PDA

View Full Version : '08 PackerRats.com Posters game Falcons @ Packers Oct 5th

Pages : [1] 2 3

MadtownPacker
03-24-2008, 12:01 PM
We all thought it would never work. We all said no one would show up. Never gonna happen.

Well we were wrong!!

We had a great group and a great time Saturday night drinking and Sunday tailgating. Plus what happened in Green Bay, stayed in Green Bay!

Now it's time to vote for the 2008 PackerRats poster game. Read through this thread and vote on what you think is best. If you have no intentions on attending then dont vote. Also, when you do vote you make a post in this thread stating you have voted. This will help keep a more accurate count of how many are interested in going.

All current and future members of the forum are welcome and encouraged to attend.

This series of threads will be used for deciding on and organizing the PackerRats.com home game and tailgate for the 2008 Green Bay Packers season. Past attempts to arrange a get together proved extremely difficult to organize and many find it very difficult or even impossible to commit to a set date or game this early in the year. Making it even more difficult is that we have no idea of the dates the games will be played on. So this is how we will do it.

You vote on which game you are most interested in attending from the list of opponents for the 2008 season. This first poll will be for the 1st choice. In two days another poll will be run for the 2nd choice, two days later 3rd choice, and two days after that, the 4th choice.

To avoid school starting, the holidays, travel issues and in an effort to maximize attendance, we will be sticking with October as the month. In the event the 1st choice game is a September, November or December game the 2nd choice game will become the official game and so forth. The schedule should be released in early April. Those that need a place to stay should make room reservations the day the schedule is released if they want to get a room in Green Bay. If you have any recommendations and contacts post them here.

It is up to each individual poster to arrange tickets, lodging and getting themselves to the game. If someone just wants to attend the tailgating event or just the game then they are welcome to do that as well. This will avoid any commitments and also allow for those who later decide they want to attend.

Questions about the game, voting process or tailgating event should be directed to me on this thread or via email or PM.

2008 HOME OPPONENTS:
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Dallas Cowboys
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colt

Harlan Huckleby
03-24-2008, 12:03 PM
lets go to the twin cities and see a Vikings game this year. Why does it always have to be green bay?

MadtownPacker
03-24-2008, 12:17 PM
lets go to the twin cities and see a Vikings game this year. Why does it always have to be green bay?Maybe because we are suppose to be Packers fans?

But at least your idea would make the seats mega-cheap. :D

Pack-man
03-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Gotta be the Cowboy game. Bout time we get them here!

MadtownPacker
03-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Gotta be the Cowboy game. Bout time we get them here!Had #4 not retired this is the game I would have voted for but I am hoping to see a win so I will vote for a weak opponent (falcons).

Gunakor
03-24-2008, 01:54 PM
lets go to the twin cities and see a Vikings game this year. Why does it always have to be green bay?Maybe because we are suppose to be Packers fans?

But at least your idea would make the seats mega-cheap. :D

I don't think the tickets at the Humpty Dump are a whole lot cheaper than they are at Lambeau Field. They do have an upper deck/nosebleed section and those seats might be more affordable, but for 30-50 yard line seats in the lower level it's still gonna run you $300-$500 im sure.

Even if it does cost a little extra money, I'd rather go to Lambeau. It's an amazing experience, one you can't get at Minnesota. On top of that, I might hurl if openly exposed to that much purple at one time in one setting.

Gunakor
03-24-2008, 01:59 PM
I personally would vote for the Bears game. The rivalry makes for good times trash talking with Bears fans. However, this is almost always the most expensive game of the season if you do not have season tickets. It is surely one of the most in-demand games of the season. So trying to get a good number of people to go might become a problem. But that's the game I vote for, and hopefully we can make it work.

Partial
03-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Please don't vote if you do not plan on attending.

Partial
03-24-2008, 02:19 PM
I voted for Atlanta. I intend to attend. I also think we should consolidate hotel rooms into one big ass suite this year. It would save everyone money.

SkinBasket
03-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Goddamn it Madtown! Shouldn't we wait until dates are available? The date's going to matter more than the opponent to a number of people I'm sure.

That being said, I vote Detroit.

MJZiggy
03-24-2008, 05:57 PM
I voted for Atlanta. I intend to attend. I also think we should consolidate hotel rooms into one big ass suite this year. It would save everyone money.

Ummm....I think I'll be bunking on my own, thanks... :shock: Oh, I voted by the way, I think I voted for Houston because they won't win after having lost the great Shermy!! :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
03-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Goddamn it Madtown! Shouldn't we wait until dates are available? The date's going to matter more than the opponent to a number of people I'm sure.

That being said, I vote Detroit.The date is the first homegame in October like last year.

READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST.

GBRulz
03-24-2008, 07:21 PM
mad, last year, I emailed you a complete list of the area hotels, you might want to post that on here, so people know who to call. If you need the list again, PM me.

I'm not voting in the poll, btw. I'll probably be in the neighborhood and will stop by the party anyhow :wink:

]{ilr]3
03-24-2008, 07:43 PM
i Voted Falcons.

I would like to go see my first regular season game and meeting up with you guys sounds like a great way to do it. 8-)

MJZiggy
03-24-2008, 07:56 PM

That being said, I vote Detroit.The date is the first homegame in October like last year.

READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST.

Wait, if the date's the first home game in October, then why do we need to mess around voting for a team?

Joemailman
03-24-2008, 08:46 PM
I haven't voted, but I thought I'd throw this into the mix:

There is a possibility that the game that gets picked will be the Favre jersey retirement game. I suspect this could be prohibitively expensive for some. The Packers have been noncommittal on which game they will choose, but I would expect it to be a prime-time game. I also imagine it will occur in September or October. http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2008/03/19/2/

MadtownPacker
03-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Wait, if the date's the first home game in October, then why do we need to mess around voting for a team?OK...

The game will be the first home game in October based on our top 4 selected. This is the first of 4 polls. The winner of this poll is removed and we vote on the remaining 7. We do that again and again until we have picked 4 games.

Then when the schedule comes out next week posters will know that the first home game in October based on our ranking is the game. This allows for immediate ability to book a room, tickets etc.

SkinBasket
03-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Wait, if the date's the first home game in October, then why do we need to mess around voting for a team?OK...

The game will be the first home game in October based on our top 4 selected. This is the first of 4 polls. The winner of this poll is removed and we vote on the remaining 7. We do that again and again until we have picked 4 games.

Then when the schedule comes out next week posters will know that the first home game in October based on our ranking is the game. This allows for immediate ability to book a room, tickets etc.

What? It still sounds like we're going to the 1st Oct home game regardless of this poll. What am I missing? Are you saying it's going to be the first home game in Oct that is one of the 4? Like if the 1st Oct home game is Minn, we disregard that and go to the second home game in Oct? I'm confused. It's like you're speaking Mexicanese at me.

Deputy Nutz
03-24-2008, 10:29 PM
I voted for the first home game in October

GBRulz
03-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Why bother with so many damn polls? Just look at the results of this one...if Atlanta happens to be at Lambeau in Oct, that's the game. If Chicago comes, then it's Chicago. etc

Bretsky
03-25-2008, 08:33 AM
I vote for a game that is not a night game; my guess is with Favre gone we will not have many of those anymore though

packinpatland
03-25-2008, 08:40 AM
With all of us coming from 'near and far'.......logistically we need a game where there isn't a fear of bad weather......any game in Oct. should fit the bill. I say we wait for the sched., wait for the Packers to announce which game will be the Favre game., and pick accordingly.

The Leaper
03-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Atlanta?

Really?

Yuck. Poop.

oregonpackfan
03-25-2008, 10:10 AM

I agree with this sentiment. It simplifies compiling polls, making travel arrangements, etc. Go with whoever the opponent may be, whether it is the Bears or the Texans.

As far as lodging goes, whatever happened to the option of just pitching tents in GBR's backyard? She could rent a couple of Port-a-potties for the weekend and we could be one happy family!
:lol:

packinpatland
03-25-2008, 10:17 AM
No tents, no portalets............

I like the simple creature comforts........a soft bed and a flushing toilet.

MadtownPacker
03-25-2008, 01:52 PM

I agree with this sentiment. It simplifies compiling polls, making travel arrangements, etc. Go with whoever the opponent may be, whether it is the Bears or the Texans.
OK, the first home game in October based on this poll.

Cant believe you aholes dont want to exercise your right to vote. Damn commies.

Tarlam!
03-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Er.... I think we said the most interesting October home opponent last time we met...

The night game nearly killed me. I apparently "saw" Brett Favre play at Lambeau. If it weren't for Zig's, Mad's and PiP's photos, I wouldn't have remembered!!

Please let it be a day game!!!

deake
03-26-2008, 07:25 AM
Day game sounds good. List of hotels with phone #s would be good. Didn't someone get a really good deal on a room last year? Also did anybody get a good deal on tickets last year? What's the best site for tickets? Could we get a better deal if we bought tickets as a group? How about rooms, could we get a better deal as a group?

MadtownPacker
03-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Day game sounds good. List of hotels with phone #s would be good. Didn't someone get a really good deal on a room last year? Also did anybody get a good deal on tickets last year? What's the best site for tickets? Could we get a better deal if we bought tickets as a group? How about rooms, could we get a better deal as a group?The list is available to anyone who would like to attend. Shoot me a PM.

The prices werent too cheap because it was the bears game and the Pack was undefeated. Guess it will depend on what game we gets. THe group purchase things seems hard to do but if you are down to go I will get in on some tickets with you. Last year I bought 4 seats together. There is also talk of splitting room. Ask Partial how that worked out. :lol:

Partial
03-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Are 28 people actually going to attend? Fuck... don't vote if you're not going to go.

The Leaper
03-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Are 28 people actually going to attend? Fuck... don't vote if you're not going to go.

I only see 24 votes so far. Do some of you count as two people because of dual identities?

SkinBasket
03-26-2008, 03:37 PM
28... 24... 152... What does it matter? We've already established this poll is meaningless. Everyone should vote.

Oscar
03-26-2008, 06:12 PM

Since its still March and it's a long time before the season starts..... Can I ask your permission to vote?? I wanted to attend last year but life (the other four letter word) just kinda stepped in....I can't see into the future and I AM on a public forum...But, I still feel like you...being the "vote on the game" cop... I should ask... I don't post that often but I'm just kinda confused by the orders your giving out.. October is a long way off P... :D :lol:

MadtownPacker
03-26-2008, 08:07 PM

Since its still March and it's a long time before the season starts..... Can I ask your permission to vote?? I wanted to attend last year but life (the other four letter word) just kinda stepped in....I can't see into the future and I AM on a public forum...But, I still feel like you...being the "vote on the game" cop... I should ask... I don't post that often but I'm just kinda confused by the orders your giving out.. October is a long way off P... :D :lol:Dont listen to the booty bandit boy.

I myself would prefer Atlanta for the win + lower price and the cowpukes for the entertainment value regardless of cost. I really dont want to see them play the bears again.

MadtownPacker
03-26-2008, 08:10 PM
Er.... I think we said the most interesting October home opponent last time we met...

The night game nearly killed me. I apparently "saw" Brett Favre play at Lambeau. If it weren't for Zig's, Mad's and PiP's photos, I wouldn't have remembered!!

Please let it be a day game!!!Well then how are we gonna do this then?? Let's at least agree on that.

First October homegame that is on at 10am/Noon?

Bretsky
03-26-2008, 09:21 PM

Please let it be a day game!!!Well then how are we gonna do this then?? Let's at least agree on that.

First October homegame that is on at 10am/Noon?

We had a loot of night games because we were a hot ticket with Favre; odds are we'll see more noon games next year.

My vote would be the first Oct game that is at noon.

SkinBasket
03-26-2008, 09:31 PM
We had a loot of night games because we were a hot ticket with Favre; odds are we'll see more noon games next year.

3rded.

Me and B can still hit the titty bar until evening then without the disapproving looks from Harvey and Superfan.

GBRulz
03-27-2008, 08:03 AM
There is a brand new hotel that you guys might have a better shot at getting rooms at because it's not as "known" yet. Now, it's the nicest, so it's going to be the most expensive but hell, they all double their prices on home game weekends anyhow. Cambria Suites - it's sandwiched in between The Bar, Stadium View and Favre's steakhouse.

http://www.cambriasuites.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=WI140&promo=gglocal

Another hotel, that just opened... (Tar, Zig, this is right across from where you guys stayed last year). Holiday Inn Stadium, it's not within walking distance but off Oneida St and in a great location for restaurants, shopping, etc.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/grbhw?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/hi/1/en/hotelsearchresults

Partial
03-27-2008, 08:09 AM

Since its still March and it's a long time before the season starts..... Can I ask your permission to vote?? I wanted to attend last year but life (the other four letter word) just kinda stepped in....I can't see into the future and I AM on a public forum...But, I still feel like you...being the "vote on the game" cop... I should ask... I don't post that often but I'm just kinda confused by the orders your giving out.. October is a long way off P... :D :lol:

No no, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just want to make sure everyone doesn't vote for the Bears game (ie. extremely expensive for people like Madtown) and then not show up. Last year, no one that attended actually voted for the Bears.

It's an expensive weekend with hotels, drinking, dinner, ticket, paraphernalia, etc. It would be best if it was a cheaper game so more can attend.

Partial
03-27-2008, 08:10 AM
GBR, how far out of GB does one have to get before you stop paying the Packer game premium on hotels? Appleton maybe? Oshkosh?

Partial
03-27-2008, 08:11 AM

3rded.

Me and B can still hit the titty bar until evening then without the disapproving looks from Harvey and Superfan.

4th'd. Plus that way there is way more time to hang out.

MadtownPacker
03-27-2008, 08:25 AM
I just want to make sure everyone doesn't vote for the Bears game (ie. extremely expensive for people like Madtown) and then not show up. Last year, no one that attended actually voted for the Bears.

It's an expensive weekend with hotels, drinking, dinner, ticket, paraphernalia, etc. It would be best if it was a cheaper game so more can attend.Whiteboy please!!! Money aint a thang, I have paid $300 a ticket just to see the Pack in SF. I just dont want to pay to see ARod getting creamed by the bears and since ticket prices where a concern last year I think we should avoid division games.

GBRulz
03-27-2008, 08:27 AM
GBR, how far out of GB does one have to get before you stop paying the Packer game premium on hotels? Appleton maybe? Oshkosh?

It depends on the game. For example, if it's the Milwaukee home game crowd for a day game, most drive up at the butt crack of dawn and go home the same day, so hotels are a bit easier to find.

There are also 200+ more hotel rooms available than there were last year in GB. (I posted the new places/links on page 2 of this thread).

But usually Appleton is a safe bet for the non-Packer premium.

Lots of people are also offering their home to rent for the weekends. If you are looking for a group idea, check that out as well. Most people advertise that on craigslist.

