PDA

View Full Version : Favre on Letterman

packers11
04-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Found this on another forum...

Former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre is scheduled to be a guest on CBS-TV’s “Late Show with David Letterman” Thursday April 24.

A spokeswoman for the show, Kimberly Izzo-Emmet, confirmed Favre is scheduled for that night.

"We've been trying to get him on the show since his announcement of retiring, so the timing worked out for the date he's scheduled now," Izzo-Emmet said.

She said Favre was a guest on the show one other time, in January 1997. The "Late Show" is taped at the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York.

BallHawk
04-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Highest. Letterman Ratings. In Wisconsin. Ever.

Jimx29
04-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Highest. Letterman Ratings. In Wisconsin. Ever.QFT

Kiwon
04-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Cool.

I just wonder how he will handle the evitable "Would you ever unretire?" question?

packinpatland
04-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I may have to go into the city that day. :wink: .............

MadtownPacker
04-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Cool.

I just wonder how he will handle the evitable "Would you ever unretire?" question?I think it is obvious, he will unretire on the show. :lol:

Kiwon
04-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Cool.

I just wonder how he will handle the evitable "Would you ever unretire?" question?I think it is obvious, he will unretire on the show. :lol:

If he did, OMG! I'd hear the screams here in Korea.

Actually, this Letterman appearance will be viewed by the sports network guys as trial run to see how well Brett handles himself on air in that type of forum. I wouldn't be surprised to see him receive his first official offer from one of the networks shortly afterward.

Who knows if he wants to do TV now, but he'll still receive some offers.

He'll definitely be visiting the booth with John Madden at some point during one of GB's 3 MNF games. I wonder if Madden will be able to control himself considering his 17-year "man-crush" on Farve.

cpk1994
04-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Cool.

Actually, this Letterman appearance will be viewed by the sports network guys as trial run to see how well Brett handles himself on air in that type of forum. I wouldn't be surprised to see him receive his first official offer from one of the networks shortly afterward.

He'll definitely be visiting the booth with John Madden at some point during one of GB's 3 MNF games. I wonder if Madden will be able to control himself considering his 17-year "man-crush" on Favre.IT would have to be the Cowboys game, as Madden is on Sunday nights, not MNF.

woodbuck27
04-16-2008, 03:54 AM
Cool.

I just wonder how he will handle the evitable "Would you ever unretire?" question?

We'll get JH to give him some coaching. :D

Kiwon
04-16-2008, 04:11 AM
Cool.

He'll definitely be visiting the booth with John Madden at some point during one of GB's 3 MNF games. I wonder if Madden will be able to control himself considering his 17-year "man-crush" on Favre.IT would have to be the Cowboys game, as Madden is on Sunday nights, not MNF.

My bad... :( I'm an Old-School Rat.

GrnBay007
04-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Dang! I forgot about this. Did anyone watch it?

MJZiggy
04-18-2008, 06:05 AM
I tried, but since it doesn't air 'til next Thursday, I found the reception a little tricky... :wink:

Bretsky
04-18-2008, 06:42 AM

blonde moment ?? :lol: :lol:

GrnBay007
04-18-2008, 07:24 AM

blonde moment ?? :lol: :lol:

Yup :oops:

u get kicked anyway. :butt:

:P

MJZiggy
04-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Nothing like consistency! :mrgreen: