PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Needs Buddies

MJZiggy
06-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Bubba Franks is scheduled to be a part of the Tailgate Tour and as part of his remarks said that he was looking forward to touring the state and finding fishing buddies and new fishing holes. He and Donald both said they've never made it past Appleton as far as getting out of GB.

http://www.packers.com/multimedia/ and click on Tailgate Tour.

GrnBay007
06-02-2006, 11:10 AM
I'll fish with Bubba! .....well, as long as he puts the worm on the hook for me. :D

HarveyWallbangers
06-02-2006, 12:13 PM
From GB Press Gazette:

Franks and Driver said that they don’t often get to see much of Wisconsin “other than maybe Appleton,” Franks said.

FavreChild
06-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I always wanted a friend named Bubba.

I like fishing. If by fishing, you mean relaxing on the boat with a cold beverage while someone else fishes.

MJZiggy
06-02-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm sure he'd agree to that...

FavreChild
06-02-2006, 03:01 PM
From GB Press Gazette:

Franks and Driver said that they don’t often get to see much of Wisconsin “other than maybe Appleton,” Franks said.

One year, I gave the Packer rookies tickets to a certain popular waterpark venue in Wisconsin, complete w/ directions from Appleton. They needed something to do between the June mini-camp and "regular" training camp in July.

So someone on that team has been outside the city limits of A-town...?

MJZiggy
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Evidently just not Bubba or Donald. You'd think these people would have found Milwaukee by now.

FavreChild
06-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Javon hung out a lot in Milwaukee - at Tangerine w/ Tara Reid and Latrell Sprewell.

Santana Dotson just had his pool tournament at Romine's with a bunch of current and former players. Gilbert has his thing with the Milwaukee Mile.

Even Samkon has been in the Brew City. Sheesh!

MJZiggy
06-02-2006, 03:33 PM
And I missed him there? Damn.

HarveyWallbangers
06-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Evidently just not Bubba or Donald. You'd think these people would have found Milwaukee by now.

Well, they did see they haven't seen much of Wisconsin--not that they'd never been outside of Green Bay/Appleton. I bet some of them have ventured outside the area.

Bretsky
06-03-2006, 07:04 PM

I've witnessed Donald Driver in Milwaukee twice. Once at a sales motivational seminar and the second time last year at a Bucks game. Driver gets all over WI to speak so for him it was overstated. With Franks, I don't think the guy appreciates WI and lives elsewhere.

Jimx29
06-04-2006, 03:05 AM
That tour seems to forget about us up here in the nort land :sad: