PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER TO ALL RATS...

packers11
04-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Favre will be on Letterman tonight...

11:30 est time...

packers11
04-24-2008, 11:26 AM
pfts take...

FAVRE ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted by Mike Florio on April 24, 2008, 12:17 p.m.
Brett Favre will be making only his second public appearance since retiring last month from the Green Bay Packers.

And he’ll be doing it Thursday night, on the Late Show with David Letterman.

Surely, Favre will find a way to say something that will create a stir in the sports media. He’ll likely say it in jest, and then we’ll all try to figure out if he really means it.

But we can count on Letterman to pose a tough question or two to Favre, asking him whether he’ll confirm unequivocally that he’d never play for a team other than the Packers . . . or maybe asking Brett if eating all that cheese over the years has backed him up like an L.A. freeway, while making a goofy-ass face at the camera, intentionally or otherwise.

Anyway, we’ll be watching. If for no reason other than to see whether Brett: (a) shaves; (b) wears a shirt with a collar and/or without any obvious stains; (c) comes out with flip-flops on his feet.

Green Bud Packer
04-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Hope Dave has Favre throwing footballs through taxi cab windows.

sheepshead
04-24-2008, 12:03 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LL2
04-24-2008, 01:17 PM

That would be cool!

GrnBay007
04-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Is Letterman on CBS or NBC? I never watch him.

red
04-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Is Letterman on CBS or NBC? I never watch him.

CBS, in about 15 minutes

red
04-24-2008, 10:55 PM
boy

dave tries really really hard, but he's just not funny :(

HarveyWallbangers
04-24-2008, 10:56 PM
boy

Is Brett on yet?

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-24-2008, 10:57 PM
boy

I don't find him funny either.

packers11
04-24-2008, 10:58 PM
this is torture... they are going to wait until the end to show favre :x

red
04-24-2008, 11:03 PM
boy

Is Brett on yet?

should be on soon, i hope

packinpatland
04-24-2008, 11:11 PM
What time is this show on the West coast?

packinpatland
04-24-2008, 11:13 PM
The reason I ask is ..........on the East Coast, this is painfully late.

red
04-24-2008, 11:23 PM
boy, bretts a man of many words lol

packers11
04-24-2008, 11:36 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Brett Favre told David Letterman on the Late Show that he feels "something's bound to happen" when training camp time rolls around.

Letterman asked him what he meant. "I don't know," Favre responded. "Did I just say that?...Butterflies, or - I don't know, something's bound to happen." Favre really isn't doing much to diffuse speculation he may feel the urge to play in 2008. His official retirement papers still aren't in.

GBRulz
04-24-2008, 11:37 PM
Thanks Dave for asking Brett the same questions the media has been hashing over and over already. I guess I expected a bit more non-football talk, I dunno. At least I've reminded myself why I never watch Letterman.

GrnBay007
04-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Brett sure didn't portray the yipee, I'm retired show.

He retired a year....or maybe two years too early. :cry:

Was nice to see him though.

BF4MVP
04-24-2008, 11:42 PM
That was awesome.. 8-)

I am one of the few people in this forum (it seems) who really likes Letterman and watches The Late Show regularly..

Packerarcher
04-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Sorry if you are a Letterman fan but the man is an idiot,I wouldn't have sat through that crap for anyone else but to see Favre. The bad part is now I start thinking about him not being under center in Sept again and it's a little depressing.

GrnBay007
04-25-2008, 12:10 AM
The bad part is now I start thinking about him not being under center in Sept again and it's a little depressing.

Me too. Sad to say, it's going to be really rough come Sept/Oct. Still just doesn't seem real to me that our boy #4 won't be there.

He was supposed to be there forever. :D

Scott Campbell
04-25-2008, 12:34 AM
What the hell was that?

sheepshead
04-25-2008, 07:16 AM
That was awesome.. 8-)

I am one of the few people in this forum (it seems) who really likes Letterman and watches The Late Show regularly..

I like dave too. I dont like his politics, but he does crack me up.

Clearly Brett wants to play football again. I always thought his retirement presser had too much emotion.

Scott Campbell
04-25-2008, 08:00 AM
He might have to play football again after that. He's certainly not well suited for a TV gig.

packinpatland
04-25-2008, 10:40 AM
That was awesome.. 8-)

Clearly Brett wants to play football again. I always thought his retirement presser had too much emotion.

You mean there are times when he's funny? :roll: .........wasn't evident last night.

woodbuck27
04-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Brett sure didn't portray the yipee, I'm retired show.

He retired a year....or maybe two years too early. :cry:

Was nice to see him though.

Let's insist he plays one more and . . . .

I miss him too much already. :D

Favre Forever!!

BF4MVP
04-25-2008, 05:08 PM
That was awesome.. 8-)

You mean there are times when he's funny? :roll: .........wasn't evident last night.
Well if you didn't think the Top Ten Signs Hillary Clinton is Exhausted (among other things) were funny, I guess we just have different senses of humor..Nothing wrong with that..I don't think he's necessary to roll your eyes at people who enjoy watching him..It's not that big of a deal.

Freak Out
04-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Horrible interview. Letterman had so many good options and he dredged up the same old shit......just to plop down the 360 game cover. Sad. If that is all #4 can expect from the media we'll never see him again.

packinpatland
04-25-2008, 07:49 PM
That was awesome.. 8-)

Well if you didn't think the Top Ten Signs Hillary Clinton is Exhausted (among other things) were funny, I guess we just have different senses of humor..Nothing wrong with that..I don't think he's necessary to roll your eyes at people who enjoy watching him..It's not that big of a deal.

#1..........Hillary crawling in bed with Bill....revolting, nauseating as the image is......it was somewhat funny. 1 out of 10 :roll: