PDA

View Full Version : What Channel Will You Be Watching the Draft On?

BallHawk
04-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Self-explanatory.

Judging the lame analysis of ESPN and their annoying commercial breaks whenever the Packers pick, I think I'm going to give NFLN a try this year, considering this is the first year I have it.

MadtownPacker
04-23-2008, 07:43 PM
I recommend using 2 tvs and watching both at the same time.

red
04-23-2008, 07:44 PM
i started on espn a couple years ago and switched to the nfln

i enjoyed it much more

pittstang5
04-23-2008, 07:44 PM
I'll be flipping back and forth...flipping to ESPN when Mayock pisses me off, then back to NFLN when whoever they have on says something stupid.

Mayock annoys me the most.

pittstang5
04-23-2008, 07:46 PM
One of the networks needs to sign William Henderson for the day. Then I'd be sure to watch whatever network had him.

He was awesome a couple years ago!

Charles Woodson
04-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Well i have nethier, and ontop of that i have a flippin volleyball tournament that day,

BallHawk
04-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Well i have nethier, and ontop of that i have a flippin volleyball tournament that day,

Volleyball? :|

BallHawk
04-23-2008, 07:59 PM
One of the networks needs to sign William Henderson for the day. Then I'd be sure to watch whatever network had him.

I'm sure he'd get along great with Mel. :D

Lurker64
04-23-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't get NFLN so that limits my options somewhat.

Packers4Ever
04-23-2008, 08:45 PM

I'd watch/listem to William any old day, he was terrific! I think that was on ESPN, (couple years ago) He looked and sounded so good!

HarveyWallbangers
04-23-2008, 09:00 PM
NFL Network

Not everyone gets the NFLN, so I'd assume ESPN would come out ahead. I'd think most that have seen both would choose NFLN.

Chubbyhubby
04-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Self-explanatory.

Judging the lame analysis of ESPN and their annoying commercial breaks whenever the Packers pick, I think I'm going to give NFLN a try this year, considering this is the first year I have it.

For a New Years Present my wife got me NFLN and I am going to watch the draft on NFLN. They do have an ESPN pre-draft at 11:00 sm I will watch that.

BF4MVP
04-23-2008, 09:10 PM
ESPN

I don't have the NFLN but I'd still watch ESPN...

Joemailman
04-23-2008, 09:13 PM
I think PRTV (Packer Rats Television) should televise the draft. Harvey and Bretsky offering expert analysis.

red
04-23-2008, 09:22 PM
b's definately no draft expert of any kind

he wouldn't know football talent if it bit him in the ass
;)

Bretsky
04-23-2008, 09:37 PM
b's definately no draft expert of any kind

he wouldn't know football talent if it bit him in the ass
;)

Keep those scouting reports coming cuz the Bambinos are looking forward to the view on top after they trump Red's Raiders :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
04-23-2008, 09:37 PM
ESPN

Why?

red
04-23-2008, 09:44 PM
ESPN

Why?

he's better off just turning off the tv and get ready to wear out the reload button right here at

packer rat draft central 2008

Bretsky
04-23-2008, 10:01 PM
I think PRTV (Packer Rats Television) should televise the draft. Harvey and Bretsky offering expert analysis.

Actually this would probably be a dream type job; who has it better than the Radio Talk Show Hosts that bicker back and forth about points and then take call ins as well.

Harvey and I would probably provide some nice entertaining brawls.

Out with Mike and Mike in the morning

In with B&B Brawling :!:

HarveyWallbangers
04-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Well, it's a good concept, but I'm not sure you are the right guy for analyzing the NFL draft (see Odell Thurman, Robert Meacham, Chad Jackson, and many others).
:duel:

BallHawk
04-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Can't we have Partial and Tyrone in the Morning?

Who gives a damn if they don't talk about football? The show'll write itself.

Scott Campbell
04-23-2008, 10:15 PM

Actually this would probably be a dream type job; who has it better than the Radio Talk Show Hosts that bicker back and forth about points and then take call ins as well.

I can see it now. I'd give it 2 weeks before you started pre-empting game coverage with movies about jailed lesbians.

PlantPage55
04-23-2008, 10:29 PM
For me, it's not a draft without Mel Kiper - so I'll be watching ESPN

Bretsky
04-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Well, it's a good concept, but I'm not sure you are the right guy for analyzing the NFL draft (see Odell Thurman, Robert Meacham, Chad Jackson, and many others).
:duel:

That's exactly why the show would work

Every show needs an obnoxious, outspoken loud mouth

That is me :!:

It wouldn't take me long to call you a TT apologist and then the phone lines would light up to light me up :lol:

Bretsky
04-23-2008, 10:54 PM

I can see it now. I'd give it 2 weeks before you started pre-empting game coverage with movies about jailed lesbians.

Na; this would be the money maker

I'd watch the movies on the jailed lesbians in my free time

Blonde Busty Cops and all those good ones :lol:

GoPackGo
04-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Can't we have Partial and Tyrone in the Morning?

Who gives a damn if they don't talk about football? The show'll write itself.

Since I'll be at work I will be watching the draft on Packerrats.com . I'm sure the arguments and insults will be epic

cpk1994
04-24-2008, 06:37 AM

I'd watch/listem to William any old day, he was terrific! I think that was on ESPN, (couple years ago) He looked and sounded so good!Yes it was. He nearly caused Kiper to fall out of his chair when he threw the "William Henderson was the biggest reach of the draft" comment back in Mel's face. Even sweeter was the absoulte shock on the faces of Jaws and Merril Hodge when it happened.

The Leaper
04-24-2008, 07:44 AM
NFLN for me.