PDA

View Full Version : Oh my God I'm just so nervous

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 01:35 PM
I just interviewed for an IT internship with the Packers...

I want it so bad..

PS you may move this to the romper room or delete it if you so choose..LOL

MadtownPacker
06-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Why, it is about the Packers possible intern. Now tell us more.

CaptainKickass
06-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Best of luck - if you know your job well - you will get it.

Fritz
06-02-2006, 01:43 PM
I.T.? Could you possibly get us an electronic copy of the Packers' playbook, or maybe intercept and post TT's secret love emails to Tank?

jack's smirking revenge
06-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Best of luck, BF4MVP! Hope you get it!

tyler

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Why, it is about the Packers possible intern. Now tell us more.
Well I went there today, and as I waited for the interviewer, THE GREAT LEE REMMEL walked by and said "Hello, Sir." And I said the same to him..haha

Then I went to the interview and there were 3 people there and they each asked me a few questions..

He said that the interview would entail a lot of working with Microsoft Word and like showing other people how to do things with it..Other stuff too, but I don't remember what..LOL

MJZiggy
06-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Nice job BF. Hopefully you'll land it and can give us all TT's and M3's e-mail addresses :wink: :mrgreen:

Pack0514
06-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Good luck to ya brother.....

I started out as an IT intern at my current job.

FavreChild
06-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Did you list your experience posting here and at JSO among your credentials??

Probably not the part about teaching us to circumvent the censors on JSO, though.

And don't be nervous *after* the interview, BF4 - it's in the bag!! :cool:

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Nice job BF. Hopefully you'll land it and can give us all TT's and M3's e-mail addresses :wink: :mrgreen:
I'll work on it :wink:

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Good luck to ya brother.....

I started out as an IT intern at my current job.
Thank you and

Good for you! :D

GrnBay007
06-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Hope you get it BF4!! That's really cool.

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Did you list your experience posting here and at JSO among your credentials??

Probably not the part about teaching us to circumvent the censors on JSO, though.

And don't be nervous *after* the interview, BF4 - it's in the bag!! :cool:
Nah I didn't list my posting experience among my credentials :lol:

Yes I'm nervous after the interview...I can't help it! They will tell me if I got it next Friday............

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Hope you get it BF4!! That's really cool.
Thanks 007!

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Best of luck - if you know your job well - you will get it.
Thanks Kickass!

RashanGary
06-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Cool!!

What degree are you working on?

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Cool!!

What degree are you working on?
A degree in Computer Science at UW-Green Bay

No Mo Moss
06-02-2006, 02:33 PM
I think I'm going to apply for a position with the Vikings. That way I could send their top secret info to you BF.

Also I hear they throw great boat parties.

Good luck on your position.

Scott Campbell
06-02-2006, 02:33 PM
I just interviewed for an IT internship with the Packers...

I want it so bad..

PS you may move this to the romper room or delete it if you so choose..LOL

That will make you an insider. I hope you get it.

p.s. No holding out on us if you hear something. We won't tell nobody.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Good luck, man.

Wish i could intern in the GM department. I could really teach Thompson a thing or two about being a good GM.

KYPack
06-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey, I'll join the herd.

Best of luck to ya, BF.

Next Friday?

Don't take that shit, call 'em this PM & insist they make a decision!

Pack0514
06-02-2006, 02:52 PM
.....Don't take that shit, call 'em this PM & insist they make a decision!

And then after you get the job, hold out for more money. It's probably a one year contract right....... tell them you're in the last year of your contract and that you wont attend the training sessions without an extension.

packrulz
06-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Sounds like a dream job. Good luck!

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:57 PM
I think I'm going to apply for a position with the Vikings. That way I could send their top secret info to you BF.

Also I hear they throw great boat parties.

Good luck on your position.
That would be just amazing, Nomo

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Hey, I'll join the herd.

Best of luck to ya, BF.

Next Friday?

