PDA

View Full Version : '08 PackerRats.com Posters game Falcons @ Packers Oct 5th

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Tarlam!
07-05-2008, 09:24 AM
I hope you both come. Tank and Sheepdip. I want to point at you both as the 2 of the only 3 PR's I couldn't stand ro hang out with.

Tankduke
07-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Tank-if you go, Im going. Francis I want to party with you man!

Unfortunately, I can't be there...unless Mazzin changes her mind. Grad school is strict, gas price are high (and therefore airline tix are shitty), and all the good tixs at Lambeau are prolly cooked up. I don't wanna go through so much trouble just to sit on a shitty endzone seat in a far away land...unless Mazzin changes her mind.

Scott Campbell
07-05-2008, 10:16 AM
YOU GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL????

LOL

Tankduke
07-05-2008, 10:22 AM

LOL

Yep, I will be graduating in December.

Scott Campbell
07-05-2008, 10:30 AM

LOL

Yep, I will be graduating in December.

All kidding aside - congrats.

Tankduke
07-05-2008, 10:58 AM
All kidding aside - congrats.

Thanks. I am taking time off this summer to relax. Will soon be entering the "real world." I heard that in that hash, dystopia-like realm one would be lucky to get 3 weeks vacation time in a year!

Anyone wants to invest in TankDuke, Inc.?

Scott Campbell
07-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Anyone wants to invest in TankDuke, Inc.?

I'll bet KYPack's got a great position for ya.

Tankduke
07-05-2008, 11:10 AM
I'll bet KYPack's got a great position for ya.

I'd rather start my own business than work for that fool! I have a great name in place: TankDuke. What I need next is a great idea. Maybe I can steal another person's idea like Bill Gates.

Think about it, Tank Duke, CEO of TankDuke, Inc. I like the sound of that! :)

GrnBay007
07-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Maybe I can steal another person's idea like Bill Gates. :)

Funny you mentioned that. A guy I work with is a brother-in-law to the guy that sued Gates and won...for his thieving. He sold shares of his company to family members for $1.00 a share years ago. The settlement amount was all hush hush and not even the family members know the amount but their stock is worth a pretty penny now.

Scott Campbell
07-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Maybe I can steal another person's idea like Bill Gates.

How bout a Bill Schroeder line of sports supplements?

Iron Mike
07-05-2008, 01:22 PM
bretsky--you already know im down at any hour of the day to check out some northern wisconsin titties!! i dont sleep, ill bring the bills, we'll make it rain pacman style shawtay lol

:lol: 8-)

You wouldn't need to go there if the EC girls would come up with a little routine!!!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/musictheoryguru/party0011.gifhttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/musictheoryguru/party0011.gifhttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/musictheoryguru/party0011.gif

MJZiggy
07-05-2008, 01:44 PM
bretsky--you already know im down at any hour of the day to check out some northern wisconsin titties!! i dont sleep, ill bring the bills, we'll make it rain pacman style shawtay lol

You wouldn't need to go there if the EC girls would come up with a little routine!!!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/musictheoryguru/party0011.gifhttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/musictheoryguru/party0011.gifhttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/musictheoryguru/party0011.gif

Masochist!! And Tar, that bit about the plane? BOMNF, dude!!

Iron Mike
07-05-2008, 02:01 PM

Masochist!! And Tar, that bit about the plane? BOMNF, dude!!

Meh.....I just wanted to see if I could get those pom-pon emoticons on board. 8-)

MJZiggy
07-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Put 'em in g&G skirts and use 'em all season!!

Freak Out
09-12-2008, 12:23 PM
A quick scan of expedia shows plenty of rooms in GB for the night before the posters game. Any recommendations on a place to stay? All seemed to be pretty reasonably priced ($100).

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 01:11 PM
A quick scan of expedia shows plenty of rooms in GB for the night before the posters game. Any recommendations on a place to stay? All seemed to be pretty reasonably priced ($100).I really only use the room for a few hours sleep so I guess it dont really matter. IF you want to live like a pimp stay at the place Tarlam did.

Tarlam!
09-12-2008, 01:20 PM
I really only use the room for a few hours sleep so I guess it dont really matter. IF you want to live like a pimp stay at the place Tarlam did.

Ziggy stayed there, too, y'know.

Zool
09-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Were you the big spoon or the little spoon Tarlam?

Tarlam!
09-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Were you the big spoon or the little spoon Tarlam?

Since I am 6'4" and Ziggy is not, I guess I was the big spoon....

MadtownPacker
09-12-2008, 02:11 PM
I really only use the room for a few hours sleep so I guess it dont really matter. IF you want to live like a pimp stay at the place Tarlam did.

Ziggy stayed there, too, y'know.Yeah but she stayed in the servants quarters while you had a mini palace like some oil baron.

Freak Out
09-12-2008, 02:27 PM
I thought about just throwing a tent out somewhere but couldn't locate any tent-campgrounds within staggering distance of Green bay.

Tarlam!
09-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah but she stayed in the servants quarters while you had a mini palace like some oil baron.

I never saw Ziggy's quarters - I swear!

I know I invited you into my "house" and Partial was there, too. But, how do you know what Zig's room looked like?

SkinBasket
09-12-2008, 05:01 PM
A quick scan of expedia shows plenty of rooms in GB for the night before the posters game. Any recommendations on a place to stay? All seemed to be pretty reasonably priced ($100).

I think we're sleeping in the nutz family minivan or on Partial's bed if he accepts my standing offer to fight for his room. We stayed at someplace I can't remember the name of. Several people, including my cab driver said everyone just called it The Gay, so I'm guessing it was something like The Bay. I wouldn't stay there again. I think it was one of those reasonably priced rooms your talking about.

Freak Out
09-12-2008, 05:09 PM

I think we're sleeping in the nutz family minivan or on Partial's bed if he accepts my standing offer to fight for his room. We stayed at someplace I can't remember the name of. Several people, including my cab driver said everyone just called it The Gay, so I'm guessing it was something like The Bay. I wouldn't stay there again. I think it was one of those reasonably priced rooms your talking about.

Looks like I'll be bringing a tent/bivy sack now....only one place left with rooms available and its near the airport. Anyone want to let me pitch a tent in their yard? I may have to upgrade the rental car to a wagon style or van even.

GBRulz
09-12-2008, 06:03 PM

Hey Freak...are you sure you typed in the right dates? There are never hotels available on game weekend...much less for $100 a night. Some of the hotels here charge upwards of $400 per night on game weekend. It's gotten so ridiculous where some area residents are actually renting out their places for some extra $$$$.... here is an example and might be something worth checking into for those of you going. If you can get a few to go in on this together, it would be a great deal.

http://www.lambeausshadow.com

GBRulz
09-12-2008, 06:05 PM
and for those that want game tickets, I am going to do the same as last year and draw randomly as to who gets them. I should be able to snag some tickets for this game. Face value, of course.

PM me if you are looking for game tickets.

Partial
09-12-2008, 06:25 PM

Ziggy stayed there, too, y'know.

Yeah but Ziggy didn't have the presidents suite! At least I don't think, I never saw her room :lol:

Partial
09-12-2008, 06:26 PM
I thought about just throwing a tent out somewhere but couldn't locate any tent-campgrounds within staggering distance of Green bay.

I've got a passenger seat in the civic.

Freak Out
09-12-2008, 07:42 PM

Hey Freak...are you sure you typed in the right dates? There are never hotels available on game weekend...much less for $100 a night. Some of the hotels here charge upwards of $400 per night on game weekend. It's gotten so ridiculous where some area residents are actually renting out their places for some extra $$$$.... here is an example and might be something worth checking into for those of you going. If you can get a few to go in on this together, it would be a great deal.

http://www.lambeausshadow.com

I had the right dates in two days ago for both GB and the town south (Appleton?) and both places showed rooms..many more in GB. Earlier today it showed one hotel with rooms in GB for $129 a night. The Suburban Green bay Hotel near the brown county fairgrounds. Know anything about it? It still shows rooms now.

Freak Out
09-12-2008, 07:51 PM

Thanks Partial but ATM I have two vehicles reserved at Chicago ORD. One a compact for if I decide to get a hotel and one a Mini Van if I decide not to get one. I f you need a ride to save some gas let me know. I plan on hitting discount liquors on my way north to load up on New Glarus and other fine beverages. :lol:

GBRulz
09-13-2008, 08:32 AM
I had the right dates in two days ago for both GB and the town south (Appleton?) and both places showed rooms..many more in GB. Earlier today it showed one hotel with rooms in GB for $129 a night. The Suburban Green bay Hotel near the brown county fairgrounds. Know anything about it? It still shows rooms now.

Oh yeah, there will be rooms available in Appleton. It's about 30 miles away.

I went on Orbitz and did a hotel search for GB...nothing open but "The Suburban Green Bay Hotel near the Brown County Fairground" WTH, I have never even heard of that?? The fairgrounds are probably 10 minutes away, but I never go out that way, so quite honestly it might be a new hotel, I'm just not familiar with it.

I have a complete list of area hotels in GB. I've also listed the distance from Lambeau on each one. If you want a copy, zip me your email via PM.

Harlan Huckleby
09-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Do you hog the covers, GBrulz?

Tarlam!
09-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Do you hog the covers, GBrulz?

Gawd, I wish I could be there. I don't care if she hogs the covers or not, she has Wii and a big fat flat screen. She rocks!

Harlan Huckleby
09-13-2008, 11:41 AM
I didn't mean to be presumptuous, just exploring all accomodation options for rats on a budget. That would include you, Tarlam, don't give up yet.

Tarlam!
09-13-2008, 12:01 PM
I cancelled my reservation for my suite, HH. No way I'm making it this year. No suite, no Tarlam!. That's the way it is, I'm afraid.

MadtownPacker
09-13-2008, 03:56 PM
I cancelled my reservation for my suite, HH. No way I'm making it this year. No suite, no Tarlam!. That's the way it is, I'm afraid.You should be a man and sleep in a parking lot like Partial. You would think he was the one descended from criminals.

Tarlam!
09-13-2008, 04:24 PM
You should be a man and sleep in a parking lot

Of course I should, right after I cycle up to Bremen, swim the Atlantic and jog to Green Bay from the East Coast.

MJZiggy
09-13-2008, 05:02 PM

Of course I should, right after I cycle up to Bremen, swim the Atlantic and jog to Green Bay from the East Coast.You only have to swim to DC. You know I'd pick you up and make it a road trip.

MadtownPacker
09-13-2008, 05:36 PM

Of course I should, right after I cycle up to Bremen, swim the Atlantic and jog to Green Bay from the East Coast.Sounds like you need to make this an adventure.

Stowaway on a ship, make it to the Statue of Liberty and rob and cheat your way to WI.

A fine Aussie you shall be. :lol:

MJZiggy
09-15-2008, 09:50 PM
By the way, if anyone wants to do the stadium tour/HOF again, please let me know.

oregonpackfan
09-16-2008, 11:11 AM
By the way, if anyone wants to do the stadium tour/HOF again, please let me know.

Both of these are worth the price and time, IMO.

HarveyWallbangers
09-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Well, superfan can't make it, so I was going to bail also. However, I was able to get the okay from the better half to attend. We had made plans for the weekend after superfan bailed. Sounds like I'll be there with dabootski.

Freak Out
09-17-2008, 11:22 PM

I would love to do the tour.

HarveyWallbangers
09-17-2008, 11:41 PM
I look forward to watching Partial play Kevin Costner to Nutz's Whitney Houston. I look forward to watching the Buckeyes ruin Bretsky's Saturday night. I look forward to a drinking a large beer bong and playing a game of "Flip The Cup" at the Stadium View. Most of all, I look forward to a Packers victory.

I wonder if Bretsky and I will have a rematch in Wii tennis.
:D

BF4MVP
09-17-2008, 11:47 PM
Man, am I ever gonna have to study like a madman after this game..I have a Biology test the next day :shock: :(

I'll still goin though 8-)

GBRulz
09-19-2008, 12:04 AM
Man, am I ever gonna have to study like a madman after this game..I have a Biology test the next day :shock: :(

and yay!!! You are 21 now :wink:

MadtownPacker
09-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Well, superfan can't make it, so I was going to bail also. However, I was able to get the okay from the better half to attend. We had made plans for the weekend after superfan bailed. Sounds like I'll be there with dabootski.Great news, now we are up to about 20 or so attendees. There are a few more that might make it as well. Looks like it is setting up to be a great time like last year.

For those considering it I suggest giving it a try. Anyone is welcome to show up at the last minute and you dont have to go to the game. Several posters went to a sports bar last year while some went in the stadium. A good time was had by all Saturday and Sunday.

MadtownPacker
09-19-2008, 12:24 AM

and yay!!! You are 21 now :wink:Good, now we can hit ALL the bars.

GBRulz
09-19-2008, 12:27 AM
We also need to decide on which tailgate party we will be attending this year.

Fuzzy's (what we did last year)- $25 - all u can eat and drink (beer only)

Packer Fan Tours - Official Tailgate @ Favre's steakhouse $27 - all u can eat and drink (beer, bloody mary's, screwdrivers) Seeing as we'll be drinking at 9 am, this option is very attractive to me.

Marty's Boston Crab - $35 - huge buffet. Beer, select mixers, bloody mary's. Free parking, plus free shuttle to and from the game. Great deal, but IMO, it's not a "real feel" of tailgating as it's indoors.

new this year...The Tundra Tailgate Zone. $5 to get in, but doesn't include anything. Also indoors, but held in the Lambeau parking lot.
http://www.packers.com/gameday/tundra_tailgate_zone/

OR - we can simply skip going to a tailgate party and just walk around to places such as Stadium View, The Bar, Anduzzi's...all of which have tents set up outside with beer and brats for sale, along with live music.

Thoughts?

Tarlam!
09-19-2008, 12:30 AM
Thoughts?

Yeah. I miss you all already! :(

Partial
09-19-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm looking forward to starting jamming out and starting a "rock band" called "Partial and the Pack Rats" on the nintendo :lol:

Ok, so I really just wanted an excuse to say my awesome name for a band!

mission
09-19-2008, 01:42 AM
Thoughts?

Whatever spot I have the greatest chance of running into some fine northern wisconsin women ... :glug:

Tarlam!
09-19-2008, 05:01 AM
I'm looking forward to starting jamming out and starting a "rock band" called "Partial and the Pack Rats" on the nintendo :lol:

Well, P, kudos from moi. Awesome name for a band. I bet they play "Packers Music" right? 8-)

Stay low, bro!

Zool
09-19-2008, 07:46 AM

We will be Massive Hoodride.

HarveyWallbangers
09-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Several posters went to a sports bar last year while some went in the stadium. A good time was had by all Saturday and Sunday.

Actually, I think superfan, skin, nutz, and I were the only losers without tickets.

Bossman641
09-19-2008, 08:22 AM
I'll be coming as well. Bought tickets for myself and my brother last week. Not gonna come on Saturday, but should be there around 9 on Sunday.

MadtownPacker
09-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Several posters went to a sports bar last year while some went in the stadium. A good time was had by all Saturday and Sunday.

Actually, I think superfan, skin, nutz, and I were the only losers without tickets.
:DDont forget to count Bretsky in as one of the losers!! :lol:

But it did sound like you guys had a gay ole time at the sports bar.

GBRulz
09-19-2008, 02:11 PM

I think Pong Master P sounds better!

mmmdk
09-20-2008, 09:58 AM
...I must be blind as a bat and deaf as a...racoon or mosquito!?

Help wanted with to-do-list in Green Bay! I was in GB in 2006...I saw Chicago 1 day, Lambeau a lot, Atrium a lot, hotel, places to eat, had huge migrane for days, stood GBRulz up, hugged B at game, screamed my throat sore and went back to Euro Denmark. Oh Rams won! F@ck!! Must beat Falcons!!!

I want tons of horseraddish cheddar cheese to bring home - where do I get tons of it in GB? Skippy too and loads of other stuff. Hmm, good Halloween chocolate (not crappy). A willing & whining blonde :lol:

Others; please suggest stuff (I will probably regret ever asking :shock: )

Tarlam!
09-20-2008, 10:05 AM
...Others; please suggest stuff (I will probably regret ever asking :shock: )

Michelle took Ziggy and I to a fish fry that was fantastic!

And, michael, if you don't eat the lobster at Favre's Restaurant it's your own fault!

MadtownPacker
09-22-2008, 09:48 PM
A reminder, anyone is welcome to come and hang out with everyone Saturday and/or Sunday morning. You dont have to go to the game. We have a larger group than last year but just like a Nabisco factory you can never have enough crackers!

Anyone who hasnt PMed me and is planning on going hit me up.

Partial
09-22-2008, 10:26 PM
What is everyone's travel arrangement/ticket situation looking like?

MadtownPacker
09-22-2008, 10:48 PM
What is everyone's travel arrangement/ticket situation looking like?We are going to Green Bay to party and see the Falcons game.

I plan to be there early Saturday. What the hell you got planned maniac?

HarveyWallbangers
09-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Dabootski and I will drive up Saturday. Not sure the exact time, but in time to watch the Bucks thrash the favored Badgers at Camp Randall with Bretsky.

Partial
09-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Do you have tix yet cracktown? I'm open to whatever for the weekend. No commitments.

MadtownPacker
09-22-2008, 11:07 PM
Do you have tix yet cracktown? I'm open to whatever for the weekend. No commitments.Yeah I do but I dont have an extra for a Whitey like last year.

Partial
09-22-2008, 11:11 PM
I thought I was getting our tix? Who you sitting by?

Partial
09-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Anybody wanna see with PDiddy?

MadtownPacker
09-22-2008, 11:28 PM
I thought I was getting our tix? Who you sitting by?Some gangsta.

arcilite
09-22-2008, 11:33 PM

You sitting next to me?

MadtownPacker
09-22-2008, 11:36 PM

You sitting next to me?No this is a real OG not some studio gangsta. :lol:

You going too?

arcilite
09-22-2008, 11:37 PM

You sitting next to me?No this is a real OG not some studio gangsta. :lol:

You going too?

Thats a low blow.

and nope.

Partial
09-23-2008, 08:20 PM
lets get fired up (we are fired up)

RashanGary
09-23-2008, 08:29 PM
If people get together to play cards or something one night I'd be in for that.

GBRulz
09-23-2008, 09:44 PM
I know I'm hunting for tickets for a few of you. I just got an email from a friend who is selling his 4 club seat tickets for this game at face value. Which is $267 each. These are the outdoor clubs and they are face value. Private restrooms, real seats, waitstaff, etc. I've sat in these before and they are really nice.

if anyone is interested, please PM me.

Tarlam!
09-23-2008, 09:47 PM
I know I'm hunting for tickets for a few of you. I just got an email from a friend who is selling his 4 club seat tickets for this game at face value. Which is $267 each. These are the outdoor clubs and they are face value. Private restrooms, real seats, waitstaff, etc. I've sat in these before and they are really nice.

Oh my lord, I am missing out big time.

mmmdk
09-23-2008, 11:34 PM

Oh my lord, I am missing out big time.

Good lord :shock:

Oh well, got my ticket for $90 - I'll survive :P

Tarlam!
09-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Oh well, got my ticket for $90 - I'll survive :P In Euro money that's highway robbery!!!! You're gonna give us Eurorats a bad name, Michael!!

Look, last season, it was my job to go to The Gathering and make sure people think well of the EuroRats. This season, you have thankfully taken on this task.Now, if you make a habit of getting good deals, what will the USA Rats think of us??

digitaldean
09-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Oh well, got my ticket for $90 - I'll survive :P In Euro money that's highway robbery!!!! You're gonna give us Eurorats a bad name, Michael!!

Look, last season, it was my job to go to The Gathering and make sure people think well of the EuroRats. This season, you have thankfully taken on this task.Now, if you make a habit of getting good deals, what will the USA Rats think of us??

I won't hold it against ya...I'll just blame the exchange rate. :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
09-24-2008, 01:01 AM

Lame. We are going to be a band of marauders, pillaging all alcohol and women (or men) in sight.

Freak Out
09-24-2008, 01:05 AM

Lame. We are going to be a band of marauders, pillaging all alcohol and women (or men) in sight.

Does Partial wear his Spartan getup to this gig?

BallHawk
09-24-2008, 01:06 AM
We are going to be a band of marauders, punching all women in sight.

Fixed.

SkinBasket
09-24-2008, 07:54 AM

Fixed.

That made me giggle.

GBRulz
09-24-2008, 08:25 AM

Fixed.

Getting punched by women all night. :lol:

mmmdk
09-24-2008, 10:55 AM

Fixed.

Getting punched by women all night. :lol:

I'm a really nice guy!

mmmdk
09-24-2008, 10:58 AM

I have a super friend from DeForest; he got the tickets for us. I paid $145 for Rams game in 2006 through Fuzzy.

US Rats adore us :lol:

MJZiggy
09-24-2008, 10:37 PM

I'm driving up from Madison Friday night. Play cards? Is he serious?

Partial
09-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Are most people coming Friday or Saturday? Really i've got the whole weekend free and if anybody wants hang out or get drunk or talk about how much I love boobs I'm game.

MadtownPacker
09-25-2008, 01:36 PM
Im planning on being in Green Bay early Saturday.

MadtownPacker
09-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Not sure how many still need game tickets but if you are going alone mayb you can try getting a set with someone else who needs one.

Check these out on eBay. (http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Green-Bay-Packers-vs-Falcons-Tickets-10-5-30-YARD-LN_W0QQitemZ270279480430QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item27 0279480430&_trkparms=72%3A1257) Hell of a lot cheaper than the bears ones I got last year.

Shit looking these bitches on the 50! (http://cgi.ebay.com/Green-Bay-Packers-vs-Atlanta-Falcons-50-Yd-Line_W0QQitemZ290262677723QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 290262677723&_trkparms=72%3A1257)

I about what I paid (to see a streak breaking loss) for 1 ticket last year. Falcons game is a good pick. Coming off the tampa game winning will be a confident squad. Losing will give a do or die type feel to it and that is bad ass as well. I like this match up.

Freak Out
09-25-2008, 02:02 PM

Thanks Partial but ATM I have two vehicles reserved at Chicago ORD. One a compact for if I decide to get a hotel and one a Mini Van if I decide not to get one. I f you need a ride to save some gas let me know. I plan on hitting discount liquors on my way north to load up on New Glarus and other fine beverages. :lol:

I've kept the Van and dumped the compact so if anyone needs a ride up to GB or to any PTA meetings let me know and I will pick you up on my way north. The rest of the plan remains the same. I need to be back at the Airport in Chicago for a 10:00 am flight Monday to Houston for some Business before heading back north.

MJZiggy
09-27-2008, 07:57 AM

I would love to do the tour.

My apologies. I missed this post--must be getting old or something. If there's anyone else that wants to go, let me know so I can get a time set up. I already know about one other person who's interested.

I am shopping for game tickets now. Since I got stood up by a certain Aussie/Euro who shall not be named but we all know who he is, also let me know if you want in on a set of tickets. If a few people want to sit together, we can get a 4-pack or something.

I haven't seen response to GBR's perfectly valid question about what we want to do about tailgating. I was fine at the party last year, but have no objection to wandering and meeting hometown peeps.

It's almost here people!! Good times await!

GBRulz
09-27-2008, 10:17 AM
What do you all think about just meeting at Stadium View and hanging out in that general area? They, along with The bar and Anduzzi's all have tents set up in their parking lots with food, beer, music, etc. That way we can kinda wander around, too. You can even walk around with your own drinks, too to save u some $$$.

I am not receiving any feedback at all, so if people don't speak up...don't bitch when I decide what we do !! :wink:

If some of you want to park at my house again b4 the game and ride over in 1 or 2 cars, PM me.

I have tickets set up for some, but I don't even have a ticket secured for myself yet. Like I said b4, I can go a game anytime, so I'd rather get the people coming from out of town taken care of, first. My plan is to just buy a ticket on the day of the game if I can't find anything prior. Or if there is a group watching at the bar, I'll do that. It really doesn't matter to me. There will be absolutely no problem finding a ticket on game day.

I have been working out of town with limited internet and cell access. Also have company this weekend, so sorry if I don't get back to you guys right away.

Tarlam!
09-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Since I got stood up by a certain Aussie/Euro who shall not be named but we all know who he is,

Oh stop it! Being broke, almost homeless and unemployed is not standing you up. I didn't want you to have to bail me out of jail for my not being able to settle my room tab.

Freak Out
09-27-2008, 11:00 AM
What do you all think about just meeting at Stadium View and hanging out in that general area? They, along with The bar and Anduzzi's all have tents set up in their parking lots with food, beer, music, etc. That way we can kinda wander around, too. You can even walk around with your own drinks, too to save u some $$$.

I am not receiving any feedback at all, so if people don't speak up...don't bitch when I decide what we do !! :wink:

If some of you want to park at my house again b4 the game and ride over in 1 or 2 cars, PM me.

I have tickets set up for some, but I don't even have a ticket secured for myself yet. Like I said b4, I can go a game anytime, so I'd rather get the people coming from out of town taken care of, first. My plan is to just buy a ticket on the day of the game if I can't find anything prior. Or if there is a group watching at the bar, I'll do that. It really doesn't matter to me. There will be absolutely no problem finding a ticket on game day.

I have been working out of town with limited internet and cell access. Also have company this weekend, so sorry if I don't get back to you guys right away.

I'm up for whatever you folks decide to do on game day morning...stadium view..wandering..it's all good. I just want good weather..... Ziggy take care of that please.

mmmdk
09-27-2008, 12:33 PM

I'm with GBRulz; make a decision. I'm flying in from Europe; what more can I do but show up? If I can help in any way - let me know!

MadtownPacker
09-27-2008, 04:34 PM
I down with that idea. Im telling you guys the real tailgate will happen Saturday night anyways.

MJZiggy
09-27-2008, 06:32 PM

I'm up for whatever you folks decide to do on game day morning...stadium view..wandering..it's all good. I just want good weather..... Ziggy take care of that please.

I'm sitting here washed out of the book fair because of the freaking rain and you think I can control the weather?

Much as he whines, the fact still remains that I still need to get a pair of tickets. Anyone want to invest in a decent seat? I'd like to sit a few rows behind Madtown so we can throw things at him (I kid, I kid!)

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 04:07 AM
I down with that idea. Im telling you guys the real tailgate will happen Saturday night anyways.

Can I come & Where?

falco
09-28-2008, 07:38 AM

I'm sitting here washed out of the book fair because of the freaking rain and you think I can control the weather?

Much as he whines, the fact still remains that I still need to get a pair of tickets. Anyone want to invest in a decent seat? I'd like to sit a few rows behind Madtown so we can throw things at him (I kid, I kid!)

better to sit behind him than in front of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCaEGp9-rro

GBRulz
09-28-2008, 08:51 AM

See, I plan just the opposite this year. Big difference in having to be at a tailgate party by 9 am vs. 4 pm (last year) !!! Plus we have tailgating time after the game, too. I may be called the old lady for not staying out late on Sat, but I'll be ready, having a bloody mary in hand on Sunday at 8 am....will you? :lol:

MadtownPacker
09-28-2008, 11:46 AM

Can I come & Where?Not sure where we will end up but if you are in GB on Saturday you will be there.

MadtownPacker
09-28-2008, 11:47 AM

See, I plan just the opposite this year. Big difference in having to be at a tailgate party by 9 am vs. 4 pm (last year) !!! Plus we have tailgating time after the game, too. I may be called the old lady for not staying out late on Sat, but I'll be ready, having a bloody mary in hand on Sunday at 8 am....will you? :lol:Umm, I woke up at 6am last year so 8am aint shit.

mmmdk
09-28-2008, 02:45 PM

Can I come & Where?Not sure where we will end up but if you are in GB on Saturday you will be there.''

If I'm in GB? :lol:

GBRulz
09-28-2008, 03:29 PM
do the Brewers play on Sunday? :lol:

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 10:29 AM
A friend of mine coming into town next weekend said that he got a room at the Ramada and they had a handful of rooms left. Said it was like $235 with all the taxes, for two double beds.

Anyhow, just wanted to throw this out in case some of you are still hotel hunting. This is a nice place to stay and it's very convenient, location-wise.

http://www.greenbayramada.com/

Phone: 920-499-0631

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Also might be of interest to some who will be here early enough on Saturday......

http://www.greenbay.com/pdf/legends_rackcard.pdf

Legends of Lombardi AvenueTour™

The Legends of Lombardi Avenue™ Tour highlights the history of the Green Bay Packers including historical sites such as Old City Stadium, Hagemeister Park, Curly Lambeau’s childhood home, and much more! Download our brochure with tour dates and times.

About The Tour…
Hear stories about the Green Bay Packers one of America’s most revered NFL teams. Sit back and relax as we regale you with charming childhood stories, anecdotes, and practical jokes of early Green Bay legends and modern day superstars.

This 75-minute guided tour will take you down memory lane – past famous sites of yesteryear as well as Packers hotspots of today. You’ll hear about the team and the men who helped shape the colorful history of the Green Bay Packers…from Curly Lambeau to one of our community’s most beloved individuals, Bart Starr.

So climb aboard and discover the Legends of Lombardi Avenue Tour. A must-see attraction for Packers fans and the entire family!

This seasonal tour runs select days during Packers Training Camp and regular season home Packers games. Call 888-867-3342 for more details.