Tarlam!
03-27-2008, 12:22 PM

Partial, the suites at the Ramada are a great deal... :alc:

MadtownPacker
03-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Partial, the suites at the Ramada are a great deal... :alc:We gonna go halfers on one like we said last year or is your old lady already got you by the balls? :D

SkinBasket
03-27-2008, 12:59 PM

Tarlam, how many people can reasonably sleep in one of those rooms? I remember nuts and I thinking we were on the wrong side of the tracks (obviously, we were next door to madtown) after talking to you.

gex
03-28-2008, 02:35 AM
I voted for the Cowgirls but I'm for the 1st home game in Oct. also... whichever comes first?

MadtownPacker
03-28-2008, 11:36 AM

Tarlam, how many people can reasonably sleep in one of those rooms? I remember nuts and I thinking we were on the wrong side of the tracks (obviously, we were next door to madtown) after talking to you.If you didnt see it, the place was about the size of a small home. Could easily fit 4.

MadtownPacker
03-28-2008, 11:37 AM
I voted for the Cowgirls but I'm for the 1st home game in Oct. also... whichever comes first?Yeah thats pretty much how it will work. There will also be an outing the Saturday night before. I wouldl even go as far as calling that the REAL tailgate.

superfan
03-28-2008, 08:38 PM

Only reason you got disapproving looks is because you didn't invite us. Jackass. :taunt:

I voted for Indy, but I don't really care and I don't think the opponent matters. Definitely in favor of an October home game. So if I end up passing out in a gutter somewhere there's a chance I won't freeze to death.

Joemailman
03-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Looks like release of the schedule will be delayed:

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080330/PKR01/803300676/1989

Freak Out
03-31-2008, 06:20 PM
Is anyone else interested in meeting in Chicago on the Thursday or Friday before the game and doing a little brewery pilgrimage on the way up to GB? We could share the cost of a car and debauche across Wisconsin.

packinpatland
03-31-2008, 08:40 PM
Should we be needing to take up a collection now?............you may need bail $.

Partial
04-02-2008, 06:49 PM
SkinBasket and I are going to have a cage match. Never back down.

Freak Out
04-02-2008, 09:49 PM
SkinBasket and I are going to have a cage match. Never back down.

Where is this taking place? Is David Lynch filming it? Don't forget to bring the dwarf.

SkinBasket
04-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Apparently those suites are pretty big. I say Partial pays for one and if I can kill him (or at least kick in him the nuts so hard he passes out), I get to keep the room as my prize.

And Partial can sleep in his car.... again.

Deputy Nutz
04-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Apparently those suites are pretty big. I say Partial pays for one and if I can kill him (or at least kick in him the nuts so hard he passes out), I get to keep the room as my prize.

And Partial can sleep in his car.... again.

Partial is too fucking cheap, remember he is setting himself up for retirement at 58 which he won't really do, because he loves to work because he loves his money.

Naw skin, you pay for the room, I'll drive and buy you some McDonalds.

BallHawk
04-03-2008, 08:29 AM
It's apparent to me that Partial has some Jewish ancestry somewhere in his family.

SkinBasket
04-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Well, I was looking forward to the chance to gain some street cred, but I'll choose the McDonald's instead.

Hey Ballhawk, it's not cool to pick on Jews. That being said, why do Jews have such big noses?

Because air is free!!

Joke courtesy of "Drawn Together."

BallHawk
04-03-2008, 11:46 AM

All Jewish jokes are made by Jews. Then we laugh as the gentiles think they are being clever.

twoseven
04-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Partial is too fucking cheap, remember he is setting himself up for retirement at 58 which he won't really do, because he loves to work because he loves his money.
What is this, lectureville? :lol: :lol:

Partial
04-03-2008, 05:27 PM
It's apparent to me that Partial has some Jewish ancestry somewhere in his family.

Ummmm....

Don't be foolish brah.

These people saying oh I can't wait to retire at 58 are probably about 45 at the oldest. Most people that I are friends of my parents and whatnot are more than capable of retiring and continue to work beyond 45. Hell, plenty of my pops friends are 65+ and still going strong.

BallHawk
04-03-2008, 09:41 PM

Ummmm....

Don't be foolish brah.

These people saying oh I can't wait to retire at 58 are probably about 45 at the oldest. Most people that I are friends of my parents and whatnot are more than capable of retiring and continue to work beyond 45. Hell, plenty of my pops friends are 65+ and still going strong.

What do you mean by "retirement"? Do you mean they can sit on their ass all day and not work? Or do you mean they could not work, golf, travel, dine, and do other leisure activities?

MadtownPacker
04-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Would you morons mind showing some courtesy to those who are interested in attending the game and want to read about that in this thread?

Tarlam!
04-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Would you morons mind showing some courtesy to those who are interested in attending the game and want to read about that in this thread?

You mean this is the game thread?

Oh, OK.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2008, 07:41 AM
Well, I was looking forward to the chance to gain some street cred, but I'll choose the McDonald's instead.

Hey Ballhawk, it's not cool to pick on Jews. That being said, why do Jews have such big noses?

Because air is free!!

I can let you punch me in the face a couple of time in front of all these... ah wonderful people, and then no one will fuck with you. I got your back.

SkinBasket
04-04-2008, 08:19 AM
I can let you punch me in the face a couple of time in front of all these... ah wonderful people, and then no one will fuck with you. I got your back.

You think you carry the same street fighter reputation as Partial?

That's a very nice offer by the way, since I know you don't like being punched.

Freak Out
04-07-2008, 06:41 PM

You think you carry the same street fighter reputation as Partial?

That's a very nice offer by the way, since I know you don't like being punched.

WTF is your little black Mage doing now?

SkinBasket
04-07-2008, 09:06 PM
I think it's quite clear he is casting Level 6 RUB. What the fuck else would he be doing?

falco
04-07-2008, 09:13 PM
http://www.thefinalfantasy.com/games/ff1/images/bmage2.gif

you're mage is no match for my black wizard

mwahahahahahahahahahah

SkinBasket
04-08-2008, 07:57 AM
You mean this Black Wizard?

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy/Party/After/Black%20Wizard%20-%20Dead.gif
RUBBED!

GrnBay007
04-09-2008, 08:27 AM
Has anyone heard when the schedule is coming out?

I read a speculation/guess of April 17th. I think that was based on an open slot of programming at NFL Network.

I voted Dallas. Added bonus of watching the Packers play might be some comedy with the TO Show.

packinpatland
04-09-2008, 05:03 PM

I read a speculation/guess of April 17th. I think that was based on an open slot of programming at NFL Network.

I voted Dallas. Added bonus of watching the Packers play might be some comedy with the TO Show.

007...are you going to be there this year??? Hope so!!!

Bretsky
04-09-2008, 06:25 PM

I voted Dallas because I want to see some serious grail action from you and Jessica :lol:

Partial
04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Who's growing a mustache for the occasion? Just me? Well.. alright...

SkinBasket
04-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Who's growing a mustache for the occasion? Just me? Well.. alright...

You do realize a mustache won't help you in our cagematch, right? I'm not afraid to punch a gay guy or a pervert.

GrnBay007
04-09-2008, 09:54 PM

007...are you going to be there this year??? Hope so!!!

Yep! :D The way I'm reading it, the poster game will be the first home game in Oct?? I hope it's the 2nd or 3rd weekend then....the 1st could be iffy.

GrnBay007
04-09-2008, 09:56 PM

I voted Dallas because I want to see some serious grail action from you and Jessica :lol:

B -->:butt:<--me

Chances of some serious "action" between you and Romeo would be a better bet! :P

Speaking of bets........HA...I think you still owe me from a year ago ...something to do with buying all drinks the night before the posters game :P 8-) :P

Partial
04-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Hmm, she wants you to get her drunk... I've always sensed some sexual tension there! Bretsky, she wants you bro!!

GrnBay007
04-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Hmm, she wants you to get her drunk...

