PDA

View Full Version : Are you a betting man??? - Favre

packers11
04-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Favre odds of returning in 2008

Will Brett Favre play again in the 2008-2009 Season?
Yes +325
No -600 -- Bodog

:lol:

GrnBay007
04-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Well...I'm not a betting MAN, but... :twisted:

Kiwon
04-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Farve is gone and I doubt that Packers management would ask him to come back even under special circumstances.

He left on his terms, on a high note. That's what he said he always wanted to do and he did it.

It's time for both parties to move on.

mmmdk
04-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Favre is gone and I doubt that Packers management would ask him to come back even under special circumstances.

He left on his terms, on a high note. That's what he said he always wanted to do and he did it.

I agree with Kiwon; move on.

Guiness
04-12-2008, 03:30 AM
doesn't matter what you want Euro Rat - what do you think will happen? :lol:

I think those odds are pretty good right now, and the +325 will go up if he keeps talking. I'm laying my money there!

mmmdk
04-12-2008, 05:56 AM
doesn't matter what you want Euro Rat - what do you think will happen? :lol:

I think those odds are pretty good right now, and the +325 will go up if he keeps talking. I'm laying my money there!

I think, if Favre keeps this up, it will be a distraction to the Packer team in 2008 season - at least.

I don't think Favre will be back & I don't hope towards it either. I love Favre but he's got to grow up...then again...can he? :)

texaspackerbacker
04-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I'd bet against his coming back because I don't think the special circumstances are gonna happen.

However, I think the Packers would definitely ask Favre before considering any other alternatives if Rodgers indeed, did get injured bad enough to miss more than a couple of games. And I think he'd say yes.

gbgary
04-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Will Brett Favre play again in the 2008-2009 Season?

no!

packers11
04-12-2008, 12:14 PM
If I was Favre i'd put my 100 mill into yes then come back the day after...

:wink:

woodbuck27
04-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Favre is gone and I doubt that Packers management would ask him to come back even under special circumstances.

I LOVE Brettt Favre.

I predicted long before his announcement he'd hang em' up. No less, the actual announcement left me somewhat numb. That was one I wish I had have been all wet on. :(

Will he ' in fact ' return. I don't see either MM or TT encouraging that. He's gone and that suits TT's accounting ditum. He will never suit up as a Packer again. He's told us very diplomatically and honestly why and I say diplomatically as he placed it in terms of himself. :D

Will Favre play elsewhere?

Nope! Favre played his last NFL game Vs the Giants. Will he hurt? I think so. He knows he can still produce wins and solid stat's.

It's all a little sad.

PACKERS FOREVER!