PDA

View Full Version : The Lambeau Experience....

packinpatland
04-13-2008, 06:25 PM
....didn't make the list. What the *%$#!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23958327/

Grand Sumo Tournaments :shock: ???.........yup, high on my list.

MJZiggy
04-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Forget the substitutes, they put a 12K over Lambeau? What the fuck?

the_idle_threat
04-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Fine by me. Don't need a bunch of people who aren't Packer fans or even football fans driving up the price of tickets so that they can experience Lambeau.

In any case, the list seems to favor free/low cost venues, so maybe they should include the Metrodome. :P

red
04-13-2008, 11:56 PM
yeah, the iditarod

thats sounds like a hoot to me

the_idle_threat
04-13-2008, 11:59 PM
yeah, the iditarod

Plenty of room for spectators ... errrr patrons? :D

sheepshead
04-14-2008, 07:34 AM
These are events, not necessarily venues.

KYPack
04-14-2008, 08:11 AM
These are events, not necessarily venues.

Right.

I've been to a couple of 'em. The KY Derby is a true happening. Churchill Downs ain't the best track in KY. It's about the 3rd.

Bay to Breakers is a pain in the butt if you've trained. You are toolin' along when you get run into by 8 people in a catepillar suit, cause the people in the back of the costume can't see. I threw a guy's juggling balls in the bay, cause he ran into me twice. (Hey, I warned his ass)

He cried.

Any list of venues would have to list Lambeau.

Every time I walk into Lambeau, I feel like somebody just threw my juggling balls in the Bay.

oregonpackfan
04-14-2008, 12:33 PM
yeah, the iditarod

Yeah, watching the Iditarod sounds like loads of fun. Do they offer free frostbit treatment for toes, fingers, and the butts of the spectators? :)

Freak Out
04-14-2008, 01:05 PM
yeah, the iditarod

Yeah, watching the Iditarod sounds like loads of fun. Do they offer free frostbit treatment for toes, fingers, and the butts of the spectators? :)

Hard to call the Iditarod a spectacle when the majority of people that watch it only see part of the ceremonial start and the finish in Nome. The other 1100 miles of the race are seen by maybe a couple thousand people live. Plus it is cold as hell most of the time.