PDA

View Full Version : Kicking it in Vegas

Deputy Nutz
04-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Vegas is cool, Bellagio is a nice snooty hotel, rooms are very nice, just don't eat the snicker bar at 4.00 a pop. It is a King's size though. Took 4th in a poker tourney today. Things are looking up.

red
04-24-2008, 05:25 PM
remember, if you're gambling, even just playing nickel slots, they'll give you all the booze and beer you can drink

for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deputy Nutz
04-24-2008, 07:52 PM
remember, if you're gambling, even just playing nickel slots, they'll give you all the booze and beer you can drink

for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is how stupid some of these people are. I ordered Vodka Redbulls while playing poker. It was all Red Bull. Red Bull is far more expensive than vodka per ounce. It was all Red Bull. they should have gotten me fucking wasted, instead the just got me bouncing and jittery

MadtownPacker
04-24-2008, 08:53 PM
You played Texas hold'em?

You should come by, we can hit that chest expander. It will counter the redbull.

Deputy Nutz
04-25-2008, 09:00 AM
You played Texas hold'em?

You should come by, we can hit that chest expander. It will counter the redbull.

Yes sir I play hold'em. Red Bull and funny makes me silly

LL2
04-25-2008, 11:15 AM
You need to pull a con in Vegas. Try a past-posting con at a roulette table. Place a high value chip under a cheap one. If it lands on your number leave the chips there, but if it doesn't you pull the high value chip out from under the low value one when the dealer isn't looking. You have to be quick and can't let the cameras catch you.

red
04-25-2008, 12:37 PM
don't forget to put a bill down on the packers for next year :)

woodbuck27
05-06-2008, 08:11 AM
I'd love to visit Vegas someday and watch a movie being shot and play a little Texas HoldEm and Blackjack too.