PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers Breaks Leg Taking Out Garbage!!!!!!!!!

Rastak
04-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Boy this is real mature......

red
04-25-2008, 09:39 PM
i don't see any humor in that

RashanGary
Me neither.

Have some class Rastak.

Rastak
i don't see any humor in that

No shit Sherlock.

RashanGary
04-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Rodgers Breaks Leg Taking Out Garbage!!!!!!!!!

Is this the headline after beating the Vikings in the inflatable toilet?

Lurker64
04-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Ras-

Is there a way you can just take this stuff out on the people who have it coming (i.e. JH) and not on the rest of us?

red
04-25-2008, 10:03 PM
yeah, i haven't been a fussin and a feudin with ya

GBRulz
04-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Because JH makes a dumb post, we all have to suffer? :roll:

motife
04-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Rastak, I thought it was funny. AND... I got the point immediately...

Good one.

It's not far from the truth either.

Aaron Rodgers is the Will Blackmon of QB's.

HarveyWallbangers
04-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Slightly less stupid, but stupid nonetheless.

For a minute, I thought I was on Rube Chat on the KFAN website.

the_idle_threat
04-25-2008, 10:37 PM
I have a family member who died of a broken leg. I find this thread extremely offensive ...

Bretsky
04-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Dang I thought Favre might come back then :lol:

BF4MVP
04-25-2008, 10:47 PM
That's rather presumptuous, don't you think? Why don't we let him miss a couple starts before we call him injury prone..

I understand the broken foot, but that happens..The tweaked hamstring in practice barely counts for anything...I mean Christ, all that meant was he had to be the third quarterback instead of the second quarterback for a few weeks..And if Favre would have been out longer from his injury in the Dallas game, I'm sure Rodgers would have played through the hamstring, just like he played through his broken foot against New England.

Bretsky
04-25-2008, 10:50 PM
That's rather presumptuous, don't you think? Why don't we let him miss a couple starts before we call him injury prone..

I understand the broken foot, but that happens..The tweaked hamstring in practice barely counts for anything...I mean Christ, all that meant was he had to be the third quarterback instead of the second quarterback for a few weeks..And if Favre would have been out longer from his injury in the Dallas game, I'm sure Rodgers would have played through the hamstring, just like he played through his broken foot against New England.

And the curse begins

Can't you make Orange Juice Coston or some other scab your favorite player ????

motife
04-25-2008, 10:50 PM
I have a family member who died of a broken leg. I find this thread extremely offensive ...

We had a guy at work who every time I asked him where so & so was, would always respond, "He went to take a sh*t and the hogs ate him."

Finally, I said to him "You know, there may be people who had that happen to a family member and you'd bring up bad memories if you said that in front of them."

He seemed unfazed by this caution though.

BF4MVP
04-25-2008, 10:53 PM

And the curse begins

Hey, it's not like your track record is good either, B. :lol:

I've been in Rodgers' camp since he was drafted..No reason to stop now..

Bretsky
04-25-2008, 10:55 PM

And the curse begins

Hey, it's not like your track record is good either, B. :lol:

I've been in Rodgers' camp since he was drafted..No reason to stop now..

I just hope I didn't hurt AJ Hawk's chances of excelling by being in his corner
from the first day :lol:

PaCkFan_n_MD
04-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Fucking fags

Scott Campbell
04-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Question - Is Rodgers with a broken leg still better than T-Jack?

the_idle_threat
04-26-2008, 12:09 AM

We had a guy at work who every time I asked him where so & so was, would always respond, "He went to take a sh*t and the hogs ate him."

Finally, I said to him "You know, there may be people who had that happen to a family member and you'd bring up bad memories if you said that in front of them."

He seemed unfazed by this caution though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BallHawk
04-26-2008, 10:10 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/JoshOMS8/Palmface.jpg