PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings, wife & daughter attend pro-family event..

motife
04-19-2008, 08:13 PM
in Waukesha..

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=740309

Greg Jennings wife Nicole and daugher Amya :

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/20/20606_large.jpg

Greg Jennings, Kyle Spader, Kenn Belter and Lemar Brooks, whoever they are. Non-divorced (yet) fathers of children who live in Waukesha I guess. :

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/20/20607_large.jpg

red
04-19-2008, 08:54 PM
we've got ourselves a gem in GJ. he's a top notch human to go along with a great player

packinpatland
04-19-2008, 09:00 PM
we've got ourselves a gem in GJ. he's a top notch human to go along with a great player

I second that.

"My outlook on fatherhood has definitely changed within the past l5 months. Being a father is more than just a title a man is given once they have assisted in the creation of a child. From my own personal experience, it is letting that child know that for the remainder of their life, they will be given the love, care and support that they need and deserve."

Wow....from someone that young....wise beyond his years.

sheepshead
04-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Beautiful family, he's a lucky man.

Patler
04-20-2008, 08:49 AM

To a large extent, men can make their own luck in that regard by putting being husbands and fathers above all else in their lives.

sheepshead
04-20-2008, 09:17 AM

To a large extent, men can make their own luck in that regard by putting being husbands and fathers above all else in their lives.

I wont argue with that one bit, except there are times when you do all those things and one day you wake up and realize you've married a true loony. (not like I have any experience with that or anything)

Patler
04-20-2008, 09:21 AM

I wont argue with that one bit, except there are times when you do all those things and one day you wake up and realize you've married a true loony. (not like I have any experience with that or anything)

Ya, I agree. That's why I said "to a large extent". Sometimes in spite of our best efforts, things just do not turn out "right".

Tarlam!
04-21-2008, 09:30 AM
....except there are times when you do all those things and one day you wake up and realize you've married a true loony. (not like I have any experience with that or anything)

Hahaahahahaha - you just decribed me! And, no, I am not stalking you!

Zool
04-21-2008, 09:42 AM
....except there are times when you do all those things and one day you wake up and realize you've married a true loony. (not like I have any experience with that or anything)

I am.

Tarlam!
04-21-2008, 09:44 AM

I am.

Hahahahah.

The Leaper
04-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Greg Jennings has a chance to become one of the all-time great Packer WRs. He needs to work on his consistency, but he's well on his way to a great career.

The fact he also has a great work ethic and attitude is just icing on the cake.

sheepshead
04-21-2008, 09:54 AM

well see there-we have something in common after all. I heard you were a decent guy...

Tarlam!
04-21-2008, 10:58 AM
well see there-we have something in common after all. I heard you were a decent guy...

What we definately have in common, is our shared passion for the Packers!

I hear you live in Chicago? I will be spending a coupla days there with my bride in October. Immediately before the Atlanta game, Maybe we can hook up for a lemonade?

MadtownPacker
04-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Jennings is gonna be the offense-side face of the franchise.

sheepshead
04-21-2008, 05:26 PM

What we definately have in common, is our shared passion for the Packers!

I hear you live in Chicago? I will be spending a coupla days there with my bride in October. Immediately before the Atlanta game, Maybe we can hook up for a lemonade?

Well, now wouldn't that be special. I could take you to a Packer Bar even.

MadtownPacker
04-21-2008, 07:18 PM
The kangroo butcher has already been to all the ones around Lambeau.

MJZiggy
04-21-2008, 07:22 PM
No he hasn't. He wussed out, remember?

MadtownPacker
04-21-2008, 07:24 PM
No he hasn't. He wussed out, remember?Umm well actually no. Wasnt he at the BF steakhouse and the stadium view? I know he punked out later but he hit a few places.

Tarlam!
04-21-2008, 07:52 PM
That was jet lag!!

This time, I'll be acclimatized and I'll have my Babe with me. :glug: