PDA

View Full Version : Article - Rat Tales

MJZiggy
03-31-2008, 08:56 PM
It's a special edition of Rat Tales this time!!

Last October, some of the members of the PackerRats forum, the RatChat, gathered in Green Bay for the first time to see the Packers take on the Bears. While the outcome of the game was less than we’d hoped for, we were thrilled to be meeting one another for the first time. These are our stories.

READ THE STORIES HERE! (http://www.packerrats.com)

the_idle_threat
03-31-2008, 09:10 PM
These are great! Thanks for sharing guys and gals!

Partial
03-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Good times. The Tarlam story cracked me up!!!!

BallHawk
03-31-2008, 09:39 PM
Zig's writing style strangely resembles that of an erotic novel.

MJZiggy
03-31-2008, 09:45 PM
Hmmmm...what kind of cash do erotic novelists make??? 8-)

Come to think of it, I do a lot of writing for work... :shock:

Deputy Nutz
03-31-2008, 09:55 PM
We were at our third bar of the night when Skin started puking all over this girl's shoes. I moved him towards a generator and he began to puke on that. He took a taxi back to the motel at 11:00pm. I felt sorry for him.

We began drinking at 5:00, we mixed drinks in two ice buckets. I think it might have pushed him over the edge.

Meeting Tarlam was fun. He bought a bunch of drinks, nice guy. Even made me try his lobster.

Harvey kept trying to set me up with some hot asian action. I had to tell him I was married, I don't think he believed me.

I introduced the guys to hot asian lesbian action, they enjoyed themselves.

During the game I pounded the table sending cups and Harvey's chew spit a flying

after the game I introduced Harvey, Superfan, and Skin to hot indegeneous boobies.

I am a nice guy.

BallHawk
03-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Hmmmm...what kind of cash do erotic novelists make??? 8-)

Come to think of it, I do a lot of writing for work... :shock:

If you made a Packer-themed novel you'd make a boatload of money.

I'll get you started....

"It was late at night at the Green Bay YMCA. I'd say it was 10:00, maybe 10:15. The place was empty, down the hallway I say a janitor moping the tile floor, but he was the only lifeform to be found. I walked pass the basketball courts, the yoga room, and I was about to walk past the gym when out of the corner of my eye I saw a man. He had the hair of a silver fox and the biceps of a bodybuilder. He looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back. He ever so slightly nodded his head as if to lead me towards him. I slowly proceeded to the gym and put my purse down on the table. The man identified himself "My name is Ted." It then occurred to me that this was Ted Thompson, the all-mighty manager of the Green Bay Packers. "Excuse me ma'am, but I've been working out all-night. I've gotta keep my biceps in shape, considering all of the papers I sign. Free Agency keeps me busy. May I take my shirt off?" I slowly nodded, awe-struck in his greatness. His shirt came off oh so slowly. His flesh was the color of rusted steel, his eyes like boulders. He slowly walked towards me and caressed his hands around my waist. I was scared and anxious at first, but his eyes reassured me that he'd treat me right.

A few hours and 4 glasses of Merlot later I was lying on a couch in his living room. His mother had already gone to bed and we had the house to ourselves. He slowly sat down besides me and placed his hand on my cheek "You ever been with the general manager of an NFL team before?" "No" I answered, my voice soft and gentle. "I was almost with Mike Sherman but he fell asleep half-way through." He responded slyly "Don't worry, baby, it's happened to all of us." He grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom. The night was young, but it was only the beginning."

I'll let you take it from there, Zig.

SkinBasket
03-31-2008, 10:44 PM
We were at our third bar of the night when Skin started puking all over this girl's shoes. I moved him towards a generator and he began to puke on that. He took a taxi back to the motel at 11:00pm. I felt sorry for him.

I never even saw that girl. Or her shoes. I remember the generator because it stopped me from falling over and comforted me as I tried to wave down a cab. That generator was nice. If it had arms, I think it would have held my hair while I wasted all those fine drinks Tarlam bought. I also remember my cab driver had a mullet and made fun of the place we were staying. That made me feel right at home.

Scott Campbell
03-31-2008, 11:19 PM
Great story. Great thread. Wish I was there.

twoseven
04-01-2008, 04:27 AM
Madtown looked more like a tourist than a gangster?

MJZiggy
04-01-2008, 05:51 AM
His flesh was the color of rusted steel Doesn't it have to have some semblance of possibility to it?

MadtownPacker
04-01-2008, 08:28 AM

I never even saw that girl. Or her shoes. I remember the generator because it stopped me from falling over and comforted me as I tried to wave down a cab. That generator was nice. If it had arms, I think it would have held my hair while I wasted all those fine drinks Tarlam bought. I also remember my cab driver had a mullet and made fun of the place we were staying. That made me feel right at home.I thought I told him to go puke in private? It's like if he was trying to fertilize the flower pots at the Stadium View with his foul discharge.

MadtownPacker
04-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Madtown looked more like a tourist than a gangster?Yep.

Surprisingly, Partial looked more like a nerd then a geek. :lol:

SkinBasket
04-01-2008, 09:43 AM
I thought I told him to go puke in private? It's like if he was trying to fertilize the flower pots at the Stadium View with his foul discharge.

No. You were in the middle of telling me how I needed to stay out later when I painted that shoe the color gimlet. You changed your tune after that.

BallHawk
04-01-2008, 09:48 AM
His flesh was the color of rusted steel Doesn't it have to have some semblance of possibility to it?

No.

oregonpackfan
04-01-2008, 10:07 AM
One important poster I forgot to mention was GBRulz. She was a very gracious, giving hostess.

To begin with, she was the one who got me my ticket to the game.

As the resident Green Bay resident, she went out of her way to make sure everyone got rides, was making connections, etc. Though I did not make it to her house, I know she opened her house to several Packer Rat members on the afternoon of the game.

She did this all the time while suffering from a bad cold. By game time, she had completely lost her voice. She sacrificed her health for the Packer Rats team!

GBRulz is one, fine lady, IMO.

Deputy Nutz
04-01-2008, 10:12 AM
One important poster I forgot to mention was GBRulz. She was a very gracious, giving hostess.

To begin with, she was the one who got me my ticket to the game.

As the resident Green Bay resident, she went out of her way to make sure everyone got rides, was making connections, etc. Though I did not make it to her house, I know she opened her house to several Packer Rat members on the afternoon of the game.

She did this all the time while suffering from a bad cold. By game time, she had completely lost her voice. She sacrificed her health for the Packer Rats team!

GBRulz is one, fine lady, IMO.

Lets not forget everything that Bretsky put her poor dog through.

twoseven
04-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Madtown looked more like a tourist than a gangster?Yep.
Tourist..
http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/borat_swimsuit_cannes.jpg

Tarlam!
04-02-2008, 06:27 AM
The customs guys nearly died - so did I. Apparently, there is no law for drinking in public at a customs counter, or so it would seem. The problem I had is, it was a whole litre of scotch. I could only down about 2/3 of the bottle... :(

The chick on the plane Ziggy refers to was DELIGHTED I noticed her endowment. Guys, she was beautiful, and had the best "set" you could imagine. Nobody with a pulse could have avoided that T-Shirt and she wasn't embarressed.

Ziggy claims it was only my Aussie accent that stopped me getting arrested, but I disagree. My motto is celebrate the beautiful things in life!

And Nutz, that Lobster at Brett's Steak House was all the finer having shared it with you, Bro!

It was a hoot, and, every Rat should do their utmost to get there this year!!

Scott Campbell
04-02-2008, 08:52 AM
The chick on the plane Ziggy refers to was DELIGHTED I noticed her endowment. Guys, she was beautiful, and had the best "set" you could imagine. Nobody with a pulse could have avoided that T-Shirt and she wasn't embarressed.

Ziggy claims it was only my Aussie accent that stopped me getting arrested, but I disagree. My motto is celebrate the beautiful things in life!

Hilarious story.

My guess is that Aussies haven't been been constantly hounded over political correctness for the last 30 years like us Americans. Now we act appropriately in such situations, and just drool to ourselves.

red
04-02-2008, 10:03 AM
the womans side of the story always seems to be blown way out of proportion

lol

MJZiggy
04-02-2008, 07:16 PM
The customs guys nearly died - so did I. Apparently, there is no law for drinking in public at a customs counter, or so it would seem. The problem I had is, it was a whole litre of scotch. I could only down about 2/3 of the bottle... :(

And Nutz, that Lobster at Brett's Steak House was all the finer having shared it with you, Bro!

It was a hoot, and, every Rat should do their utmost to get there this year!!

Keep in mind folks how beautiful she was after 2/3 of a bottle of SCOTCH. She was a cute kid, but realize that they were discussing her HIGH SCHOOL team. And Tar, I didn't say anything about getting arrested. It was your Aussie accent that kept you from getting kicked in the nuts (or punched in the mouth as it were...)

Tarlam!
04-03-2008, 05:05 AM
She was in college, and yes, she was wearing her high school sports t-shirt.

If I were 20 years younger, that girl was fair game....

BallHawk
04-03-2008, 09:09 AM
She was in college, and yes, she was wearing her high school sports t-shirt.

If I were 20 years younger, that girl was fair game....

If you were in the Wisconsin spirit you'd know that any age is fair game.

packinpatland
04-03-2008, 11:48 AM
the womans side of the story always seems to be blown way out of proportion

lol

I don't think so, I heard the story within hours of it happening........MJ speaks the truth.......no embellishment. :lol: