PDA

View Full Version : Packers bring this guy in for a visit

RashanGary
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/draftguys-tv/profile---thaddeus-coleman---ol?autoplay=true

BallHawk
03-31-2008, 04:42 PM
Would he fit the ZBS?

RashanGary
03-31-2008, 04:49 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/te/mikepeterson.html

This guy too. There is a vid of him at the bottom.

RashanGary
03-31-2008, 04:52 PM
Both players look line interesting prospects. Coleman in particular looks like a guy who could be a legit NFL LT. You have to get them in and see how they pan out, but he certainly seems to have the skill and abilty to play.

Fritz
04-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Well you know he's a Ted Thompson guy just because he's from frickin' Mississippi Valley State.

The more obscure the school, the better Ted likes 'em.

Looks like a perfect project - he can sit for a year or two (if the starters stay healthy) until clifton hangs 'em up.

Lurker64
04-02-2008, 02:50 PM
I was under the impression that we never draft the guys we bring in for visits in the Thompson era. Is this just a smokescreen, or is Thompson trying to fake out the people who will assume that it's just a smokescreen?

Deputy Nutz
04-02-2008, 03:21 PM
At least post the name of the guy so we can choose to waste our time opening up the link

KYPack
04-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Thaddeus Coleman 6'*" 305/

Big tall LT prospect.

Good athlete, daddy played in the league.

Good kid, aggressive. He's a couple 3 years from playing in the league. Definitely a project, but a good one.

Like the coaches say, "he's green as goose shit, but he could be something".

gbgary
04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
I was under the impression that we never draft the guys we bring in for visits in the Thompson era. Is this just a smokescreen, or is Thompson trying to fake out the people who will assume that it's just a smokescreen?

the old smokescreen isn't really a smokescreen ploy....genius!

:D

privatepacker
04-03-2008, 09:04 AM
First off, love the site. Coleman could be a real deal w/ a little seasoning. Did anyone notice Jason Shirley-DT? I would love to see him w/ a year of coaching under his belt.

texaspackerbacker
04-03-2008, 10:51 AM
He sounds good to me. As athletic and strong as he supposedly is, he doesn't have that steroid look to him.

I think Thompson figures he can get mere good players lower in the draft--he wants to go for somebody like this--or Justin Harrell--who could be a superstar, but may take a while.

Can you imagine this guy even as a rookie playing TE on the goal line?

The other guy, Peterson looks good farther down. He doesn't sound good enough to use a 2nd or 3rd rounder on, though. 26 year old rookie?

Fritz
04-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Are you the old TexasPackerbacker from the old JSO site? The ol' TEx who got pissed when somebody questioned the Packers' line of succession from Holmgren to Sherman? That you, Tex?