PDA

View Full Version : Clinton - Obama: The Winner Is.....WWE

Kiwon
04-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Now this is high brow entertainment.

The outcome is disappointing if those gun-toting, God-fearing, bitter Democratic voters from Penn were hoping that WWE would choose the winner for them.

But for the rest of us..... :D

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=82793

texaspackerbacker
04-22-2008, 06:49 PM
I have to give credit where credit is due. Obama had the best line--"Do you SMELL what Barak is cookin'?"

Kiwon
04-22-2008, 06:56 PM
In a real match you have to wonder who the winner really would be...

Hillary's 60 years old but Obama bowled a 37??!!

Can you say, "Wimps 'R' us?"

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 07:00 PM

Bowling a 37 has nothing to do with strenght. My god, is it possible for you to make a cutting remark that actually has some thought behind it.

Kiwon
04-22-2008, 07:22 PM

Bowling a 37 has nothing to do with strenght. My god, is it possible for you to make a cutting remark that actually has some thought behind it.

Well, I could do spelling errors.

Don't you mean, "gods," my little pagan friend?

BTW, where are you getting all this free time to post lately? You're still gainfully employed, right? The free government health care doesn't kick in for a while so you should work to support the collective until President Obama uses the tax code to make things "fair."

Please.....a 37? A complete embarrassment....

What's the excuse, bowling alleys are controlled by "rich, white people?"

texaspackerbacker
04-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Did you see him tippytoeing up to the line--like a pansy or something? And then throw it in the gutter?

He looked kinda like Urkel (apologies if I misspelled that).

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 09:32 PM

Well, I could do spelling errors.

Don't you mean, "gods," my little pagan friend?

BTW, where are you getting all this free time to post lately? You're still gainfully employed, right? The free government health care doesn't kick in for a while so you should work to support the collective until President Obama uses the tax code to make things "fair."

Please.....a 37? A complete embarrassment....

What's the excuse, bowling alleys are controlled by "rich, white people?"

Spelling errors will happen.

Free time: What concern is it of yours? Unless you are my boss or supporting me it is of no concern.

37..embarrassing, perhaps. But, it has little to do with strength. I've see children bowl higher scores and they have far less strength.

Bowling is about form more than strength.

swede
04-22-2008, 10:33 PM

37..embarrassing, perhaps. But, it has little to do with strength. I've see children bowl higher scores and they have far less strength.

Hillary's campaign team is now soliciting the DNC, asking them to set up two bowling lanes on the floor of the Democratic Convention in order to solve the problem of Florida and Michigan delegates: Hillary and Barry, head to head, bowling for delegates.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-22-2008, 10:37 PM

Hillary's campaign team is now soliciting the DNC, asking them to set up two bowling lanes on the floor of the Democratic Convention in order to solve the problem of Florida and Michigan delegates: Hillary and Barry, head to head, bowling for delegates.

Are we now calling obama barry?

Bowling is ok, but i heard obama prefers jarts.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2008, 08:17 AM

Bowling a 37 has nothing to do with strenght.

Geez, a 37?????

Even out of cheesehead land, there's just something wrong with that score.

Zool
04-23-2008, 08:27 AM

Better question might be, have you seen a thread in the last 4 weeks you arent an expert on?

The Leaper
04-23-2008, 09:09 AM

I don't give a shit what it is about Bigguns. Obama looked like an idiot, and no amount of explanation is going to change that.

BallHawk
04-23-2008, 09:35 AM

Better question might be, have you seen a thread in the last 4 weeks you arent an expert on?

Tyrone's turning into the thing he despises most, Partial.

It's like one of those B Movies from the 70s where the heroine is bit by a monster and turns into one of the monsters he's been trying to stop from terrorizing humanity. :drma:

MadtownPacker
04-23-2008, 10:15 AM
I dont know shit about bowling but showing weakness is not like showing kindness. It is unacceptable.

MadtownPacker
04-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Better question might be, have you seen a thread in the last 4 weeks you arent an expert on?Who made you the expert thinking you know everything about other people who think they are experts about everything?

Trust me, I know everything about this subject.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2008, 11:14 AM

It's like one of those B Movies from the 70s where the heroine is bit by a monster and turns into one of the monsters he's been trying to stop from terrorizing humanity. :drma:

Or maybe Ty is just a crappy bowler.

Bossman641
04-23-2008, 12:05 PM
I honestly don't even understand how you could bowl a 37. If you have any type of athleticism or coordination at all you should be able to throw a straight ball at least a few times.

Harlan Huckleby
04-23-2008, 12:06 PM
I honestly don't even understand how you could bowl a 37. If you have any type of athleticism or coordination at all you should be able to throw a straight ball at least a few times.

Obama is gay. I always thought so.

Tyrone Bigguns
04-23-2008, 04:21 PM

Or maybe Ty is just a crappy bowler.

Ding Ding. Ty is plenty strong and is a crappy bowler..though i've generally managed to bowl at least double his score.

Ty has noticed that bowling, like golf, tennis, etc..is about form.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2008, 04:21 PM

Obama is gay. I always thought so.

Does that mean you'll vote for him now?

Tyrone Bigguns
04-23-2008, 04:59 PM

Sure. You'll never find me in any thread regarding pc processors, peripherals, hdtv's, stereo equipment, cars, etc.

You'll find that if i post i have a reasonable amount of knowledge on it. Therefore I dont' bother posting on things i dont' know anything about. Mostly i read those threads...and just drool..like an idiot.

But, how much intelligence do you need for a thread about bowling.I've bowled, i've watched bowlers on tv...at no point in time did i ever think strength was a major criteria.

Harlan Huckleby
04-23-2008, 05:07 PM
good bowlers seem to have beer bellies. but the champions are fairly trim.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2008, 05:09 PM
........... i've watched bowlers on tv..........

RIP Chris Schenkel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thWNslyOwe4

Scott Campbell
04-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Anybody remember Dick Johnson on Bowling For Dollars?