Nope, just pay up on his LOST bet. :D

How do you know I wasn't talking about bottled water and diet pepsi? :P

the_idle_threat
04-09-2008, 10:37 PM

Oh we just know ... :twisted:

twoseven
04-10-2008, 03:25 PM

Because no sane person will do something that guarantees they'll be peeing every ten minutes without at least locking down a serious buzzzzz in exchange for their troubles.

Bretsky
04-10-2008, 10:30 PM
For the record I did lose a dang football bet (about the only one she won) to 007 so I'll happily treat her to all the drinks she can handle; rumor has it she thinks she can keep up with the guys.

Plus, once she gets a few in her she will certainly begin flirting with other hottie chicks as they all want to do deep inside.

And partial, single chicks never have any sexual tension......they have unlimited opportunities and can have that pleasure with anybody they want.

Cheers,
B

Partial
04-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Disagree on the sexual tension, but I too hope she starts les-ing out and finds a partner to scissor with.

GrnBay007
04-10-2008, 10:49 PM
For the record I did lose a dang football bet (about the only one she won) to 007

The ONLY one???? http://i10.tinypic.com/5zoox0n.gif

MJZiggy
04-11-2008, 06:08 AM
...they have unlimited opportunities and can have that pleasure with anybody they want.

Cheers,
B

HA!

Freak Out
04-11-2008, 12:04 PM
The Posters game sounds more......enticing by the minute.

GBRulz
04-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Heard on NFL Network that the schedule is coming out April 15th.

GrnBay007
04-11-2008, 10:53 PM

Do you know what time? Last year I was calling hotels right after the schedule came out and several were booked. Really can't wait around it seems. Am I reading this right that the poster's game will be the first Oct. home game based on the majority votes in this poll?

Joemailman
04-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Right now Dallas leads the voting. So it will be Dallas if that is an October game? If not, Atlanta would be next in line?

GBRulz
04-12-2008, 08:14 AM

Do you know what time? Last year I was calling hotels right after the schedule came out and several were booked. Really can't wait around it seems. Am I reading this right that the poster's game will be the first Oct. home game based on the majority votes in this poll?

I don't know what time. If I hear something, I'll let you know.

and to answer Joe's question, I don't think Mad ever really clarified what game. It sounded to me like the first Oct home game at noon that isn't Chicago.

I got my invoice in the mail yesterday for my Brown County Tickets. Would be nice if they are for our poster's game. I don't find out what game they are for until June though.

GrnBay007
04-13-2008, 01:19 PM
and to answer Joe's question, I don't think Mad ever really clarified what game. It sounded to me like the first Oct home game at noon that isn't Chicago.

We should get clarification on this so people can book rooms. Are those planning to attend going to try to book rooms at the same hotel?

GrnBay007
04-13-2008, 01:59 PM
There is a brand new hotel that you guys might have a better shot at getting rooms at because it's not as "known" yet. Now, it's the nicest, so it's going to be the most expensive but hell, they all double their prices on home game weekends anyhow. Cambria Suites - it's sandwiched in between The Bar, Stadium View and Favre's steakhouse.

http://www.cambriasuites.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=WI140&amp;promo=gglocal

wow, I just called the Cambria and every single weekend in Oct. is booked already. Probably in part due to their cancellation policy....no charge to cancel up until the Thur. before the booked date. So people wanting to go to a game in Oct. are booking hotels in advance, probably multiple weekends....and then canceling after the schedule comes out.

packinpatland
04-13-2008, 02:06 PM
I called all the hotels in GB a few months ago....we have a wedding Oct 4th weekend........all said they were booked.

Until the schedule comes out...they hold out for the big bucks.

GrnBay007
04-13-2008, 02:08 PM
I called all the hotels in GB a few months ago....we have a wedding Oct 4th weekend...

So you are really hoping the posters game is Oct. 5th? :D

edit- if the wedding is in GB.

packinpatland
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM
I called all the hotels in GB a few months ago....we have a wedding Oct 4th weekend...

That would be too good to be true......family does come first.....but it is the in-laws :?:

MadtownPacker
04-13-2008, 05:59 PM
The first home game in October is what everyone said.

Tarlam!
04-13-2008, 07:26 PM

That would be too good to be true......family does come first.....but it is the in-laws :?:

Hoi! I know your Hubby! Watchit!

Tarlam!
04-13-2008, 07:29 PM
My Darl' and I wanna come. Ziggy has agreed to do the bookings, as she did last year (thanks again!). No, guys, you don't get my couch - my Babe does. It seems I snore. I had no idea!

But, you can try out my Jacuzzi!

packinpatland
04-13-2008, 08:32 PM

Hoi! I know your Hubby! Watchit!

I know Tar....what can I say...he's a Yooper. :wink:

If you're for sure coming.....we'll make two trips if we have to!!!!

GBRulz
04-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Every area room around here is pretty much temporarily booked until that schedule comes out. My suggestion is to call the GB Area Visitors bureau. They always have the latest cancellations and availibility on rooms during Packer games. call them daily. (920) 494-1111

GBRulz
04-13-2008, 09:03 PM

Actually, it wasn't. Which is why everyone is wondering WTF.

Can we clarify and say the first NOON home game in October that isn't Chicago?

MJZiggy
04-13-2008, 09:05 PM
That sounds about right to me.

Joemailman
04-13-2008, 09:34 PM

You da boss! :wave:

Bretsky
04-13-2008, 10:09 PM

You da boss! :wave:

our Packerrat Dominatrix :!: :lol:

GBRulz
04-14-2008, 09:26 AM
It just takes a woman to get something organized. :taunt:

Now that the game is settled, when do we get to start talking about the fun part....tailgating!?!

oregonpackfan
04-14-2008, 12:31 PM

Yeah, yeah, I know, GBR. "The best man for the job is a woman!"

There, are you happy now? :)

packinpatland
04-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Aren't we fortunate to have someone 'on the ground' in Green Bay, and I'm glad it's GBR!!!

Joemailman
04-14-2008, 03:53 PM

Now that the game is settled, when do we get to start talking about the fun part....tailgating!?!

I like my steak medium.

Bretsky
04-14-2008, 04:29 PM

I like my steak medium.

And Blonde Strippers :lol:

Freak Out
04-14-2008, 04:53 PM

I like my steak medium.

And Blonde Strippers :lol:

I think we should have a healthy mix of natural redheads and brunettes with the blonds Bretsky.

MadtownPacker
04-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Falcons it is...

Schedule (http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessionid=97DCFAAAD1E8DCD49832C2D70BD8A512? id=09000d5d807c555e&template=with-video&confirm=true)

GBRulz
04-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I have an updated GB hotel list (we have a couple new places this year) if anyone needs it, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Freak Out
04-15-2008, 01:27 PM
I have an updated GB hotel list (we have a couple new places this year) if anyone needs it, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a copy.

I may just sleep outdoors. I know there are campgrounds in the area and the thought of partying with you Rats around a campfire sounds pretty cool. I will also look into a small RV because I am planning on visiting some breweries around the State at the same time and will make a road trip out of it.

BF4MVP
04-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Well, at least it won't be difficult for me to find a ticket to this one.. 8-)

Unless they decide to retire Favre's number that game..They're playing the team he started with, after all :D

AtlPackFan
04-15-2008, 01:37 PM
No I can't make it...no vaction days and with my son's Vegas wedding in November I can't afford a fly in and fly out.

But y'all better damn well make sure the Packers win or I'll hear about it for a week from my co-workers! :)

MadtownPacker
04-15-2008, 01:41 PM

Unless they decide to retire Favre's number that game..They're playing the team he started with, after all :DSign me up for something on the 50 and make sure to bring your ID!!