HarveyWallbangers
09-29-2008, 10:35 AM
How awesome is it that the Crew will be playing the Phillies in a playoff game while we are in Green Bay for the Rats game? Also, the Badgers play the Buckeyes. Going to be an awesome weekend. Great job choosing this game as the Rats game.

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 10:45 AM
How awesome is it that the Crew will be playing the Phillies in a playoff game while we are in Green Bay for the Rats game? Also, the Badgers play the Buckeyes. Going to be an awesome weekend. Great job choosing this game as the Rats game.

Yeah, the Crew plays at 5:30 on Sat and the Badgers play at 7. Where are we going to watch the games??

MadtownPacker
09-29-2008, 11:01 AM
How awesome is it that the Crew will be playing the Phillies in a playoff game while we are in Green Bay for the Rats game? Also, the Badgers play the Buckeyes. Going to be an awesome weekend. Great job choosing this game as the Rats game.Damn, that is tight. I could care less about baseball but NCAA football is great and everyone in the state is gonna be hyped up.

Partial
09-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Yeah what are we doing on Sat. I can get there at any time. We should get some food and drinks and enjoy the games.

Partial
09-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Anybody going there on Friday? I don't have any plans for the weekend.

mmmdk
09-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Anybody going there on Friday? I don't have any plans for the weekend.

I am (you asked about friday?)...I think meeting you in person might help :)

Partial
09-29-2008, 01:35 PM
uhh? What? In any case, slackTown when are you arriving?

mmmdk
09-29-2008, 01:43 PM

Are you in GB friday? I'm at PR game too.

packinpatland
09-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Anyone want to get some burgers and beer at Fuzzy's on Fri. night?

mmmdk
09-29-2008, 02:13 PM

Sure!

PM me your cell #

I'm flying in from Dinamarca (Denmark) :D

Partial
09-29-2008, 02:40 PM

Are you in GB friday? I'm at PR game too.

Yes, I'll be at the game. I can be there whenever if anyone wants to hang out Friday, Sat, whenever.

SkinBasket
09-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Fuck this. The Skinbasket is canceling his GB trip. Wouldn't want to offend anyone with my dirty filthy language. I look forward to hearing all about the wild Sunday mass I expect you all to attend before the game.

Tarlam!
09-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Fuck this. The Skinbasket is canceling his GB trip. Wouldn't want to offend anyone with my dirty filthy language. I look forward to hearing all about the wild Sunday mass I expect you all to attend before the game.

I missed something. Why are you being such a cocksucker?

Partial
09-29-2008, 03:46 PM
yeah you cock sucker who is going to be my short, sensitive wing man? All the babes will turn me down now.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 03:54 PM
usually im pretty anti-social (xcept with my church and fam) but im jealous...i know u all will have a blast and over at jso i was DEF game when u all starterd planning getn together (call me token from south park - he he) i dont drink or smoke but have one (or 10) for me, the good ol days, and the forum in general

be responsible

SkinBasket
09-29-2008, 04:01 PM

I missed something. Why are you being such a cocksucker?

I knew that could be one reaction, but in all seriousness, the game is based on the forum posters getting together. I'm not terribly happy about this place right now. I don't want to have that carry over or to be a concern for those still going.

People can joke or make light all they want, but a few people are treated differently here based on their relationship with a moderator and that's okay with the person who runs the site apparently. You can, and someone probably will, say big deal, but it gets kind of fucking annoying after a while. And from my perspective, I don't see not going as a big deal, despite my somewhat overly dramatic, though entirely in character, post.

The level of asinine restriction here is ever growing, annoying, enforced according to whatever whim is seeping out of retail's anus, but most importantly it's completely not in line with what drew me here to begin with. The very shit that made me, or forced me, to leave those other places is becoming standard operating procedure here.

I doubt I'll be missed, and it's not like I'm going to stop posting, but whatever. It's real difficult to get excited about it when someone from the same community you're supposed to go hang out with treats you like an assfuck and if you have the gall to complain about it, you get insulted and/or threatened more via the forum and PM.

This obviously isn't supposed to be "punishment" to anyone, including Madtown, especially since hardly anyone will care. Sparing myself and those going any kind of negative experience, however, seems like the smart thing to do.

MOBB DEEP
09-29-2008, 04:18 PM
hi school cliqueish? lol elitist? discrimination? gestapo?

son, do u need friends? dont take ths place so serious and stop bn so vulgar

actually, i doubt the majority of posters are people that i would find to be truly fun people anyway and who likes hangn out with men when u're over 30? (i do wonder if the girlies are cute tho)

be a man...

Zool
09-29-2008, 04:37 PM
If Skin's not goin then I'm not goin. You promised we could make out if I bought you a pirogi. Fag.

Scott Campbell
09-29-2008, 04:46 PM
I doubt I'll be missed.....

Well I'd miss you - if I were going.

Freak Out
09-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Fuck.

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 06:07 PM

If you are here on Friday, you gotta do the traditional Friday Night Fish Fry!! You can get a burger and fries anytime :)

packinpatland
09-29-2008, 06:14 PM

If you are here on Friday, you gotta do the traditional Friday Night Fish Fry!! You can get a burger and fries anytime :)

OK.......that sounds good..........but I really like Fuzzy's!
By the time the car is rented, we can be anywhere by 7:30...........let's decide on a place.

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm always up for the casino :lol:
http://www.oneidabingoandcasino.net

Iron Mike
09-29-2008, 09:56 PM

http://www.classicwisconsin.com/fishfrys/maric.htm

Partial
09-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Who is coming in when? Can everyone please respond? I'm trying to figure out whether I want to spend two nights in my car or one. I'm up for hanging out Friday if anyone else is interested.

Bretsky
09-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Saturday afternoon; I will be somewhere in time to watch the Badgers kick the Buckeyes asses and the Brewers win.........not sure where yet

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 10:24 PM
My plan is to catch up with u guys later Sat evening, too. I want to watch the Brew and the Badgers.

For Sunday morning.... how about we meet at Stadium View at 9 am?

MJZiggy
09-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Who is coming in when? Can everyone please respond? I'm trying to figure out whether I want to spend two nights in my car or one. I'm up for hanging out Friday if anyone else is interested.

Why don't you just stay with Mad again?

MJZiggy
09-29-2008, 10:29 PM

OK.......that sounds good..........but I really like Fuzzy's!
By the time the car is rented, we can be anywhere by 7:30...........let's decide on a place.

I'm in on Friday after I'm done in Madison. PIPL, I will call you when I leave. They're right, we gotta do a fish fry, but we could grab Fuzzy's either Sat. between events or after the game...

Partial
09-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Is Mad coming in Friday?

MJZiggy
09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Is Mad coming in Friday?

I'm not his mother, you'll have to check with him.

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 10:34 PM

Why don't you just stay with Mad again?

In other words, have to sleep in his car again?

MJZiggy
09-29-2008, 10:37 PM
The irony was too good to pass up... :lol:

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 10:45 PM
The list of what I gathered from this thread, as to who is going:

JoeMM
Deake
Zig
PIP
Parsh
Harvey
Dabootski
B
mmmdk
freak out
Mad
BF4MVP

Who am I missing here?

edit: added Dabootski, took away the question mark people.

MJZiggy
09-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Harv said he's bringing dabootski

Bretsky
09-29-2008, 10:49 PM
The list of what I gathered from this thread, as to who is going:

JoeMM
Deake
Zig
PIP
Parsh
Harvey
B
mmmdk
freak out
Mad
BF4MVP
JH??
Nutz??
Skin??

