PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Line

Phil03
04-16-2008, 10:54 PM
I'm currently working on a new fantasy football website and looking to write an offensive line analysis for every NFL team. I'm looking for information on the Packers offensive line such as:
-Projected 2008 starters
-Little blurb on each starter and the top backups (better at pass or run blocking, strong, agile, good or bad 2007 season)
-Best guys on the line
-Weak links on the line (if any)
-Why could the line be better in 2008?
-Why could the line be worse in 2008?

I'm basically looking for any information and would really appreciate if you could help me out.

Thanks very much,
Phil

HarveyWallbangers
04-16-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm currently working on a new fantasy football website and looking to write an offensive line analysis for every NFL team. I'm looking for information on the Packers offensive line such as:

Some might say: why the hell should we do your work for you, but I like the 'nads you are showing. I like that you aren't afraid to admit that you can't possible know the OL personnel for every team in the league. I've said before that if you want to learn about a team's personnel, it's often best to ask some of the team's fans.

Projected 2008 starters

LT Chad Clifton
LG Daryn Colledge
C Scott Wells
RG Jason Spitz
RT Mark Tauscher

There will be competition at the LG and RG spots. Spitz is more likely to remain a starter than Colledge. Without knowing who the Packers draft, Allen Barbre and Junius Coston will be the primary competition to Colledge and Spitz.

Little blurb on each starter and the top backups (better at pass or run blocking, strong, agile, good or bad 2007 season)

LT Chad Clifton

Clifton remains one of the best pass blocking LTs in the NFL. He made his first Pro Bowl last season. He didn't have his best season, but he's been worthy of a Pro Bowl nod a couple of times in his career. His run blocking is spotty, but not bad. He remains a big, athletic kid, but he's not an ideal fit for the zone blocking scheme run by the Packers.

LG Daryn Colledge

While not horrendous, Colledge has been the weak link on the OL the past two years. He's athletic, but hasn't had the strength to hold up against DTs in the NFL. He was a LT in college, and his best games have come when he's replaced Clifton at LT. He's solid in pass blocking, but below average as a run blocker. He still has potential as the eventual replacement for Clifton at LT, and with another year to build up his strength there's still a chance that he turns into a solid OG (ala former Packer Mike Wahle).

C Scott Wells

The Packers like Wells more than opposing scouts. I'd classify him as solid, but not elite. He's small, but he's strong for his size. Still, his lack of bulk has hampered him against big, run stuffing DTs like Pat Williams of the Vikings. He does an excellent job recognizing defenses and adjusting the OL accordingly.

RG Jason Spitz

Spitz showed solid improvement last year--although he's still only an average starter. He's a battler who lacks elite athleticism. Right now, Spitz is a better player than Colledge--although Colledge may still have better upside. My guess is that he'll be a guy that starts a lot of games in the NFL, but teams will be always looking to upgrade the position.

RT Mark Tauscher

Tauscher is a former 7th round pick who scouts still don't give any respect to. However, he's been one of the better RTs in the NFL for the past 8 years. He's another battler who has surprising athletic ability for his body type. He's a good pass blocker, but he's only average as a run blocker. Like Clifton, he's a poor fit for the zone blocking scheme run by the Packers.

OG Junius Coston

Coston is probably the most athletic player on the OL, but he's been slow to develop. It took him three years to make the OL rotation. Then, after starting a couple of games he got injured. Some of it is understandable coming from a small college, but I wonder how much it means to him. Because of his athletic ability, he'll compete with Colledge and Spitz for a starting job.

OG Allen Barbre

Similar to Coston, Barbre has the size/athletic ability to succeed, but he also came from a small college. The coaches seem to think his future is bright, and they fully expect that he'll compete for a starting job this year. However, he hasn't played enough to formulate an informed opinion.

OT/OG Tony Moll

Moll is another small college player who was a former TE in college. He's played quite a bit in his first two years, and he's done surprisingly well. The coaches seem to have settled on him as a utility OL--capable of backing up at RG and RT. He's athletic, but lacks ideal strength. I see him being a capable career backup.

Those eight are probably relatively safe to make the team in 2008. Mauler Tony Palmer, athletic Orrin Thompson, and career journeyman Tyson Walter have a chance at making the squad--depending on who the Packers bring in via the draft.

