PDA

View Full Version : RIP

Bretsky
03-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Pretty strange feeling when something like this happens in a hometown and to somebody you know. Very classy lady.

RIP

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iyYV5LbIUBTbwxtQVLEtf5JhinLwD8VHFSQG6

Freak Out
03-20-2008, 10:49 PM
It's a sad world man....very sorry to hear things like this. Same thing happened in Cali last week I believe.

RIP.

BallHawk
03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Sad story. Realtors are really vulnerable sometimes, especially ones by themselves. You never who you're walking into that house with.

Scott Campbell
03-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Sad story. Realtors are really vulnerable sometimes, especially ones by themselves. You never who you're walking into that house with.

Did you notice his pic? Who would want to walk into a house alone with that guy.

RIP

GoPackGo
03-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Humor in a tragic event. Did anyone else notice that the perp's name is James A. Hole?
:rs:

GrnBay007
03-20-2008, 11:47 PM
How horrible!!

HarveyWallbangers
03-21-2008, 12:31 AM
Horrible. May he rot in hell.

MadtownPacker
03-21-2008, 02:12 AM
Records show he served more than eight years in prison in Illinois for aggravated criminal sexual assault before his release in January 2006, the criminal complaint said.This is when he should have been put to sleep like an animal.

I think violent sex crimes should be treated like murder. But since this sick piece of crap got out he went and made sure he gets put away for life but killing someone.

Bretsky
03-21-2008, 07:31 AM

Did you notice his pic? Who would want to walk into a house alone with that guy.

RIP

Exactly why realtors are so at risk; no background checks and they meet clients in dark houses at random without ever meeting them. I also think this happened to be a vacant house so that made it even more private.

red
03-21-2008, 07:51 AM
i'm with mad, the guy should have been gassed after the violent sex crimes

SkinBasket
03-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Hole said he did not intend to kill her, the complaint said.

He didn't intend to kill her when he choked her? Or he didn't intend to kill her when he whacked her with the fireplace poker? Or did he not intend to kill her when he set the place on fire?

I don't think you get to say you didn't intend to kill someone when you make three goes at it.

GBRulz
03-21-2008, 08:43 AM
I saw this on the news last night. Very sad story, indeed.

How many more innocent people must die in the hands of convicted sex offenders who shouldn't be out of prison to begin with?

Harlan Huckleby
03-21-2008, 08:46 AM
The murderer looks like a guy the movies would pic to play a pscho-killer. They don't have a pic, but the 71-year-old victim looks like your next door neighbor, Aunt Bee.

MJZiggy
03-21-2008, 06:02 PM

He didn't intend to kill her when he choked her? Or he didn't intend to kill her when he whacked her with the fireplace poker? Or did he not intend to kill her when he set the place on fire?

I don't think you get to say you didn't intend to kill someone when you make three goes at it.

Thank you, that was my first thought when I read that. If he can't control yourself when his realtor shows him a house he doesn't want, dude needs seriously to never see the light of day again and the picture of the little old lady needs to be posted in his cell so that all the other dudes in prison know that he kills little old ladies, but "didn't mean to."

MadtownPacker
03-21-2008, 07:31 PM

Thank you, that was my first thought when I read that. If he can't control yourself when his realtor shows him a house he doesn't want, dude needs seriously to never see the light of day again and the picture of the little old lady needs to be posted in his cell so that all the other dudes in prison know that he kills little old ladies, but "didn't mean to."Again showing that you tal out your ass like a female Partial. He should have never been out in the first place after the first crime.

Dont worry, EVERYONE is going to know what this chump did.

MJZiggy
03-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Geez, what did I ever do to you? I was referring to the fact that what set him off was so freaking minor. Doesn't mean I thought the scumbag needed to be walking the streets in the first place, perhaps I should have been clearer. I just hope he doesn't plead insanity.

Bretsky
03-21-2008, 10:14 PM
http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/16815936.html#comments