PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Snipes Sentenced to 3 Years in Jail in Tax Case

SkinBasket
04-24-2008, 04:58 PM
A Florida jury has acquitted Wesley Snipes of federal tax fraud and conspiracy charges, but convicted him of three misdemeanor counts of failing to file tax returns.

http://www.movieactors.com/photos-misc/passenger57-sm.jpeg
From "Always bet on Black!"

http://www.missxpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/wesley_snipes_mugshot.jpg
To "I want my life back." Sob. Weep.

Partial's got to be loving this story.

Bretsky
04-24-2008, 05:00 PM
And I just watched that movie last night where Sylvester and Rocky were frozen and came back many years later

SkinBasket
04-24-2008, 05:03 PM
And I just watched that movie last night where Sylvester and Rocky were frozen and came back many years later

It's barely 5 and you're drunk already...

Awesome.

Bretsky
04-24-2008, 05:05 PM

It's barely 5 and you're drunk already...

Awesome.

If only I were so lucky; sleep deprived and overworked :lol:

red
04-24-2008, 05:08 PM
drunk is a cooler excuse

demolition man

Harlan Huckleby
04-24-2008, 05:38 PM
ahhh, that sucks. No doubt he screwed up, but he probably had some very bad advice.

Freak Out
04-24-2008, 05:45 PM
3 years in jail for a misdemeanor?

MJZiggy
04-24-2008, 05:48 PM
ahhh, that sucks. No doubt he screwed up, but he probably had some very bad advice.

Why is it when famous people screw up, they got bad advice. He knows he had to file taxes. Just because someone gives you advice doesn't mean you have to take it...

Freak Out
04-24-2008, 05:55 PM
I have not followed this case at all but just read a little story about it and he had one tough judge. He made a statement at one point saying Snipes actions "threatened my liberty". You know your fucked when the judge is making statements like that.

I guess this means the chair for Dubya and most of Congress. :lol:

Kiwon
04-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Well, at least someone will be able to sell his story to the National Enquirer - "My prison cellmate was a vampire."

http://www.celebsarepeopletoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/wesley_snipes.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
04-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Why is it when famous people screw up, they got bad advice.

Because people who have large incomes typically have options. As opposed to the guy with the failing flower shop who makes desperate moves.

MJZiggy
04-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Since when is not filing a tax return an option? (unless you're broke)

Harlan Huckleby
04-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Since when is putting sardines in your nose acceptable behavior?

I know its a free country and all, but I just can't abide your stance on sardine snorting. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

i have no opinion about wesley snipe or his tax problem.

MadtownPacker
04-24-2008, 08:43 PM
I dont know the details of the case but is it possible Blade trusted his life to the wrong person(s)?

3 years is rough. Way too much. This will get changed somehow. He will have to do a year at most.

Passenger 57 will be pumped up coming out. Demolition Man will just be ready to start filming. The summer hit. He gets all the $$$ back.