Who am I missing here?

I think Dabootski's going

Is Nutz still going ? I think he got tix for the Saturday night game of UW versus Ohio State. Skin sounded like he was leaking out earlier so I'm worried I won't have anybody asking me about booby bars this year :(

GBRulz
09-29-2008, 10:50 PM
You'll have Joe !! Although he told me that he's not coming in until Sunday morning. Think you can wait until then? :wink:

Bretsky
09-29-2008, 11:00 PM
You'll have Joe !! Although he told me that he's not coming in until Sunday morning. Think you can wait until then? :wink:

Sunday Morning ?? What in the world could be more important on a Saturday Night :lol:

Freak Out
09-29-2008, 11:47 PM

Sunday Morning ?? What in the world could be more important on a Saturday Night :lol:

I'm there with you Bretsky.

Partial
09-30-2008, 12:35 AM
How much money should I bring for bars/tailgate, etc not counting a game ticket?

Freak Out
09-30-2008, 01:10 AM
How much money should I bring for bars/tailgate, etc not counting a game ticket?

At least $1000 cash and a Visa with a $25,000 limit.

Tarlam!
09-30-2008, 01:11 AM

That's what I took last year.

Tarlam!
09-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Sparing myself and those going any kind of negative experience, however, seems like the smart thing to do.

You're being a dickhead and you know it. You're a provokative fuck and you are loved because of it by, what I consider, a large majority. Not all. But by me for sure.

If you go out of your way to polarize, then I don't get your pouting when you are successful at your endeavours.

This place is nothing like JSO or CE. This place is heaven. Admittedly, the last few weeks have been strenuous, but you're not really being very supportive yourself, Skin.

Dialogue. Stop being a total and utter prima donna and get back to posting. You fuck!

SkinBasket
09-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Sparing myself and those going any kind of negative experience, however, seems like the smart thing to do.

You're being a dickhead and you know it. You're a provokative fuck and you are loved because of it by, what I consider, a large majority. Not all. But by me for sure.

If you go out of your way to polarize, then I don't get your pouting when you are successful at your endeavours.

This place is nothing like JSO or CE. This place is heaven. Admittedly, the last few weeks have been strenuous, but you're not really being very supportive yourself, Skin.

Dialogue. Stop being a total and utter prima donna and get back to posting. You fuck!

Tarlam, I don't expect my decision about the game to affect anything here or at the gathering, and I didn't make it in any effort to. I would encourage everyone to go. It's a good time. I will plan on making it next year if I haven't been banned by retail before then. As it is, there's other issues involved, and this just made up my mind for me - rather solidly. Mad's made his decisions about what he thinks is important here, and I don't agree nor do I appreciate the way it's been handled in public or in private. That's all there is to this.

Thanks for your "kind" words though, you giant wanker.

Zool
09-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Ahh but if you really didnt care, you would have posted nothing about it and just not showed up.

Tarlam!
09-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Ahh but if you really didnt care, you would have posted nothing about it and just not showed up.

When I first had the honour of reading "Skin", I thought, OMFG, what a person.

Then I met "Skin" at the gathering, last year. Despite his online persona, I would have no problem with him taking care of my kids. The guy is a pearl.

Zool
09-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Well I might not let him watch my kids, but he seems like a stand up chap. A bit over dramatic, but thats his thing. I'm just poking the angry bear with a stick.

Partial
09-30-2008, 09:26 AM

:lol: I was essentially trying to find out how much the tailgate costs. Hopefully its quite a bit less than that.

GBRulz
09-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Ok....I will put this to a vote...here are you tailgating options. If you don't speak up, screw you and I'll just decide :wink:

$27 Official Packer Fan Tours Tailgate @ Brett Favre's in the parking lot. All you can drink beer, bloody mary's and food. This is much like Bart Starr's tailgate party we did last year (which is $25) but only includes beer.

OR

We walk around a little more this year and see all of the tents set up with beer, music and food. Pay as you go. This option might actually save you money in the long run because you CAN bring your own drinks. Perhaps some of us could pitch in for a good parking spot and keep the coolers, etc in the car?

HarveyWallbangers
09-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I vote for option 2.

GBRulz
09-30-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm currently on the hunt for a set of three tickets. If there is anyone who hasn't PM'd me already that still needs tickets, let me know. Don't be too worried though, tickets will be available on Sunday....plus less expensive. Scalpers are still asking for about double face value right now, but they are going down steadily. End zone seats which have a face of $65 are now selling for $100, down from $140 just a week ago.... so just be patient :)

BTW...I'm voting for tailgating option #2.

Partial
09-30-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm up for #2 as well hurray beer!

deake
09-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Option #2 sounds good, also anyone else doing the HOF or stadium tour?

Bossman641
09-30-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm coming up with my brother. Planning on getting there sometime Sunday morning, just not sure when.

I am sick to my stomach at the thought of having to watch Flynn play QB.

GBRulz
09-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Updated list....

JoeMM
Deake
Zig
PIP
Parsh
Harvey
Dabootski
B
mmmdk
freak out
Mad
BF4MVP
Bossman

MadtownPacker
09-30-2008, 08:10 PM
I think option #2 would be cool. While it was fun at the Fuzzys tailgate last year I really wanted to walk around and soak up the Lambeau feel that everyone always talks about.

MadtownPacker
09-30-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm coming up with my brother. Planning on getting there sometime Sunday morning, just not sure when.

I am sick to my stomach at the thought of having to watch Flynn play QB.If thats the case maybe you should come Saturday night and start drinking early!

Partial
09-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I think I'm bringing a non-PR buddy so we'll have to convert him.

GBRulz
09-30-2008, 08:23 PM
I think option #2 would be cool. While it was fun at the Fuzzys tailgate last year I really wanted to walk around and soak up the Lambeau feel that everyone always talks about.

I think you will like it much better than the tailgate party we went to last year.

Should we say, meet at Stadium View at 9 am?

Freak Out
09-30-2008, 08:26 PM
I vote for #2 as well.

Partial
09-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Sounds good to me if not even a little earlier!

GBRulz
09-30-2008, 09:01 PM
So.... #2 it is? Final answer??

BallHawk
09-30-2008, 09:04 PM

Can I use my lifeline?

Partial
09-30-2008, 09:08 PM
#2 it is. It will be glorious.

Harlan Huckleby
09-30-2008, 09:12 PM
if this thread didn't have some female participants, i would swear it was a gay chat room

Zool
09-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Who invited the chickenhawk?

SkinBasket
09-30-2008, 09:26 PM

I'm going to ride you so hard you sweat diamonds.

Partial
09-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Zdiddy get your shit together and come.

BallHawk
09-30-2008, 10:01 PM

I'm the designated driver.

MJZiggy
09-30-2008, 10:05 PM

Looks like #2 to me, but people better have each other's cell phone #s or we won't be able to find each other.

Partial
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Agreed. Why don't we meet at an extremely specific location?

Also, what about for Sat night? What's the plan? Where do you guys want to get dinner and watch the games?

MJZiggy
09-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Well we did Favre's last year. PIPL mentioned Fuzzy's...

As to meeting up, we should probably pick someplace where people can self-medicate while waiting for everyone to gather.

Scott Campbell
09-30-2008, 10:19 PM
if this thread didn't have some female participants, i would swear it was a gay chat room

I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

oregonpackfan
10-01-2008, 10:01 AM

"There is a very easy way to return from a casino with a small fortune: go there with a large one." ~Jack Yelton

LL2
10-01-2008, 11:11 AM
You Rats that will be there better have your rally chairs with you this year.

GBRulz
10-01-2008, 08:35 PM

"There is a very easy way to return from a casino with a small fortune: go there with a large one." ~Jack Yelton

haha...that's a great quote..OPF. And true, I might add !!

Partial
10-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I must say I am saddened more rats are not coming after all the fun from last year. I realize its a trip for many, but it is a lot of fun. I know a few posters down in Platteville that are making a huge mistake not coming and a missing out on a great weekend!

It's going to be a great weekend. Bretsky, I'm looking forward to seeing boobies with you.

Joemailman
10-01-2008, 09:12 PM
It's going to be a great weekend. Bretsky, I'm looking forward to seeing boobies with you.

Why would you want to see Bretsky's boobies? :?:

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I can't do it. It's just a few more days 'til white russians...

Bretsky
10-01-2008, 09:59 PM

I can't remember what you did but you gave up White Russian Priviledges :lol:

I need to find a new chick to drink my White Russians now :!:

MadtownPacker
10-01-2008, 10:19 PM
I must say I am saddened more rats are not coming after all the fun from last year. I realize its a trip for many, but it is a lot of fun. I know a few posters down in Platteville that are making a huge mistake not coming and a missing out on a great weekend!Actually pendejo there are few more than last year with some pending. People are just scared of you and want to verify you are really just a nerd before they proceed. :lol:

MJZiggy
10-01-2008, 10:33 PM

I can't remember what you did but you gave up White Russian Priviledges :lol:

I need to find a new chick to drink my White Russians now :!:

Good luck with that.

Bretsky
10-01-2008, 10:35 PM
If Zool's ass shows up we'll all have to wear our Favre Jersey's to the game :lol:

Partial
10-01-2008, 10:37 PM
I must say I am saddened more rats are not coming after all the fun from last year. I realize its a trip for many, but it is a lot of fun. I know a few posters down in Platteville that are making a huge mistake not coming and a missing out on a great weekend!Actually pendejo there are few more than last year with some pending. People are just scared of you and want to verify you are really just a nerd before they proceed. :lol:

Have no fear.. I'm just a nerd... for now.

GBRulz
10-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Should we find a karaoke bar? :lol:

MJZiggy
10-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Think of who you're running with before you suggest that...

I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again....

(well I do and it's Monday, but for now, I'm heading to work, then the airport. See y'all tomorrow!)

oregonpackfan
10-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Think of who you're running with before you suggest that...

I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again....

(well I do and it's Monday, but for now, I'm heading to work, then the airport. See y'all tomorrow!)

Peter, Paul, & Mary would be proud of you, MJZiggy! :lol:

MadtownPacker
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah bitches! I just worked the system!! Got my flight tickets for the same damn price as if I had booked it 3 months ago! It's on now!!!

Get the trunk loaded P!

Partial
10-02-2008, 10:53 PM
What am I loading in the trunk? ( besides the PM )

Scott Campbell
10-02-2008, 10:54 PM
I envy you assholes. Have fun this weekend.

MadtownPacker
10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
I envy you assholes. Have fun this weekend.Catch you a flight from Utah fool!! I understand that you will have more than one wife mad at you but that just how hombres do it!

MadtownPacker
10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
What am I loading in the trunk? ( besides the PM )You know what Im talking about college boy!

Bossman641
10-03-2008, 02:05 PM
I know parking has been discussed before, but can somebody help me out here. I'll be coming from the south on 41 for the game Sunday morning. What exit should I take and where should I try to park at? I don't mind having to walk a ways or having to spend a few bucks. I just want somewhere that is easy to get in and relatively quick and easy to get out.

Thanks

GrnBay007
10-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Hope everyone has a great time at the posters game!

KYPack
10-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Good luck, all.

Everybody that's goin', get in the wagon. Everybody that's stayin', get the hell out of the way!

Bring back a win, it will be appreciated.

Partial
10-03-2008, 05:36 PM
MadFrown what time are you landing? Where are we doing dinner tomorrow?

oregonpackfan
10-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Have a great time, fellow Packer Rats! I'll miss seeing you this year.

I hope everyone pools some bail bond money for Madtown! :lol:

Partial
10-03-2008, 08:32 PM
According to my facebook, one of our posters hung out with Ruvell and his squeeze tonight. Man, I wish I was there. I'd totally get a picture and autograph and send it to BH.

BallHawk
10-03-2008, 09:42 PM
According to my facebook, one of our posters hung out with Ruvell and his squeeze tonight. Man, I wish I was there. I'd totally get a picture and autograph and send it to BH.

Aw, shucks. :oops:

Bretsky
10-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Should I bring my Polar Bear Mask ??

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Should I bring my Polar Bear Mask ??

Here you go B.

http://www.funplaycostume.com/Upload/SmallPic/LeSeno.Com_2008042901183974249.jpg

Bretsky
10-03-2008, 10:11 PM
awesome stuff; showing up as a turtle :lol:

GBRulz
10-03-2008, 11:37 PM
I just got home from having dinner with PIP, her hubby and Zig. Went to a really nice restaurant on the bay. I'm bummed that PIP has a wedding to go to tomorrow and we may not see her the rest of the weekend, but at least I got to spend some time with them tonight.

I can't wait to see the rest of you guys tomorrow. I have a couple things going on during the day, but I should be ready to go by 5-6ish.

and yes, I went over to Los Banditos this evening to meet my friends for a drink and also to pick up some game tickets. Ruvell was walking in ahead of me and it turns out her knew my friend, John. So, while Ruvell and his gf were waiting for their table they had a drink with us. Super nice guy. I thought of BH the whole time !!

Scott Campbell
10-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Nice story Michele. Hopefully he'll get some looks against ATL.

BallHawk
10-03-2008, 11:43 PM
You gave him my number, right?

Freak Out
10-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Martin was drinking? Shades of Max against the ATL?

BallHawk
10-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Martin was drinking? Shades of Max against the ATL?

We can only hope.

MJZiggy
10-04-2008, 08:55 AM
There's nothing like posting from a hotel lobby....Tar, I miss you. I switched hotels and I'm back at the palace from last year.

Dinner last night was phenomenal, thank you Michele.

See the rest of you rats in a bit.

Tarlam!
10-04-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm so sad we couldn't make it this year. But, had I have as planned, I might have missed out on the head hunter who contacted me about a job yesterday. Sounds promising!

I wish all in GB a fantastic time!!

MJZiggy
10-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Good deal. Call me immediately if anything happens.

GBRulz
10-04-2008, 11:25 AM

I didn't know what # to give him... 800-dial-dad or 800-dial-son? :wink:

GrnBay007
10-04-2008, 11:27 AM
:lol: :lol:

retailguy
10-04-2008, 11:29 AM
gotcha! 8-)

BallHawk
10-04-2008, 11:58 AM

Either would of sufficed. :D

So close.....Oh, well, I'm sure I'll get to see Ruvell at the 2013 poster's game.

Bretsky
10-04-2008, 12:43 PM

Either would of sufficed. :D

So close.....Oh, well, I'm sure I'll get to see Ruvell at the 2013 poster's game.

Yes, we will

By then he'll be a bartender downtown :lol:

Partial
10-04-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm grabbing some mexican food than heading out! Go Pack!!

If anybody needs to give me a call for whatever reason, it's:

four one four, five 1 seven, five 1 zero seven (typed out so its doesn't get picked up by bots)

If anybody decides they want to join our group tonight or tomorrow, give me a ring.

Dan

RashanGary
10-04-2008, 02:36 PM
There is a new strip club called "the oval office"

Not that any of you are into that type of shinanigans. But what happens in GB . . . .

BallHawk
10-04-2008, 02:39 PM
But what happens in GB . . . .

Gets posted on YouTube.

GBRulz
10-04-2008, 03:23 PM

Not that any of you are into that type of shinanigans. But what happens in GB . . . .

Ok, let's hope Bretsky is already on his way and doesn't see that!!

I was just with Freak Out and Zig for a little while. Gotta run some errands and then catch up with everyone again this evening. I took them over to Fuzzy's and got pics taken with him like we did last year. He's such a cool guy.

JH, are you meeting up with us or wussing out again this year? :wink:

Freak Out
10-04-2008, 03:56 PM

Ok, let's hope Bretsky is already on his way and doesn't see that!!

I was just with Freak Out and Zig for a little while. Gotta run some errands and then catch up with everyone again this evening. I took them over to Fuzzy's and got pics taken with him like we did last year. He's such a cool guy.

JH, are you meeting up with us or wussing out again this year? :wink:

Fuzzy groped them pretty good and I think that added to the experience. :lol:

It's a beautiful day in GB!

GBRulz
10-05-2008, 08:57 AM
It's not a beautiful morning, I can say that much. uggg, didn't I just go to bed??

Scott Campbell
10-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Who has hangovers?

Iron Mike
10-05-2008, 09:55 AM
I just got home from having dinner with PIP, her hubby and Zig. Went to a really nice restaurant on the bay.

Did you go to Patrick's??

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A3124/312401/470_312401.jpg

BallHawk
10-05-2008, 10:04 AM
So any of you guys getting a gamethread going? I'd start it myself but the one I started last week proved lacking.

Kiwon
10-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Almost game time.

I hope our Packer Rats bring us a win this year. We're 0-1 on Poster's Games right now.

Go Rats!

oregonpackfan
10-05-2008, 11:18 AM
I think the Packer Rats will do their best to turn things around to a 1-1 record.

This year, GBRulz has her voice back. Her voice will lead the crowd support to Packer victory! :)

GrnBay007
10-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Well, 3rd time's a charm! Next year the Rats will see a huge win at the poster's game. :D

GBRulz
10-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I just got home from having dinner with PIP, her hubby and Zig. Went to a really nice restaurant on the bay.

Same building, but it's not Patrick's these days.

GBRulz
10-05-2008, 05:18 PM
I think the Packer Rats will do their best to turn things around to a 1-1 record.

This year, GBRulz has her voice back. Her voice will lead the crowd support to Packer victory! :)

HA! Freak Out sat next to me at the game, we were yelling so much that by the end of the game, I started losing my voice! I suppose getting 3 hrs of sleep the night before and having a hangover this morning didn't help, either!

Next year the poster's game has already been decided.... it will be against the Lions!!

:wink:

Iron Mike
10-05-2008, 05:20 PM

Same building, but it's not Patrick's these days.

My ex-wife did the painting in Patrick's.

Partial
10-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Well, it took 4 hours to get home after waiting an hour for traffic to clear out.

cpk1994
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM

HA! Freak Out sat next to me at the game, we were yelling so much that by the end of the game, I started losing my voice! I suppose getting 3 hrs of sleep the night before and having a hangover this morning didn't help, either!

Next year the poster's game has already been decided.... it will be against the Lions!!

:wink:And just the luck that game is in December! :)

red
10-05-2008, 08:25 PM
i would like to start a motion, banning all packer rats from going to any further games until we get this thing turned around

Partial
10-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Twas a good time hanging out with all the rats. I wish I had more time to sit and chat with everyone. Last year it was actually really nice to have the Sunday night game so we could chat during the day

Bossman641
10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Man I'm sorry I missed everybody. My brother and I got there at 10, we starting walking towad Stadium View cause I thought that's where everybody said they were gonna be. About 3 min from the bar I realized I had left Madtown's number in the car.

I gotta say one thing. I was really disappointed in the Lambeau crowd. Maybe I'm used to college games where kids are up and rowdy the whole ame, but nobody was standing up or yelling on 3rd down in my section at all. My brother and I were going crazy and nobody joined in at all. You know it's bad when the cheerleaders start a Defense cheer then point toward you cause you're the only one yelling.

Partial
10-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Man I'm sorry I missed everybody. My brother and I got there at 10, we starting walking towad Stadium View cause I thought that's where everybody said they were gonna be. About 3 min from the bar I realized I had left Madtown's number in the car.

I gotta say one thing. I was really disappointed in the Lambeau crowd. Maybe I'm used to college games where kids are up and rowdy the whole ame, but nobody was standing up or yelling on 3rd down in my section at all. My brother and I were going crazy and nobody joined in at all. You know it's bad when the cheerleaders start a Defense cheer then point toward you cause you're the only one yelling.

Dude I hear you loud and clear. I was extremely dissapointed in the crowd until the 4th quarter when we started gaining some momentum. Give me a Badger game any day of the week :D

Freak Out
10-05-2008, 10:12 PM
My voice is shot.....the bar smoke the night before got the ball rolling and the game yelling Rulz and I did finished it off.

Freak Out
10-05-2008, 10:23 PM
It was great to meet all the Rats that came to the game....bunch of crazy fuckers that they are.

MadtownPacker
10-05-2008, 10:41 PM

I gotta say one thing. I was really disappointed in the Lambeau crowd. Maybe I'm used to college games where kids are up and rowdy the whole ame, but nobody was standing up or yelling on 3rd down in my section at all. My brother and I were going crazy and nobody joined in at all. You know it's bad when the cheerleaders start a Defense cheer then point toward you cause you're the only one yelling.Just got to Chicago. I was wondering what happened to your ass. Dont sweat it man.

I agree, the crowd was lame. Everyone sitting on their ass and being quiet really pissed me off. I see mention being near the cheerleaders. So was I, section 126, where was you at? I had a cheese sombrero, so if you see someone it was likely me.

MadtownPacker
10-05-2008, 10:48 PM
It was great to meet all the Rats that came to the game....bunch of crazy fuckers that they are.Yeah, even though we went 0-2 it was still cool meeting Whiteys that werent trying to arrest me. :lol:

I gotta give huge props to my homeboy Retail, dude showed me what Wisconsin is all about. Im still digesting the damn cheese curds and butter burger from Saturday! Thank you for hooking me up with the sweet seat on the 1st row. I was able to take great pics that I will post tomorrow. It was a hell of a weekend!!

MadtownPacker
10-05-2008, 10:53 PM
I also want to thank GBM for MCing the whole weekend and being such a gracious hostess. Couldnt happen without you!!

Thanks to everyone who showed even if we missed connecting. BUT I gotta ask, what the hell happened to MMMDK??h

MadtownPacker
10-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Well, it took 4 hours to get home after waiting an hour for traffic to clear out.Sicc azz pimp, you are an official Mexican in my book.

oregonpackfan
10-05-2008, 11:29 PM
It was great to meet all the Rats that came to the game....bunch of crazy fuckers that they are.Yeah, even though we went 0-2 it was still cool meeting Whiteys that werent trying to arrest me. :lol:

Hey, Madtown, sorry I could not be at the PR game this year. I missed seeing you. If you come up to Oregon some time, I promise not to beat you up or have you arrested! :lol: