PDA

View Full Version : The Draft Gurus - Patrick Lee

MJZiggy
04-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Who will Ted Thompson choose with his first round pick this year? Who can tell, but if Nutz has his way, it will be Patrick Lee (http://www.packerrats.com).

Partial
04-06-2008, 11:09 PM
LOL, Nutz flames people for citing other sources of material for draft content but goes and writes an article of the same variety himself.

How many Auburn games did you catch last year big guy? :D

oregonpackfan
04-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Interesting article. I have to admit I had never heard of Patrick Lee.

Joemailman
04-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Good player, but I think he'd be a reach at #30, and TT doesn't like to reach for need. Could be available with either of the Packers 2nd round picks, or TT could trade down to middle of the 2nd round and get him.

Lurker64
04-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Good player, but I think he'd be a reach at #30, and TT doesn't like to reach for need. Could be available with either of the Packers 2nd round picks, or TT could trade down to middle of the 2nd round and get him.

I'm not sure I necessarily agree. TT may not "reach for need", but he might grade players differently than "draft experts" do, and while what he does might seem like a reach to "experts" he could just be following his board. I'm not sure how many "experts" had Justin Harrell with a 16th overall grade. A few did, but not most.

If you told me that on TT's board he had Patrick Lee graded higher than Brandon Flowers, Tracy Porter, Justin King, Antoine Cason, and Aqib Talib I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Joemailman
04-07-2008, 07:04 AM
I don't think you understand. We do mock drafts because we think GM's think the way we do. :D

SkinBasket
04-07-2008, 07:49 AM
LOL, Nutz flames people for citing other sources of material for draft content but goes and writes an article of the same variety himself.

Partial, you steal other people's material and claim it as your own opinion. That's what you get "flamed" for.

There's a difference between that and digesting multiple sources and combining it with a general knowledge of the game to form your own opinion.

RashanGary
04-07-2008, 08:01 AM
I don't know if I like him. He coudln't start at Auburn until his SR year. I'm a big fan of multi year starters who play good football consistantly and answer any questions on the field.

This kid is a big question mark IMO. He's a guy who couldn't beat out college competition but we want him to beat out pro competition.

More than anything, TT has never taken a guy this raw early in the draft. I would expect a more proven, quality player with the first three or four picks, not a project who hasn't done anything in the college ranks.

Partial
04-07-2008, 09:16 AM

Partial, you steal other people's material and claim it as your own opinion. That's what you get "flamed" for.

There's a difference between that and digesting multiple sources and combining it with a general knowledge of the game to form your own opinion.

Bullshit. You're an idiot if you think linking to people saying "scouts are saying this".

This is no different. Not at all.

Partial
04-07-2008, 09:18 AM
I don't know if I like him. He coudln't start at Auburn until his SR year. I'm a big fan of multi year starters who play good football consistantly and answer any questions on the field.

This kid is a big question mark IMO. He's a guy who couldn't beat out college competition but we want him to beat out pro competition.

More than anything, TT has never taken a guy this raw early in the draft. I would expect a more proven, quality player with the first three or four picks, not a project who hasn't done anything in the college ranks.

I don't think he is very good. I had no idea who he was until recently, and that says something considering I watched Florida play Auburn and focused much of my attention of Harvin. The whole game Harvin was wide open but Nutz #1 stunna Timmy T couldn't get the ball to him. Lucky for Lee, Tebow is god awful or he would have been burned for 4-5 TDs because Harvin is a stud.

This guy will amount to nothing imo. He'll never be better than average.

The Leaper
04-07-2008, 09:20 AM
While I haven't looked at this kid in depth, my first impression is that I would be very disappointed if this is who we end up with in the first round.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 09:54 AM

Bullshit. You're an idiot if you think linking to people saying "scouts are saying this".

Do you think you actually have any pull on this forum when it comes to football knowledge? Donkey.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM

He had some nagging injuries his junior year, and was slated as the starter going into his sophomore year, again injuries, nothing serious.

Reasons why I picked this guy, big, and can be physical. can run, and is a decent to good all around football player at this point, he is not an Ahmad Carroll that can run and with hope a team can turn him into a football player. He can step up and play special teams right away, and he has time to sit and learn behind guys like Harris and Woodson. He might not even beat out Bush, Blackmon, or Williams for playing time his rookie year, but this guy might have a higher ceiling than those guys.

Who knows he might be a one year starter and terrible, but who knows, I was asked to write and article and I wrote it on an what I think would be an exciting prospect. I wasn't guessing at who Packers GM would take with the 30th pick, but who could fit the bill for the Packers at the 30th spot. A player that could help in a possible need area, but also has the skills for the scheme the Packers run.

Oscar
04-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Nice work Nutz. Thanks for taking the time to write it up. I don't follow college sports much so I will not pretend to be an expert. I've always thought of T.T. as an excellent talent evaluator..If he likes this guy I won't be surprised if he is picked.

Partial
04-07-2008, 10:19 AM

Do you think you actually have any pull on this forum when it comes to football knowledge? Donkey.

Well, we'll see how well you do when your homeboy Timmy T is a 6th round fullback and this Lee character flames out before he ever has his shot to shine.

I didn't even know who the guy was but seeing how open Florida's receivers were all game only to have your franchise #1 guaranteed pick Timmy T not find them speaks volumes.

Fritz
04-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Better Patrick than James or Charles.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 11:05 AM

Well, we'll see how well you do when your homeboy Timmy T is a 6th round fullback and this Lee character flames out before he ever has his shot to shine.

I didn't even know who the guy was but seeing how open Florida's receivers were all game only to have your franchise #1 guaranteed pick Timmy T not find them speaks volumes.

Sure, whatever.

SkinBasket
04-07-2008, 12:56 PM

You might also be an idiot if you can't complete a sentence that calls someone else an idiot. Charming.

I won't start a poll on this one (because I think we all have an idea how that would play out for you), but something tells me our humble associates of Packerrats.com see a difference between what you post and what nutz posts.

Partial
04-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Yes, mine are insightful and time has proven them accurate. I'm not saying Nutz doesn't know what he's talking about, but to jump down my throat for doing the same is ridiculous.

It's funny, you have accused me of using one source of content, but the funny thing is just about every scouting report tends to list the same positives and negatives. Hmmm, I wonder why it might seem like a person is using one source then.

With that said, I think Nutz will be dead wrong about this guy, and I doubt he goes in the first 60 picks. My view on this guy is probably more complete than Nutz's and others', but it is still limited.

And BTW, I, unlike you, have to post in between doing tasks rather than neglecting my kids all day and posting on a football forum. I don't have the time to worry about my grammar. Who cares?

Zool
04-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Vernand Morrency.

Partial
04-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Vernand Morrency.

Too soon to tell. He got hurt. Before that, we heard nothing but good things from him. If Grant can put up the kind of yardage he did, I think it's logical to think Money Morency could do just as well.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Yes, mine are insightful and time has proven them accurate. I'm not saying Nutz doesn't know what he's talking about, but to jump down my throat for doing the same is ridiculous.

It's funny, you have accused me of using one source of content, but the funny thing is just about every scouting report tends to list the same positives and negatives. Hmmm, I wonder why it might seem like a person is using one source then.

With that said, I think Nutz will be dead wrong about this guy, and I doubt he goes in the first 60 picks. My view on this guy is probably more complete than Nutz's and others', but it is still limited.

And BTW, I, unlike you, have to post in between doing tasks rather than neglecting my kids all day and posting on a football forum. I don't have the time to worry about my grammar. Who cares?

Same comeback again? You really do have to be more insightful. Besides Skin isn't the one with over 10,000 posts, so who spends more time on an internet forum? who's life is more consumed by an internet forum?

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Vernand Morrency.

Too soon to tell. He got hurt. Before that, we heard nothing but good things from him. If Grant can put up the kind of yardage he did, I think it's logical to think Money Morency could do just as well.

Um logical? Grant succeeded and Morency was regulated to blocking back.

texaspackerbacker
04-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Morency doesn't come close to having the burst at the line and breakaway speed of Grant, even though he weighs 20 or 30 pounds less.

Regarding the subject of this thread, I wouldn't disparage anybody who made the effort to research and write an article without benefit of a paycheck.

I also hadn't heard of Lee, and tend to be turned off by the fact that he didn't start until his senior year. Also, I didn't see any glowing stats about speed or ideal size or whatever.

4 or 5 Corners have been mentioned as worthy of the Packers #1 pick. Cromartie may be long gone, but other than him, either Talib or MIKE JENKINS--my own top choice, other than the slim chance of Cromartie falling that far. Because of the plethora of quality prospects and the fact that the Packers can use (if not strongly need) a future prospect, I expect the Packers to go for whichever of these top 5 or so Corners is available and which Thompson likes best when our pick comes along. As I said, I'm rooting for it to be JENKINS of South Florida.

Getting a future O Tackle prospect seems less likely mainly because there aren't that many who are likely to merit the #30 pick.

SkinBasket
04-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Yes, mine are insightful and dumb dumb dumb

Insightful? No. Correct? You'd have to back that up. The "assessments" you don't just pluck from someone else's work consist mainly of "He has the it factor." The golden Partial touch of destiny. Deep. I guess, for me, after your to-the-death assertion that Ike was a top 10 talent it's been hard to take you as more than a crackpot.

you have accused me of using one source of content

No. I've accused you of googling reports, then posting whatever it says as your own thoughts. You know Partial, it's fine to admit that what you know of a player is based of research. You look silly when you claim you've watched a youtube of a player, or a game, and come up with all the same information as the scouts independently and practically verbatim.

My view on this guy is probably more complete than Nutz's and others', but it is still limited.

What view? You watched one game he played in and didn't notice him? Wow. That's some view.

Yeah. Tasks like building your geek machine and scouting the entire draft crop this year. Your grammar isn't the problem. The fact you can't complete a thought is because no one knows what the fuck you're trying to say.

You know Partial, I don't care that you like to pretend to know everything. I guess it probably makes you feel important and smart. Most of the time I spot one of your opinions on a player, it gives me a chuckle and I move on. But when you start believing your own illusions and belittling the work and knowledge of other posters, that's plain stupid. The only reason I "jumped down your throat" is because you had to go and say something stupid again - namely that someone writing an article based of knowledge and research is no better than you plagiarizing other people's work.

But whatever. I know I'm throwing stones against a brick wall here anyway.

Partial
04-07-2008, 03:25 PM
OK Skin, whatever you say. It's just not worth it anymore. I am glad that you're the premiere authority on all things.

SkinBasket
04-07-2008, 03:55 PM
OK Skin, whatever you say. It's just not worth it anymore. I am glad that you're the premiere authority on all things.

Hahahaha. I don't think I could pry that title away from you in a thousand years.

Lurker64
04-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I like Patrick Lee. I hope we can draft him in the second round. I would not be upset if we drafted him in the first round, he's probably the most physical corner in this draft and I was impressed when I saw him play this year (I watched 5 or 6 Auburn games). The way he gets after people, despite lack of ideal size or straight line speed, reminded me of a younger Al Harris. Is there any chance we can talk more about Patrick Lee and less about Partial?

I really don't want to draft Partial this year, particularly not in the first round. His upside is limited and he just doesn't have that it factor.

Charles Woodson
04-07-2008, 06:07 PM

any type of credibility you had, just left you with that statement, im sorry partial but a quarterback doesn't put up over 3000 yards passing, 32 passing TDs, along with almost 900 rushing yards and 23 TD's, and go on to win the heisman and turn out to be a crappy player...

I am very curious, you feel a need to shoot down Lee as a prospect, is there a reason for this like i mean especially nuts, who i'd take his view on a player in the draft far above yours.

Joemailman
04-07-2008, 06:09 PM
The one negative about him (according to the Sporting News) that jumped out at me was that when covering downfield with his back to the QB, he does not show good ball awareness. That would be a problem with the press coverage the Packers use. I wouldn't mind him as a 2nd round pick. I just think a guy like Cason might be a better pick in the 1st round.

Charles Woodson
04-07-2008, 06:26 PM

I don't think he is very good. I had no idea who he was until recently, and that says something considering

OH NOZ,
Alright, note to self, if Partial doesnt know about him then he must absolutely suck, take that all the Donald Drivers, and Greg Jenning

Charles Woodson
04-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Nutz,
Im also on your boat, that corner needs to be our number one priority. I did some research on the guy, yes partial research, and I thought he was a bit raw but could be a good prospect, i think with corner backs like Talib, Jenkins, or Cason on the board still i would take those before Lee, Now if we went another route than DB in round one then Maybe taking a guy like Lee wouldnt be bad in round 2, another prospect that interested me, but apparently he wont be good cause partial probably doesnt know him is Tyvon Branch from Conneticut

Partial
04-07-2008, 07:35 PM

I don't think he is very good. I had no idea who he was until recently, and that says something considering

OH NOZ,
Alright, note to self, if Partial doesnt know about him then he must absolutely suck, take that all the Donald Drivers, and Greg Jenning

No, but good corners don't get burned all day long by Percy Harvin and the adequate at best Gator receiving corps. If you're going to pick a corner in the first round, you want to be damn sure he can play against the best receivers. Harvin put up almost 200 yards that game and would have had 200 more if Tebow could get him the ball. As a result, I think Lee failed majorly. I don't want a player that fails miserably against good competition. That is the anti-partial draft pick. Sherman-esque really.

Charles Woodson
04-07-2008, 07:50 PM

OH NOZ,
That is the anti-partial draft pick.

Do you always talk about yourself in the 3rd person, when your spewing shit about how you think you know everything?

falco
04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
i try to be a student of the game, but in general i don't know shit which i why i try to keep my mouth shut most times and don't act like i'm an authority about all things football.

it keeps me from looking like a complete moron.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-07-2008, 08:17 PM

OH NOZ,

No, but good corners don't get burned all day long by Percy Harvin and the adequate at best Gator receiving corps. If you're going to pick a corner in the first round, you want to be damn sure he can play against the best receivers. Harvin put up almost 200 yards that game and would have had 200 more if Tebow could get him the ball. As a result, I think Lee failed majorly. I don't want a player that fails miserably against good competition. That is the anti-partial draft pick. Sherman-esque really.

More of your lies, partial. Best to do it when they can't be verified.

You just make it too easy.

First, Harvin didn't have anywhere near 200 yards receiving. Harvin had 7 for 119. That is a far cry from 200. Subtract a 52 yarder and that is essentially 12 yards a catch..nothing special.

And, Harvin is gonna have numbers when UF can't run the ball with the exception of Tebow. Outside of tebow the gators rushed 9 times for 36 yards.

Second, you tell us that if Tebow could get him the ball..as if tebow was missing him all day long. Yet, Tebow was 20 for 27 on attempts.

The game was 20-17...you make it out like it was some sort of high scoring affair. lee had 4 tackles, 2 kick returns, and an interception...yet, you didn't know anything about him. lol.

Lastly, all your talk doesn't prove that Lee was covering harvin throughout the game.

Partial
04-07-2008, 08:24 PM
OK Tyrone, whatever you say...

Again, the point is Tebow did not get him the ball, yet Harvin was OPEN all day long. I sat next to his family. I paid very close attention.

It's not worth my time, but let it be known I am 110% correct on this. And since when does a #1 corner not match-up with the opposing teams best receiver?!? Nonsense..

Charles Woodson
04-07-2008, 08:32 PM

Again, the point is Tebow did not get him the ball, yet Harvin was OPEN all day long. I sat next to his family. I paid very close attention.

It's not worth my time, but let it be known I am 110% correct on this. And since when does a #1 corner not match-up with the opposing teams best receiver?!? Nonsense..

To sit next to Harvins family, means that you have to be at the game partial... The fact that Tebow didnt get the ball to Harvin isnt his fault, its actually the O-coordinators fault.

But still how typical of Partial by trying to cover up his over exaggerations, with his whole 110% thing.

BallHawk
04-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Draft time is always fun.

People talking out of their ass about telling people that they are talking out of their ass.

I'll be glad when the draft is over. It's the most wonderful bullshit time of the year. Nobody watches these players consistently with strict attention towards them anyways.

It's like the three blind mice critiquing art. Everybody is just guessing.

falco
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM

People talking out of their ass about telling people that they are talking out of their ass.

I'll be glad when the draft is over. It's the most wonderful bullshit time of the year. Nobody watches these players consistently with strict attention towards them anyways.

ballhawk, are you implying that the one time I walked past a tv in the mall playing the kentucky - lsu game doesn't qualify me to grade out the entire UK offensive line? sir, i doth protest your outlandish accusations!

Partial
04-07-2008, 08:54 PM

To sit next to Harvins family, means that you have to be at the game partial... The fact that Tebow didnt get the ball to Harvin isnt his fault, its actually the O-coordinators fault.

But still how typical of Partial by trying to cover up his over exaggerations, with his whole 110% thing.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/partiallytoast/theharvins.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/partiallytoast/seperation.jpg

The guy about to cross the 5 yard line with the corner two yards behind him in Percy. It's tough to get a good picture from that high up, but this was consistently happening all game.

Mr. Harvin disagrees with you.

BallHawk
04-07-2008, 08:55 PM

ballhawk, are you implying that the one time I walked past a tv in the mall playing the kentucky - lsu game doesn't qualify me to grade out the entire UK offensive line? sir, i doth protest your outlandish accusations!

I see you have been following the Mike Sherman method.

Keep it up, Falco! If you watch a few minutes of SportsCenter you could soon be head of scouting for an NFL franchise! :D

Partial
04-07-2008, 08:56 PM
The point is I don't think a first round pick gets beat off the line play after play after play. This corner back is not someone I want on the Packers. He'd be great on the Vikes or Bears, though :lol:

The only Auburn defender to really stick out was the DE who was virtually unblockable and had penetration play after play after play. Grove I think? I would love to get him but I doubt he'll fall that far.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 09:48 PM

The guy about to cross the 5 yard line with the corner two yards behind him in Percy. It's tough to get a good picture from that high up, but this was consistently happening all game.

Well I hope that Tebow didn't throw the ball, your boy was in double coverage with the safety over the top.

Partial
04-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Nutz the guy is 2-3 steps behind him. That is touchdown Harvin every single time. The safety is inside on him and Harvin is running to the corner and is far faster.

Lurker64
04-07-2008, 10:01 PM
I think the important thing to note is that Ted Thompson knows more about Patrick Lee than Partial does. If Ted Thompson drafts Patrick Lee in the first, it will be because he liked him better than Partial does. Everyone in the Green Bay Packers scouting department is more informed than Partial. What any of us think has very little to do with who gets drafted.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 10:02 PM
I think the important thing to note is that Ted Thompson knows more about Patrick Lee than Partial does. If Ted Thompson drafts Patrick Lee in the first, it will be because he liked him better than Partial does. Everyone in the Green Bay Packers scouting department is more informed than Partial. What any of us think has very little to do with who gets drafted.

Really? Partial is the fucking MAN!!!!!

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Nutz the guy is 2-3 steps behind him. That is touchdown Harvin every single time. The safety is inside on him and Harvin is running to the corner and is far faster.

You're full of shit. I guess if Auburn had Ike they wouldn't have had that problem.

TOP TEN!!!!

Charles Woodson
04-07-2008, 10:06 PM
yea but its so much fun to predict
Ive said this many times, but i think draft season is my favorite part of football... Hopefully one day ill be able to become a scout

BallHawk
04-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Draft season isn't complete without PackerPro.

Where is PackerPro?

Charles Woodson
04-07-2008, 10:09 PM

Where is PackerPro?

hes going through withdrawals, i think he converted to a Buffalo fan so he could follow lynch :lol: i will admit last draft season i wanted lynch badd in the first

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 10:10 PM

You're so full of shit it actually hurts.

Receivers are open quite a bit. The problem is angles you donkey, QBs at all levels miss open receivers almost every passing play because they can't see them all the time. Sure maybe Tebow should have locked on to Harvin all day and night, and then tipped his passes to the safety. I am sure you payed attention when his family kept crying to the heavens that their boy was open.

3irty1
04-07-2008, 10:11 PM

Can't take away a fans right to speculate though.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 10:17 PM

The thing is I told Ziggy when she came up with the idea to do this that I wasn't predicting who the Packers would take, just an option that filled the basic qualities that the Packers look for. The bottom line if the Packers invest in a first round corner back you can bet that they will be big, physical, and has some speed.

MJZiggy
04-07-2008, 10:19 PM

The thing is I told Ziggy when she came up with the idea to do this that I wasn't predicting who the Packers would take, just an option that filled the basic qualities that the Packers look for. The bottom line if the Packers invest in a first round corner back you can bet that they will be big, physical, and has some speed.

And you did it precisely, btw. Nice job.

BallHawk
04-07-2008, 10:34 PM

Where is PackerPro?

hes going through withdrawals, i think he converted to a Buffalo fan so he could follow lynch :lol: i will admit last draft season i wanted lynch badd in the first

Biggest mancrush in the history of mancrushes.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-07-2008, 10:44 PM

When does a corner not matchup...are you that stupid...depends on the coverage. Wow, i can't believe you are that stupid.

Oh, i see..7 passes to harvin isn't getting him the ball. Do you suppose that the o coordinator figured that perhaps it was better to spread the ball around? Nah, let's just go back to harvin all day long.

20-27...i guess that isn't a good passing percentage. :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
04-07-2008, 10:47 PM

Well I hope that Tebow didn't throw the ball, your boy was in double coverage with the safety over the top.

And, you didn't even mention the other corner who HAS COMPLETELY ABANDONDED his man and is drifting to harvin...from the looks of that corner..sure looks like tebow was going for harvin..or at least looking for him.

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-07-2008, 11:27 PM

Thats true, but than why even post about the draft at all if thats how your going to look at it? I like when people talk about who they think is good, it just gets stupid when people can't stay civil.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2008, 11:34 PM

Thats true, but than why even post about the draft at all if thats how your going to look at it? I like when people talk about who they think is good, it just gets stupid when people can't stay civil.

This is all because I called Partial out on some stuff earlier, this has nothing to do with Patrick Lee, it has all to do with Partial and his immaturity.

Everyone else was civil even in disagreement with the article, that is totally understandable.

But the point is, Thompson is the only one that really knows what he wants or how these players grade out for the Packers. It is fun to speculate, sure, but reality is, it is a real waste of time to create a mock draft, or nail down one player. Trust me, this is coming from a guy that once created a 7th round mock draft, only to have it wrecked by trades a week before the draft. I won't ever waste my time like that again.

BallHawk
04-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Too....much....scrolling.

Fixed.

Lurker64
04-08-2008, 01:09 AM

I'm just saying that we're spending way, way, way too much time talking about what Partial thinks and not enough time talking about the actual player. Who gives a <redacted> what Partial thinks? I like Patrick Lee.

twoseven
04-08-2008, 04:19 AM
Using the word neglect with any parent is serious business, choose a different word.

I applaud Nutz for taking the time out of his day to do the work and put this thing together, regardless of how much info he had to find elsewhere. That this kid from Auburn may not be worth a shiite in the NFL is hardly the point. Nutz put together a helluva argument in his favor, delivered the pros and the cons, and introduced all of us to someone we haven't heard of yet. It's like assigning somone to debate in favor of a topic that they may not support, not easy to do. I admire Nutz for taking a chance on someone that is NOT a household name, especially considering that TT likes to pick dudes like him. Maybe Nutz should have put together a piece on JStew, Cason, or Davis out of USC. That would have been original since the entire football world knows plenty about them already.

Bretsky
04-08-2008, 06:38 PM

Where is PackerPro?

Heard he got into too many fights with another poster and decided to retire
although
he sends a message that he was right about Marshawn Lynch

Charles Woodson
04-08-2008, 08:33 PM
. Maybe Nutz should have put together a piece on JStew, Cason, or Davis out of USC. That would have been original since the entire football world knows plenty about them already.

Thank you, i have been crying out that for Cason

the_idle_threat
04-09-2008, 06:09 PM

Where is PackerPro?

Heard he got into too many fights with another poster and decided to retire
although
he sends a message that he was right about Marshawn Lynch

I just saw him lurking a few minutes ago ... in the Garbage Can.

MadtownPacker
04-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Bumped for Joe.

Joemailman
04-29-2008, 12:07 PM
Well, Nutz called the pick, he just had the round wrong. I wonder where TT had Lee ranked compared to the other top CB's. Did he figure he could get Lee that late, or did Lee fall into his lap unexpectedly? I'm guessing the latter.

Fritz
04-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Agreed - it appears that both Brohm and Lee fell into his lap.

If only Drew Barrymore would fall into mine...