PDA

View Full Version : Leinart

Tony Oday
04-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Whats the big deal. This is a young guy at a party WTF there is underage drinking in college I think the world can deal with it.

This is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen or heard about...

red
04-05-2008, 12:46 PM
umm

the latest picture thats come out is a lot more damaging IMO

http://deadspin.com/376333/matt-leinart-is-just-asking-for-it-now

the girls doesn't bother me, in fact i don't think they're even underage. at least they don't look like it. they look to be at least in their mid 20's

falco
04-05-2008, 06:57 PM
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who cares

LL2
04-05-2008, 10:02 PM
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who cares

For real. He is a good looking wealthy bachelor. I would expect him to have babes in his hot tub and drinking. Not playing pictionary.

Partial
04-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Dude Leinart is living my dream life. Except I'd stay a USC Trojan (and always carry a pack of them on me) for life in that dream.

3irty1
04-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Does seem like a step down though. At USC he was hitting up Hollywood parties.

Fritz
04-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Dude Leinart is living my dream life. Except I'd stay a USC Trojan (and always carry a pack of them on me) for life in that dream.

Umm, Partial, I just clicked on red's link - and it's a bunch of guys mouthing champagne bottles being held by their (male) friends. Either you saw a completely different link, or you have a whole lot different idea of a "dream life" than I do...

Partial
04-05-2008, 11:17 PM

Umm, Partial, I just clicked on red's link - and it's a bunch of guys mouthing champagne bottles being held by their (male) friends. Either you saw a completely different link, or you have a whole lot different idea of a "dream life" than I do...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty damn funny. I didn't click. I imagined it was Hollywood Matt and a bunch of sluts.

Scott Campbell
04-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Dude Leinart is living my dream life.

You dream of teetering on the edge of bust status?

Tony Oday
04-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Dude Leinart is living my dream life.

You dream of teetering on the edge of bust status?

no hanging out with hot jersey chasers while going back to my 5 million dollar mansion :)

Zool
04-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Is it just me, or is that a pic of 4 douchebags all dressed alike?

MadtownPacker
04-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Is it just me, or is that a pic of 4 douchebags all dressed alike?Thats what the fuck Im wondering too. Did the pic get changed?

MJZiggy
04-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Looks to me like a stupid picture of 4 guys dressed like a gay boy band at a costume party and goofing off. Lousy costumes by the way...

GBRulz
04-06-2008, 06:09 PM
What Tony is talking about here is a party that Leinart and Nick Lachey went to. So, Leinart is friends with some celebs. I'll try to contain my excitement.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/matt_and_nick_get_dirty

RashanGary
04-06-2008, 06:21 PM
That girl on the far left of picture number 2 is hot. Way to go Matt.

Joemailman
04-06-2008, 07:56 PM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/2008/03/0331_dirty_2_full.jpg

b bulldog
04-06-2008, 08:14 PM
One of the reasons why he fell as far as he did on draft day was the concern among some that football isn't very important to him. All of these pics and his willingness to get benched before the injury this past season hasn't done much to silence those critics.

Freak Out
04-06-2008, 11:55 PM
What the fuck is it with some QBs these days? Aren't there pictures of Orton blowing some guy/bottle out there?

twoseven
04-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Lots of players get ripped for not finding new friends once they become millionaires in the NFL. How about that player (name escpaes me, from a Texas school?) we drafted some years ago that celebrated being a newly selected NFL player by returning to his campus and literally shooting it up with his friends at his former college, getting gun charges when he should have been studying our playbook? I don't see why Leinart should be exempt from this type of criticism, especially in light of what Bulldog referenced..Leinart being criticized in the past for not taking the game and his own committment more seriously.

My only thought on these photos is that Matt and his money and Hollywood connections should allow him to have that kind of fun without having to worry about some cheap photos popping up on the internet ala high school days. This kind of thing goes on day and night for some bigtime celebs, we just don't find out about it. Matt needs to take a queue from these celebs and learn how to keep things more quiet if he wants to avoid the critics. Otherwise, photos on the net and youtube are what will happen if you don't protect yourself better. Pretty soon you're trying to make a fast gettaway on the MTC after smacking a bouncer on the head with a big iron pole at your old stomping grounds, or you're looking for a t-shirt to wipe your ass with after taking a shiite in your ex girlfriend's college closet.

DonHutson
04-07-2008, 12:47 PM
What the fuck is it with some QBs these days? Aren't there pictures of Orton blowing some guy/bottle out there?

Guy... bottle... I wouldn't get bogged down by the details,

mission
04-08-2008, 01:43 AM
forget about right / wrong / football not important / she's hot / nice tits / side boob? / is he gay? / what happened to hollywood? etc

the point here is: leadership

you are the quarterback. if you do shit like this, you cant have pics online. PERIOD.

i just sold my company in december but i had 30 employees, some of them older than i am. much of my day was spent positively pushing and developing guys -- i had critical, growth-oriented conversations non-stop throughout our day. i expected a ton, and when i got a ton, top performers were rewarded. we had 330 clients ... UGA, Braves, Hawks, Thrashers, Georgia Tech, name the restaurant, name the Atlanta area golf course... we were a WINNING team.

i loved (still love) some of my old employees... i went out of my way to make sure the buyer of the company would (contractually) retain my core leadership and that as few families as possible would be affected...

what's my point?

if i joined them after work for beers, i would have TWO max and leave (they'd always give me crap etc)... i'd watch my mouth, i wouldnt join them in talking about "banging chicks" this weekend... i wouldnt talk much about how was about to sign a production deal with konvict muzik (afterall, i wear suits, i CANT possible make rap music) ... it really sucked for me, because i liked the guys and wanted to be closer to them but couldnt, i couldnt let them know i smoked weed or did a bump every now and then... i couldnt ever let them hear me slur my words or stumble out of the bar or have them think "maybe tony shouldnt be driving" ... i NEVER didnt shave, i NEVER let ANYONE beat me to the office. i couldnt... i cant demand what i cant do myself.

i need to impact them tomorrow. i need them to WANT to be like me, to want to work how i do, to aspire to get to my position and to focus as much on their own preparation as i would on mine... or at least as much as they THOUGHT i did on mine...

it's a bad look. and it's not the look of the leader of a super bowl fucking champion.

some of you get this. others have no clue. whether your company grosses 30k a day or you average 30 points by halftime. it requires leadership, lots of it, and most importantly, leadership that infects potential future leaders for a stronger overall organization tomorrow.

he just doesn't have it right now and age is no excuse. i founded my company at 23, sold it at 26 and havent worked since ... and never will again. unless you consider playing the keyboard, rolling a blunt and riding the faders on a mixing board work ... i definitely dont.

twoseven
04-08-2008, 04:00 AM
I think some GBP fans would be more alarmed at these photos if it were a young Packer player in them, not someone from another team. Imagine how diehard Cardnial fans may feel after seeing these shots.

What would anyone (that thinks Leinart did not do anything wrong) here be saying if similar brand new pictures of Rodgers, or Jennings, or Hawk partying with college (looking) kids surfaced?

Zool
04-08-2008, 07:35 AM
Imagine how diehard Cardnial fans may feel after seeing these shots.

Fan...singular.

KYPack
04-08-2008, 07:45 AM
Lord, Mission.

That was a flat out rant/revelation.

twoseven
04-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Imagine how diehard Cardnial fans may feel after seeing these shots.

Fan...singular.
That's funny, someone I was talking to said tghe same thing..'there is no such thing as a diehard AZ fan.'

Well, at least HE is probably a little bit upset, then again he was probably the guy holding the bottle..

woodbuck27
04-12-2008, 04:18 PM

Uhhh! Single and in 20's then just gooo for it. Get it out of your system.

Don't wait till later. Then it can cost too much, that translates to way too much. :)

Partial
04-13-2008, 02:41 AM

Uhhh! Single and in 20's then just gooo for it. Get it out of your system.

Don't wait till later. Then it can cost too much, that translates to way too much. :)

Meh. I am a good person in they eyes of above. I could never live the lifestyle of a Matt Leinart.

cpk1994
04-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Lots of players get ripped for not finding new friends once they become millionaires in the NFL. How about that player (name escpaes me, from a Texas school?) we drafted some years ago that celebrated being a newly selected NFL player by returning to his campus and literally shooting it up with his friends at his former college, getting gun charges when he should have been studying our playbook? I don't see why Leinart should be exempt from this type of criticism, especially in light of what Bulldog referenced..Leinart being criticized in the past for not taking the game and his own committment more seriously.

My only thought on these photos is that Matt and his money and Hollywood connections should allow him to have that kind of fun without having to worry about some cheap photos popping up on the internet ala high school days. This kind of thing goes on day and night for some bigtime celebs, we just don't find out about it. Matt needs to take a queue from these celebs and learn how to keep things more quiet if he wants to avoid the critics. Otherwise, photos on the net and youtube are what will happen if you don't protect yourself better. Pretty soon you're trying to make a fast gettaway on the MTC after smacking a bouncer on the head with a big iron pole at your old stomping grounds, or you're looking for a t-shirt to wipe your ass with after taking a shiite in your ex girlfriend's college closet.

I believe that was Cory Rodgers.

KYPack
04-14-2008, 08:28 PM

I believe that was Cory Rodgers.

Cory shot a shotgun. He might have finished off with the pole, don't remember. If he used the pole, I'm sure he dropped it.

Da Pooper (Najeh Davenport) took the little sojourn in the girl's closet.

Actually, I thought Najeh did it right. If you are on a bender & gonna screw iup, don't go halfway. Make a total asshole of yourselfm so no one is confused.

twoseven
04-15-2008, 04:00 AM
Cory shot a shotgun. He might have finished off with the pole, don't remember. If he used the pole, I'm sure he dropped it.

Da Pooper (Najeh Davenport) took the little sojourn in the girl's closet.

Actually, I thought Najeh did it right. If you are on a bender & gonna screw iup, don't go halfway. Make a total asshole of yourselfm so no one is confused.
She was lucky. I went to college with a guy whose close friend went one further. A girl peed on him during sex, so when she passed out he left a Najeh on her forehead..no lie. Yeah, and you thought you felt like crap waking up before the walk of shame the next morning..I bet R. Kelly is jealous.