PDA

View Full Version : DST

texaspackerbacker
04-15-2008, 11:52 PM
I just noticed, you forgot to move your forum clock ahead for daylight savings time--either that or the times for posts are on Mountain Time.

MadtownPacker
04-16-2008, 08:44 PM
Is it 8:45 in WI right now?

red
04-16-2008, 08:46 PM
yes it is

MadtownPacker
04-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks, looks like I never changed the time.

Good looking out TPB, you whipcracker. :flag:

Harlan Huckleby
04-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Is it 8:45 in WI right now?

no, its 9:09. are you stoned tonight?

If you went half way round the world really fast, it would be 9:09 there too.

I just noticed the prison you created, cool. i wonder if there will be different ethnic gangs in the lockdown. Skinbasket will lead the pussys who plan on trying MMA someday.

Deputy Nutz
04-16-2008, 09:18 PM
This place needs a Lock Down ever since Tarlam posted his thread about everyone getting along.

Harlan Huckleby
04-17-2008, 12:12 AM
This place needs a Lock Down ever since Tarlam posted his thread about everyone getting along.

ya, Tarlam will get fucked hard if he ever does any time.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2008, 02:30 AM
I just noticed the prison you created, cool. i wonder if there will be different ethnic gangs in the lockdown. Skinbasket will lead the pussys who plan on trying MMA someday.Yes, Never Back Down pt II will be filmed in the prison.

Of course we all know what gang you will lead.

http://blog.glowsinthedark.net/media/1/20060407-longest_yard_cheerleaders.jpg

texaspackerbacker
04-17-2008, 10:06 AM
What is this "lockdown" thing all about?

Iron Mike
04-17-2008, 10:31 AM
My guess is that we're gonna start a prison football team:

http://www.hockeywidgets.com/newblog/uploaded_images/longestyard-785125.jpg

Zool
04-17-2008, 10:33 AM
CREWE!!!!!

SkinBasket
04-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Skinbasket will lead the pussys who plan on trying MMA someday.

If by someday, you mean currently, then I suppose I could lead that gang. You're still angry about this whole Hillary thing aren't you? It's not like she's dying you know, you'll still get to see her embellish stories when she's the next big thing on The View.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2008, 01:14 PM
What is this "lockdown" thing all about?Good ole American justice.

You will love it.

The Leaper
04-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Good ole American justice.

You will love it.

Does that mean you are going to threaten to nuke everyone until they comply? Tex is your enforcer if that is the case.

red
04-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Good ole American justice.

You will love it.

Does that mean you are going to threaten to nuke everyone until they comply? Tex is your enforcer if that is the case.no effing way

that guy would be pushing that big red button as fast as he could

we'd all be screwed

Harlan Huckleby
04-17-2008, 07:13 PM

If by someday, you mean currently, then I suppose I could lead that gang.

Guess I owe you an apology. I can't come up with it now, get back to you next week.

Will you be fighting Deputy Nutz? I know he's a lot bigger so that could be pretty cool. DO NOT MESS WITH MADTOWN. He is a master of MMA, Mixed Mexican Arts: knife in the ribs, heavy rusty chain on head, knock-out drugs. You'll wake up in a bathtub of ice, and one of your kidneys will be inside some rich guy in Costa Rica.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2008, 07:21 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew there was a reason we keep you around.

SkinBasket
04-17-2008, 09:53 PM

If by someday, you mean currently, then I suppose I could lead that gang.

Guess I owe you an apology. I can't come up with it now, get back to you next week.

Will you be fighting Deputy Nutz? I know he's a lot bigger so that could be pretty cool. DO NOT MESS WITH MADTOWN. He is a master of MMA, Mixed Mexican Arts: knife in the ribs, heavy rusty chain on head, knock-out drugs. You'll wake up in a bathtub of ice, and one of your kidneys will be inside some rich guy in Costa Rica.

Madtown can do twice as much damage with his mouth than he can with his body any day of the week. I was more afraid he was going to come back into our room to ask us to go for a walk with him in the wee hours of the morning than I was he was going jump me with a shiv.

MadtownPacker
04-18-2008, 08:27 AM
Madtown can do twice as much damage with his mouth than he can with his body any day of the week. I was more afraid he was going to come back into our room to ask us to go for a walk with him in the wee hours of the morning than I was he was going jump me with a shiv.Considering you killed some chick's shoes and fire hydrant with your patented liquid projectile attack I'd say you can do quite a bit of damage with your mouth too.

SkinBasket
04-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Madtown can do twice as much damage with his mouth than he can with his body any day of the week. I was more afraid he was going to come back into our room to ask us to go for a walk with him in the wee hours of the morning than I was he was going jump me with a shiv.Considering you killed some chick's shoes and fire hydrant with your patented liquid projectile attack I'd say you can do quite a bit of damage with your mouth too.

No one probably wants to see us fight then. You telling me about Filipeano vaginae while I puke on your shoes until one of us passes out.

MJZiggy
04-18-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm so glad I have my room booked....