PDA

View Full Version : Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers?

Kiwon
04-10-2008, 04:01 PM
A bag containing $140,000 in $20 bills falls off a Brinks truck. A man with serious financial problems finds it and eventually turns it in.

What would you have done?

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_8857828?source=rss_viewed

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site577/2008/0409/20080409_075226_money8a_400.jpg

Jimx29
04-10-2008, 04:05 PM
It's traceable. You're an absolute idiot if you keep it and figure that you won't get caught.
Of course if it was $1,400,000 i'd be gone to Switzerland in a heartbeat. I'd figure out how to launder the money and hopefully I won't have to buy 40 subscriptions of vibe figuring it out :?

GrnBay007
04-10-2008, 04:06 PM
I'd turn it in because I'd be to scared I would get caught with the money and go to the big house.

But I would expect a reward.....and if I didn't get one, I'd hire a mean guy to slash their tires. :D

One time I found a $100 bill on the ground outside my car at a quick stop. I looked around and there was nobody around so I picked it up....but then I waited there about 10 min. to see if anyone came up and asked if I saw it.

Kiwon
04-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I'd turn it in because I'd be to scared I would get caught with the money and go to the big house.

But I would expect a reward.....and if I didn't get one, I'd hire a mean guy to slash their tires. :D

One time I found a $100 bill on the ground outside my car at a quick stop. I looked around and there was nobody around so I picked it up....but then I waited there about 10 min. to see if anyone came up and asked if I saw it.

...and then......please continue, finish the story :)

LL2
04-10-2008, 04:22 PM

...then she loaded up on Cheetos, Funyuns, Twinkies, 40 oz juggs of pop and went home with her loot.

GrnBay007
04-10-2008, 04:26 PM

I took Da Money!! :D

GrnBay007
04-10-2008, 04:30 PM

...then she loaded up on Cheetos, Funyuns, Twinkies, 40 oz juggs of pop and went home with her loot.

LOL no, actually I was kinda nervous about spending it and I remember I hung on to it quite awhile before I spent it. Imagine if that happened to someone that owned a truck or SUV now.......you could fill your tank with gas and still have money left over for a pop.

Deputy Nutz
04-10-2008, 05:05 PM
I guess if I just found it on the side of the road I would take it as my own. If I saw it fall off the truck, I would return it.