PDA

View Full Version : What is the "Lockdown" part of the Forum Index?

oregonpackfan
04-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Please explain the "Lockdown" addition to the Forum Index.

Thanks.

LL2
04-17-2008, 10:20 AM
I assume that is where the undesirables and perverts go. I'm surprised Harlan isn't there already.

SkinBasket
04-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Madtown makes it visible to remind people he has the power to virtually lock them up, get naked and put that lice powder all over themselves while he "supervises."

I'm assuming it's a reminder to certain people or singular persons who have been acting like a-holes recently.

It's presence has never been explained officially as far as I can remember though, it's coming and going are mysterious, and I think it deserves a certain legendary status worthy of our obedience and worship.

hoosier
04-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Madtown makes it visible to remind people he has the power to virtually lock them up, get naked and put that lice powder all over themselves while he "supervises."

I'm assuming it's a reminder to certain people or singular persons who have been acting like a-holes recently.

It's presence has never been explained officially as far as I can remember though, it's coming and going are mysterious, and I think it deserves a certain legendary status worthy of our obedience and worship.

http://www.gilligansisle.com/images/totem.jpg
Pulu Si Bagumba

SkinBasket
04-17-2008, 10:55 AM
I will not worship a wooden statue of Obama, no matter how folk-artsie it is.

Zool
04-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Isn't that from that Gilligan's Island episode where the natives worshiped Gilligan?

hoosier
04-17-2008, 11:01 AM
Isn't that from that Gilligan's Island episode where the natives worshiped Gilligan?

Ding ding ding.

SkinBasket
04-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Zool, you're such an insensitive, racist ass. Just because Obama is mixed race doesn't mean you get to call him a "native." Are you going to ask where his spear is next or where he hunts his fried chicken?

You probably don't like the way he's lookin' at Ginger either, do you?

Zool
04-17-2008, 11:05 AM
You should hear my rendition of Mammy when I'm in blackface.

red
04-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Please explain the "Lockdown" addition to the Forum Index.

Thanks.

thats where mad is going to throw all the people that keep asking dumb questions

:wink:

Deputy Nutz
04-17-2008, 11:59 AM
It is about time. I am sick of all the name calling around here. Some don't even let others post without jumping all over them with name calling and bull shit. Honestly, it is to fucking early for this shit.

the_idle_threat
04-17-2008, 12:04 PM
You should hear my rendition of Mammy when I'm in blackface.

:lol: :lol: :lol: