PDA

View Full Version : The NFL has reportedly reinstated suspended LB Odell Thurman

packers11
04-21-2008, 03:00 PM
www.rotoworld.com

The NFL has reportedly reinstated suspended LB Odell Thurman.

Thurman was originally suspended for the '06 season after violating the league's substance abuse policy. He violated his probation last year and had a year tacked on. Thurman was one of the NFL's most promising young linebackers as a rookie in 2005. If he hasn't lost his edge, he could compete to start in the middle with Ahmad Brooks or at WLB with Dhani Jones.

Source: bengals.com

MJZiggy
04-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Who's starting the poll to ask how long it will be before he's arrested again?

red
04-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Who's starting the poll to ask how long it will be before he's arrested again?

a man?

:rs:

MJZiggy
04-21-2008, 03:30 PM
You're not helping your cause any. Whether she can start a poll is irrelevant to the fact that she can ban you in one click and leave you that way until Mad notices her "mistake." Not that she WOULD do such a thing, but being a "female not as intelligent as a man," I'm sure Mad would forgive the "error."

Tyrone Bigguns
04-21-2008, 03:34 PM
You're not helping your cause any. Whether she can start a poll is irrelevant to the fact that she can ban you in one click and leave you that way until Mad notices her "mistake." Not that she WOULD do such a thing, but being a "female not as intelligent as a man," I'm sure Mad would forgive the "error."

Doing so would just prove how irrational women get. Prolly that time of the month. :roll:

Lurker64
04-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Is the curse of Bretsky finally over?

Deputy Nutz
04-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Bretsky's boy is back, and your going to be in trouble, B's Boyfriends back!!!

Bretsky
04-21-2008, 09:28 PM

Just a simple case of a woman who loves other women backing up a chick. I applaud the efforts :!: All Hail to the Gals who like other gals

MJZiggy
04-21-2008, 09:38 PM

Just a simple case of a woman who loves other women backing up a chick. I applaud the efforts :!: All Hail to the Gals who like other gals

Well, heaven knows none of YOU slobs are gonna stand up for us...

Bretsky
04-21-2008, 09:40 PM

Well, heaven knows none of YOU slobs are gonna stand up for us...

Well it really depends on your attire; plus nobody has visited me in Mad's Lock Down Slammer yet.