PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - Wisconsin Style

GrnBay007
03-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Wisconsin is planning to do its own, entitled 'Survivor - Wisconsin Style'...

The contestants will start in Milwaukee and travel up to Sheboygan and on to Manitowoc and Green Bay. Then they will head over to Wausau and up to Rhinelander and Minocqua. From there they will proceed up to Ashland and Superior. Then back down through Hayward, Rice Lake, Balsam Lake, Chetek, over to Eau Claire and all the way down to Madison and back over to Milwaukee.

Each contestant will be driving a pink Volvo with Illinois license plates and a large bumper sticker that reads:

Brett Favre is Gay.
Hillary in 2008.
Deer hunting is murder.
Go Bears!

The first one that makes it back to Milwaukee alive wins.
:P

Harlan Huckleby
03-30-2008, 12:17 PM
I would think that high cholesterol and hardening of the arteries would be the real Wisconsin survivor challenge.

Well, I'm off to the Old Country Buffet.

oregonpackfan
03-30-2008, 07:37 PM
The biggest challenge for that Survivor series is to have them drive it in January!

--Will they be able to drive in snowstorms?

--Will they be able to jump start their cars in northern Wisconsin when it is -20 below zero?

--Will they know how to dress in layers?

--Will they be able to successfully do the Polka dances at the remote, small towns? :)

GBRulz
03-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Too bad Madison was the last stop, because they would be safe with the Hillary 2008 sticker. Unfortunately, they'll already be dead by then :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
03-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh no, Hillary is pretty unpopular in Madison. This is Obama country.

Civil Wars are always far bloodier than wars between entirely different groups.

We Clinton supporters are underground. When I go out in public, I take a stick & scratch a little "C" into the ground, and other Clinton supporters see it and make eye contact with me in recognition of another of their own kind. In case you're wondering, the "C" stands for cunt.

Scott Campbell
03-30-2008, 09:01 PM
We Clinton supporters are underground. When I go out in public, I take a stick & scratch a little "C" into the ground, and other Clinton supporters see it and make eye contact with me in recognition of another of their own kind.

Between that and the foot tapping in bathroom stalls, you've got a lot of secret code to keep straight.