brett's house is up for sale !

MJZiggy
03-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Why do I get the feeling you know the address and could look it up on realtor.com? :wink: