PDA

View Full Version : My Beard

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2008, 11:59 AM
I am lazy, and I forgot to bring my beard trimmer over vacation. Now I have a beard, do I want it? Not especially, am I too lazy to shave it without reason? probably.

This is gotta be a better pole than Harlan's felons poll, although I heard he likes Jailhouse sex, or he is showing sympathy to his good friend Madtownpacker.

Harlan Huckleby
04-04-2008, 12:02 PM
a "beard" is a woman friend that you take-home to mom & dad so they think you aren't gay. I guess they are called a "beard" because it makes you seem more masculine to have a girlfriend.

I think you should keep your beard.

Partial
04-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Well, is it thick enough to look decent?

Also, does it itch? Those should be the two primary factors imo.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Well, is it thick enough to look decent?

Also, does it itch? Those should be the two primary factors imo.

Good points in all regards, does it itch, past the itching stage. Does it look decent, don't know who do I really have to impress? But to answer your question, my facial hair is finally thick enough anf goes all the way up to my burns. I mean it is no beard like Jack's from Lost, but oh well.

Freak Out
04-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Go full on sasquatch with it for a bit and see how the spouse reacts. Could open up some savage sexual feeling in her.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Go full on sasquatch with it for a bit and see how the spouse reacts. Could open up some savage sexual feeling in her.

She doesn't like it, but she won't comment on it, since then I'll comment on her fashion and appearance.

Freak Out
04-04-2008, 12:30 PM

She doesn't like it, but she won't comment on it, since then I'll comment on her fashion and appearance.

:lol: :lol:

Shave the fucker off then. Better to have a happy spouse.

SkinBasket
04-04-2008, 12:32 PM

Most women claim they don't like facial hair. But remember that women lionize with actions what they belittle with words.

I thought you looked rather dashing. I would have told you if you looked like a dick.

Deputy Nutz
04-04-2008, 12:50 PM

Most women claim they don't like facial hair. But remember that women lionize with actions what they belittle with words.

I thought you looked rather dashing. I would have told you if you looked like a dick.

My nose isn't big enough.

HarveyWallbangers
04-04-2008, 01:12 PM
I went Grizzly Adams for the past several weeks. Keep it for awhile. I finally shaved today.

Deep down, the wife will like it for a little while. It's different. In a couple of weeks, she'll get bored with it and let you know it's time to shave.

SkinBasket
04-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Deep down, the wife will like it for a little while. It's different. In a couple of weeks, she'll get bored with it and let you know it's time to shave.

Then it's time to break out the pig mask, leather thong, and whip again.

GoPackGo
04-04-2008, 01:47 PM
I've got the Jack from lost beard right now, but I'm going to let it go grizzly. my vote is you should do the same until you can't stand it anymore

Partial
04-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Chicks dig the stubble. Until the time comes that they're all up in your face. Then they don't appreciate the sandpaper face nearly as much :(

twoseven
04-04-2008, 02:36 PM
I had a pretty thick one going all winter, shaved the day Favre retired. Going with the combination foo-man chu on top of the week old stubble look now.

Scott Campbell
04-04-2008, 04:06 PM
a "beard" is a woman friend that you take-home to mom & dad so they think you aren't gay.

...................this toe tapping tidbit was brought to you be Harlan, and his handbook on gay etiquette.

red
04-04-2008, 04:42 PM
i'm lazy too, so i only shave every week in a half or so. the problem is i got the full beard and it grows fast. but i hate shaving

i usually let it go until i can't stand the itching, then i chop it or start over

it looks best when its got 2 or 3 days growth i think

so maybe, trim it?

Iron Mike
04-04-2008, 05:02 PM
I say shave it, so that no one thinks you're part of the Bear Community. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_community)

Charles Woodson
04-04-2008, 05:08 PM

Partial
04-04-2008, 09:24 PM
I say keep it if it doesn't itch. I am pretty much chewbacca so I grow one incredibly thick beard in about a week, but it is so gosh darn itchy that I have to shave it or my skin is like raw from scratching.

Bretsky
04-05-2008, 08:06 AM
All guys are ugly so it doesn't matter whether Nutz beard looks like Santa Claus or Don Johnson.

I'm waiting for the real poll

Should a PR gal get breast implants or not ? :lol:

Scott Campbell
04-05-2008, 08:10 AM
All guys are ugly so it doesn't matter whether Nutz beard looks like Santa Claus or Don Johnson.

I'm against them.

Little Whiskey
04-05-2008, 11:50 AM
i'm with partial. I can never get past the itch stage. I'll go for a week without shaving during deer camp. I cannot wait to get the razor when i get home.

Here is an idea for your beard, nutz. go with the collar. shave your head and beard from the chin line up. don't shave the back of your neck or below your chin line. i bet the ladies would line up all over town to check that baby out!

Freak Out
04-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Have you shaved it off yet?

Harlan Huckleby
04-05-2008, 12:10 PM
i'm with partial.

that's cool. people around here just pretend to be rednecks, they'll be ok with it.

Little Whiskey
04-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Come here dog, lets see if i'm pretending.

I just finished cleaning two guns this afternoon and it aint even hunting season.

Bretsky
04-05-2008, 08:09 PM

I'm against them.

All for them myself

Deputy Nutz
04-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Have you shaved it off yet?

Tomorrow I think I will shave