Freak Out
04-15-2008, 01:43 PM

Unless they decide to retire Favre's number that game..They're playing the team he started with, after all :DSign me up for something on the 50 and make sure to bring your ID!!

Tell me where to send the money for a ticket....as long as it's not Nigeria.

Deputy Nutz
04-15-2008, 02:27 PM
I guess I can make it. For those that probably won't go to the game, me, Skinbasket, Bretsky, and anyone else should we do the same? Drink and throw things at the projection screen?

HarveyWallbangers
04-15-2008, 02:35 PM
I guess I can make it. For those that probably won't go to the game, me, Skinbasket, Bretsky, and anyone else should we do the same? Drink and throw things at the projection screen?

Bretsky? Dude has inside connections on tickets. He's always going to the games.

SkinBasket
04-15-2008, 03:02 PM

Yes.

Are superfan and harvey staying with us? Are we going to try to get one of those fancy rooms so we can not be assaulted by meth heads this year and we can lock the door to keep undesirable mexicans out?

Motherfucker. I just saw DAL... 3rd week of the season. it'll be a nice vacation from the heat for them. Jones can lick my balls.

LL2
04-15-2008, 03:30 PM
I was hoping it would be the Cowboys game. I'm a little bummed.

packinpatland
04-15-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm already thinking of excuses to give the in-laws as to why we(I) can't stay very late at the wedding reception Sat nite :roll: .............I feel a headache coming on..... :wink:

GBRulz
04-15-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm already thinking of excuses to give the in-laws as to why we(I) can't stay very late at the wedding reception Sat nite :roll: .............I feel a headache coming on..... :wink:

I'll pick you guys up at 11 sharp! You're not getting out of going downtown this year, my friend!!

packinpatland
04-15-2008, 06:10 PM

I'll pick you guys up at 11 sharp! You're not getting out of going downtown this year, my friend!!

:lol: :lol: You're on.

GrnBay007
04-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Did anyone try...or have any luck reserving a room today after the schedule came out? Funny, some of the hotels just had a message that said if you are calling for a room for a Packer game, we are booked.

packinpatland
04-15-2008, 07:44 PM
As nice as it would be to stay in GB, we have a room in Manitowac (yes, 30 minutes away) but it's cheap ($109) and looks pretty nice. Called 'Americinn'......and they have rooms available.

Partial
04-15-2008, 08:26 PM
As nice as it would be to stay in GB, we have a room in Manitowac (yes, 30 minutes away) but it's cheap ($109) and looks pretty nice. Called 'Americinn'......and they have rooms available.

F it. I say "sleep" in the car. You and the hubby can have quite the experience in the back of an SUV in that 24 hour supermarket parking lot.

SkinBasket
04-15-2008, 09:48 PM
F it. I say "sleep" in the car. You and the hubby can have quite the experience in the back of an SUV in that 24 hour supermarket parking lot.

He speaks from experience. I guess he had quite an experience with himself last year while Madtown was running around town with his key to the room.

Deputy Nutz
04-15-2008, 09:53 PM
I think the camp ground sounds more and more up Partial's alley.

Partial you actually gonna have a real job by then so you can kick it in a suite with madtown?

Partial
04-15-2008, 10:21 PM

He speaks from experience. I guess he had quite an experience with himself last year while Madtown was running around town with his key to the room.

Nah dude, but I did try to hook up my girl in the pathfinder once. She didn't go for it but I imagine it would have been hot.

I'm gonna sleep in the car again or squat somewhere so I can buy a ticket to the game. I gotta get MTP back with a ticket for helping me out last year.

Bretsky
04-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Heard they were opening a new strip club in Green Bay

GBM, have the scouting report yet ?

Partial
04-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Are we gonna go to Beansnappers? I've have heard great things but have never been there.

GBRulz
04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Heard they were opening a new strip club in Green Bay

GBM, have the scouting report yet ?

You wusses didn't even go to one last year. Some people can't even seem to stay awake past 10:00 pm :lol:

Partial, Beansnappers is popular with the 18-20 crowd because they don't serve alcohol there. That's about all I know about it though!

Bretsky
04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Are we gonna go to Beansnappers? I've have heard great things but have never been there.

FYI it is closed Sunday; it took me a long long time to find that dam place on the ride home...........and then it was closed.... :o

HarveyWallbangers
04-15-2008, 10:59 PM

Hey nutz, if you went camping with a buddy and woke up in the morning with a condom in your @ss, would you tell anybody?

MadtownPacker
04-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey nutz, if you went camping with a buddy and woke up in the morning with a condom in your @ss, would you tell anybody?What did you you do? :D

Tarlam!
04-16-2008, 02:49 AM
I am seriusly concerned. I just called the Ramada where Ziggy and I stayed last year and was informed Packer Tous or some similar outfit had booked the entire hotel for every Packers home game.

Even MY suite.

If I can't get a Hotel soon, flight prices will go up and I aint coming.

OK Rats, you may all stop panicking now. I booked a room at the Regency Suites....

Now, Flights and Tickets....

Tarlam!
04-16-2008, 03:35 AM
Check this out. This loft suite could fit at least 5 fans all sleeping in separate beds, it's right on the doorstep (it seems) to Lambeau. I checked the prices:

489 per nite. That's less than 100 pp/night.

They still have availibity.

http://www.tundralodge.com/rooms/

GBRulz
04-16-2008, 07:38 AM
The Tundralodge is a really nice place. Keep in mind that the Titletown trolley picks people up in the parking lot at Marty's Boston Crab, which is right in front of the Tundralodge. It will drop you off at the old HOF and also pick u up after the game as well. That way you won't have to worry about driving & parking because it's not within walking distance to Lambeau.

They do require a 2 night minimum though, as do most area hotels on game weekends.

MadtownPacker
04-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Who will be in town Friday night?

MadtownPacker
04-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Partial you actually gonna have a real job by then so you can kick it in a suite with madtown?Yeah, what the hell are you gonna do P? Dont go all Jew-boy on me.

Deputy Nutz
04-16-2008, 08:30 AM

Hey nutz, if you went camping with a buddy and woke up in the morning with a condom in your @ss, would you tell anybody?

Isn't that just the question of the day. Just a condom, no dick right? Is Jake Gyllenhaal staying in my tent? I thinik I just go on my marry way.

Which brings me to story....
Well right after we got out of high school a classmate of ours got an apartment in the summer. We used to go over there and drink. Well we got a little to drunk and nobody wanted to drive home. I crashed on the sofa, and the guy that rented the apartment offered his futon which was in his bedroom. Well make a long weird ass story short, my buddy woke me up at like 6:00 in the morning and basically pushed me out the door. He was all freaked out, we had breakfast and he didn't saying anything and then he took me home and dropped me off, and I didn't talk to him for like a week. Finally we got together, and he was still acting weird. His girlfriend finally asked me if I knew anything about last Saturday night, and I said no, other than the fact he was acting like a fuckshow for the better part of a week. Well apparently he woke up in the morning with his shorts and undies down around his ankles, and when he got up to leave the door to the bedroom was locked, and he had to unlock it before he could get out.

Deputy Nutz
04-16-2008, 08:31 AM

Late Friday, like Saturday morning late, after we stop at Bean Snappers till three in the morning.

packinpatland
04-16-2008, 08:40 AM

We will arrive Fri morning.

HarveyWallbangers
04-16-2008, 09:19 AM

Isn't that just the question of the day. Just a condom, no dick right? Is Jake Gyllenhaal staying in my tent? I thinik I just go on my marry way.

Wanna go camping?
:D

Partial
04-16-2008, 09:25 AM
:lol: at Harv.

and I see no reason that I shouldn't be there Friday.

