PDA

View Full Version : Tyrone Bigguns mock draft

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Ok folks, here is my super special mock draft.

Round 1. Aqib Talib Kansas

I like this guy cause he tested for pot, not once, not twice, but 3 times. That is dedication. I don't think we want quitters on the pack...and Aqib certainly isn't that.

I feel confident that if he had stayed for his senior year we coulda looked forward to even more positive pot tests. I may be a pie in the sky optimist, but i believe in him.

Round 2. Selection 1: Mario Manningham

Now as a UW grad i'm loathe to pick a Maize and Blue guy, but again Manningham has tested positively for pot.

Now, he only failed twice, which pushes him outta the first round. But, i'm encouraged by him not being "straightforward" with the league. That is my kinda player.

Last season, Manningham was suspended for the Wolverines' game against Eastern Michigan. At the time, Michigan said he was suspended because of a violation of team rules. According to PFW, Manningham wrote in the letter to NFL executives that he was suspended "due to Coach Carr's determination that I was lacking in focus."

NCAA rules do not require the suspension of an athlete who tests positive for "street drugs," listed as heroin and marijuana in the NCAA drug-testing manual.

We can only hope that he was suspended for something more serious like Oxy. Keep your fingers crossed.

Selection 2. Kellen Tillman Texas Tech

Yet another of TT's surprise picks. Tillman plays linebacker and while we don't obviously need one..depth is never bad.

Tillman was busted for pot as well. What i like is his awesome explanation. Tillman was caught after a car wreck. Tillman believes a friend who used his car stashed the pot in the upper part of car's console and that the accident probably knocked the marijuana loose.

This kinda creativity should be transferable to the field as he makes many creative plays.

Round 3. Adarius Bowman OSU

Bowman is the big receiver we need.

What i like is his consistency. He had transferred to Oklahoma State from North Carolina after the 2004 season. He was dismissed from the team after being cited for possession of marijuana in a dorm room incident.

Now, alot of guys after transferring wouldn't have had the gumption to continue smoking. Not bowman.

Bowman was allegedly driving his 2008 Cadillac Escalade about 80 mph on Interstate 75 on March 4 when he was stopped by a McMinn County Sheriff's deputy.

In his report, Deputy Justin Hester said he saw the driver throw a small bag out of the window, and when he asked Mr. Bowman if it was marijuana, he "said yes it was."

Also, i like his style. Not even a college grad and he has an escalade. What does that mean? NO REASON TO SPEND SIGNING BONUS ON A CAR, MORE MONEY FOR POT!!!

Round 4. Tyrell Gatewood

I'm not satisfied with our safeties. Gatewood outta texas works perfectly. Plus he can play WR.

Not really a high achiever as he was only suspended indefinitely after his arrest on drug charges. Gatewood was arrested again last night on reckless driving and two counts of misdemeanor possession of a dangerous drug. A “dangerous drug” usually refers to prescription medication that he did not have a legal prescription for.

God, let's hope it is something like dilaudid. I know that my connections in GB say it is almost impossible to find them..think what Gatewood could bring to the community.

But, don't give up hope. gatewood was also arrested once before on gun and marijuana charges.

Round 5. Brandon Wright Bethune Cookman

We need a developmental QB..and this guy is raw.

Wright is a QB and running back. Started at Navy and then transferred. Obviously an achiever if he got into Navy.

And, that continued at BC.

Picked up several charges, including trafficking cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school, home invasion robbery and false imprisonment.

Just feel he has "it." (nod to partial on this one)

Round 6. Preston Parker FSU

WR. Not expected to come out, but who knows now with his legal problems.

Parker was the MVP at FSU, but will be disciplined according to the school's code of conduct following his arrest on drug and weapons charges

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-22-2008, 04:39 PM
We have two 4th round picks. Overall, nice job.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 04:42 PM
We have two 4th round picks. Overall, nice job.

We will not be using all the picks as TT will have a hard time finding troublemakers.

I expect him to use a couple to obtain current NFL players like Ricky Williams. At least i hope so.

Charles Woodson
04-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Preston parker isnt eligible for the draft, right since it is in 6 days, but still its not definite that hes kicked out

Cheesehead Craig
04-22-2008, 04:49 PM
TT will forget that we have 2 4th round picks as he will be high on pot during the draft. By the time he remembers, he'll trade it for a case of Cheetos and a 2 litre of Cherry Coke.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Preston parker isnt eligible for the draft, right since it is in 6 days, but still its not definite that hes kicked out

You take things way too seriously.

The Shadow
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Rather trade a number 2 to the Eagles for Lito Sheppard.

Scott Campbell
04-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Ty,

Is Stanley Wilson entering the Hall of Fame this year?

red
04-22-2008, 05:41 PM
thats the best list i've seen

the sad thing is, this mock probably has just a good of a chance of being right as all the others we see

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Ty,

Is Stanley Wilson entering the Hall of Fame this year?

Yes. This year's inductees include:

Stanley Wilson
Hollywood Henderson
Michael Irvin
Sammie Smith
Mercury Morris
Timmie Smith
Bernard Williams
Don Rogers

Soon to be eligible:

Rashad Anderson
R.Jay Soward

Carolina_Packer
04-22-2008, 08:38 PM
You forgot Todd Marinovich. Wasn't he a big time druggie?

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 10:06 PM
You forgot Todd Marinovich. Wasn't he a big time druggie?

Forgot? Clearly you missed the WING devoted to Todd.

Todd Marinovich is not just part of the HOF...he is on the all century team.

I suppose you missed the espn feature on the all tyrone bigguns crackhead team? Prolly watching something on lifetime..bitch!!!

run pMc
04-24-2008, 10:32 AM
ROTFLMAO