Best guys on the line

Clifton, Tauscher, and Wells are all solid starters.

Weak links on the line (if any)

Spitz is close to average. Colledge is below average.

Why could the line be better in 2008?

If Clifton and Tauscher stay productive (likely for a couple more seasons), there's a lot of youth and athletic ability on the interior OL that could continue to improve. Most of them need to continue building their strength. The OL seemed to improve on their weakness (run blocking) as the year went on--as evidenced by Ryan Grant's breakout (especially his 200 yard game in the playoffs against Seattle).

Why could the line be worse in 2008?

If the young guys don't improve much, the OL could be worse because Clifton and Tauscher have both reached their 30s and could start showing a dropoff in their play. Also, Brett Favre's understanding of defenses and quick release has always made his OL look better in pass blocking that it actually is. With a young guy, Aaron Rodgers, who is more likely to hold the ball too long, the OL might not look so good.

Overall, I'd say the the OL is a good pass blocking OL. They were below average in run blocking for the first half of the year, but they looked a lot better once Ryan Grant took over.

Tarlam!
04-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Wow, Harv, top notch. I hope Phil gives you the Kudos on his site.

Phil03
04-17-2008, 12:59 AM

Some might say: why the hell should we do your work for you, but I like the 'nads you are showing. I like that you aren't afraid to admit that you can't possible know the OL personnel for every team in the league. I've said before that if you want to learn about a team's personnel, it's often best to ask some of the team's fans.

Projected 2008 starters

LT Chad Clifton
LG Daryn Colledge
C Scott Wells
RG Jason Spitz
RT Mark Tauscher

There will be competition at the LG and RG spots. Spitz is more likely to remain a starter than Colledge. Without knowing who the Packers draft, Allen Barbre and Junius Coston will be the primary competition to Colledge and Spitz.

Little blurb on each starter and the top backups (better at pass or run blocking, strong, agile, good or bad 2007 season)

LT Chad Clifton

Clifton remains one of the best pass blocking LTs in the NFL. He made his first Pro Bowl last season. He didn't have his best season, but he's been worthy of a Pro Bowl nod a couple of times in his career. His run blocking is spotty, but not bad. He remains a big, athletic kid, but he's not an ideal fit for the zone blocking scheme run by the Packers.

LG Daryn Colledge

While not horrendous, Colledge has been the weak link on the OL the past two years. He's athletic, but hasn't had the strength to hold up against DTs in the NFL. He was a LT in college, and his best games have come when he's replaced Clifton at LT. He's solid in pass blocking, but below average as a run blocker. He still has potential as the eventual replacement for Clifton at LT, and with another year to build up his strength there's still a chance that he turns into a solid OG (ala former Packer Mike Wahle).

C Scott Wells

The Packers like Wells more than opposing scouts. I'd classify him as solid, but not elite. He's small, but he's strong for his size. Still, his lack of bulk has hampered him against big, run stuffing DTs like Pat Williams of the Vikings. He does an excellent job recognizing defenses and adjusting the OL accordingly.

RG Jason Spitz

Spitz showed solid improvement last year--although he's still only an average starter. He's a battler who lacks elite athleticism. Right now, Spitz is a better player than Colledge--although Colledge may still have better upside. My guess is that he'll be a guy that starts a lot of games in the NFL, but teams will be always looking to upgrade the position.

RT Mark Tauscher

Tauscher is a former 7th round pick who scouts still don't give any respect to. However, he's been one of the better RTs in the NFL for the past 8 years. He's another battler who has surprising athletic ability for his body type. He's a good pass blocker, but he's only average as a run blocker. Like Clifton, he's a poor fit for the zone blocking scheme run by the Packers.

OG Junius Coston

Coston is probably the most athletic player on the OL, but he's been slow to develop. It took him three years to make the OL rotation. Then, after starting a couple of games he got injured. Some of it is understandable coming from a small college, but I wonder how much it means to him. Because of his athletic ability, he'll compete with Colledge and Spitz for a starting job.

OG Allen Barbre

Similar to Coston, Barbre has the size/athletic ability to succeed, but he also came from a small college. The coaches seem to think his future is bright, and they fully expect that he'll compete for a starting job this year. However, he hasn't played enough to formulate an informed opinion.

OT/OG Tony Moll

Moll is another small college player who was a former TE in college. He's played quite a bit in his first two years, and he's done surprisingly well. The coaches seem to have settled on him as a utility OL--capable of backing up at RG and RT. He's athletic, but lacks ideal strength. I see him being a capable career backup.

Those eight are probably relatively safe to make the team in 2008. Mauler Tony Palmer, athletic Orrin Thompson, and career journeyman Tyson Walter have a chance at making the squad--depending on who the Packers bring in via the draft.

Best guys on the line

Clifton, Tauscher, and Wells are all solid starters.

Weak links on the line (if any)

Spitz is close to average. Colledge is below average.

Why could the line be better in 2008?

If Clifton and Tauscher stay productive (likely for a couple more seasons), there's a lot of youth and athletic ability on the interior OL that could continue to improve. Most of them need to continue building their strength. The OL seemed to improve on their weakness (run blocking) as the year went on--as evidenced by Ryan Grant's breakout (especially his 200 yard game in the playoffs against Seattle).

Why could the line be worse in 2008?

If the young guys don't improve much, the OL could be worse because Clifton and Tauscher have both reached their 30s and could start showing a dropoff in their play. Also, Brett Favre's understanding of defenses and quick release has always made his OL look better in pass blocking that it actually is. With a young guy, Aaron Rodgers, who is more likely to hold the ball too long, the OL might not look so good.

Overall, I'd say the the OL is a good pass blocking OL. They were below average in run blocking for the first half of the year, but they looked a lot better once Ryan Grant took over.

Thanks very much.
I was planning to put a link to the message board at the bottom of the article to say where I got the information from. If you want I can include your name as well, just PM me your full name and I'll include it when I write the article.

HarveyWallbangers
04-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Nah, I just told you what 100 other folks on this board could have told you.

hawaii50
04-17-2008, 02:23 AM
nailed it on the head harvey. good stuff.

Packnut
04-17-2008, 07:38 AM
Outstanding evaluation of our o-line.

red
04-17-2008, 08:22 AM
christ harv, since when could you formulate thoughts into posts like that?

i think it would also be important to include the fact that costons wife/GF is a total hoe bag/stuck up bitch

Scott Campbell
04-17-2008, 08:31 AM

i think it would also be important to include the fact that costons wife/GF is a total hoe bag/stuck up bitch

Ahhhh, the classic Nutz story. That's a good one. Also a great read for fantasy football players.

sheepshead
04-17-2008, 08:31 AM
That is good stuff, especially since I have trouble really following offensive linemen watching football on TV. The group was first in the NFL in pass protection last year and I expect some very good rushing numbers this year also.

Scott Campbell
04-17-2008, 08:43 AM
That is good stuff, especially since I have trouble really following offensive linemen watching football on TV. The group was first in the NFL in pass protection last year and I expect some very good rushing numbers this year also.

Grant managed to find some tiny holes last year - one of the reasons I'm so high on him. I think he made the line look more adequate in run blocking game than they really were.

My biggest problem with Colledge is the blown assignments. It seemed to me that too often last year his man would go untouched.

red
04-17-2008, 08:48 AM

Grant managed to find some tiny holes last year - one of the reasons I'm so high on him. I think he made the line look more adequate in run blocking game than they really were.

very true. that was almost all grant last year. you see see it when the backups would come in. they couldn't come close to doing what grant was doing. if the line was doing their job the right way, then any RB should have been able to go in a have good games

sheepshead
04-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Another guy I'm hopeful about (and there aren't many of us) is Wynn. I thought he hit the holes quickly and had pretty good instincts.

HarveyWallbangers
04-17-2008, 09:15 AM

Funny, but I thought I've shown this ability in the past.
:D

HarveyWallbangers
04-17-2008, 09:17 AM
My biggest problem with Colledge is the blown assignments. It seemed to me that too often last year his man would go untouched.

Good point, and really it's been a problem for everyone on our OL. It's especially true for Colledge. I wonder if we'd be better off with a scheme that is less complicated.

SudsMcBucky
04-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Good point, and really it's been a problem for everyone on our OL. It's especially true for Colledge. I wonder if we'd be better off with a scheme that is less complicated.

I've agreed with this, as well. The only team that really was/is successful with the ZBS has been Denver. The Falcons ditched the system. Although they led the league in rushing for a number of years, those numbers were very misleading due to the amount of rushing yards by Vick, which were mostly on scrambles running for his life.

woodbuck27
04-17-2008, 09:38 AM

That was outstanding analysis Harvey.

I agree with it all. GREAT job Packer fan. :D

Packers Forever!

Phil03
04-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks a ton guys, you made it very easy for me to write the article. For those interested, I've pasted my article below and am interested in comments and suggestions. Thanks again, you guys were very helpful.

2008 Projected Starters:
Left Tackle: Chad Clifton
Left Guard: Daryn Colledge
Center: Scott Wells
Right Guard: Jason Spitz
Right Tackle: Mark Tauscher

2007 Injuries:
RG Jason Spitz: Week 4
C Scott Wells: Weeks 6 to 8
G Junius Coston: Weeks 6 to 9

2007 Statistics:
LEFT END LEFT TACKLE MID/GUARD RIGHT TACKLE RIGHT END Passing
ALY Rank ALY Rank ALY Rank ALY Rank ALY Rank Sacks Rank
3.98 18 3.98 22 4.1 17 4.23 17 3.45 27 19 3

ALY (Adjusted Line Yards): It is an alternate measure for yards per carry developed by Football Outsiders that takes into account various factors including down, distance, situation and opponent.
© [2007] Football Outsiders, Inc. All rights reserved.

Overview:
The Green Bay Packers offensive line has not given up more than 30 sacks in a season since 2000, a trend which continued in 2007 as the team only gave up 19 sacks and ranked third in the NFL. Brett Favre’s ability to get rid of the ball quickly certain helps in that department. The Packers only broke 100 yards rushing once in the first six weeks of the season but started looking much better later in the year when Ryan Grant took over.

At tackle, the Packers can count on the two veterans LT Chat Clifton and RT Mark Tauscher, both of whom were selected in the 2000 NFL Draft by the Packers. Clifton was named to his first Pro Bowl last season despite being one of the NFL’s best pass blocking tackles for a number of years. At 6’5” and 320 lbs, Clifton is very strong and quite athletic for his size but has struggled opening holes in the running game. He is not a great fit for McCarthy’s zone-blocking run scheme but has still managed to do a decent job. On the other side of the line, Tauscher is a very solid tackle who has never received the respect he deserves from scouts. He was a 7th round draft pick in 2000 and became starter halfway through his rookie season when Earl Dotson went down with an injury. Tauscher is not the strongest or most athletic lineman but makes up for those weaknesses with his excellent technique and intensity. 2006 draft pick Tony Moll is a very smart young player who adjusted very well to the tackle position when Tauscher went down with an injury in 2006. Moll only made the switch from TE to T in his senior season in college so should continue to improve as he gains experience.

The guard position for the Packers is the weak link of the offense. On the left side, Daryn Colledge is a very athletic lineman but lacks the strength to create holes in the running game and often gets pushed back by bigger defensive tackles. Colledge was a tackle at Boise State and his eventual spot on the line may be at LT where he will be able to use his speed much more effectively. Colledge has however shown a strong willingness to learn and could be much improved this season if he builds up his strength. Jason Spitz is another 2006 draft pick who has improved quickly but is still an average starter at best. Spitz is a very versatile lineman who can play any of the interior positions on the line. He is an average starter with decent strength but lacks the athleticism to take his game to another level. Junius Coston provides depth on the line and his remarkable athleticism allows him to play any position on the line. He is capable of competing with Colledge and Spitz for a starting spot on the line but he has never shown the same intensity and willingness to learn that the other two have. Allen Barbre also has great speed and could also compete for a starting job this year but still has a lot to learn, coming from Division II in college.

Scott Wells will return as the starting centre for the Packers for a third consecutive season. Wells is small for an offensive lineman and although he has shown some pretty good strength for his size, he will get overpowered by bigger defensive tackles at times. He is very tough and has shown great awareness to recognize defenses. He is an above average starter who is likely to be the starting center for the Packers for many years.

2008 Outlook:
The Packers offensive line will return its five starters for the 2008 season. Clifton and Tauscher are getting older and may start getting beat to the outside more often. The Packers can count on four young guards but most of them lack strength and will get pushed into the backfield too often. Favre did a very good job of finding his receivers quickly and managed to hide the lack of strength on the interior. This could however become a problem in 2008 with the young Rodgers stepping in at QB. Rodgers was sacked three times in only 31 drop backs in 2008 and he will have to learn to get rid of the ball much quicker or the lack of strength on this line will become very obvious. The line was atrocious in run blocking for the first nine weeks averaging only 3.3 yards per carry, partly due to injuries as well as the backs inability to hit the holes quickly. Grant made the line look much better in the second half of the season as the Packers averaged 4.8 yards per carry and Grant ran for over 200 yards against the Seahawks in the playoffs. The complicated scheme has made it tough for the young linemen but they should continue to improve. As the interior linemen continue to build strength and gain experience, the holes should stay open a little longer for Grant but the Packers will still struggle against big defensive fronts such as the Giants and the Vikings.

Information provided by members of PackerRats.com

HarveyWallbangers
04-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Good job. I must say that was the best article I've ever read.

I'll be your editor since this is being "published." You did a good job, so don't feel slighted. Our resident editor, mjziggy, usually has more edits for my articles. Maybe she'll give this the once over.

At tackle, the Packers can count on the two veterans LT Chat Clifton and RT Mark Tauscher

Chad

Jason Spitz is another 2006 draft pick who has improved quickly but is still an average starter at best. Spitz is a very versatile lineman who can play any of the interior positions on the line. He is an average starter with decent strength but lacks the athleticism to take his game to another level.

You've stated Spitz was an average starter twice.

Scott Wells will return as the starting centre for the Packers for a third consecutive season.

Unless, you are Canadian, I think this should be "center."

Phil03
04-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks Harvey, I made the edits. I am Canadian by the way but trying to use the American spelling, once in a while there'll be a "re" or "our" that slips in :)

Tarlam!
04-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Scott Wells will return as the starting centre for the Packers for a third consecutive season.

Er, Harv', how do I break this to you. There is no easy way....

The ONLY nation on earh that spells centre incorrectly is the USA.

HarveyWallbangers
04-17-2008, 12:59 PM
I am Canadian by the way

Well, then good luck to the Flames and Habs.

HarveyWallbangers
04-17-2008, 01:00 PM

Er, Harv', how do I break this to you. There is no easy way....

The ONLY nation on earh that spells centre incorrectly is the USA.

Is he writing an article on futbol or American football?

Phil03
04-17-2008, 01:03 PM
I am Canadian by the way

forget the Flames, Habs all the way!!! :D (I live in Montreal haha)

MadtownPacker
04-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the forum Phil. Can we check out your site?

Phil03
04-17-2008, 02:12 PM

I wasn't going to post it because I didn't want it to seem like I was on here to advertise but here is the link to my site: http://www.ultimateffstrategy.com/
I also have an article on Greg Jennings in my player articles section.

red
04-17-2008, 03:26 PM
nice looking site phil

i think i'll be using your site to help me kick bretskys ass this year

welcome to the reds raiders scout team lol

Bretsky
04-17-2008, 04:46 PM
nice looking site phil

i think i'll be using your site to help me kick bretskys ass this year

welcome to the reds raiders scout team lol

Yes, you'll need the help :lol:

sharpe1027
04-17-2008, 06:20 PM
What I loved about Grant was that he seemed to create the holes with his running. IMO, he seem to do more than just reacting to what happened in front of him, he would set up the defenders for his blockers and then change direction.

KYPack
04-17-2008, 06:38 PM
That was kinda a cosmic post/question from Phil..

I just wrote an article on the Packer O-line, but focusing on the guards. I thought it was pretty significant that a guy with a site like that would come to us for input.

Everybody check out my article and we'll have a good old 27 vs. Partial death match argument over it (w/ Trone Bigguns as guest referee)!

Phil, it should be up on the site well before the coming ice age, so feel free to borrow from it if you get a chance to see it.

woodbuck27
04-17-2008, 06:54 PM
I am Canadian by the way

Hey Phil03 welcome to Packerrats:

GO HABS GO! :D

Do you think the Bruins go down in four? It's in intermission now bet. first and second period. Habs are up 1-0.

Do you live on the Island? I live in Greenfield Park on the South Shore.

PACKERS FOREVER!

Tyrone Bigguns
04-17-2008, 06:57 PM
That was kinda a cosmic post/question from Phil..

I just wrote an article on the Packer O-line, but focusing on the guards. I thought it was pretty significant that a guy with a site like that would come to us for input.

Everybody check out my article and we'll have a good old 27 vs. Partial death match argument over it (w/ Trone Bigguns as guest referee)!

Phil, it should be up on the site well before the coming ice age, so feel free to borrow from it if you get a chance to see it.

I'd love to ref. I'd be like one of those WWE refs..blind as 27 gouges partial's eyeballs.

woodbuck27
04-17-2008, 07:14 PM

I wasn't going to post it because I didn't want it to seem like I was on here to advertise but here is the link to my site: http://www.ultimateffstrategy.com/
I also have an article on Greg Jennings in my player articles section.

I just favourited your site, Phil03.It's very impressive work. A lot of time spent well on that. I look forward to checking it all out. Great work man.

Packers Forever.

Phil03
04-17-2008, 09:14 PM
I am Canadian by the way

Do you think the Bruins go down in four? It's in intermission now bet. first and second period. Habs are up 1-0.

PACKERS FOREVER!

I was at the game tonight, horrible loss.The only positive side of it is that I now have an excuse to get drunk on Saturday night.

I live on the island, was born in Greenfield Park actually then moved to Toronto and back in Montreal for university.

woodbuck27
04-17-2008, 09:39 PM
I am Canadian by the way

PACKERS FOREVER!

I was at the game tonight, horrible loss.The only positive side of it is that I now have an excuse to get drunk on Saturday night.

I live on the island, was born in Greenfield Park actually then moved to Toronto and back in Montreal for university.

The HABs play a game like that one tonight Phil03, and then look super for the next three or four. Winning the series at "the Bell Center" will be cool. :D

What are you studying?

PACKERS FOREVER!

Phil03
04-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Business at HEC Montreal, and took a lot of stats as you can see by some of my nerdier articles haha. Game 6 will be in Boston but Carey finds a way to bounce back, wouldn't be surprised if he got a shutout in Game 6.

woodbuck27
04-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Business at HEC Montreal, and took a lot of stats as you can see by some of my nerdier articles haha. Game 6 will be in Boston but Carey finds a way to bounce back, wouldn't be surprised if he got a shutout in Game 6.

Business is a good route Phil.

Oh yea! I was tied up on here and thought that game was in Boston. They keep changing the playoff format.I thought it was two at (H) two on the (R) and 1-1-or 2 (H)-3 (R)-2 (H).

It's been a long time since the bruins beat us, moreso, really beat up on us. :D How did Carey Price react to that loss? He's the coolest Pro I've seen ever.

Ahhh OK the teams played last Sat. and again Sunday night (so I missed that game).

Phil03
04-23-2008, 12:22 AM

Oh yea! I was tied up on here and thought that game was in Boston. They keep changing the playoff format.

I thought it was two at (H) two on the (R) and 1-1-or 2 (H)-3 (R)-2 (H).

It's been a long time since the bruins beat us, moreso, really beat up on us. :D

How did Carey Price react to that loss? He's the coolest Pro I've seen ever.

Looks like he did bounce back in Game 7 :D
I was at the game, kicked ass other than some morons booing the American anthem at the beginning.

woodbuck27
04-23-2008, 02:07 AM

Oh yea! I was tied up on here and thought that game was in Boston. They keep changing the playoff format.

I thought it was two at (H) two on the (R) and 1-1-or 2 (H)-3 (R)-2 (H).

It's been a long time since the bruins beat us, moreso, really beat up on us. :D

How did Carey Price react to that loss? He's the coolest Pro I've seen ever.

Looks like he did bounce back in Game 7 :D

I was at the game, kicked ass other than some morons booing the American anthem at the beginning.

Yes the HABS played very well after the first period when Carey Price held us in it.

That terrible riot in Montreal after the game though. What a mess and so freakin stupid. :( About 15-18 people, mostly bet. 18 - 25 years old arrested. Freakin clowns. Too much emotion over there.

Fritz
04-23-2008, 07:04 AM

Maybe, but you wrote it very well. It was concise and informative. Excellent, excellent work.