PDA

View Full Version : Cutler disses WR Brandon Marshall: call Javon

motife
04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Broncos QB Jay Cutler, disappointed in the latest incident involving WR Brandon Marshall, as quoted in The Rocky Mountain News: "I support him and stuff, but it's always something with him right now. Going into his third year, coming off a big year last year, it's disappointing. … I mean, a DUI is a wake-up call. He's had many wake-up calls. He's been in (coach Mike) Shanahan's office many times. I've been up there with him and he's said the same thing, 'It's a wake-up call, a lot of things are going to happen.' Blah, blah, blah. Until he goes out and proves it, we'll see what happens."

KYPack
04-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Brett would say the same thing. The kid's becoming a leader.

You aren't the real QB of a team until you can call out your teammates, tell the coach to get screwed, and have everybody's respect.

Brandon494
04-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Don't try to compare this kid to Brett. He has a long ways to go before he is a leader.

MadtownPacker
04-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Did the guy threaten to hold out? Even if he didnt I have hard time disagreeing with Cutler. Marshall is throwing away what has probably been his lifelong dream and he is doing it fast. How did this idiot get cut falling on a TV? The cuts he has sound like a deep wound. Maybe a knife or some BS. Cutler probably got to the truth and got pissed.

KYPack
04-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Don't try to compare this kid to Brett. He has a long ways to go before he is a leader.

Read a little there, B.

Brett WOULD say the same shit.

And, the path to become a leader involves taking the steps that Cutler just made.

gbgary
04-03-2008, 10:16 PM

huh? he's definitly becoming a leader on the broncos! no one compared him to Brett.

Brandon494
04-04-2008, 12:04 AM

huh? he's definitly becoming a leader on the broncos! no one compared him to Brett.

Win a playoff game then we can talk about this guy being a leader. Blasting your teammate for making a bone head move in the offseason does not make you a leader, and Im not sticking up for Marshall. I just think people give Cutler way too much credit based on his potenial when the guy really hasnt done anything in the NFL so far.