PDA

View Full Version : "It Was Suffering, So I Beat it To Death"

Deputy Nutz
04-11-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=738096

Guy beats his dog to death with a bat because it was sick. Gets jail time.

Real smart, save 60 bucks hit dog with aluminum bat several times. Jackass.

sheepshead
04-11-2008, 12:40 PM
He's gonna have the equivalent of a baseball bat in his you-know-where from his new boyfriend any day now!

SkinBasket
04-11-2008, 01:14 PM
I was hoping this was another thread about Harlan. Oh well.

Jimx29
04-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Reminds me of the crazy cat lady from the Twin Cities:
http://media.putfile.com/Crazy-Cat-Lady

Freak Out
04-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Dude looks fucked up in that photo.

3irty1
04-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm not gonna read the article. How did he get caught???

Harlan Huckleby
04-11-2008, 03:07 PM
I believe the guy's story, he's just stupid. when you associate with all smart people like we have in this forum, its easy to forget that there are some real morons out there.

the scariest part is the guy looks like Aaron Rodgers.

BallHawk
04-11-2008, 03:08 PM
I believe the guy's story, he's just stupid. when you associate with all smart people like we have in this forum, its easy to forget that there are some real morons out there.

After 3 months of meth?

Harlan Huckleby
04-11-2008, 03:14 PM

After 3 months of meth?

after 1 month of bad guard play

BallHawk
04-11-2008, 03:17 PM

After 3 months of meth?

after 1 month of bad guard play

Very nice, Harlan.

RashanGary
04-11-2008, 07:26 PM
I agree, HH. It was stupid, but if you've never tried to kill anythign with a baseball bat you might not realize it takes more than one shot. We hear all of these crazy stories about someone being killed with a baseball to the head or a golf ball, but what they forget to tell you is those shots were perfect. Usually the head is pretty durable and you can pound the shit out of someone before they die.

Now he knows, if you want to kill the animal you love bring it to the vet and have it put down. Common sense? A little, but I can see why he might think he could have just finish the thing off with one shot to the head.

Harlan Huckleby
04-11-2008, 08:14 PM
if you've never tried to kill anythign with a baseball bat you might not realize it takes more than one shot

:shock:

Joemailman
04-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Usually the head is pretty durable and you can pound the shit out of someone before they die.

:shock: :shock:

Deputy Nutz
04-11-2008, 08:37 PM
I agree, HH. It was stupid, but if you've never tried to kill anythign with a baseball bat you might not realize it takes more than one shot. We hear all of these crazy stories about someone being killed with a baseball to the head or a golf ball, but what they forget to tell you is those shots were perfect. Usually the head is pretty durable and you can pound the shit out of someone before they die.

Now he knows, if you want to kill the animal you love bring it to the vet and have it put down. Common sense? A little, but I can see why he might think he could have just finish the thing off with one shot to the head.

He would have been better off paying the 60 bucks and taking to a vet, but if you wanted to kill your dog by yourself, a .22 to the head is about the easiest way to do it.

If he wanted to use a blunt instrument, he should have used a 16 pound sledge.

funny story, My buddy took me along to his uncles farm to do a little bow hunting and we showed up we saw his cousin sitting on the porch with a shotgun. He was pretty upset, he told us he was trying to shoot his dog. His dog had cancer and was suffering, and he thought he could just pop it like Old Yeller. Well he took a shot at it, but he pulled off at the last second. He missed and the dog wouldn't go near him for him to get a shot. He was so upset he didn't even want to shoot it again. He asked my buddy if he could do it, he couldn't. So I took charge, I took the shotgun, but the damn thing hid underneath his uncles pick up truck, I took aim but luckily my buddy started freaking saying I couldn't shoot at the truck. Well none of us had the heart to drag the dog from under the truck to its death. He took it to the vet the next day.

Freak Out
04-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Nothing worse than a dog gone feral and I've shot a few of those in Kodiak. My father and I were hunting Blacktail and came across a pack of strays that were chasing deer....some mutts but one German shepherd and a fucking standard poodle. Blasted them all.

GBRulz
04-11-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=738096

Guy beats his dog to death with a bat because it was sick. Gets jail time.

Real smart, save 60 bucks hit dog with aluminum bat several times. Jackass.

$60 bucks? At least double that. I had to put my yellow lab down in November. $155 bucks. $75 of that were cremation costs, but there was no choice. It was either $75 or double that for them to put the dog in a bag so you can transport it home and bury it, if you wanted.

Still, what upsets me even more than hearing about this story is that the judge even questioned the Assistant DA on her decision for probation only because it only is a year and she said yes. Glad to see our state got some real justice for this sick bastard.

BallHawk
04-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I wouldn't call this guy sick, I would call him stupid, ignorant, and careless. Sick is having sex with a dead deer/picnic table.

Deputy Nutz
04-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Nothing worse than a dog gone feral and I've shot a few of those in Kodiak. My father and I were hunting Blacktail and came across a pack of strays that were chasing deer....some mutts but one German shepherd and a fucking standard poodle. Blasted them all.

Shit thats like shooting Coyotes, gotta do it.