Don't take that shit, call 'em this PM & insist they make a decision!
Thanks KY

And I think I'll wait til Fri..I wouldn't wanna piss em off LOL

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
.....Don't take that shit, call 'em this PM & insist they make a decision!

And then after you get the job, hold out for more money. It's probably a one year contract right....... tell them you're in the last year of your contract and that you wont attend the training sessions without an extension.
It's a 3 month contract :wink:

BF4MVP
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks!

Packers4Ever
06-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks!

Hey way to go BF4 !! All the luck to you and be sure and keep us posted

on this, we know you'll win hands down! :D

FavreChild
06-02-2006, 03:25 PM

DO follow-up your interview with a thank-you, though.

Sucking up will take you far...

KYPack
06-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks!

Good luck once again, but I've got to ask you something.

(Mobb doesn't appear to be with us, so I can ask this without appearing to be a "neck")

In that pic you have with your sig, AJ Hawk appears to be an African-American. The two others are brothers, but we all know Hawk, ain't.

Is it a mistake in the pic, is my monitor bogus, er what?

GBRulz
06-02-2006, 03:59 PM

I have access to all of that...trust me, they don't reply anyhow, lol !

Rastak
06-02-2006, 04:20 PM
I.T.? Could you possibly get us an electronic copy of the Packers' playbook, or maybe intercept and post TT's secret love emails to Tank?

Yea, I'd like to review it just for research purposes...... :twisted:

Anti-Polar Bear
06-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks!

In that pic you have with your sig, AJ Hawk appears to be an African-American. The two others are brothers, but we all know Hawk, ain't.

Barnett looks more white than black in person. To say that Barnett look black is like saying Halle Berry looks white (which she is partially).

woodbuck27
06-02-2006, 04:30 PM
May the LUCK of the Irish be with ya mate and Congratulations for going for something that will excite you daily. Oh Jaysus I opened a can of worms -there.

Don't forget to do a follow -up early next week and be keen but cool.

You'll get this assignment and what may that lead to?

red
06-02-2006, 05:40 PM
very cool news BF4, best of luck with it

see if they need any marketing people, or towel boys when you get it.

Chubbyhubby
06-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Good Luck! Sounds really cool! I am pulling for ya!

hurleyfan
06-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Hey good luck!

If you get the job, you don't have to post at JSO again do you? :roll:

Travbrew
06-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Good luck, man.

Wish i could intern in the GM department. I could really teach Thompson a thing or two about being a good GM.

Buuuwaaahaahaahaahaa!!!!! OMG, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

HarveyWallbangers
06-02-2006, 10:48 PM

It's a shadow, KY. Look at his left arm (the arm to our right). The shadow is on half his arm. The outer half is honkey.

pacfan
06-02-2006, 11:29 PM

DO follow-up your interview with a thank-you, though.

Good advice and best of luck to you.

oregonpackfan
06-02-2006, 11:51 PM
If you are granted a second interview, may I suggest you NOT list Tank as a reference?

BF4MVP
06-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Thanks everybody!

Partial
06-03-2006, 01:40 AM
good luck to you sir!

KYPack
06-03-2006, 09:17 AM

It's a shadow, KY. Look at his left arm (the arm to our right). The shadow is on half his arm. The outer half is honkey.

Harve, I was referring to the face on the player on the left. it looks decidedly African American to me.

son of a vic
06-03-2006, 10:24 AM
What in the name of Kool-aid, does this have to do with the Green Bay Packers football team? Zero, notta, zip, zilch. You have a shot at your dream job, Wonderful. Does this impact the Packers play in o6' and beyond? Hell no. Romper Room is the place for this feel good back scratching.

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 10:31 AM
What's that smell on this thread?

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I propose a debate in the Romper Room between Vic and Nick Collins on subject of off-topic posts.

We can set a date & time, and terms will be 2 out of 3 falls. I will be the promoter, Honest Scott Campbell will hold the bets.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2006, 10:36 AM
I propose a debate in the Romper Room between Vic and Nick Collins on subject of off-topic posts.

We can set a date & time, and terms will be 2 out of 3 falls. I will be the promoter, Honest Scott Campbell will hold the bets.

Can you get your hair done up like Don King's?

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 10:37 AM
I got more of a JEsse Ventura look.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2006, 10:50 AM
What in the name of Kool-aid, does this have to do with the Green Bay Packers football team? Zero, notta, zip, zilch. You have a shot at your dream job, Wonderful. Does this impact the Packers play in o6' and beyond? Hell no. Romper Room is the place for this feel good back scratching.

Good catch Vic!

B4 - I demand an immediate apology!

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 11:23 AM
I got more of a JEsse Ventura look.

There goes "honest"......

BF4MVP
06-03-2006, 11:24 AM
If you look at the original post, I told Mad that he could move it to the romper room or delete it if he so chose..

In the first reply, Mad says neither need to happen..

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 11:25 AM
If you look at the original post, I told Mad that he could move it to the romper room or delete it if he so chose..

In the first reply, Mad says neither need to happen..

DO NOT DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST THIS SPITTER.

You are just fine the way you are, and other people, myself included have a lot to learn!

son of a vic
06-03-2006, 12:42 PM
The forum as a whole suffers, when certain posters have rules bent, just because they are part of the cheerleading squad. This topic has nothing to do with the Packers, therefore doesn't belong on here.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2006, 01:02 PM
The forum as a whole suffers, when certain posters have rules bent, just because they are part of the cheerleading squad. This topic has nothing to do with the Packers, therefore doesn't belong on here.

We got cheerleaders??? Cool.

HarveyWallbangers
06-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Besides, BF4 barely posts on here. Nothing like he used to on JSO. Half of his posts on here are shameless promotions of himself.
:D

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 01:55 PM
The forum as a whole suffers, when certain posters have rules bent, just because they are part of the cheerleading squad. ....

I invite you to the forum of your dreams. Obviously, this isn't it, so, go find it elsewhere.

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 01:58 PM
The forum as a whole suffers, when certain posters have rules bent,

I agree with Vic on this point.

I like the current policy where the off-topic rule is not rigidly enforced, threads are allowed to wander into non-football areas without the hammer of The Enforcer falling. But it would be polite if everybody started non-football subjects in the Romper Room, even Mad's homies, and even the beautiful people, of which I count myself a member.

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 02:06 PM
The forum as a whole suffers, when certain posters have rules bent,

I agree with Vic on this point.

You, of course, would.

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 02:07 PM
I invite you to the forum of your dreams. Obviously, this isn't it, so, go find it elsewhere.

Come on Tarlam!, everybody's welcome here. Well, until they're not welcome.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Of course he's welcome here. Nothing wrong with stirring things up a bit. Controversy is good for bidness!!!

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 02:11 PM

Come on Tarlam!, everybody's welcome here. Well, until they're not welcome.

Would you like me to leave? O.K. You started this place, so I guess it's yours. Bye.

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Tarlam!, are you going to run away from home, just like Madtown did for a while? You foreigners are so tempermental.

Please come back, Tarlam! Please!

Scott Campbell
06-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Hmmmm. This brings up a good question. If Vic starts writing poetry again, does it go here or in the Romper Room?

BF4MVP
06-03-2006, 04:14 PM
This topic has nothing to do with the Packers
Actually it has a lot to do with the Packers..

I hate it when posters try to act as forum police..(Mad is obviously excluded because he's an admin)

BF4MVP
06-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Besides, BF4 barely posts on here. Nothing like he used to on JSO. Half of his posts on here are shameless promotions of himself.
Can't argue with that :wink:

Although I do post close to 3 times a day on average..I don't know if I would call that barely posting..It's just everyone else posts 20 times a day so it makes me look bad LOL

son of a vic
06-03-2006, 07:16 PM
[quote="BF4MVP"
Actually it has a lot to do with the Packers..

If you would happen to land the job that will make you cream in your pants every morning when you shuffle off to the computer room, how does that relate to what happens on the playing field?

It really doesn't matter if you work at Marshall Fields or Lambeau Field, the team isn't affected one way or another. So in review, where you work, isn't a topic that should be dicussed and debated on this segment, of this fine forum.
This topic has to do with you, and you aren't , or ever will be, a Packer player, or coach. Good luck, sweatin' out the wait, of the good or bad news.

GrnBay007
06-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Why does this concern you so much? I'm beginning to think you enjoy getting your unddies in a bundle every time you insult a fellow Packer fan.

son of a vic
06-03-2006, 07:31 PM
It concerns me, because these mushy feel good stories, water down a Packer forum, that is supposed to be about football, Not kisses, hugs, and well wishing, on someone's career of choice. Let's talk football, not IT opportunities.

GrnBay007
06-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Take a nerve pill.....Lorazepam would probably work. Mellow out and love your fellow Packer fans.

RashanGary
06-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Cool post BF4...

I think it's nice that Mad lets some of this stuff go. Even if it's not my stuff :evil:

It is about the Packer organization so you just made the cut.

Good thread either way IMO.

green_bowl_packer
06-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Jeeze Vic, you could @#$& up a wet dream. Give the kid a break. Good luck BF4MVP, I hope you land the gig.

son of a vic
06-03-2006, 09:17 PM
He's not breaking down film, he's not even going to give M3 a cup of coffee, or be involved in any of the day to day football operations.
He'll be a low-paid trainee, making believe he's a huge part of his favorite team. He'll be a number in a corporation, just like the rest of us working stiffs. So what's the big deal, and why should we even care?

Travbrew
06-03-2006, 10:01 PM
He's not breaking down film, he's not even going to give M3 a cup of coffee, or be involved in any of the day to day football operations.
He'll be a low-paid trainee, making believe he's a huge part of his favorite team. He'll be a number in a corporation, just like the rest of us working stiffs. So what's the big deal, and why should we even care?

We shouldn't care, realistically. But, this forum, being what it is and for the most part the good people that hang around here, what's the harm in sending a few "good vibes" toward bf4mvp? If you don't agree or don't like it, then don't read about it, or even better, just go the fuck away. Thinking about it, you've prety much been a shitty bastard at JSO, so I guess you are just being commensurate with your past when you came over here. Very well.
Good luck bf4mvo, I hope you get the gig.
Son..C'mon dude, lighten up. Kharma is real, get on board...

HarveyWallbangers
06-03-2006, 10:52 PM

Although I do post close to 3 times a day on average..I don't know if I would call that barely posting..It's just everyone else posts 20 times a day so it makes me look bad LOL

How many did you average at JSO?

Bretsky
06-03-2006, 10:56 PM

He wasn't chasing college threesum tail back then; now he's in the good days

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 11:02 PM
uuuuummm, I just read the first post in this thread, and realize that it belongs in this packer room. As does the other thread that Vic complained about today.

I agree with Vic's point in principle, but blah blah blah ..... I was dopey for not checking the facts before offering an opinion.

son of a vic
06-04-2006, 11:30 AM
The only reason this topic interests some, is they secretly fantasize about themselves working for the Pack. This is as close as they can get to fulfilling the homer pipe dream, so they play along and encourage the youngster. Is there anything wrong with that? no.

But whether it the youngster compiling data, or a cleaning lady who empties M3's trash can, it is a non-Packer related topic

Scott Campbell
06-04-2006, 11:39 AM
The only reason this topic interests some, is they secretly fantasize about themselves working for the Pack. This is as close as they can get to fulfilling the homer pipe dream, so they play along and encourage the youngster. Is there anything wrong with that? no.

But whether it the youngster compiling data, or a cleaning lady who empties M3's trash can, it is a non-Packer related topic

You could always start a poll Vic.

Harlan Huckleby
06-04-2006, 12:20 PM
or a cleaning lady who empties M3's trash can, it is a non-Packer related topic

actually, the policy here is loose, anything indirectly connected to packer football is ok for this room. So if the Packer cleaning lady wants to come on here and talk about the scandalous items she found in Mike McCarthy's trash can, bring it on.

BF4MVP
06-04-2006, 12:59 PM

About 7..So, yes, my posts per day have dipped significantly :D

Packers4Ever
06-04-2006, 02:11 PM
What's that smell on this thread?

Tarlam, that's the smell that should have told everyone

to cut this thread yesterday morning. Unfortunately, there

are those around who get their jollies by lurking, just waiting to

cut down someone else's good fortune. This is their

pathetic method of gaining attention to themselves.

Sad, isn't it ??

son of a vic
06-04-2006, 02:42 PM
If you want this forum to be a legit Packer discussion forum for the Kool-aid addicted and the unblind faithful alike, these kind of topics should be moved to it's proper location. It's not about me causing trouble, it's about adhering to rules that keep a forum respectable.

If you want this forum to be a Packer pep rally 24/7, then I can understand why this topic is accepted as "Packer related." If you want it to be viewed as unbiased and at least "somewhat" objective, then this kind of fluff needs to be put in it's rightful place.

chain_gang
06-04-2006, 02:45 PM
First off best of luck to you BF4MVP, hope it works out for you.

Secondly, Kool aid taste like crap, I do like Green beer however. Maybe that's why I'm usually so high on the packs chances. I'll let you know once I sober up. :mrgreen:

son of a vic
06-04-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Gang, but there is no known cure for "Lambeau Leperesy". Your skin will turn a dark shade of green, and the rational side of your brain will grow weak and become numb.
A power of attorney will be needed to sign over the season tickets to the next of kin.

MadtownPacker
06-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Gang, but there is no known cure for "Lambeau Leperesy". Your skin will turn a dark shade of green, and the rational side of your brain will grow weak and become numb.
A power of attorney will be needed to sign over the season tickets to the next of kin.HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

retailguy
06-04-2006, 04:07 PM
it's about adhering to rules that keep a forum respectable.

English Translation. "If you'd just do it MY way, it'll all be OK."

Yep, that 'bout sums it up....

BF - Good luck to you. I hope it all works out for you.

chain_gang
06-04-2006, 04:09 PM
A power of attorney will be needed to sign over the season tickets to the next of kin.

I guess if that's the way it has to be. lol too funny :lol:

son of a vic
06-04-2006, 05:48 PM
it's about adhering to rules that keep a forum respectable.

English Translation. "If you'd just do it MY way, it'll all be OK."

Yep, that 'bout sums it up....

BF - Good luck to you. I hope it all works out for you.

So if you would apply for the graveyard head janitor position at 1265, you would feel the need to start a thread about it.

The effects of the tainted K-aid is even worse than it seems.

retailguy
06-04-2006, 06:27 PM
So if you would apply for the graveyard head janitor position at 1265, you would feel the need to start a thread about it.

The effects of the tainted K-aid is even worse than it seems.

Nope, can't do that.... you've already got that job. Or a the very least, the personality for it.

Vic, your inferiority complex just shines bright....brighter than the sun. You HAVE to be right. you CANNOT be wrong. That is why I pity your wife.... that is if you still have one.

Yep, I'm on the kool-aid bandwagon.... I predicted 6-10.... You really need a new line...

MJZiggy
06-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Is it not outside the realm of possibility that BF lands this internship, impresses the program manager with his skill and effort, gets hired permanently, and, say, WORKS HIS WAY UP in the organization as tends to happen with good employees and possessing football knowledge could end up, say helping out on draft day, or assisting in other top front office matters? It may be improbable, but who cares? It could happen. Hell, he could succeed John Jones one day and wouldn't it be cool if we could all say we congratulated him on that internship. That possibility alone would make it Packers forum related. It's just kind of sad that you can't look at possibilities like that. When you join an organization, you always strive to move up to big things--at least most of us do.

Deputy Nutz
06-04-2006, 06:46 PM
If you want this forum to be a legit Packer discussion forum for the Kool-aid addicted and the unblind faithful alike, these kind of topics should be moved to it's proper location. It's not about me causing trouble, it's about adhering to rules that keep a forum respectable.

If you want this forum to be a Packer pep rally 24/7, then I can understand why this topic is accepted as "Packer related." If you want it to be viewed as unbiased and at least "somewhat" objective, then this kind of fluff needs to be put in it's rightful place.

This has everything to do with the Packers, one of our very own PackerRats, got an interview with the franchise. He has the right to share his experiences with us on how the Packers conduct all of their business, not just the business that happens on the field, or directly realates to the play on the field. This is about the Green Bay Packers anyway you want to slice it.

Scott Campbell
06-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Well on second thought Vic, you better not start a poll. You don't seem to have much if any support for moving the thread.

Rastak
06-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Well on second thought Vic, you better not start a poll. You don't seem to have much if any support for moving the thread.

Maybe Nick could fire one up as a proxy for Vic?

HarveyWallbangers
06-04-2006, 07:25 PM

They never stopped Collins from starting a poll.

RashanGary
06-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Everyone always loves a good poll. :wink:

son of a vic
06-04-2006, 09:01 PM
retailguy

"Vic, your inferiority complex just shines bright....brighter than the sun. You HAVE to be right. you CANNOT be wrong. That is why I pity your wife.... that is if you still have one.

Yep, I'm on the kool-aid bandwagon.... I predicted 6-10.... You really need a new line..."

My comments were tongue in cheek about the Koolest of all Aid, oh anal one. And yes I still have a wife, and three great kids that live with me on a daily basis.
I don't wish ill will upon BF4MVP, I just have a hard time with him MAYBE getting a job that has no football ties, and why that is relevant to discuss as a football topic.
It's not about the Pack it's about a job.

retailguy
06-04-2006, 09:34 PM
It's not about the Pack it's about a job.

"I'm right, I'm right, I'm REALLY REALLY right...." :mrgreen:

Tarlam!
06-05-2006, 04:05 AM
Sad, isn't it ??

It's more than sad. It makes my skin crawl. Some poster's only contribution to the forum is to throw stones. Either at the team, individual players or fans. They can dish it out, but they simply can't take it. They are full of directives, yet have little ability to follow their own initiatives. And they have never had an optimistic brain pattern in their miserable existence.

Take this thread; the overwhelming majority of posters has taken a decided stance on an issue, yet, some idiot continues to provoke the "discussion".

Pathetic individual making pathetic assertions.

Scott Campbell
06-13-2006, 10:11 AM
Any news on this B4?

BF4MVP
06-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I didn't get it :cry:

Oh well.

retailguy
06-13-2006, 01:26 PM

Oh well.

Very sorry to hear that, hopefully your next opportunity goes better for you.

Scott Campbell
06-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Crap!

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 01:43 PM
well you just weren't Packer material. They got someone else to play the roll of Mike Sherman in the teams Musical of the 2005 Season.

Harry Jinks starring as Mike Sherman in a Season of Loss
http://www.chimpsofamerica.com/tn_Connor%208%20yrs_JPG.jpg

retailguy
06-13-2006, 01:48 PM
well you just weren't Packer material. They got someone else to play the roll of Mike Sherman in the teams Musical of the 2005 Season.

Harry Jinks starring as Mike Sherman in a Season of Loss

STOP IT! :mad: :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
06-13-2006, 05:12 PM

Oh well.Thats too bad youngster. Make sure you follow up with a thank you letter to them for the opportunity to interview.

Packers4Ever
06-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Crap!

BF4, I'm so sorry, we all are. Well it's their loss,
too bad for them...

woodbuck27
06-13-2006, 09:00 PM
It has to be SOV. Don't ever pissssss him offffff !

Hey man, the REAL deal is you tried to get something that you really wanted, gave it your best HOPE and keep it up. Just go for it and you WILL BE REWARDED.

Don't be too disappointed as something lies out there for you better.That result - for that reason, wasn't meant to be.

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Maybe next year you can get a job with the Lions. Work your way up from the bottom