LL2
04-16-2008, 10:10 AM

FYI it is closed Sunday; it took me a long long time to find that dam place on the ride home...........and then it was closed.... :o

So is it closed on Sunday so people can go repent?

Iron Mike
04-16-2008, 11:49 AM
I may just sleep outdoors. I know there are campgrounds in the area and the thought of partying with you Rats around a campfire sounds pretty cool. I will also look into a small RV because I am planning on visiting some breweries around the State at the same time and will make a road trip out of it.

I've heard a few people recommend this place:

http://www.campdevilsriver.com/

And for the brewery tour:

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/visitors/articles/localbrewerytours.html

Iron Mike
04-16-2008, 11:54 AM
I also think the Milwaukee crew needs to have a "get-together" prior to PackerRats weekend.

Here's my suggestion:

http://www.kahunasonline.com/

Check out that kick-ass flaming drink:

http://www.kahunasonline.com/images/bowl_drink.jpg

Partial
04-16-2008, 12:35 PM
The real question is are Tyrone Bigguns and his bro GPG gonna show up?

GoPackGo
04-16-2008, 12:36 PM

not going to happen

Partial
04-16-2008, 12:45 PM

not going to happen

I figured as much. Though it'd be nice to see if is actually possible that you two are as big of douches in real life as you are on the boards.

GoPackGo
04-16-2008, 01:02 PM

not going to happen

I figured as much. Though it'd be nice to see if is actually possible that you two are as big of douches in real life as you are on the boards.

Wow. you had to go there didn't you.

MadtownPacker
04-16-2008, 01:44 PM
Which brings me to story....

...the door to the bedroom was locked, and he had to unlock it before he could get out.
This story seems awfully familiar. :D

Partial
04-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Smacktown, look on Kayak and get your flight stuff figured out early so its cheap.

SkinBasket
04-16-2008, 01:49 PM

not going to happen

I sort of figured that they felt the same about you.

Partial
04-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Thats fair, but I'm a legit guy. I've been man enough to say stupid shit on here and still proudly show my face. That's more than I can say for either of those two cowards. My guess is in person they would both be real quiet and chill as they don't have the internet confidence and a 1000 mile safety net to talk their big game.

GoPackGo
04-16-2008, 01:59 PM
I've been man enough to say stupid shit on here and still proudly show my face. .
That doesn't make you a man, that makes you an idiot.

My guess is in person they would both be real quiet and chill as they don't have the internet confidence and a 1000 mile safety net to talk their big game.

If your real personna is anything like your internet personna its no surprise to me that you need to meet poeple on the internet to hang out with you.

SkinBasket
04-16-2008, 02:00 PM
Thats fair, but I'm a legit guy. I've been man enough to say stupid shit on here and still proudly show my face. That's more than I can say for either of those two cowards. My guess is in person they would both be real quiet and chill as they don't have the internet confidence and a 1000 mile safety net to talk their big game.

You certainly are talking tough, so you think you can take them or what?

MadtownPacker
04-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Smacktown, look on Kayak and get your flight stuff figured out early so its cheap.Im not worried about money. Im gonna save big dinero by jacking you for your ride, throwing your ass in the trunk and using your ATM for the weekend.

MJZiggy
04-16-2008, 07:47 PM
I am seriusly concerned. I just called the Ramada where Ziggy and I stayed last year and was informed Packer Tous or some similar outfit had booked the entire hotel for every Packers home game.

Even MY suite.

OK Rats, you may all stop panicking now. I booked a room at the Regency Suites....

Now, Flights and Tickets....Yes, but did you book MY room like I did for you last year???

GBRulz
04-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Zig, you might want to call the Regency right away. I actually had lunch at a restaurant inside there today and I asked about availability for this weekend and they still have rooms available. Their # is 920-432-4555

MJZiggy
04-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Stupid voice mail.... :?

MJZiggy
04-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks, GBR!

And Tar, beside the fact that I was joking which I'm sure you already knew, I shall call George in the morning!!

Deputy Nutz
04-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Apparently nobody wants to come because Partial offended them, thanks Partial.

Tarlam!
04-16-2008, 11:27 PM

Even MY suite.

Now, Flights and Tickets....Yes, but did you book MY room like I did for you last year???

Did you give me YOU CC #?

MJZiggy
04-17-2008, 05:47 PM

Even MY suite.

Did you give me YOU CC #?Wanna meet up in Chicago? Make sure you book A LONG layover so you have time to go out and smoke.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Did you give me YOU CC #?Dont be a pendejo, not once in history has a woman ever given a man a CC. Thats why we expect them to give us BJ.

MJZiggy
04-17-2008, 07:55 PM
:shock:

SkinBasket
04-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Have you heard Madtown's seminar on Filipeano genitalia?

MJZiggy
04-18-2008, 06:03 AM
I think I'm afraid to.

Tarlam!
04-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Can you believe Lufthansa? I just booked the flights, and they say, no more reserving your seats if you are not a Gold Card. Well I AM a friggin' GC! They say, OK, but they cannot reserve the seat next to me for my bride!

Anyone wanna know just how PISSED I am??? :!:

MJZiggy
04-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Well who the hell else is gonna wanna sit next to you??? Just don't shower that day and I'm sure someone will be willing to trade... :taunt:

Tarlam!
04-25-2008, 04:55 AM
Is it just me, or is there too little vibe going on? Why is this thread not getting any attention??

SkinBasket
04-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Planning for something that far in advance isn't the strong suit of most people here I'm guessing, myself included.

GBRulz
04-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Is it just me, or is there too little vibe going on? Why is this thread not getting any attention??

There was the mad rush to get a hotel room. now that people have that done, there isn't much to discuss for now, I suppose.

Bretsky
04-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Planning for something that far in advance isn't the strong suit of most people here I'm guessing, myself included.

Planning, who needs planning ?

GrnBay007
05-10-2008, 08:35 PM
5 months away

Who is a....

-For Sure....

-Most likely....

-Maybe.....

???

Wondering if the for sures and likely's had luck getting hotels?

red
05-10-2008, 08:43 PM
who knows for me

its not like its something i have to plan. i just have to jump in the car and go

and by that time maybe i'll be living there

hurleyfan
05-11-2008, 08:53 AM
5 months away

Who is a....

-For Sure....

-Most likely....

-Maybe.....

???

How about a:

Would love too, but probably can't swing it :(

Tarlam!
05-11-2008, 11:03 AM
5 months away

Who is a....

-For Sure....

-Most likely....

-Maybe.....

???

Got my hotel. Need tickets (two) and flights, but the hotel was the real priority.

So, consider me a FOR SURE, with my Girl, who is being force fed a steady diet of Packers lore!!

And, she is not a blow up doll either, Ziggy can vouch, because they have spoken!!

oregonpackfan
05-11-2008, 11:28 AM
5 months away

Who is a....

-For Sure....

-Most likely....

-Maybe.....

???

Got my hotel. Need tickets (two) and flights, but the hotel was the real priority.

So, consider me a FOR SURE, with my Girl, who is being force fed a steady diet of Packers lore!!

And, she is not a blow up doll either, Ziggy can vouch, because they have spoken!!

Tarlam,

Has your Girl learned to fluently speak "Australian" yet? :)

MJZiggy
05-11-2008, 11:48 AM
No sane person speaks Australian, OPF, but she's pretty good with her English...

Tarlam!
05-11-2008, 11:56 AM
OPF, my fiancé, if you please. :D And, I think learning Packers and then Australian is the right order to set priorities, don't you?

And Ziggy, I have no comeback for you. I speaka, lika I speaka!

GrnBay007
05-11-2008, 12:14 PM

Yeah, the hotel seems to be the priority. I booked 2, so when I decide which one I want to stay at there may be a room up for grabs.

Just thought I'd bump this thread every so often as a reminder.

Deputy Nutz
05-11-2008, 08:47 PM
I am pissed and I wish you motherfuckers would change the game. The Badger play Ohio St the same weekend on Saturday and I have tickets.

I am pissed very, very pissed.

SkinBasket
05-11-2008, 09:32 PM
I am pissed and I wish you motherfuckers would change the game. The Badger play Ohio St the same weekend on Saturday and I have tickets.

I am pissed very, very pissed.

So what? You're fucking hanging me out to dry here?

MJZiggy
05-11-2008, 10:17 PM
No, he's just going to attend both like Partial did last year...

Iron Mike
05-29-2008, 04:49 PM

Wanna go camping?

OT, for sure, but there's a new RV park a short 40 minute drive away:

http://oshvegaspalmsresort.com

Partial
05-29-2008, 05:02 PM
No, he's just going to attend both like Partial did last year...

I totally worked during the day on Saturday, but I see no reason both can't be done. Is it a night game peanutz?

GBRulz
05-29-2008, 05:12 PM

All the RV'ers just stay in the Kmart lot, which is within stumbling distance of Lambeau.

Freak Out
05-29-2008, 05:18 PM

All the RV'ers just stay in the Kmart lot, which is within stumbling distance of Lambeau.

Where is a good place to pitch a tent? I had a link to a campground (county?) that looked nice but lost it. Any recommendations?

GBRulz
05-29-2008, 05:32 PM
I honestly don't know. I'm sure you can find it on www.packercountry.com though. That is a great source of area info.

RashanGary
06-02-2008, 06:33 PM
I think I'm gonna go this year. I mgiht see if my brother (footballfever) wants to go as well. I'm going to be running a marathon some time in October (don't know the date yet, my other brother is going to pick the run and I think the one he picks will have more to do with party potential after the run than the Atlanta game). That might be the only thing that holds me back.

deake
06-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Looking forward to spending Saturday evening in Green Bay before the game. Are there any restaurants or watering holes that the players frequent? Would be a treat to see them in real life so to speak.

GBRulz
06-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Got my Brown County lottery postcard in the mail today.... this doesn't help anyone for the Falcons game, but I scored 4 tickets to Da Bears game this year!!! :lol:

I could probably trade my 4 Bears tickets for 8 Falcons tickets though!!!

I went on eventusa.com and right now, Falcons seats start at $140. If I find anything better, I'll post it here.

Tickets will be mailed out in July, so right now there isn't alot out there.

Partial
06-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Looking forward to spending Saturday evening in Green Bay before the game. Are there any restaurants or watering holes that the players frequent? Would be a treat to see them in real life so to speak.

I think they hotel it with curfew on Sat

Bretsky
06-27-2008, 09:02 PM
If I make it I'll definitely have to find a spot to watch the Badgers wax Ohio State Saturday night; that will be the start of beerfest :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
06-27-2008, 09:12 PM
If I make it I'll definitely have to find a spot to watch the Badgers wax Ohio State Saturday night; that will be the start of beerfest :lol:

Bulldog tells me the Bucks are going to be tough this year.

Partial
06-27-2008, 09:13 PM
night game at the camp though, c'mon. Gimme the Badgers in that situation 10/10 times against just about anybody.

GBRulz
06-28-2008, 08:45 AM

Well, the strip club doesn't have a TV! :lol:

Bretsky
06-28-2008, 08:47 AM

ARE YOU SURE ????

You still have not provided me with a detailed analysis of local strip club breakdowns; I'm a bit disappointed :lol:

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 08:48 AM
Lol, decisions, decisions...

GBRulz
06-29-2008, 09:17 AM

ARE YOU SURE ????

You still have not provided me with a detailed analysis of local strip club breakdowns; I'm a bit disappointed :lol:

I know this disappoints you but I've only been to one and that was supposedly the "best' GB has!! ick. I guess only a couple of them actually serve alcohol..The Bamboo Room and I dunno what else.

You can take Skin this year, but you better go in the afternoon because he likes to go to bed early. :lol:

Bretsky
06-29-2008, 10:04 AM

ARE YOU SURE ????

I know this disappoints you but I've only been to one and that was supposedly the "best' GB has!! ick. I guess only a couple of them actually serve alcohol..The Bamboo Room and I dunno what else.

You can take Skin this year, but you better go in the afternoon because he likes to go to bed early. :lol:

You almost have to go after the Badger game; once you enter there is no leaving early :lol:

Deputy Nutz
06-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Well Skin and I are going to the Badger game. I got tickets and everything. Green Bay will have to wait until very early Sunday morning.

MJZiggy
06-30-2008, 07:12 PM

ARE YOU SURE ????

You almost have to go after the Badger game; once you enter there is no leaving early :lol:

Great. Can't wait for the interesting sidewalk tales this misadventure brings about.

mission
06-30-2008, 07:13 PM
I cant wait to get MJZ stoned and eat tacos with Madtown...

(and hopefully smoke some rocks with crackie mccrackle hipster)

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 11:33 PM
I cant wait to get MJZ stoned and eat tacos with Madtown...I think you got that shit backwards playa. Ziggy is the one that needs to eat more.

mission
07-01-2008, 03:17 AM
I cant wait to get MJZ stoned and eat tacos with Madtown...I think you got that shit backwards playa. Ziggy is the one that needs to eat more.

oh i know... i was hoping she'd give me a really well-worded answer about how that was back in the day or something.

i hope i dont end up getting banned from her block before the game even ... im nice, really ... most of the time :)

SkinBasket
07-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Well Skin and I are going to the Badger game. I got tickets and everything. Green Bay will have to wait until very early Sunday morning.

We have to make sure we know where Mad's sleeping so we can go knock on his door and ask him to go for a sunrise walk with us.

Anyone else plan on staying in GB Sunday night? Are we?

mission, make sure you bring enough weed that I can buy half a pound off you.

MadtownPacker
07-01-2008, 11:21 AM

We have to make sure we know where Mad's sleeping so we can go knock on his door and ask him to go for a sunrise walk with us.

Anyone else plan on staying in GB Sunday night? Are we?

mission, make sure you bring enough weed that I can buy half a pound off you.Hey if I fucking knew that you and Nutz where Milwaukee wannabe prettyboy, middle-class snobs I wouldn't have bothered.

Like I said before, if you are ever in my part of Cali and want to check it out, email me. The good times and dank are on me.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 01:23 PM
OK, well, if I can get leave from the sanitorium, I'm still coming. My girl is, too. We'll be staying until Monday and I won't be "jetlagged" this time.

Oh, And Jeffro is comin' too.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Like I said before, if you are ever in my part of Cali and want to check it out, email me. The good times and dank are on me.

I was planning on doing a few weeks in the US of A with my bride. Any chance we could sleep on your lawn?

Deputy Nutz
07-01-2008, 01:51 PM

I was planning on doing a few weeks in the US of A with my bride. Any chance we could sleep on your lawn?

To bad you will be locked up, otherwise you could come early for Harley Davidison 105th year reunion bash.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 01:53 PM

To bad you will be locked up, otherwise you could come early for Harley Davidison 105th year reunion bash.

I am a moto crosser, Nutz. I think Harley's are obscene.

Deputy Nutz
07-01-2008, 02:04 PM

I thought you were a man. Anyway enjoy rehab then.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 02:16 PM

Why am I suddenly no longer a man?

I am gonna love Rehab. Check out my sani : http://www.schloss-falkenhof.de/falkenhof/index.htm

Come visit me!

Deputy Nutz
07-01-2008, 02:55 PM
[quote=MadtownPacker]Like I said before, if you are ever in my part of Cali and want to check it out, email me. The good times and dank are on me.

Why am I suddenly no longer a man?

I am gonna love Rehab. Check out my sani : http://www.schloss-falkenhof.de/falkenhof/index.htm

Don't call Harley's obscene to a Milwaukee man!

GoPackGo
07-01-2008, 03:08 PM
I am a cross dresser, Nutz. I think Harley's are obscene.

obscenely expensive!~

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 03:31 PM

OK. Harleys are sooooooo grunting cool. I am just glad that Harley Davidson removed the entire VP level of management and thus, saved the company.

BallHawk
07-01-2008, 03:49 PM

Chilling with Karl-Heinz "Beautiful Administrative Leader"

I think babelfish messed up that translation. :D

Deputy Nutz
07-01-2008, 05:51 PM

OK. Harleys are sooooooo grunting cool. I am just glad that Harley Davidson removed the entire VP level of management and thus, saved the company.

Actually I really don't give a shit about the motorbike, never ridden one, never going to. The kick ass week long party is whats cool.

MJZiggy
07-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Henry is playing the Harley gig...

btw, Skin, I am staying in GB. Some new hotel because Fuzzy booked the whole damned hotel we stayed at last year.

Bretsky
07-01-2008, 06:50 PM
My Japanese lesbian watching partner and the poster most likely to head to the nudie joint with me regardless of the time of the day are both going to the Badger Game...............I'm a bit bummed :!:

the_idle_threat
07-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Henry is playing the Harley gig...

I'm a bit disappointed b/c from what I hear they won't have Elton this time ...

Deputy Nutz
07-01-2008, 08:06 PM
My Japanese lesbian watching partner and the poster most likely to head to the nudie joint with me regardless of the time of the day are both going to the Badger Game...............I'm a bit bummed :!:

We will be back in time for any nudie business. Think 2:00 in the morning we should be up by then.

Tarlam!
07-01-2008, 10:07 PM

We will be back in time for any nudie business. Think 2:00 in the morning we should be up by then.

Ziggy, do you think you could take care of C. for a coupla hours while I chaperon these boys at 2 am?

BF4MVP
07-01-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm pretty pumped for this..Mostly because I can finally get into bars legally this year :lol:

MadtownPacker
07-01-2008, 11:52 PM
I'm pretty pumped for this..Mostly because I can finally get into bars legally this year :lol:Good!! That was bullshit last year that you didnt get a fake ID for it. You got to think these things out man.

MadtownPacker
07-01-2008, 11:54 PM
I was planning on doing a few weeks in the US of A with my bride. Any chance we could sleep on your lawn?Come by puto, I will get your ass hooked on something new. The only thing around here you would probably care to see is Yosemite.

Tarlam!
07-02-2008, 07:44 AM
I was planning on doing a few weeks in the US of A with my bride. Any chance we could sleep on your lawn?Come by puto, I will get your ass hooked on something new. The only thing around here you would probably care to see is Yosemite.

So, what you're saying is you don't have a fruit picking gig for me and I'll need to pay through my nose like all the other stupid tourists?

OK, sounds good.

GBRulz
07-03-2008, 08:56 PM
So, who will be the starting QB for the posters game? :lol: :whist:

packinpatland
07-03-2008, 08:57 PM

Talk about 'stirring the pot'!!!!!!!

oregonpackfan
07-03-2008, 09:12 PM

That GBR is probably behind this whole, stinkin' quarterback controversy mess! :)

Bretsky
07-03-2008, 10:23 PM

Sally Rod will probably be injured by then so probably Brohm

Hey, Atlanta may need a Vet QB to let Ryan Develop; maybe it'll be Brohm versus Favre ? :lol: :lol:

mission
07-03-2008, 11:44 PM
bretsky--you already know im down at any hour of the day to check out some northern wisconsin titties!! i dont sleep, ill bring the bills, we'll make it rain pacman style shawtay lol

:lol: 8-)

Tarlam!
07-04-2008, 04:04 AM
bretsky--you already know im down at any hour of the day to check out some northern wisconsin titties!! i dont sleep, ill bring the bills, we'll make it rain pacman style shawtay lol

:lol: 8-)

I am sneaking out of my hotel when this goes down. C., my lady has a deep sleep so unless anybody rats on me (pardin the pun).

No way I am missing this. Don't worry, I'll be able to stay dry. Part of my therapy is how to deal with titties and forgo nasty beverages. No, I am not dry yet. It starts next week.

MJZiggy
07-04-2008, 07:40 AM
I am not, I repreat NOT bringing bail money. You hooligans are on your own.

Tarlam!
07-04-2008, 07:45 AM
I am not, I repreat NOT bringing bail money. You hooligans are on your own.

Ziggy, you have always had my back. Why stop now?

MJZiggy
07-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Sneaking out on your lady to go to a titty bar to make it rain money pacman style? Remember how well that worked out for him? I have your back when you're not BEGGING to get into trouble. (ok, maybe C and I get YOU out, but she may wanna let you rot... :P )

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Sneaking out on your lady to go to a titty bar to make it rain money pacman style? Remember how well that worked out for him? I have your back when you're not BEGGING to get into trouble. (ok, maybe C and I get YOU out, but she may wanna let you rot... :P )

She said "titty".

Tarlam!
07-04-2008, 09:14 AM

She said "titty".

Look, I have flown areoplanes with her and she has said far worse that that, my friend.

Tarlam!
07-04-2008, 09:16 AM
(ok, maybe C and I get YOU out, but she may wanna let you rot... :P )

Unlike you, Ziggy, C really loves me. She won't let me rot. And Bretsky won't let me get aressted in the first place. I'm sure well let Sheepdip rot in hell, though, if he has the balls to come.

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2008, 10:14 AM

Unlike you, Ziggy, C really loves me. She won't let me rot. And Bretsky won't let me get aressted in the first place. I'm sure well let Sheepdip rot in hell, though, if he has the balls to come.

If we go to jail, we might get to sit next to Nick Barnett!

Tarlam!
07-04-2008, 10:52 AM

If we go to jail, we might get to sit next to Nick Barnett!

If we all go to jail, C. Ziggy, PIPL and Michele will be our only hope, P. We need to be nice to them!

MadtownPacker
07-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Jail??

Damn, sounds like it is going to be even more fun than last year. I got dibbs on the top bunk.

Tankduke
07-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Mazzin and I had planed to attend this game. I was willing to pay for all her expenses. But that was when I ruled the world. Now in the morning I sweep alone. Sweep the street I used to own. I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt, pillars of sand.

Mazzin broke up with me because I am too obsessed with Coldplay.

It would be cool to finally meet Nutz, but my dad would kill me if I use his credit card to fly in from DC for this game. I like Nutz but I am not gonna spend my own drug money just to meet him without Mazzin by my side.

Have fun, Rats. Don't forget to post pics in the afterglow. :)

sheepshead
07-05-2008, 09:08 AM
Mazzin and I had planed to attend this game. I was willing to pay for all her expenses. But that was when I ruled the world. Now in the morning I sweep alone. Sweep the street I used to own. I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt, pillars of sand.

Mazzin broke up with me because I am too obsessed with Coldplay.

It would be cool to finally meet Nutz, but my dad would kill me if I use his credit card to fly in from DC for this game. I like Nutz but I am not gonna spend my own drug money just to meet him without Mazzin by my side.

Have fun, Rats. Don't forget to post pics in the afterglow. :)

Tank-if you go, Im going. Francis I want to party with you man!